Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641214 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#557793 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your DESIRE is to make me feel bad about my evil self ... so that you can feel good and HOLY about your self.
That is the NATURE of a parasite.
If you wanted me to feel good, you would preach that GOD and JESUS love me just as I am ... without your negative interference.
By the way ... please don't leave the forum. I need you to make a fool of your self.
~~~~~
1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1Co_3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

2Co_12:6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

Since: Sep 09

Burns Lake, Canada

#557794 Aug 29, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....I read your post and I am glad your health is excellent, just be careful with those that attack you. They bait you first hoping you will respond in anger, Its a bully mentality. Usually a reflection of their own upbringing.
.....there are many that practice different beliefs but personal insults have no place on this forum. We know who they are.
Are you SERIOUS???

Gif is one of the ones that keeps attacking others that he INSISTS are doomed to spend eternity in hell.

He has a choice to spend his last years in church with those who believe as he believes. He knows that, but he chooses to stay here and insult others who are not Protestant.

For attacking he deserves to be re-attacked.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#557795 Aug 29, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>Robert, Thanks. And no I am not upset with anyone on here. I just will not follow anything hateful and unloving. I was once a hater when I was a sinner. I don't want to be driven by that any longer. When I got saved God filled me with love and that is what I want to show to others the love of God. I will not follow anything that does not follow the Word of God and the love of God.
all I am guilty of is showing you who is a Chrisitan on this forum and who is NOT. if you choose to align yourself to doosuses like oxbore, et al. be my guest.

I NEVER MEANT YOU ANY HOSTILITY NOR DID CONFRINTING, A BISHOP IN THE CHURCH OF GOD DENOMINATION

Burns Lake, Canada

#557797 Aug 29, 2014
People should not be shown respect simply because they are old.

Billy Graham is 95, and I don't have any respect for his double-talk.

If he now is certain that Muslims and non-believers will be welcomed in Protestant heaven by Jesus and God ... he should have the honesty within him to apologize to all the Christians that he now believes he MISGUIDED by his decades of preaching that only Christians would be saved.

He's another dishonest mortal animal that slides along his slippery slope ... in his self perceived cloak of holy effervescence.

#557798 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Even the ancient Buddhists taught that homosexuality was against the principles of moral behavior.
Idiots cloaked in self-perceived HOLY garbs were and are willing and VERY able to take advantage of WORDS.
~~~

1Pe_3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Pro_25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

Pro_18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Burns Lake, Canada

#557799 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
All men of religion trained their gods through their literature to love them and reject others.
What good is a god to you, if he wants to reject YOU to hell.
For instance ... if you believed that a god was determined to reject YOU to hell ... would you then choose to worship him and thank him for his "troubles???" Of COURSE you wouldn't!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
In fact the Buddha is often portrayed as a teacher of the gods,[20] and superior to them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Buddhism
Do you believe that the Puritans that compiled the KJV should have been ALLOWED to change the word of what you believe was God's absolute truth???

Come on GIF ... give us your wisdom.

Don't be like Billy Graham and hide in your favorite scriptures that reflect back to you that you are HOLY and others are EVIL.

That is not NICE behavior.

Burns Lake, Canada

#557800 Aug 29, 2014
It's a fact that those who use the bible, believe they are saved and others deserve eternal hell.

If they thought for even one second that they were going to hell ... they would throw their bibles into trash-cans ... where the buy-bulls belong!

Location hidden

#557801 Aug 29, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
GIF,
I can't believe that you and Preston cannot see that baptism 'with' the Holy Spirit (or some would call it "outpouring of the Holy Spirit) only happened TWICE in the New Testament.......
I have given all of you plenty of scriptures on this.....
This was a special baptism that came DIRECTLY from God.....NO WATER involved.....just the Holy Spirit......
Directly from God to WHO???? The apostles and later on the House of Cornelius......
And, yes, it is a fulfillment from the Book of Joel.....
WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE BAPTISM 'WITH' THE HOLY SPIRIT????????
Our baptism today is into the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.......
hank, you are not very astute. GIF showed you Scriptures to prove that your cult has lied to you. the Bible trumps every word ever spoken by any cult. Acts 2:38 shows that you are lying and have been lied to.

In my instance, water was involved because it came out of my belly, and while the water was gushing, the Holy Ghost was GIVEN to me. I dont expect any person on this Forum, or where I go church to have this same Experience. nor can I share in their very Special Experience, it is unique to every person who has Received this baptism.

I would lose my soul if I ever denied Him in that Spiritual Experience.

and it certainly beats what you think that you got, when they dunked you in their tub.

keep going, this newbie will figure you out eventually, being nice will only cost you your soul, GIF and myself will retain ours.

Burns Lake, Canada

#557802 Aug 29, 2014
So now that Billy Graham sees the light through his new vision that all humans are loved by Jesus and God ... that leaves NO REASON to preach religion at others ... as ALL SOULS will be saved.

Wasn't that nice of Billy to change his mind so that we could all be saved???

What WOULD we have ever done without him?

Religion is food for NEEDY fools.

#557803 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you SERIOUS???
Gif is one of the ones that keeps attacking others that he INSISTS are doomed to spend eternity in hell.
He has a choice to spend his last years in church with those who believe as he believes. He knows that, but he chooses to stay here and insult others who are not Protestant.
For attacking he deserves to be re-attacked.
~~~
YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOUR OWN DESTINY .... YOU HAVE THE SAME CHOICE AS I HAVE...

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways,

and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I AM NOT WEARY IN GIVING YOU THE WORD..

..EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL NOT PAY HEED..

.THERE ARE THOSE HERE THAT ARE HUNGRY FOR GOD'S WORD, AND THEY WILL...LISTEN..

SO KEEP ON POSTING AND I WILL ATTEMPT TO CONTINUE ANSWER.

Gal 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Burns Lake, Canada

#557804 Aug 29, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
hank, you are not very astute. GIF showed you Scriptures to prove that your cult has lied to you. the Bible trumps every word ever spoken by any cult. Acts 2:38 shows that you are lying and have been lied to.
Here we go with the preacher of Protestantism preaching at the Catholic that what he believes is lies and what Preston and Gif, the all-knowing Protestants believe is based on universal truth.

And these are the preachers that want to LEAD me to salvation.

Salavation would be a more suitable term for their habits. "I am lusting for utopian bliss ... period!"

Location hidden

#557805 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with the preacher of Protestantism preaching at the Catholic that what he believes is lies and what Preston and Gif, the all-knowing Protestants believe is based on universal truth.
Salavation would be a more suitable term for their habits. "I am lusting for utopian bliss ... period!"
hank is a former catholic and now he belongs to a cult name ,campbellites

#557806 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that the Puritans that compiled the KJV should have been ALLOWED to change the word of what you believe was God's absolute truth???
Come on GIF ... give us your wisdom.
Don't be like Billy Graham and hide in your favorite scriptures that reflect back to you that you are HOLY and others are EVIL.
That is not NICE behavior.
The Puritans USED the Geneva Bible printed in 1599 I have a copy that I use at times...

here is a few versed from it.

Isa 55:3 Encline your eares, and come vnto me: heare, and your soule shal liue, and I will make an euerlasting couenant with you, euen the sure mercies of Dauid.

Isa 55:4 Beholde, I gaue him for a witnes to the people, for a prince and a master vnto the people.

Isa 55:5 Beholde, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and a nation that knew not thee, shall runne vnto thee, because of the Lorde thy God, and the holy one of Israel: for hee hath glorified thee.

Isa 55:6 Seeke ye the Lord while he may be found: call ye vpon him while he is neere.

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his wayes, and the vnrighteous his owne imaginations, and returne vnto the Lord, and he wil haue mercy vpon him: and to our God, for hee is very ready to forgiue.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughtes are not your thoughts, neither are your wayes my wayes, sayth the Lord.

Burns Lake, Canada

#557807 Aug 29, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOUR OWN DESTINY .... YOU HAVE THE SAME CHOICE AS I HAVE...
Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
I AM NOT WEARY IN GIVING YOU THE WORD..
..EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL NOT PAY HEED..
.THERE ARE THOSE HERE THAT ARE HUNGRY FOR GOD'S WORD, AND THEY WILL...LISTEN..
SO KEEP ON POSTING AND I WILL ATTEMPT TO CONTINUE ANSWER.
Gal 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
You are eighty years of age ... but you can, if you try ... put childish religious games behind you.

I understand that you feel power when you preach at others that they are doomed to hell. I understand that very well . But you CAN stop with that silliness ... if you use your will to apply your self to DO better.

Location hidden

#557808 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
and june, I aint leading you anywhere. to assume that would mean that I am in front of YOU, and that is not the case at all.

you seem to have a good grasp on where you want to go, so continue on your way, if you must.

Burns Lake, Canada

#557809 Aug 29, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would lose my soul if I ever denied Him in that Spiritual Experience.
This is the FEAR that theologians planted in your brain-cells Preston.

You are the only one that can become detached rather than staying latched in bondage to the FEAR.

The fact is, your faith is in the concept that the god WILL reject you to hell if you lose faith.

That is placing faith in the negative ... NOT the positive.

And that worry is NOT good for your mental OR your physical health.

Location hidden

#557810 Aug 29, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
all I am guilty of is showing you who is a Chrisitan on this forum and who is NOT. if you choose to align yourself to doosuses like oxbore, et al. be my guest.
I NEVER MEANT YOU ANY HOSTILITY NOR DID CONFRINTING, A BISHOP IN THE CHURCH OF GOD DENOMINATION
after rereading your posts to a heathen like pusherman, I now come to the conclusion that you are a troll. a devious one at that. no person who has received the Holy Baptism of the Holy Ghost would attach themselves to a person like hank who is a campbellite and doesn't believe in what GIF/Wife and myself sincerely acknowledge as being Biblical.

Burns Lake, Canada

#557811 Aug 29, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
and june, I aint leading you anywhere.
You are on a Catholic thread, motivated by what you believe is going "FORTH" to preach a Protestant version of universal truth at others ... because you believe you were called by Jesus and God TO preach.

Unless you are honest with others, you will never be able to be honest with your self.

#557812 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The words of Jesus is

Mat_6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
You wrote

"I am lusting for utopian bliss ... period!"
and that is not lust

lust defined

1. To desire eagerly; to long; with after.

Thou mayest kill and eat flesh in all thy gates, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after. Deu 12.

2. To have carnal desire; to desire eagerly the gratification of carnal appetite.

Lust not after her beauty in thy heart. Prov 6.

Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her,hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. Mat 5.

3. To have irregular or inordinate desires.

The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy. James 4.

Lust not after evil things as they also lusted. 1 Cor 10.

Jas 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Burns Lake, Canada

#557813 Aug 29, 2014
Theologians were bright enough and cunning enough to know that they had to write "Go FORTH and preach the Gospel of truth AT others.

Had they stated "Go Backwards" that would have stopped preachers DEAD in their tracks to say to selves "What DID I just read???"

Go FORTH and go UP ... never backward or down ... goodness GRACIOUS ... NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... 4 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 54
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) 6 hr Raydot 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 19 hr Married in 10,100
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May 24 Bullet Proof Pope 1
News Pope Francis: Islam's Friend, Christianity's Foe? May 23 naman 1
News Pope Francis meets with victims of child sexual... May 20 humor in everything 2
News Pope says he's willing to study women deacons, ... May 16 Redeemed 3
More from around the web