Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 681735 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#557418 Aug 27, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only does confrint refuse his own advice, he ignores his wife's ( a nice Christian lady, btw) advice. Don't be offended by that grouchy old hypocrite, he has no authority and he does not speak for God.
Thanks for your kindness.....I'm not offended......but just trying to figure out what the deal was.....I said I loved everyone and wished everyone would make it to heaven....and he got all over me and even said he shook my tree to try me......I mean that is odd. I don't think I said anything wrong, but why would he have wanted to try and set me up to sin....That don't make any sense to me......

I mean if I went up to a married man and seduced him and asked him out to see if he would take the bait......Could I say that I was just shaking his tree to see if his fruits was good or bad....I mean really....Don't the Bible say use wisdom with judgment and don't it also say be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath.

Anyhow, once Again Thanks.

Let's Play

#557419 Aug 27, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done me no wrong....As I said I tested your test-i-money.......Others come and go on this forum and I wanted to see if your love was discriminatory or if you were for real.
I read some of your post until you made your statement about Rev Billy Graham...I just wondered if you were capable of being his judge.
While I am not Baptist ....and might not agree with all he believes....I do not count him to be
a false prophet...NO DO I SAY HE IS PERFECT.... BUT... I have observed Him for many years,(since the beginning of his Ministry) have seen the fruits of his labor.....His salvation message , and there are few Evangelistic ministries ,that can match the integrity of his evangelistic organization
FROM MY OBSERVATION he never preached HIS denomination HE PREACHED JESUS CHRIST......AND HIM CRUCIFIED...
UNTIL I HAVE WON AS MANY SOULS AS HE HAS...I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AGAINST HIM
Wow is all I can say to that. I never said I hated him or that I didn't love him. I do love him, but I ain't gonna lie and say that he is bearing good fruits. Ye shall know them by their fruits. That is the Bible and I won't back off of it. But as far as hoping he makes it to heaven. I hope he gets repentance and does. I love everyone even though I may not agree with them.

Let's Play

#557420 Aug 27, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy Graham is a false teacher who teaches a false doctrine.....
He teaches the false doctrine of Once Saved Always Saved.....
And that is also evident by his works......
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#557421 Aug 27, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<I said I loved everyone
According to your Christian dogma ... if your thoughts are aligned to the thought-process of Jesus' spirit, you are not supposed to love those who refuse to believe that Jesus is their savior, as that would mean that you are siding with evil heretics.

Because you have indulged your self in the teachings of the Christian religion ... you are in a no-win position.

It was being at war with self's own conscience that drove many humans in religions to suicide, in the attitudes "I'm damned no matter which way I believe."
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557422 Aug 27, 2014
I don't pretend to know the meaning of the word love ... so I keep searching for new meaning.

I know one thing ... and that is that I don't believe in labeling others as EVIL, as that would definitely get me into a lot of trouble with my own conscience.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#557423 Aug 27, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy Graham is a false teacher who teaches a false doctrine.....
He teaches the false doctrine of Once Saved Always Saved.....
~~~

WHILE I DO NOT BELIEVE IN OSAS....i WONT GO AS FAR... AS YOU HAVE TO

CALL ALL THOSE THAT DO ...TEACHERS OF FALSE DOCTRINE...

I NEVER HEARD REV GRAHAM PREACH OSAS...NOR DO I EVER REMEMBER HEARING HIM

DIRECT ANY ONE SPECIFICALLY TO A BAPTIST CHURCH . CORRECT ME IF i AM WRONG..BUT

IF I REMEMBER ...CORRECTLY .......HE TOLD HIS CONVERTS TO FIND A CHURCH OF THEIR

CHOICE AND ATTEND IT...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557424 Aug 27, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>And that is also evident by his works......
If you believe that "God" could change his mind about saving Billy Graham as being worthy of utopian bliss ... then surely to be fair, you should believe that the same "God" could choose to change his mind about YOU being worthy of Utopian bliss.

Wouldn't that be FAIR of you to judge the issue from that perspective?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557425 Aug 27, 2014
Jesus ... "Dad, why are you choosing to reject Billy Grahams' soul to hell when he passes over? After all he has complete faith that I will save him."

God ... "Now son ... you know that Muslims are not welcome in Protestant heaven, and therefore that Billy is teaching a false doctrine. He is siding with heretics and we can't allow any heresy in our perfect kingdom."

Jesus ... "Oh yes ... of course you are right dad. My bad! I apologize."
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#557426 Aug 27, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only does confrint refuse his own advice, he ignores his wife's ( a nice Christian lady, btw) advice. Don't be offended by that grouchy old hypocrite, he has no authority and he does not speak for God.
A nice Christian Lady? I have not seen any evidence of this. I have seen a lot of gossip and slanderous statements and posts which were soundly refuted and not a single apology ever.No acknowledgement that what was done was wrong in anyway. A denial that it was done when not possible is not remotely honest. Not a single word said about the daily tirades of his. Her silence speaks volumes. Do you think she honestly believes her advice applies to her husband or are we to believe this only applies at random? I don't care if they are married since they are both preaching then they ought to follow their own advice. Your statement of Confrint applies to both and that is way beyond being an opinion. Years of their posts are testimony.

#557427 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your Christian dogma ... if your thoughts are aligned to the thought-process of Jesus' spirit, you are not supposed to love those who refuse to believe that Jesus is their savior, as that would mean that you are siding with evil heretics.
Because you have indulged your self in the teachings of the Christian religion ... you are in a no-win position.
It was being at war with self's own conscience that drove many humans in religions to suicide, in the attitudes "I'm damned no matter which way I believe."
A person makes their own choice to go to hell ...by rejecting the the fact that

[(ASV) All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and

Jehovah hath laid on him/JESUS the iniquity of us all.

(DRB) All we like sheep have gone astray, every one hath turned aside into his own way: and

the Lord hath laid on him/JESUS the iniquity of us all.

(Geneva) All we like sheepe haue gone astraye: wee haue turned euery one to his owne way, and

the Lord hath layed vpon him/JESUS the iniquitie of vs all.

(ISV) All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned, each of us, to his own way; and

the LORD has laid on him/JESUS the iniquity of us all.

(KJV) All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and

the LORD hath laid on him/JESUS the iniquity of us all.

(Vulgate) omnes nos quasi oves erravimus unusquisque in viam suam declinavit et Dominus posuit in eo iniquitatem omnium nostrum ]

This ABOVE is what we receive when we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior..

Romans 10:9

(ASV) because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:

(DRB) For if thou confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him up from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

(Geneva) For if thou shalt confesse with thy mouth the Lord Iesus, and shalt beleeue in thine heart, that God raised him vp from the dead, thou shalt be saued:

(ISV) If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

(KJV) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

(Vulgate) quia si confitearis in ore tuo Dominum Iesum et in corde tuo credideris quod Deus illum excitavit ex mortuis salvus eris
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557428 Aug 27, 2014
Billy Graham came to "conclude" that Jesus and God would not be so cruel as to reject Muslims to hell, so the other Christians ganged up on Billy and called Billy a blasphemer.

That PROVES that Christians WANT to believe that God and Jesus "would" be cruel enough to reject Muslims to hell for not being in the right religion.

Yet these same Christians will swear on a stack of bibles that they know the meaning of divine love.

Let's Play

#557429 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus teaches to hate sin but not hate men. I hate sin and I can hate someone's ways of sinning but I cannot hate people. I should love them and pray that they can be saved. I should not hate anyone, but with love try to be an example of Jesus and his love (the sacrifice that he made out of love) so that anyone that believes in him and follows him could be saved.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#557430 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Why is it that little animals that live off of the life-sustaining nutrition of my body are referred to as parasites ... yet when I eat the meat of other animals, I am not referred to as a parasite?
......some posters on this forum would refer to u as a parasite.

.......I don't have any little animals living off my body. I suggest you take a hot bath once in awhile.(lol)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557431 Aug 27, 2014
Since his appearance on Robert Schuler's program, Billy Graham seems to have kept a very low profile.

Being referred to as a blasphemer by the "faithful" must have hurt his ego for sure and make him maybe rethink his statement about Jesus and God welcoming Muslims into Christian heaven ... which is only meant for the chosen perfected few.

Sometimes preachers have it rough if they dare to go against those who believe they are HOLY ... on their "OWN."

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#557432 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Without proof, perception is simply hot air.
By the way, you didn't answer my question.
Have you heard any "new" information as of late from your "spiritual" SOURCE???
:)
Three things June.
1. You are incorrect again. A perception of anything is most certainly a real thing, and the thing being perceived is most likely very real as well. Simply because one perceives a thing and you do not, in no way means that the thing being perceived by the first person is not there or real at all June. It ONLY means that >you< did not perceive it. Your trolley is off track again.
I have sat by the fire in camp thousands of times. I have perceived danger each of several times when those sitting with me did not. The bear was real June. THEY did not perceive it. I did.
I have sat by the camfire hundreds of times by myself and my only companion was my trusty Springer Spaniol. MANY times he has perceived danger when I did not. The snake he perceived was real June. The coyote he perceived was real. Every single time he alerted, there was a REAL presence nearby.
Some of those times June, he alerted and so did I. There most certainly was a presence there, but I can not describe it as I could not see it, but his eye focus told me where it was. I then was able to track it by perception only. I never was able to visually focus on what or who it was ... my Springer did. A couple times he laid back down and I relaxed too even tho the "presence" was still there June. Maybe that presence was simply cold ... or lonely and wanted to once again enjoy a nice fire.
Try again.
2. I most certainly did answer your question. Go read my post #557382. Have you been day dreaming again instead of paying attention in class dear?
3. I already know what your next question will be.

#557433 Aug 27, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
A nice Christian Lady? I have not seen any evidence of this. I have seen a lot of gossip and slanderous statements and posts which were soundly refuted and not a single apology ever.No acknowledgement that what was done was wrong in anyway. A denial that it was done when not possible is not remotely honest. Not a single word said about the daily tirades of his. Her silence speaks volumes. Do you think she honestly believes her advice applies to her husband or are we to believe this only applies at random? I don't care if they are married since they are both preaching then they ought to follow their own advice. Your statement of Confrint applies to both and that is way beyond being an opinion. Years of their posts are testimony.
~~~
You tactics of divide and conquer by attempting to set me and my wife of 62 years against each other is moot..

.YOU WONT BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOU ATTEMPT OF SOWING DISCORD BETWEEN US.

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Let's Play

#557434 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that "God" could change his mind about saving Billy Graham as being worthy of utopian bliss ... then surely to be fair, you should believe that the same "God" could choose to change his mind about YOU being worthy of Utopian bliss.
Wouldn't that be FAIR of you to judge the issue from that perspective?
God didn't change his mind about saving him......Billy changed his mind about following after righteousness and God...he decided to follow after money and greed and tells everyone what they want to hear regardless......But I hope that he does get repentance and get saved.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557435 Aug 27, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
A person makes their own choice to go to hell ...
OH ... I agree! That is why you will definitely spend eternity in Islam's hell for not being a Muslim ... which is the only religion that teaches universal truth.

You are an evil Christian infidel. Shame on you.

May the REAL savior Mahdi have mercy on your evil soul.

:)

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#557436 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Billy Graham came to "conclude" that Jesus and God would not be so cruel as to reject Muslims to hell, so the other Christians ganged up on Billy and called Billy a blasphemer.
That PROVES that Christians WANT to believe that God and Jesus "would" be cruel enough to reject Muslims to hell for not being in the right religion.
Yet these same Christians will swear on a stack of bibles that they know the meaning of divine love.
Oh horseshit June. That proves nothing of the sort.
All it proves is that humans are fallable and truth can be an evasive thing to behold and grasp and admit for a human being.
Did Billy accept what >YOU< hold as a truth June? Did he or did he not admit or state the very same thing you harp on all the damn time? That thingy about you always saying that a just God would not shun or ban anyone simply because their perception of "God" and their worship of "God" was different.
Yeah that one June.

Man those messed up "Christians" you were "nurtured" by really did a number on your gourd.,
WOW !!!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557437 Aug 27, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Three things June.
1. You are incorrect again. A perception of anything is most certainly a real thing, and the thing being perceived is most likely very real as well. Simply because one perceives a thing and you do not, in no way means that the thing being perceived by the first person is not there or real at all June. It ONLY means that >you< did not perceive it. Your trolley is off track again.
I have sat by the fire in camp thousands of times. I have perceived danger each of several times when those sitting with me did not. The bear was real June. THEY did not perceive it. I did.
I have sat by the camfire hundreds of times by myself and my only companion was my trusty Springer Spaniol. MANY times he has perceived danger when I did not. The snake he perceived was real June. The coyote he perceived was real. Every single time he alerted, there was a REAL presence nearby.
Some of those times June, he alerted and so did I. There most certainly was a presence there, but I can not describe it as I could not see it, but his eye focus told me where it was. I then was able to track it by perception only. I never was able to visually focus on what or who it was ... my Springer did. A couple times he laid back down and I relaxed too even tho the "presence" was still there June. Maybe that presence was simply cold ... or lonely and wanted to once again enjoy a nice fire.
Try again.
2. I most certainly did answer your question. Go read my post #557382. Have you been day dreaming again instead of paying attention in class dear?
3. I already know what your next question will be.
Blah, blah, blah.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

The Age of Aquarius Traits are Building as the Next Great Age Begins

This coming new era should usher in a period of group consciousness. Aquarius and Leo are polar opposites. As precession marches further into the Age of Aquarius, the "intensive self-consciousness of Leo" should expand into the "group awareness of Aquarius." In other words, the individual should become the universal while still maintaining individuality. Personal Identity will be lost for the good of the whole. Yet personal spiritual identity would remain intact.

http://www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Jun 19 Dementia mental c... 36
News Gregory: Bishops - can never say we are sorry e... Jun 18 Listen to the Word 1
News Pat Robertson Is Birth Control (Nov '14) Jun 13 Donald Scampi 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 12 Married in 10,558
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... Jun 8 lavon affair 10
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... Jun 8 USS LIBERTY 9
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Jun 7 princess_noochie 84,749
More from around the web