Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701638 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#557432 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Without proof, perception is simply hot air.
By the way, you didn't answer my question.
Have you heard any "new" information as of late from your "spiritual" SOURCE???
:)
Three things June.
1. You are incorrect again. A perception of anything is most certainly a real thing, and the thing being perceived is most likely very real as well. Simply because one perceives a thing and you do not, in no way means that the thing being perceived by the first person is not there or real at all June. It ONLY means that >you< did not perceive it. Your trolley is off track again.
I have sat by the fire in camp thousands of times. I have perceived danger each of several times when those sitting with me did not. The bear was real June. THEY did not perceive it. I did.
I have sat by the camfire hundreds of times by myself and my only companion was my trusty Springer Spaniol. MANY times he has perceived danger when I did not. The snake he perceived was real June. The coyote he perceived was real. Every single time he alerted, there was a REAL presence nearby.
Some of those times June, he alerted and so did I. There most certainly was a presence there, but I can not describe it as I could not see it, but his eye focus told me where it was. I then was able to track it by perception only. I never was able to visually focus on what or who it was ... my Springer did. A couple times he laid back down and I relaxed too even tho the "presence" was still there June. Maybe that presence was simply cold ... or lonely and wanted to once again enjoy a nice fire.
Try again.
2. I most certainly did answer your question. Go read my post #557382. Have you been day dreaming again instead of paying attention in class dear?
3. I already know what your next question will be.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#557433 Aug 27, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
A nice Christian Lady? I have not seen any evidence of this. I have seen a lot of gossip and slanderous statements and posts which were soundly refuted and not a single apology ever.No acknowledgement that what was done was wrong in anyway. A denial that it was done when not possible is not remotely honest. Not a single word said about the daily tirades of his. Her silence speaks volumes. Do you think she honestly believes her advice applies to her husband or are we to believe this only applies at random? I don't care if they are married since they are both preaching then they ought to follow their own advice. Your statement of Confrint applies to both and that is way beyond being an opinion. Years of their posts are testimony.
~~~
You tactics of divide and conquer by attempting to set me and my wife of 62 years against each other is moot..

.YOU WONT BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOU ATTEMPT OF SOWING DISCORD BETWEEN US.

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#557434 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that "God" could change his mind about saving Billy Graham as being worthy of utopian bliss ... then surely to be fair, you should believe that the same "God" could choose to change his mind about YOU being worthy of Utopian bliss.
Wouldn't that be FAIR of you to judge the issue from that perspective?
God didn't change his mind about saving him......Billy changed his mind about following after righteousness and God...he decided to follow after money and greed and tells everyone what they want to hear regardless......But I hope that he does get repentance and get saved.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#557435 Aug 27, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
A person makes their own choice to go to hell ...
OH ... I agree! That is why you will definitely spend eternity in Islam's hell for not being a Muslim ... which is the only religion that teaches universal truth.

You are an evil Christian infidel. Shame on you.

May the REAL savior Mahdi have mercy on your evil soul.

:)

Location hidden

#557436 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Billy Graham came to "conclude" that Jesus and God would not be so cruel as to reject Muslims to hell, so the other Christians ganged up on Billy and called Billy a blasphemer.
That PROVES that Christians WANT to believe that God and Jesus "would" be cruel enough to reject Muslims to hell for not being in the right religion.
Yet these same Christians will swear on a stack of bibles that they know the meaning of divine love.
Oh horseshit June. That proves nothing of the sort.
All it proves is that humans are fallable and truth can be an evasive thing to behold and grasp and admit for a human being.
Did Billy accept what >YOU< hold as a truth June? Did he or did he not admit or state the very same thing you harp on all the damn time? That thingy about you always saying that a just God would not shun or ban anyone simply because their perception of "God" and their worship of "God" was different.
Yeah that one June.

Man those messed up "Christians" you were "nurtured" by really did a number on your gourd.,
WOW !!!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557437 Aug 27, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Three things June.
1. You are incorrect again. A perception of anything is most certainly a real thing, and the thing being perceived is most likely very real as well. Simply because one perceives a thing and you do not, in no way means that the thing being perceived by the first person is not there or real at all June. It ONLY means that >you< did not perceive it. Your trolley is off track again.
I have sat by the fire in camp thousands of times. I have perceived danger each of several times when those sitting with me did not. The bear was real June. THEY did not perceive it. I did.
I have sat by the camfire hundreds of times by myself and my only companion was my trusty Springer Spaniol. MANY times he has perceived danger when I did not. The snake he perceived was real June. The coyote he perceived was real. Every single time he alerted, there was a REAL presence nearby.
Some of those times June, he alerted and so did I. There most certainly was a presence there, but I can not describe it as I could not see it, but his eye focus told me where it was. I then was able to track it by perception only. I never was able to visually focus on what or who it was ... my Springer did. A couple times he laid back down and I relaxed too even tho the "presence" was still there June. Maybe that presence was simply cold ... or lonely and wanted to once again enjoy a nice fire.
Try again.
2. I most certainly did answer your question. Go read my post #557382. Have you been day dreaming again instead of paying attention in class dear?
3. I already know what your next question will be.
Blah, blah, blah.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

The Age of Aquarius Traits are Building as the Next Great Age Begins

This coming new era should usher in a period of group consciousness. Aquarius and Leo are polar opposites. As precession marches further into the Age of Aquarius, the "intensive self-consciousness of Leo" should expand into the "group awareness of Aquarius." In other words, the individual should become the universal while still maintaining individuality. Personal Identity will be lost for the good of the whole. Yet personal spiritual identity would remain intact.

http://www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.c...

Location hidden

#557438 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Since his appearance on Robert Schuler's program, Billy Graham seems to have kept a very low profile.
."
Are you effin' kidding me June?
He is half dead, can not get up and pee by himself, spills his coffe all the time, and is confined to a wheelchair for cripe's sake.
Show a little common sense and respect for your elders dear.
Of course he is keeping a "low profile" these days. Hell he can not even stand up he is so old now.

Location hidden

#557439 Aug 27, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus teaches to hate sin but not hate men. I hate sin and I can hate someone's ways of sinning but I cannot hate people. I should love them and pray that they can be saved. I should not hate anyone, but with love try to be an example of Jesus and his love (the sacrifice that he made out of love) so that anyone that believes in him and follows him could be saved.
Personally, I do not think that Jesus taught anything at all in the way of hate. Nothing at all ... nope ... not even sin.
Does blood flow from a turnip? Nope.
Hate no can flow from love dear. Nope. Ain't happenin' me thinks.
Jesus no teach hate.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#557440 Aug 27, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
A nice Christian Lady? I have not seen any evidence of this. I have seen a lot of gossip and slanderous statements and posts which were soundly refuted and not a single apology ever.No acknowledgement that what was done was wrong in anyway. A denial that it was done when not possible is not remotely honest. Not a single word said about the daily tirades of his. Her silence speaks volumes. Do you think she honestly believes her advice applies to her husband or are we to believe this only applies at random? I don't care if they are married since they are both preaching then they ought to follow their own advice. Your statement of Confrint applies to both and that is way beyond being an opinion. Years of their posts are testimony.
I disagree with you. In spite of her years of gossip and false witness, perhaps as a result of recent health issues causing her to face her mortality, I still sense in her a good heart that suffers from the conflict of having an overbearing, demanding and obnoxious jerk of a husband and her desire to be Christlike and accept us as Catholic Christians without condemning us to everlasting hell. Maybe I just feel sorry for her and it's wishful thinking, but there's something more there than just the hate and ignorance her husband vomits here on a regular basis.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557441 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>God didn't change his mind about saving him......Billy changed his mind about following after righteousness and God...he decided to follow after money and greed and tells everyone what they want to hear regardless......But I hope that he does get repentance and get saved.
So you are convinced that Billy made a grave error in preaching that Jesus and God could possibly love Muslims HUH???

From my perception, that says a whole lot about your character that is very NASTY!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557442 Aug 27, 2014
If a creator exists that doesn't love all it's creation on equal terms ... it's not at all trustworthy.

That is the bottom LINE.

In the blink of its eye, it could turn a blind eye to YOU, and let you slide down the shaft to eternal hell.

It's not so much fun when you perceive it from that angle ... IS IT???

Location hidden

#557443 Aug 27, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
......some posters on this forum would refer to u as a parasite.
.......I don't have any little animals living off my body. I suggest you take a hot bath once in awhile.(lol)
"I don't have any little animals living off my body."

I push in my whole stack sir and wager that you are incorrect.
I would also wager on the side bet that not only are they living there, but they are thriving and there is a multitude of them.
Wanna bet?
They belong to the group known as acarina. They live on your body. You probably can not see them, but I also wager that you perceive them from time to time.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557444 Aug 27, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you effin' kidding me June?
He is half dead, can not get up and pee by himself, spills his coffe all the time, and is confined to a wheelchair for cripe's sake.
Show a little common sense and respect for your elders dear.
Of course he is keeping a "low profile" these days. Hell he can not even stand up he is so old now.
What's your point? He can still talk the talk?

Billy could call a reporter to in turn confirm that he really does believe that Jesus and God would be lenient on Muslims enough to welcome them into Christian heaven.

He knows when to keep a low profile.

From decades of experience, he's a cunning master of his trade.

Location hidden

#557445 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
So item #2 was blah blah blah eh June?

Your answer was "yes".
No it was not a dawining of the age of Aquarius either dear.

If you EVER paid attention to what folks are trying to say to you instead of ALWAYS ignoring them and going right back to beating someone else's horse, I swear I would faint..
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#557446 Aug 27, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You tactics of divide and conquer by attempting to set me and my wife of 62 years against each other is moot..
.YOU WONT BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOU ATTEMPT OF SOWING DISCORD BETWEEN US.
16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
These verses speak directly you and your behavior here.

Location hidden

#557447 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
If a creator exists that doesn't love all it's creation on equal terms ... it's not at all trustworthy.
That is the bottom LINE.
In the blink of its eye, it could turn a blind eye to YOU, and let you slide down the shaft to eternal hell.
It's not so much fun when you perceive it from that angle ... IS IT???
There ya go beating someone else's horse again June.
THAT "creator" does NOT exist.
You have been informed of this fact multiple times dear.
PAY ATTENTION !!!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#557448 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>God didn't change his mind about saving him......Billy changed his mind about following after righteousness and God...he decided to follow after money and greed and tells everyone what they want to hear regardless......But I hope that he does get repentance and get saved.
YOU JUDGE A MAN BY IDLE GOSSIP ....WHICH YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT HE SAID WHAT HE IS ACCUSED OF SAYING.

PLEASE PRODUCE YOU WITNESSES OF HOLD YOU PEACE..

THE BIBLE SAYS

19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557449 Aug 27, 2014
If Jesus and God were lenient, they would have a net to catch all souls and tell the souls that they are indeed welcome in heaven.

But because they are both mean ... Jesus and God BOTH CHOOSE to allow those they perceive as vile, tainted souls to drop from the throne of judgment down to eternal hell.

They are terrible examples of forgiveness and unconditional love.

What a pile of steaming manure.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#557450 Aug 27, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
So item #2 was blah blah blah eh June?
Your answer was "yes".
No it was not a dawining of the age of Aquarius either dear.
If you EVER paid attention to what folks are trying to say to you instead of ALWAYS ignoring them and going right back to beating someone else's horse, I swear I would faint..
I'm going to ignore what I "perceive" is your constant junkology.

Location hidden

#557451 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Jesus ... "Dad, why are you choosing to reject Billy Grahams' soul to hell when he passes over? After all he has complete faith that I will save him."
God ... "Now son ... you know that Muslims are not welcome in Protestant heaven, and therefore that Billy is teaching a false doctrine. He is siding with heretics and we can't allow any heresy in our perfect kingdom."
Jesus ... "Oh yes ... of course you are right dad. My bad! I apologize."
Only fools and idiots argue fallacies June.
You have been informed a multitude of times that you are assigning fallable human traits to something which other humans got all screwed up dear.
Your premise is false. It does not support your nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... Tue Tea Bag Residue C... 4
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... Tue Hahahlolahah 6
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) May 19 Married in 10,772
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May 8 Serial deserters 54
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... Apr 24 C Kersey 1
News Pope writes Chile's bishops after receiving sex... Apr '18 Wisdom of Ages 1
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Apr '18 dubiecatholicarch... 3