Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646943 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#553321 Aug 7, 2014
dust storm is trying to tell us that Peter was in rome and left because of the emperor, yet the Bible is silent on that. yet it does tell us when He went to Antioch and when he went to Babylon, and now he will lie and say that Babylon is a code name for rome, yet when we bring up that Jesus is going to destroy mystery Babylon, that really doesn't mean rome in that destruction.

catholics are some of the best liars the world has ever seen, and what we see on this forum confirms that..

No Pastor worth his salt would leave his church in the time of that emperor killing his flock.

Paul DIDNT leave, and Peter wouldn't have either.

DUST STORM IS A LIAR. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#553322 Aug 7, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
Here, one must also appreciate the fact that Byzantine Christianity is not the be-all-end-all of Eastern Christianity. In the Eastern Orthodox Chuch, you have no representation of the Coptic tradition, or the Syrian tradition, or the Maronite (Lebanese) tradition, or the Ethiopian tradition, or the Malankar (Indian) tradition, or the Armenian tradition, or the Chaldean (Persian) tradition. The Catholic Church, however, includes all of these traditions, as well as the Byzantine and the Antiochian traditons, along with those of the West (Roman and Gallican). What's more, your present Orthodox theology does not even represent the totality of Greek Christianity, but subordinates the Alexandrian Greek tradition to the Antiochian and the Cappadocian Greek traditions. If you accepted your Alexandria heritage, you would not have a problem with the theology of Filioque (properly understood). So, in short, you Eastern Orthodox do not speak for the ENTIRE East, but merely for the Byzantine-Antiochian tradition --that is, part of the East. And, the part of the East that you speak for is not as old as the Apostolic heritage of Rome.
http://www.catholicbridge.com/catholic/orthod...
In reality, it's the apostate heritage of Rome. The catholic church began murdering Christians and Jews in the first century.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553323 Aug 7, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are posting to a person whose carnality STINKS. regardless of what he says.
years ago, when God moved upon him to leave the catholic church, he wouldnt obey the Lord because of his wife, yet the Bible is clear that the husband is the head of the home and the spiritual leader of the household.
therefore that makes him not a very good Christian even if he posts long treatises.
Did I mention that he also is a backstabber.
Thank you for such a good evaluation of me.I hope you have a great day in the Lord!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#553324 Aug 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Left lung???
I think that's,what they call your Church ..
Left lung right lung I am not sure....
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553325 Aug 7, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, maybe you just do not remember....
If you look on the last page of each catechism chapter of the Baltimore catechism, you will see a test page, on that page, the student had to look up the answers in The Holy Bible...
Every Catholic Family had a family Bible.
Maybe you didn't, I don't know.
I still have my Mom's large Bible.
And for Mass ...
every missal has the Bible verses of the Holy Mass for that particular day. More Bible then any Protestant church.
http://www.catholiccompany.com/gifs/DailyRoma...
See images here.(It takes time to load)
http://www.google.com/imgres...
--------confusion --just though I'd throw this in----
http://www.outsidethewalls.org/blog/wp-conten...
-----
http://www.setonbooks.com/sempics/P-RL04-1291...
------
http://biblelight.net/Sources/Advanced-pg180-...
-------
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0dSzJhRn4_Y/U0xXG0A...
----
Those 29 organizations once had great missionary efforts, and in spite of differences many men and women world-wide found Christ. Today those same organizations are struggling with moral issues,if they would stay in the WORD, they would no doubt allow the Holy Spirit to work in them,but instead most of them now have given into a watered-down spineless,weak, anemic rendition of gospel. They think it is good news,that in fact it is for Satan,and his squadrons of religious zealots who know how to mix water and oil to their own advantage.

The RCC has its own issues with immorality,and every church that exists today suffers with people that are prone to sin than to seek a holy life. So the Bible states quite clearly,that first"there will be a great falling away." It has nothing to do with which denomination is the truest,but the down-slope slide of churches toward relativism and immorality.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553326 Aug 7, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go" waive" your distorted, perverted and twisted interetation of (bible verses) at the rest of your ( other) 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent bible only " merry- go-round"
"spinners" of a Gods Word in which NONE OF THEM agree with you EITHER.......YOU---Ox--- are a "waiste of time" which is NOTHING new!....
What Oxbow shared in his post will ALWAYS be a bone of contention between RCs and non-Catholic Christians!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#553327 Aug 7, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I did write a book once, but I'm glad I didn't publish it, because the way I believe now is not how I believed then.
By the way, the title of the book would have been "The Preacher and the Atheist." It was based on two boys who grew up together and took different paths in their lives, and how even though their lives were so different, remained friends. The story-line was based on their discussions about religion. One of my friend's read it and said she wanted more ... which was a compliment. I wrote it at a time when I was slowly leaving religion and didn't yet know I was going to ultimately end up being an Atheist
So the book was basically about the two undecided halves of June? one the religious June, and atheist the other? brilliant!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553328 Aug 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I don't even like the word Protestant..LUTHER WAS,PRORESTING from within the RCC.
we are not . But it's,easier to lump non Catholic Christians this,way ..anyway
I believe God , through the Holy Spirit calls those who belong to Jesus,by the Fathers WILL, to His Son.(John words,it better )
He can find us,in a cafeteria, a library, from a tv set , the internet , in ANY CHURCH .
Once called one hopes they worship as they ate led by the same Spirit .
I have,said many times,the,Reformation was allowed by God for the reasons,you cited ,
Allowing the spread of God's word by more vehicles than just CATHOLIC missionaries.
After it declared supremacy over the,other Churches,
The RCC was the main source of Christianity for centuries..did it veer off the path , I think so going by history...did God give up on us,because of Inquistions...bad popes, NO ..he allowed for change, because HIS,WORD and its,spread is the great work we must do until He returns,as,Christ glorified ..
The settlers,used bibles,to teach children to read...spreading the,word over the continent .
They also were not perfect in their histories,especially towards natives,to our shame , but somehow with God's,guidance, we became a nation who until this,age embraced our Creator publicly , WRITTEN INTO LAW, was our freedom to worship in any Church or no Church....when opportunity arose we spread His word throughout the world ...AND became instrumental in Israel s,fight to be a nation as,prophesied.
I know,God used everything that happened to accomplish His,purpose , and many of us acknowledge history with respective churches, many don't .
Being CATHOLIC may be the best for some people raised within the RCC or joining..some feel the Evangelical Christian movement is,closer to what Jesus,intended
Yet there,are bad,Apple's within all denominations..
I don't agree with a,lot of what some of the Catholics here say . But I believe they love JESUS .....that has,nothing to do with my love for Jesus, MY RELATIONSHIP with HIM ..
it's,up to JESUS to judge ....He knows each heart ,Agent .
What matters, IMO , is today..we should not close our eyes,to history , but only because it explains so much of why we follow,different paths...the,RCC TODAY , is NOT the same as the MIDDLE ages , nor even the same as,decades ago . I know personally this is true..despite what folks on the forum say.
The Reformation not only changed Christianity and its,methods,of spreading Gods words , sorely needed , it also changed the RCC. it is not the secular power it was then, imo Catholics today should thank God for that ....
I'm with Pad on this ...we cannot creject the light of Christ no matter where it manifests .
Christ said HE WOULD BE WITH US,whenever we gather, in HIS,NAME .even the old man watching services,at home, is worshipping
, the lady hiding her piece of smuggled scripture in a country of persecution ,
People on the internet, even here are a community which SHOULD be spreading Gods word..as a community gathering in His name IF WE HAVE FAITH IN THE SACRIFICE HE MADE to wash us,in His blood, God sees us through HIM , not just as,ourselves.
In the end it is,only His,blood that matters ...at least this,is,my belief
and let's not forget , many non Catholic Christians do not follow,a path you would choose either...but JESUS ALONE,knows who worships Him as,Saviour and who is just mouthing meaningless prayers, right ??
Peace to you Agent
AMEN, Rozy! WELL stated!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#553330 Aug 7, 2014
USA Born wrote:
Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_C...
Persecution of Christians can be traced historically from the time of Jesus in the first century to the present time.[1] Early Christians were persecuted for their faith at the hands of both Jews from whose religion

"Their refusal to surrender the scriptures was an offense that the Papacy could not tolerate. The Papacy was determined to exterminate the heretics from the face of the Earth. The heretics greatest offense, was that they refused to worship God according to the will of the Pope. For this crime, the heretics suffered every humiliation, insult and torture that man could event." (Fox's Book Of Martyrs) Tortures: 1) Hanged and their genitals were cut off. 2) The mothers were whipped. 3) The women's breast were ripped off. 4) They were tied up and fried in a large pan. 5) Their mouths were sewed shut. 6) They were placed into a pot of boiling water. 7) Their arms and legs were cut off. 8) Some had their eyes bored out.
The church Jesus started. Sounds like Islam.

ISLAM CATHOLIC CONNECTION 3
31 July 2014, 10:43
SHELTER FOR THE DEVIANT

"By both cults, pedophiles are warmly received and enjoy unhindered access to the young. There is at least a tacit understanding that the Catholic church offers it's clergy a career in child rape. Another perk to the aspiring predator is shelter and protection from any intervention of the law, with readied provisions by the Holy See -lest there be any interruption to priestly assaults on children.

We were told that Pope Benedict XVI officially resigned. He had little alternative. He was facing immanent arrest and public humiliation in Britain. Geoffrey Robertson, a British barrister with a impeccable record in international human rights cases had published a legal indictment against the Vatican, The Case of the Pope: Vatican Accountability for Human Rights Abuse.

The stench of the scandal and flagrant cover-up of offending priests was hurting Mother church, and incriminating evidence surfaced revealing the role of His Holiness in the willful obstruction of justice.

Joseph Ratzinger took the office of Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and allegations of child rape came directly to his attention. Ratzinger had sent a confidential letter to all Bishops which in no uncertain terms forbade the sharing of evidence with any outside authorities.

Allegations were ordered to be treated:

"in the most secretive way ... restrained by a perpetual silence ... and everyone ... is to observe the strictest secret which is commonly regarded as a secret of the Holy Office … under the penalty of excommunication."

Thus their grievance is not for the torture and rape of children but the act of exposing it. A pattern has emerged showing that the Holy See reserves it's deepest commiserations, not for terrorized children, but for the offending Priests......

Mister Ratzinger decided to relinquish his position as Vicar of Christ because he was beginning to feel the heat of the law.

Now to Islam. Islam's fetish is for little girls, but there has been some known not to turn away a young boy. In Iran the legal age for marriage is 9 for girls and 14 for boys. More than 50% of Yemeni girls are married before reaching puberty. The Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran married a ten-year-old girl when he was 28. He referred to the practice as a 'divine blessing.' He also quipped:

"Do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house."

The Vatican has taken upon itself the mandate to supervise the sex lives of the masses, yet is shelter to the most abominable predators off all - child rapists....."

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/ISLAM-CATHOLIC...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#553332 Aug 7, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go" waive" your distorted, perverted and twisted interetation of (bible verses) at the rest of your ( other) 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent bible only " merry- go-round"
"spinners" of a Gods Word in which NONE OF THEM agree with you EITHER.......YOU---Ox--- are a "waiste of time" which is NOTHING new!....
Majorities:The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total.
Number of Catholic..worldwide: 1.18 billion

Even as they express admiration for the man, majorities in the pope's American flock reject a variety of his teachings, say he hasn't influenced their views — even on religious matters — and see the Roman Catholic Church as out of step with their lives.

On a range of issues — including premarital sex, birth control, the death penalty, ordaining women and allowing priests to marry — majorities of American Catholics differ with the pope. About six in 10 call the church out of touch with the views of American Catholics.

And in what can only be regarded as a rebuke to this conservative, tradition-centered pontiff, nearly two-thirds say the next pope should focus less on traditional policies, and more on changing those policies to reflect the attitudes and lifestyles of Catholics today.

Also, as John Paul's health declines, American Catholics for the first time are evenly split (49 percent to 47 percent) on whether he should resign for health reasons or lead the church until he dies. In three polls last year, majorities wanted him to keep the job until the end.

POINT BEING....THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF DISAGREE AMONG CATHOLICS..WHAT HAPPENED TO THE INFALLIBLITY OF THEIR POPE!!!!!!!

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#553333 Aug 7, 2014
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Peter is talking about the RCC being the chosen race? He is taliking to the Jews, in Israel.

The KJV of the Bible is not the Catholic Bible nor was it given by the RCC, but don't let historical facts get in your way.

The scriptures describe God and Christ as the rock and it is clear that Jesus is the stone of stumbling.

1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Peter is not equal to God or Christ. But, if Peter is your rock, praise Peter.

Deuteronomy 32:31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.
Deuteronomy 32:37 And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
2 Samuel 22:47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
2 Samuel 23:3 The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God
Psalms 18:31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
Psalms 18:46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
Psalms 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psalms 28:1 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit
No, he was talking about His Church, Jesus can have but one spouse and that is His Universal Church. The Bible says The Church is the bride of Christ Eph. 5:23-32 (Universal=Katholik(gr)=Cathol ic)

No one said Peter was equal to God or Christ. Jesus himself left the Apostle to carry on His Church on earth.
Peter been the principle Apostle, Jesus gave him the keys.

Catholic 101 .com

"The difference, of course, is that Jesus is “The Rock”, while Peter is “A Rock”. This changing of names follows a very important pattern in scripture – Abram (father) became Abraham (father of many nations). Jacob (He who grasps the heel) became Israel (Ruling with God) when his mission was changed when he become the father of 12 tribes of the nation of Israel. Notice carefully that Abraham and Jacob became leaders and fathers following their name change. A male name change in the bible indicates leadership and fatherhood.

In Matthew 16:18, Jesus creates and builds His Church (not "churches") on Peter, the Rock. Notice also that even hell can't stop the everlasting existence of His Church.

"And I say to you, that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. "

In the following verse 19, Jesus gives Peter the keys to the kingdom.

"And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound, even in heaven. And whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed, even in heaven.”

This is a direct parallel with the Old Testament Isaiah 22:20-24: "

Like I said ...... Catholic monks sat and translated the original letters for the Bible. From there all others are a spin off, of a spin off. Same with the churches... Jesus said "Build my Church" not churches.

Location hidden

#553334 Aug 7, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for such a good evaluation of me.I hope you have a great day in the Lord!
I NEVER said anything that wasn't the TRUTH. and the day is great. my son has bonded with our grandson, and they are playing with each other, outside and on our floor.

God is Good.

Location hidden

#553335 Aug 7, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been shown numerous times, thief.
This is not proof...it is a lie..."You've been shown numerous times, thief"

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
It's been proven repeatedly.
Thief.

Show me..

Am still waiting to be shown....

You've been shown numerous times, thief.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#553336 Aug 7, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Agree with you Rosy. I do know the RCC that was entering a time of sincere Bible study,60s-70-s and especially the 80s. But candidly speaking the RCC has more to do with their traditions and the influence of canonized saints,as they more than often quote their saints. The organization of being Roman Catholic means a great deal to the individual Catholic,and the concept of non-Catholic Christian individualism and Disciplined Bible adherence does not exist in MOST RC circles.Although there is a rise in RC bible studies,and many Catholics are evangelical in their practice of faith, Bible centeredness is really not the full picture of the RCCh as a whole.
The Catholic Charismatic movement did greatly to encourage not only Bible study,but to bolster enthusiastic sharing of one's personal relationship with both Christ and the church.
But now the Charismatic movement is a dim past experience,yet many of those people who were ardent practitioners of the Charisma,are dispersed into the fabric of Catholicism and still try to have a voice. The Leadership of the RCC has taken on much evangelical rhetoric,so both evangelicals and Catholics feel comfortable with each other. Yet the differences do remain candid and it is most unlikely that we would ever see an evangelical congregation to wholeheartedly convert to Roman Catholicism,when in fact whole groups of Anglicans and Episcopals are converting to the Roman Church yearly.
Personally however,I do believe that when RCs use the terms Bible only,or Sola Scriptura,it is a smoke screen to make non-Catholic Christians to look wanting and incomplete,when in fact a very strong spiritual movement exists in Evangelical churches that in practice and fervor can be similar to the early first century church. Persecution has already proven in many countries that Evangelical Christianity is embodied with the Spirit of Christ and able to endure intense adversity to the glory of God.Naturally Catholics suffering for Christ in many countries are also enduring as well. But my point is that if we Evangelicals are so confused and wanting,and not able to agree on anything,than how come we have proven to the world without pride,the capability of doing works of great compassion in the troubled world,and to stand firm in extreme tribulation? It is by inspiration of the Holy Spirit and the strong adherence to the Word of God that non-Catholic Christians,have long proven HIS capacity of Enduring love,in a world that hates Christ.
Exactly, as for Anglicans , so similar to Catholic services anywAy , it's not surprising .

Christ is in the heart of every true believer....I've had a couple folks here who insist I did not learn in school what I know I did... and how.

The fact that the RCC has taken up a trial bible study , is another change for the good that originated indirectly from the Reformation ...old things don't change unless Times and outside
Forces,, bring it about ...I've seen folks,at a Mass raise their hands to pray recently I instead of folding their hands,....these things to me enhance Christianity not take away from our salvation.
REading and learning from the actual bible a very good thing for Catholics and non Catholics,.and their children!!!!!

A few here don't believe it but it WAS different.

Location hidden

#553337 Aug 7, 2014
Free Agent of Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the warning. I see him as a fence-sitter in the Kingdom of God, and we know God does not tolerate that. My feeling is that PAD needs to stop being a "Jellyfish Christian."
Either the RCC is the one and only true Church - or it is a clever counterfeit. If it is the true Church, join it and obey it. If is is not, avoid it and declare its unrighteous deceptions!
glad that you spotted him very quickly. he talks a good game, but his actions don't match his words.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#553338 Aug 7, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Those 29 organizations once had great missionary efforts, and in spite of differences many men and women world-wide found Christ. Today those same organizations are struggling with moral issues,if they would stay in the WORD, they would no doubt allow the Holy Spirit to work in them,but instead most of them now have given into a watered-down spineless,weak, anemic rendition of gospel. They think it is good news,that in fact it is for Satan,and his squadrons of religious zealots who know how to mix water and oil to their own advantage.
The RCC has its own issues with immorality,and every church that exists today suffers with people that are prone to sin than to seek a holy life. So the Bible states quite clearly,that first"there will be a great falling away." It has nothing to do with which denomination is the truest,but the down-slope slide of churches toward relativism and immorality.
None of this addresses what was being tabled. Star was responding to commentary that hojo likely wouldnt have converted had the church been what is was when Rosez was in it. I know Rosez was poorly catechized. There was plenty of criticism within the church. Priests and Nuns cannot do it all. It starts at home. Parents who lack knowledge cannot teach. People who go to church once a year and never read the bible are not going to learn. Arch Bishop Sheen scofed paraphrased that if you want your child to get a good education send them to Catholic School. If you want them to learn about the church and the bible dont. It is also up to us to seek greater understanding. However clearly people still convrted to the church.and it cannot be arugued that intellects and highly learned men and women of scripture would not jbecome part of the church. Because they clearly have, do and will continue to. The early church did not pass out gospels where everyone would be in charge with their own interptation. Encouragement of devling deeper into scripture is not a bad thing, but breeding disobedince and false teachings of your own accord harkens back to Peter whio says the unlearned and unstable bring destruction. If we look at the history of the Jews we see many times falling away and wrongs and correction. This does not mean that noone no longer has, had or can have the truth. or all of their teaching is now false or real Jews never existed. Do you think the Saducees and Pahisees were a little perturbed with Jesus? The Holy SPirite will guide you to ALL truth? Which Protestant should we adhere to who poclaims themsevles holy spirit guided? Clearly the apostles gave correction. Clearly they taught and appointed others. Clearly false teachers arose . The church is the ground and pillar of the truth. You have redefined it. You have proclaimed it in error and have chosen your own truth . God will judge all, but the historical truth cannot be denied. You can say the church strayed but there were those from the very beginning who said so. If you did not eat the lamb on passover your first born would die. Jeus is the lamb the perfect sacrifice. However the message was not one of anything goes.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#553340 Aug 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> So the book was basically about the two undecided halves of June? one the religious June, and atheist the other? brilliant!
Writing those thoughts on paper and pondering them is what helped to free me from religion.

Thank you for reading what I post. Some of the others are too busy preaching their own versions of universal truth to take time to read the thoughts of what they perceive is an "evil" Atheist.

Prince George, Canada

#553341 Aug 7, 2014
When the early versions of "scientists" believed that a creator definitely existed, they HAD to try to make all science fit into their religious beliefs.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Microbe Hunters by Paul de Kruif … published 1926

“Life lives on life—it is cruel, but it is God’s will,” he pondered.

Location hidden

#553342 Aug 7, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's start with William J. Moylan, thief.
Your post just a few hours ago:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
Regardless of from whence you swiped that post, the actual author is Moylan in his book, "The King of Terror", page 50.
http://books.google.com/books...
Thief.
A thief steals...its a crime...I am not guilty...you are a lying snake..

Plagiarism:
A Guide: Plagiarism is not a crime!

Plagiarism is not a crime! Really, it isn't. No matter what your teachers, parents, or peers may have told you, plagiarism is not a crime. It's an academic offense.

That's why schools throw around words like "unethical" and "immoral" when they tell you about plagiarism. That's all they've got. They try and create confusion, of course, to scare you into obeying their rules. But they can't do much if you know the truth.

Which, to say it in positive terms, is this:

Plagiarism is legal...

Next....am waiting....

Prince George, Canada

#553344 Aug 7, 2014
Imagine the thrill of believing that an all-powerful god that created the whole universe CARED enough to give the sin-filled-self MESSAGES.

WOW!

The thrill of such a thought would make a mortal man believe that he actually COULD (by parting with his wicked, cumbersome, material body)... fly with HOLY angels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 6 hr South Knox Hombre 7
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 28 Mr Sir 10,166
News Nation-Now 57 mins ago 10:35 a.m.Pope Francis s... Jun 27 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
More from around the web