Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653730 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#556235 Aug 23, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you find it odd, that you continue to say you don't believe, yet you continue to show up everyday to post against what others believe.
*rolls eyes*
If I went along happily in loony tune-land with your "spiritually-atoned-to-Je sus' leadership" I suggest you would not criticize what I believe, as you would be certain I had elevated my self to your supreme Gnostic knowledge.

Prince George, Canada

#556236 Aug 23, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point I've made since the beginning of me posting.
So-called "Christians" don't have a clue on what they believe - especially when they mock Jesus and then praise him.
Dishonesty is a trait of Christianity.
Are you honest when you state for a fact that your thoughts are aligned to the thoughts of Jesus, when you admitted to me that you don't even know if Jesus existed???

And please answer this question. Do you believe that Jesus preached that all wayward souls would be saved, or did he preach that some would be lost for eternity???

Come ON ... you brag about being WISE ... so surely you KNOW those ANSWERS.

Prince George, Canada

#556237 Aug 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is worlds largest religion ..
You make it seem that Christians are unified, which is anything BUT truth.

Each day Catholics and Protestants on this forum tear each other to shreds in attacks of not having the righteous religion.

And that doesn't include the yappy new age spiritual leader who is certain he speaks the only truth in the universe FOR Jesus.

Prince George, Canada

#556238 Aug 23, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a real teacher and educator.
It's about time somebody in that field started actually absorbing what was written, and teaching accordingly.
In order to have gained your lofty approval, he must have agree with your dogmas.

Hilarious!

Prince George, Canada

#556239 Aug 23, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
When you are willing to invest in faith that others deserve eternal hell, would the above scripture fit for you and your tactics?

Just wondering.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#556240 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it seem that Christians are unified, which is anything BUT truth.
Each day Catholics and Protestants on this forum tear each other to shreds in attacks of not having the righteous religion.
And that doesn't include the yappy new age spiritual leader who is certain he speaks the only truth in the universe FOR Jesus.
Hahaha. June you make me think of someone that could reach in a barrel of Apples and pick out the only rotten one in there.
Not unified, Just numbers.
All religions combined make up well over half of world pop.

Prince George, Canada

#556241 Aug 23, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
the joy of the Lord is our strength !!!
Especially the part about Jesus and God rejecting unrepentant sinners to hell.

I suggest that hat one grabs you right in your heart-strings of ... "I'm so fortunate that Jesus and God love ME enough to save ME!"

Prince George, Canada

#556242 Aug 23, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, IS COMING VERY SOON. PRAISE THE LORD.
While at the same time the Lord Jehovah is busy rejecting the refuse of society to hell.

What horrible beliefs you people choose to "entertain."

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#556243 Aug 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim God is the God of the OT.
I think they believe Jesus a prophet and nothing more.
How can you say that it causes God offense
They are an Abrahamic religion older than Christianity..
In the beginning God created the world. In Genesis 1 vrs. 26 God said let us make man in our image, after our likeness.....
Who do you think he was talking to?
Hint....it was not Abraham or Muhammad.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#556244 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>Jesus is God's son. Jesus was the only sacrifice that God deemed worthy to take our sins away. If you do not believe in him you shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven. If you don't have Jesus then you don't have God.
As we know it, yes! It is culturally Ingrained in us to believe that, but if you were Muslim their culture would be Just as Ingrained.

Let's Play

#556245 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are willing to invest in faith that others deserve eternal hell, would the above scripture fit for you and your tactics?
Just wondering.
I do not send people to eternal hell. They send themselves it is their choice not mine to make for them. However, I do not wish that any would go to hell but like I said, it is up to them on that one.

Prince George, Canada

#556246 Aug 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim God is the God of the OT.
I think they believe Jesus a prophet and nothing more.
How can you say that it causes God offense
They are an Abrahamic religion older than Christianity..
Actually the Muslim religion branched off of Judaism and Christianity in the 7th century.

It smacks of OT and NT and a whole lot of ancient religious beliefs mixed in to the milieu, as is what occurred with all religion.

Let's Play

#556247 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
While at the same time the Lord Jehovah is busy rejecting the refuse of society to hell.
What horrible beliefs you people choose to "entertain."
We hope that all can make it and love each and everyone. But we cannot take any with us because we are going to have to do all we can just to make it ourselves. But that is what we choose to do. We cannot make that choice for you or any others.

Let's Play

#556248 Aug 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> As we know it, yes! It is culturally Ingrained in us to believe that, but if you were Muslim their culture would be Just as Ingrained.
Yes, and thank God I am not Muslim. But if I were, I know that God gives everyone a chance to be saved so it is still their choice to make. They can believe a lie and be damned or they can turn unto the truth, Jesus Christ our Savior.

Prince George, Canada

#556249 Aug 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions combined make up well over half of world pop.
Most people are in "personalized" religions.

It's just too bad they couldn't get along. If they could get along I might actually believe that they do know the meaning of the word love that they in turn continually preach is based on universal truth.

What a pile of steaming manure.

Let's Play

#556250 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Muslim religion branched off of Judaism and Christianity in the 7th century.
It smacks of OT and NT and a whole lot of ancient religious beliefs mixed in to the milieu, as is what occurred with all religion.
The Bible calls it and all such things false doctrine.

Prince George, Canada

#556251 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>We hope that all can make it
NO YOU DON'T hope all can make it.

If you believed that, you wouldn't believe in hell and a devil.

When I was in religion I DID believe that the god would welcome every "soul" home.

I talked the talk and walked the walk.

You are a double-talker. You say "I hope others will make it to heaven with me, but I know they won't ... because most souls will be rejected to hell for not belonging to my Christian religion."

Do you see how you lie to your self???

Let's Play

#556252 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people are in "personalized" religions.
It's just too bad they couldn't get along. If they could get along I might actually believe that they do know the meaning of the word love that they in turn continually preach is based on universal truth.
What a pile of steaming manure.
Yes it is a shame that we all cannot read the Bible and understand it and try and work together through love and unity of the Spirit. But the Bible teaches that there is false doctrine in the land and not to follow after it. There are many spirits that have went out we are warned to try the spirits and not to receive any that goes against the word of God.

Prince George, Canada

#556253 Aug 23, 2014
I suggest hat is why Billy Graham changed his TUNE. The way he preached his religion for decades no longer made any sense to his CONSCIENCE.

He probably said to his self ... "Jesus and God can't know the meaning of the word love, or they would NOT reject souls to hell ... PERIOD!"

Now he talked his self into believing that even Muslims will be in heaven with Jesus and God ... and of course ... Billy Graham.

Humans certainly don't fall short of the mark of stupidity.

Let's Play

#556254 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOU DON'T hope all can make it.
If you believed that, you wouldn't believe in hell and a devil.
When I was in religion I DID believe that the god would welcome every "soul" home.
I talked the talk and walked the walk.
You are a double-talker. You say "I hope others will make it to heaven with me, but I know they won't ... because most souls will be rejected to hell for not belonging to my Christian religion."
Do you see how you lie to your self???
I do hope all will make it and I don't know anything of my own....but I do know what the Word of God says. I also know that I won't even make it unless I am doing my best at all times to follow Jesus. It is a close way and I am going to have to work as hard as I can through the grace of God and Jesus to stay on the path that leads to heaven. If I don't then I will in no wise enter into his Kingdom, but I myself will be cast down to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... 12 hr South Knox Hombre 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 22 Married in 10,204
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web