Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670514 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#553438 Aug 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ definitely didnt mean for 40,000 Rose's to form Bible study groups and undo the Eucharist. He set up a hierarchy; a teaching magisterium that would not error. Do you error when privately interpreting the Bible? Obviously many of you are because u can't even agree amongst each other!. Read the writings of those who walked with the Apostles. Jesus set up a church not a book. You can continue to plug your ears and play stupid all you want, Rose. Many of you are just at that age where you cant change even if you wanted; the Bible fell from the sky and thats that!
And the most important words,in the bible, the words of CHRIST regarding Faith and the two greatest commandments, need no theologian .

Even your Church changed things , just in my lifetime on some things they teach..one theologian interprets,things,one way , one another.. prophecies , hey , we can watch but we,know in the,end Jesus returns.

We MUST have love of God and Faith in the,Lord Jesus,as Saviour ...HE spoke these,words,directly to the common people ...no one in between ...yes,He left disciples
To spread HIS WORDS ..HIS WORDS .....if we have TRUE FAITH AND LOVE GOD , no matter our denomination ...the rest comes,out of those,two attributes...
We ARE sorry if we HURT HIM with Sin..we DO want to help others ....we do want to worship Him, praise,Him ...and yes read our bibles and if we can help another to do so , we do it ..but it all COMES,FROM OUR LOVE FOR AND FAITH IN HIM ....the simplest mind can love and have Faith in CHRIST ....by Grace the,FREE GIDT OF GOD...I'm content to rely on what HE SAID...to the people, recorded in the gospels.

He will come,when He comes , as He left in Israel ....not Rome ....and will let us know,then for SURE what HE WANTS for those who believe in Him ..

United States

#553439 Aug 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
Prayers are with the Chaldean Catholic Church in Iraq right now. They are being exterminated - to put it bluntly. ISIS are forcing conversion to Islam or death. There are over a half million Catholic Christians in Iraq. Here is more on the Chaldean Catholic Church
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaldean_Catholic_Chur ...
-
-
guest wrote:
You can thank Constantine for that - murdering in the name of God.
Muslims learned it bey watching Constantine ...
-
-
And Protestants learned it by watching both the Catholics and the Muslims ....
-
go figure.
truth

Perth, Australia

#553440 Aug 7, 2014
its very easy find why corrupt diploma need job as accusers..

dear God set me free from my accusers
they eat most worst bread as great payment as corrupt diploma..

by
see
on vijege pored pruge=twisted symbol
e sto su bezobrasni
be;z;brasni
brasno
brass coper
twisted and brass symbol
who watching for symbol=jew
who liked be wise=greek orthe=have ear
near ear are tample of mind
see
police volice nevolice you site is on path of right
its written
on gates of righteousness sitting wickets

how many wicket diploma act as accusers
don't tell anyone
is that law
not to see or not to hear
Is that freedom
no
-that's dictatorial-ship and discrimination
How many people be accused and discriminated from corrupt wicket diploma?

by pored pruge na vijuge od brassa
truth

Perth, Australia

#553441 Aug 7, 2014
where he come..who..Jesus
read Jeremiah
Jerusalem and Israel will be destroy according Jeremiah
many others too.
Jeremiah wrote Yahveh going destroy from nation to nation.

Now you think foundations is prophets where poor Jeremiah say they will prosecuted and kill many prophets..

Are you for sure foundation of Jesus Christ church not start with his discipline?

Maybe you think its start in prophets or what..if you know bible or read properly you will find perfection how and where bible describe perfectly tribes nations people places too..even if if they describe on old way and call old way name trough history still have meaning.

Are you for sure corrupt diploma is not accusers?
truth

Perth, Australia

#553443 Aug 7, 2014
posto kosta=how much cost or how looks
its perfecrtly describe
po;sto sto=100 posto %
kosta kos koso ukoso=line as /
koso=/
you left two 00 from % pro-cent as mark;et
o^ o^
must be one on side train line up and down when you look on map you find connection where is one where is others words which have o^ and o^
ukoso=/ oposite both side train line..
what you find restorante

you can find anything as future architecture to control
who control you or someone all of you
on very joly sweet talk you can find future from poor Jeremiah

Are you for sure wicket diploma is honest as well you think they are not accusers?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#553444 Aug 7, 2014
Arnoldj777 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Jesus said, I am going away but I will not leave you orphans. I will send the Holy Eucharist and you must eat it and I will send my blood and you must drink it. Really?
His Church is not a denomination.
Holy Eucharist not mentioned in the Bible...its a Catholic thing...a product of the pedophile cadre...

Location hidden

#553445 Aug 7, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us all--"where does it say (in the bible)---(word for word) that the bible is the one and only authority that God chose to convey and transmit His inspired and infallible words of truth!.........The bible (not only ) doesn't say that but it says "just the opposite" by telling us that the CHURCH is the final authority in Paul's letter to Timotthy (I Timothy 3:15 when he says "THE CHURCH" ( not) the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH. He goes on to say "when there is a disagreement " with regards to interpretation---that we should "take it to the Church"--- not the bible!!!!
The truth:
Sola scriptura (Latin ablative, "by scripture alone") is the doctrine that the Bible contains all knowledge necessary for salvation and holiness. Consequently, sola scriptura demands that only those doctrines are to be admitted or confessed that are found directly within or indirectly by using valid logical deduction or valid deductive reasoning from scripture.

However, sola scriptura is not a denial of other authorities governing Christian life and devotion. Note: The catlics completely igmore the following....Rather, it simply demands that all other authorities are subordinate to, and are to be corrected by, the written word of God. Sola scriptura was a foundational doctrinal principle of the Protestant Reformation held by the Reformers and is a formal principle of Protestantism today.

Location hidden

#553446 Aug 7, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already provided an example, only about a day old:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
Didn't have to look very far.
Thief.
A thief steals...that is a crime....Plagiarism is not a crime! Really, it isn't. No matter what your teachers, parents, or peers may have told you, plagiarism is not a crime. It's an academic offense.

That's why schools throw around words like "unethical" and "immoral" when they tell you about plagiarism. That's all they've got. They try and create confusion, of course, to scare you into obeying their rules. But they can't do much if you know the truth.

Which, to say it in positive terms, is this:

Plagiarism is legal...

Next....am waiting....

Location hidden

#553447 Aug 7, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never accused you of a crime, thief, though it wouldn't surprise me if you had a lengthy criminal history.
I've accused you of literary theft, lying, other dishonesty, and stupidity.
Not every type of theft is necessarily subject to criminal sanction.
Probably the most widely used dictionary in the US, Merriam-Webster, defines plagiarism as "literary theft". And with good reason. The very word originates from a Latin word meaning to kidnap -- to steal folks, especially slaves. And that Latin was first used by Martial in the 1st century to refer to literary theft. It is his use of the word in such a fashion that likely led to its incorporation in the English language.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
You are a thief,'tard.
A thief steals...that is a crime....Plagiarism is not a crime! Really, it isn't. No matter what your teachers, parents, or peers may have told you, plagiarism is not a crime. It's an academic offense.

That's why schools throw around words like "unethical" and "immoral" when they tell you about plagiarism. That's all they've got. They try and create confusion, of course, to scare you into obeying their rules. But they can't do much if you know the truth.

Plagiarism is legal...Plus...I never ever copied any info and presented such with these words "These are my words...I am the originator"...that would be stealing and easily proven so...you have no such proof....

Am still waiting...
marge

West Des Moines, IA

#553448 Aug 7, 2014
Thank God Obama is finally acting.

The World is in such distress.
June doesnt knowitall

United States

#553449 Aug 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
Prayers are with the Chaldean Catholic Church in Iraq right now. They are being exterminated - to put it bluntly. ISIS are forcing conversion to Islam or death. There are over a half million Catholic Christians in Iraq. Here is more on the Chaldean Catholic Church
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaldean_Catholic_Chur ...
-
-
please, Liam ... explain to me like I am a four-year old ...

just HOW is slaughter in the name of Catholicism any better than slaughter in the name of Islam?
-
c'mon ... YOU can explain it!

United States

#553450 Aug 7, 2014
really
marge

West Des Moines, IA

#553451 Aug 7, 2014
Hey Rosie, I don't think we are ever to stand with the catholics in world issues or any TRUTH issues that I have seen expressed here, they have never spoke for us so don't include them with us all the time, love them yes. Blessings

United States

#553452 Aug 7, 2014
marge wrote:
Thank God Obama is finally acting.
The World is in such distress.
-
-
http://biblehub.net/search.php...
-
New International Version

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#553453 Aug 7, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....I went to catholic grade school grade 1 to grade 8. The few number of days I actually spent in the classroom ,I noticed we also did not have bibles in the classrooms. We were only taught from the Baltimore catechism.
.....for some unknown reason the teaching nuns in our school did not like me. And the feelings were mutual.
.....51 years later nuns have become as scarce as telephone booths.
The nuns that taught us,were like very strict mothers...I loved most of them.
And exactly right...we did not study bibles...mostly catechism .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#553454 Aug 7, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Liam"]<quote d text>
Exactly. His Church is not a denomination. You guys left then turned around and called it one.
Exactly on your first point too: He left and gave His Church the Eucharist. The first words of the NT Scriptures didnt even begin until 25-30 yrs after the resurrection. What did u think everyone was doing.... waiting around for an apostle to write something??
----------
You need to be careful about disrespecting the Bible. Do you really believe that people who witnessed Jesus miracles, and His crucifixion, would wait thirty years before writing about it? And even you know that no one who saw the resurrected Jesus could wait to tell it !!!
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1Co 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
1Co 15:6 After that, He was seej of ABOVE FIVE HUNDRED BRETHREN AT ONCE; OF WHOM THE GREATER PART REMAIN UNTO THIS PRESENT, but some are fallen asleep.
1Co 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
1Co 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
THE SCRIPTURES ARE NOT JEWISH FABLES TOLD TO THEIR GRANDCHILDREN !!!
KayMarie
Amen Kay ...there,is,no way not one soul wrote about Jesus...took what we might call notes,on what He said ..who knows,what writings were,lost , Jewish, Roman and Christian when Jerusalem was destroyed.

The gospels themselves , especially Matthew , I believe we're,not just popped,off from memory regarding the,words,of Jesus.I'm sure,Luke,spent years,interviewing people who knew,Jesus ...the,WORD is ..inspired of course, but I'm sure,parts,of what we,refer to as scripture were written down , even while Jesus,lived ...this was the man they saw,as,Messiah preaching. Yet no one,wrote,a,thing , letters to friends, notes...anything??'I just don't believe it .

They certainly corresponded with other Churches.....how,much a,work of the,Spirit that we,have
What we do now.....and how,much was destroyed by persecution..by zealots then by Rome,!!!

We treasure what we hAve , maybe the,rest is,in a heavenly library ....wouldn't that be Amazing to be given access,to ...

Blessings,to you both ...
Chess

Columbus, OH

#553455 Aug 8, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism is legal...
Next....am waiting....
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism is legal...Plus...I never ever copied any info and presented such with these words "These are my words...I am the originator"...that would be stealing and easily proven so...you have no such proof....
Am still waiting...
Repetitive nonsense from a proven thief.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#553456 Aug 8, 2014
Plagiarism often represents a crime. In modern times, plagiarism usually is not subject to criminal sanction unless it also represents something beyond plagiarism, such as infringement.

Plagiarism is using someone's work without giving credit to that author. Infringement is using someone's *legally protected* work without legal right, whether credit has been given or not, though lack of credit can be an aggravating circumstance. Obviously the two concepts overlap. But they are not the same. Shakespeare can be plagiarized but not infringed, since his works are not protected under any intellectual property law.

The author of a work that has been plagiarized is normally the victim plagiarism, unless he has given consent to the plagiarism, such as in the case of term paper mills. The owner of intellectual property is always the victim of infringement. The author and the owner are not always the same person or entity, since an author may have assigned ownership in a piece of intellectual property, thus making another person the owner of his work.

The audience usually is a victim of plagiarism too, though it is not always a victim of infringement and may actually be a willing participant in that endeavor.

Infringement can be prosecuted even if no commercial gain was sought, though infringement rarely is prosecuted unless it is done for commercial gain.

I am not aware of any prosecution of plagiarism as simple theft in modern times, though many theft statutes are broad enough to encompass it. But long before intellectual property laws and the concept of infringement arose, plagiarism was sometimes criminally punished.

The first example I am aware of is Ptolemy II's prosecution of plagiarists in a literary competition. The plagiarists were convicted of stealing and banished. That occurred in the 3rd century BC. Plagiarism and its association with theft has a long history.

Regardless of criminality, plagiarism often is subject to punishment. That punishment normally takes the form of social stigma. It sometimes takes the form of academic or professional sanctions. More than one professional in modern times has lost his license to practice his profession or lost his job due to plagiarism. And countless students and academics have suffered academic consequences from plagiarism.

Ultimately, a plagiarist is a dishonest broker. And you gotta ask yourself why you would take seriously anything a plagiarist -- a thief -- has to say.
Liam

Detroit, MI

#553457 Aug 8, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
You can thank Constantine for that - murdering in the name of God.
Muslims learned it bey watching Constantine ...
you are a complete sick, disgusting human being. Whoever considers you a fellow Christian is equally sick. There is nothing nice I can say about someone as twisted as you. A thousand Christian martyrs a day in Iraq; the men slaughtered, woman and children slaughtered- but since they are Catholic - you'll blame Constantine? These ISIS Muslims learned it all by watching Catholics? You are a warped insane individual..
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#553458 Aug 8, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth:
Sola scriptura (Latin ablative, "by scripture alone") is the doctrine that the Bible contains all knowledge necessary for salvation and holiness. Consequently, sola scriptura demands that only those doctrines are to be admitted or confessed that are found directly within or indirectly by using valid logical deduction or valid deductive reasoning from scripture.
However, sola scriptura is not a denial of other authorities governing Christian life and devotion. Note: The catlics completely igmore the following....Rather, it simply demands that all other authorities are subordinate to, and are to be corrected by, the written word of God. Sola scriptura was a foundational doctrinal principle of the Protestant Reformation held by the Reformers and is a formal principle of Protestantism today.
BIble only (sola Scriptura) is a "man made" doctrine which contradicts itself over and over and over again by "self interpreting ---self appointed" bible waiving preachers....
It is a doctrine that was "never believed by ANYONE until the 18th century and has "absolutely" no biblical or historical basis to back up ANYTHING that it teaches..
The One True Apostolic (Universal) Catholic Church "founded, established and initiated by Jesus Christ HIMSELF has followed the teachings and doctrine of Jesus over 2000 years ago in believing, teaching and proclaiming "The Word of God Alone" ----Sola Verbum Dei....The Word comes to us from Christ alone and the Apostles through both the written and the oral tradition---2 Thess2:15 which has been entrusted to the Church that Jesus build upon the rock of Peter (Matthew 16:13-21, I Tim 3:15.....Sola Scriptura is "definitely" a foundational doctrinal principal for sure!!!!......It is a "Man Made up", concocted and invented 18th century inconsistent and contradicting" hodge podge of over 42,000 self interpreting denominations that are in a "constant fight" with each other ----EACH ONE ---yelling "listen to me , listen to me" ----I've got the true interpretation of the bible----the rest of you don't know what you are talking about.......Confrinting says it , New Age says it you Ox say it and every other bible only (bible verse waiving preacher says it......God NEVER was, nor EVER Will be , the author of your bible only confusion, chaos , contradicting and inconsistent " MAN MADE half-truth, half-heresy" splintered Protestant denominations....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 min Married in 10,408
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) Feb 22 WelbyMD 47
News Where Is the Place for Devout Gay Families in t... (Oct '15) Feb 17 True Christian wi... 49
News Vatican will finance adult stem cell research (Apr '10) Feb 12 Pessimistic1 29
News Prayers To Mother Mary 'Cured Lung Cancer' (Jan '10) Feb 11 Phart Girlishly 323
News Pope sings on CD for charity (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Musically 31
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Athletically 165
More from around the web