Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646746 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#553296 Aug 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have one. why not write a book June? you're obviously good at shoveling shyt, why not put it on paper?
I did write a book once, but I'm glad I didn't publish it, because the way I believe now is not how I believed then.

By the way, the title of the book would have been "The Preacher and the Atheist." It was based on two boys who grew up together and took different paths in their lives, and how even though their lives were so different, remained friends. The story-line was based on their discussions about religion. One of my friend's read it and said she wanted more ... which was a compliment. I wrote it at a time when I was slowly leaving religion and didn't yet know I was going to ultimately end up being an Atheist
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553297 Aug 7, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, here's the link:
http://dispatchesfrombrian.com/2014/07/09/lun...
Thanks for sharing,really good article,it speaks volumes on the RIGHT attitude we should have for each other,E V E N, if we do not convert to each other's persuasion. YET,Christ is glorified by our readiness to understand and s t a n d with one another on the critical issues of our day.

I believe sincerely tony,that Pope Francis is a man for our times,one who sheds off the glitter of his position as it were,in order to reach out and touch all around him. I am drawn to Pope Francis in two ways tony as a truly needed individual for all Christians.1. BECAUSE he knows what it is to face extreme adversity,and YET,hold on to the pure elements of the gospel,as he personally lives for his master. 2. He is part of what I was endeared to as both a child and an adult,my family of whom I was raised with,the Italian side that I grew to love and feel so comfortable with. That makes a big difference! But as a believer I also know that ethnicity means little when dealing with the whole body of Christ.Pope Francis has that capability to bridge over the gaps of human differences.

I t was so refreshing to see how the Pope months ago handled his meeting with the President of our great country.He did not cow,and say to him all the things he wanted to hear,but he tried to draw the president into seeing the importance of toleration and understanding,that ultimately would be a plus in the president's own success as a world leader. Whether or not the president takes up that sacred challenge,is not the Pope's responsibility,he did what he could to get the president to think.

Pope Francis has a capacity for drawing people into a dialogue of openness they probably would not enter into had they not met with him. That is a rare gift indeed.I do not naturally place a great deal of stock into any individual,but with a n attitude of respect,I HOPE,and pray that this great man will be a healing influence in the world that will be remembered as such for centuries to come if God wills it!
truth

Perth, Australia

#553298 Aug 7, 2014
ha ha ha
i been abuse and assault twice when i study in high;school too..yep that time i been abuse and assault from my teacher with huge heavy book from atheist..ye 5 kg book going toward my head i fall from chair
my teacher say remember
''without good economy and finance not good politics with that not stabilize
country or any nation or any systems as atheist creation''..

I stand up near my chair not aloud my tears to be seen by my teacher and my school friends!
I give 3x answer to them when split aparat of all system happen you need know its coming from atheist God.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#553299 Aug 7, 2014
Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_C...

Persecution of Christians can be traced historically from the time of Jesus in the first century to the present time.[1] Early Christians were persecuted for their faith at the hands of both Jews from whose religion

Christianity arose and the Roman Empire which controlled much of the land across which early Christianity was distributed. Early in the fourth century, the religion was legalized by the Edict of Milan, and it eventually became the State church of the Roman Empire.

Christian missionaries, as well as the people that they converted to Christianity, have been the target of persecution, many times to the point of being martyred for their faith.
There is also a history of individual Christian denominations suffering persecution at the hands of other Christians under the charge of heresy, particularly during the 16th century Protestant Reformationas well as throughout the Middle Ages when various Christian groups deemed heretical were persecuted by the Papacy.

http://www.the-bible-antichrist.com/roman-cat...

On March 12, 2000, Pope John Paul II ADMITTED the Roman Catholic Church KILLED the Christians. This is the working of none other than Satan himself.

"The tragical sufferings of the Protestants are too numerous to detail; but the treatment of Philip de Deux will give an idea of the rest. After the miscreants had slain this martyr in his bed, they went to his wife, who was then attended by the midwife, expecting every moment to be delivered. The midwife entreated them to stay the murder, at least till the child, which was the twentieth, should be born. Notwithstanding this, they thrust a dagger up to the hilt into the poor woman. Anxious to be delivered, she ran into a corn loft; but hither they pursued her, stabbed her in the belly, and then threw her into the street. By the fall, the child came from the dying mother, and being caught up by one of the Catholic ruffians, he stabbed the infant, and then threw it into the river." (Fox's Book of Martyrs, Chapter IV, The Bartholomew Massacre at Paris, etc.)

Mr. Raywood Frazier, in the booklet 'Catholic Words and Actions', presents documentary proof of the intensive persecution of Protestants and non-Catholics in Columbia, South America, between 1949 and 1953. The Catholic Church had the support of the Columbian government in the destruction of many churches, and the liquidation of more than 1,000 documented cases -- some of whom were shot, drowned, or emasculated. He says there is evidence of over 60,000 killed. Pope Pius XII awarded the President of Columbia with one of the highest awards which the Church bestows, and praised Columbia for its example of the Catholic faith.(Pp. 59,60)

"Their refusal to surrender the scriptures was an offense that the Papacy could not tolerate. The Papacy was determined to exterminate the heretics from the face of the Earth. The heretics greatest offense, was that they refused to worship God according to the will of the Pope. For this crime, the heretics suffered every humiliation, insult and torture that man could event." (Fox's Book Of Martyrs) Tortures: 1) Hanged and their genitals were cut off. 2) The mothers were whipped. 3) The women's breast were ripped off. 4) They were tied up and fried in a large pan. 5) Their mouths were sewed shut. 6) They were placed into a pot of boiling water. 7) Their arms and legs were cut off. 8) Some had their eyes bored out.

Prince George, Canada

#553300 Aug 7, 2014
I suggest that it should have been mandatory for all books of religion to state in the forwards of the books ... "Mortal men wrote the following words. They wrote the words with their own concepts of how the gods would think, if the men actually knew the mind of gods."

But men were NOT truthful. Instead they wrote the enticing, LURING words, such as the following in their FORE-WORDS ... which in turn lead others astray to believe that gods in FACT gave those men actual literal messages.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>

In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......

THE BIBLE

THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.

ITS DOCTRINES ARE HOLY, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

READ IT AND BE WISE, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553304 Aug 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I want to add to our last conversation, despite what you may be told here , had you gravitated to the Catholic Church of the fifties and sixties, you would have studied catechism and yes,scripture contained in the missal reading from.mass, which was in Latin. Had,you been a bible believing adult at that time, you most likely would not have joined ..you may hate bible only , but from your history, you most certainly loved your bible study, I assume ???
We were NOT taught ACTUAL bible study . I didn't even know,how it was actually laid out and I went to Catholic school for ten years. though we did learn stories FROM the bible .
Emphasis was,on memorizing the Baltimore Catechism
http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/faith/bc2.htm...
And constant testing ON THE CATECHISM....
The fact that Catholics,now,actually study the bible as written...is a great progression , IMO .
Blessings,
Agree with you Rosy. I do know the RCC that was entering a time of sincere Bible study,60s-70-s and especially the 80s. But candidly speaking the RCC has more to do with their traditions and the influence of canonized saints,as they more than often quote their saints. The organization of being Roman Catholic means a great deal to the individual Catholic,and the concept of non-Catholic Christian individualism and Disciplined Bible adherence does not exist in MOST RC circles.Although there is a rise in RC bible studies,and many Catholics are evangelical in their practice of faith, Bible centeredness is really not the full picture of the RCCh as a whole.

The Catholic Charismatic movement did greatly to encourage not only Bible study,but to bolster enthusiastic sharing of one's personal relationship with both Christ and the church.

But now the Charismatic movement is a dim past experience,yet many of those people who were ardent practitioners of the Charisma,are dispersed into the fabric of Catholicism and still try to have a voice. The Leadership of the RCC has taken on much evangelical rhetoric,so both evangelicals and Catholics feel comfortable with each other. Yet the differences do remain candid and it is most unlikely that we would ever see an evangelical congregation to wholeheartedly convert to Roman Catholicism,when in fact whole groups of Anglicans and Episcopals are converting to the Roman Church yearly.

Personally however,I do believe that when RCs use the terms Bible only,or Sola Scriptura,it is a smoke screen to make non-Catholic Christians to look wanting and incomplete,when in fact a very strong spiritual movement exists in Evangelical churches that in practice and fervor can be similar to the early first century church. Persecution has already proven in many countries that Evangelical Christianity is embodied with the Spirit of Christ and able to endure intense adversity to the glory of God.Naturally Catholics suffering for Christ in many countries are also enduring as well. But my point is that if we Evangelicals are so confused and wanting,and not able to agree on anything,than how come we have proven to the world without pride,the capability of doing works of great compassion in the troubled world,and to stand firm in extreme tribulation? It is by inspiration of the Holy Spirit and the strong adherence to the Word of God that non-Catholic Christians,have long proven HIS capacity of Enduring love,in a world that hates Christ.
truth

Perth, Australia

#553305 Aug 7, 2014
my teacher told me that time..you not read our books, what can you know
o well my grandmother give me 30 dinars for libary membership ..i been first who can take books from library as much as I could..did I brings book home ..yes as much as i cold libriry teacher always give me free time without any charge..
Did I read all books..noooooooooo..why should be..i think that time as always say nechu=no , its good to be registered that I read I will have good points in school teacher will except..not in my case not at all..
How you know he repet toward me with big looking he have eyes as horse..yep very angry toward me..
I remember i see my hand its been so quick passing from one page to others ..nooooooo I stop on very certain page and very certain passige thats all..who lead me and what lead me that time did i know..noooooooooooooo

I remember very well what I say to my teacher!
God of all atheist will rip off system of all things.
I did not rip off books I keep clean and safe return in library.
Thank you very much I don't wanted to be provoke for my father as i can see you going put us in prison, I will pray for you and I hope our children's will remember my words what I say to you..rips of atheist systems.
Its happen in my country its happening from nation to nation too.

In matrix stay so long evil.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553307 Aug 7, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I suggest that it should have been mandatory for all books of religion to state in the forwards of the books ... "Mortal men wrote the following words. They wrote the words with their own concepts of how the gods would think, if the men actually knew the mind of gods."
But men were NOT truthful. Instead they wrote the enticing, LURING words, such as the following in their FORE-WORDS ... which in turn lead others astray to believe that gods in FACT gave those men actual literal messages.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>
In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......
THE BIBLE
THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.
ITS DOCTRINES ARE HOLY, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.
READ IT AND BE WISE, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.
The positive things you state from what is in the KJV are correct,and many human beings have benefited immensely from reading the Bible. In my walk through life so far,I have met much more people who have benefited from reading the Scriptures,than otherwise.Sorry if you did not see the true worth of reading the Word of God.Now you are on a quest June, to inspire others to shut their minds to the Amazing truths of the WORD. It is so much beyond you dear lady,and trust me when I say this , you will at the end of your life stand ALONE,to give God an earful of what you chose to believe. Give yourself a chance June to imagine if you will,an interview if you like,with God,and telling Him what you believed,and how you spent so much time in convincing others the futility of His existence and so on.

Prince George, Canada

#553308 Aug 7, 2014
And this is the revised version that I sent to editors of newspapers.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

It should have been mandatory for all books of religion to state in the forwards of the books ... "Mortal men wrote the following words. They wrote the words with their own concepts of how the gods would think, if the men actually knew the mind of gods."

But men were NOT truthful. Their aim was to convince others that gods in fact did give them information. For instance … In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows...

THE BIBLE

truth

Perth, Australia

#553309 Aug 7, 2014
after all God know our needs..its mine problem why I suffer after in my life not to be suits to be in rich and comforts as my religion perfectly describe not to be..
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#553310 Aug 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Left lung???
I think that's,what they call your Church ..
No its called two lunsgs with a desire to become one as Christ wished that we all be one.

As for the church of Antioch, it is true that the Gentile community of Antioch is older that the Gentile community of Rome. However, the church of Rome itself (which started out as a Jewish church) was established by Jewish pilgrims who converted to Christianity on the day of Pentecost (see Acts 2:9-10), and had Jewish ministers belonging to it that were converted long before St. Paul (see Romans 16:7).

What's more, St. Peter's first sojourn in Rome took place between A.D. 42 (when he flees Judea --Acts 12:17) and A.D. 49, when Emperor Claudius expelled all the Jews from Rome because of a riot over someone who the Roman historian Suetonius calls "Chrestus" --a clear mis-hearing of "Christus" ("Christ").

This is why Peter is back in Jerusalem in Acts 15 for the Council of Jerusalem, which took place in A.D. 49. It was only AFTER the council of Jerusalem (see Gal 2) that Peter settled in Antioch and became the first Bishop of Antioch (he was not some kind of "auxillary" bishop, as you state above). But, once Jews were permitted to return to Rome, Peter returned there, and this is where he and St. Paul confronted the arch-heretic Simon Magus, and where they together built up the Roman church as the synthesis of the Jewish Church and the Gentile Church, and where they ended their lives as martyrs

. But, Peter himself was the primary authority there --that is, Rome's actual bishop. So, his bishopric in Rome was longer than (and before) his bishopric in Antioch. All the fathers (e.g. Hippolytus, Eusebius, Jerome, etc.) say this. And, as Damasus says above, this is where the three original (Apostolic) patriarchates came from. In about A.D. 60, Peter left Antioch and returned to Rome. In doing this, he left his disciple St. Evodius in charge of Antioch. St. Evodius was succeeded by St. Ignatius of Antioch. Then, while at Rome, Peter sent his chief disciple St. Mark to Alexandria, to be the first bishop (and his own "legate") there.

And, in doing this, Peter, in essence, "triangulated" the known world. His own see of Rome held the primacy and was the final court of appeal, while administering Europe (and N. Africa) directly. Alexandria would hold the second place and be primate in the East, while administering Eastern Africa, Ethiopia, Arabia, and part of Palestine directly. And Antioch would hold the third place after Alexandria, and would directly administer Asia and the Orient. But, the entire relationship depended on how efficiently a message could be sent from Rome to the East. For, as a glance at a Roman map will show you, the quickest way to dispatch a message to the East was to send it by ship from Rome to Alexandria, and then from Alexandria, up the coast of Palestine to Antioch. This was the original arrangement, and how the very early Church operated. The Byzantines disturbed this original order by trying to equate Church authority with the authority of the imperial government.

Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#553311 Aug 7, 2014
Here, one must also appreciate the fact that Byzantine Christianity is not the be-all-end-all of Eastern Christianity. In the Eastern Orthodox Chuch, you have no representation of the Coptic tradition, or the Syrian tradition, or the Maronite (Lebanese) tradition, or the Ethiopian tradition, or the Malankar (Indian) tradition, or the Armenian tradition, or the Chaldean (Persian) tradition. The Catholic Church, however, includes all of these traditions, as well as the Byzantine and the Antiochian traditons, along with those of the West (Roman and Gallican). What's more, your present Orthodox theology does not even represent the totality of Greek Christianity, but subordinates the Alexandrian Greek tradition to the Antiochian and the Cappadocian Greek traditions. If you accepted your Alexandria heritage, you would not have a problem with the theology of Filioque (properly understood). So, in short, you Eastern Orthodox do not speak for the ENTIRE East, but merely for the Byzantine-Antiochian tradition --that is, part of the East. And, the part of the East that you speak for is not as old as the Apostolic heritage of Rome.

http://www.catholicbridge.com/catholic/orthod...

Prince George, Canada

#553312 Aug 7, 2014
It's plain on the forum that those who read words in their bibles are certain that a GOD gave messages to men.

They grab those books with determination to preach those male-created human-words AT others with great gusto ... as though other humans couldn't function without the words being preached AT them.

Talk about EGOS gone wild!!!

Once a dumbed-down human grabs a book that that human is certain contains universal truth ... that self-perceived promoter of universal truth, won't let anything stand in the way of the ongoing sermons.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553313 Aug 7, 2014
Free Agent of Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>How can you not see the devious nature of Pope Francis? No pope speaks for God. They speak of their own accord. The lost do not flock in hordes to a true man of God. They mock, ridicule and wish to silence a true servant of Jesus Christ. The entire Bible reveals this and history backs it up.
It is not so simple as what you propose FAOJ. The very fact that the Papacy exists,also is ALLOWED and sanctioned by God. In that He places all leaders and tributaries,He says it in the Scriptures,and the Pope is not excluded from that. God is Sovereign,so do yourself a favor and remember that ,even Obama in the Sovereign will of God has been placed,whether or not he follows Christ,does not mean God has not allowed in His Sovereignty to place our leaders.

We do vote,as the Cardinals voted for Pope Francis.It is also important to look at the individual himself.In regards to the Papacy (this age,not centuries ago),with what is happening now in our present day,the man makes a big difference. World decline in morals and civility,the mindset we see in secularism,seems to be only confronted by the Papacy.

Pope Benedict strongly spoke against the secularist slide to complacency and anti-Christian values in ENGLAND when he visited there several years ago. No Evangelical leader was able to have such an audience to address the same issues threatening the existence of Morality and a more compassionate open society.Relativism is a great enemy of our whole way of life,and we are seeing it here in the States as well.

Pope Francis weathered the storms of Communism and anti-Christian values in Argentina which was a composite of strong facism,and Communistic insurgency,both of which despise Christianity. He knew how to bring his flock as it were through such adversity,and that spoke well of his ability to now stand as the leader of the whole RCCh. But make no mistake in seeing that truly his role in this world can make such a difference for all of us. The bible is his daily book of contemplation,he prays, and every day he says Mass,which reminds him of whom he serves,that lays heavy on whatever decision he makes to the whole body of Christ,regardless of being RC or not.

Actually we must support him in his efforts to uphold and glorify Christ,if he goes elsewhere than we can warn others not to support him.At this present time he stands for Christ and truth,it is not our place to judge his intentions as being evil!

Prince George, Canada

#553314 Aug 7, 2014
Cotton Mather ... the Puritan preacher was convinced that "God" needed his help to such an extent, he used his KJV bible to write close to four-hundred books and pamphlets for others to read ... just in case the bible wasn't enough to convince them that the god loved only the Protestants of his personalized denomination.

For people in such a locked-in mindset, there might not be any hope of changing their patterns, as their delusions completely OWN them, and the delusions are so thrilling TO them, they don't WANT to perceive the issue any other way.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#553315 Aug 7, 2014
Free Agent of Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>How can you not see the devious nature of Pope Francis? No pope speaks for God. They speak of their own accord. The lost do not flock in hordes to a true man of God. They mock, ridicule and wish to silence a true servant of Jesus Christ. The entire Bible reveals this and history backs it up.
you are posting to a person whose carnality STINKS. regardless of what he says.

years ago, when God moved upon him to leave the catholic church, he wouldnt obey the Lord because of his wife, yet the Bible is clear that the husband is the head of the home and the spiritual leader of the household.

therefore that makes him not a very good Christian even if he posts long treatises.

Did I mention that he also is a backstabber.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#553316 Aug 7, 2014
truth wrote:
no all catholic is not very powerful or rich..
no all catholic not betray or stop believe in Jesus..
yep I study cathetisam not in my school..for me in my country its not be aloud by atheist leaders..only after school few hours if if if your parents aloud and to be resposible for that ..
yep
I been abuse and asult from my teacher first 3 years every day in morning my hands been blue and swollen..because I believe in Jesus Christ.
I start with 6 years age going to school!
When I say to them mother Mary is Jesus Christ mother I stay every day in morning under abuse and assault from my teacher ..never tell to my father and my mother because they will be provoke into deep trouble.
Did I give up not to believe or have religion lesson?
no I suffer and I know that I suffering from trouble accusers as well today some.
I never stop believe Jesus Christ is Lord!
Bless your heart dear truth from Croatia. You have suffered for Jesus,and I pray right now for the JOY of the LORD to be so strong in you.Thank you for sharing what you went through,precious in His sight were you when you boldly stood for His love,His mother and truth.May the Lord richly bless you!!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#553317 Aug 7, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No its called two lunsgs with a desire to become one as Christ wished that we all be one.
first and foremost. a healthy body has TWO lungs, not just one.

second, Christ made it plain that in the future, there would be a church that tries to take in many other churches, THAT IS THE CHURCH THAT HE WILL DESTROY SOMEDAY, AND IT SETS ON SEVEN HILLS(HINT; THE VATICAN,LOL)

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#553318 Aug 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry Star, not starting an argument, but in Catholic School we had catechism and at church missals. We learned stories from.the Old Testament for sure and of course,about Jesus,

No doubt the missals contained verses of scripture...BUT ACTUAL BIBLE S , we did NOT have.

In recent times , yes, you have actual bible study , we DID NOT ...and I've talked to other Catholics who learned as I did ...and I was,in Catholic school...catechism trumped all teaching methods , even for those in weekend classes...

The first time I heard of ALL the books,of the bible in order was from my d a lighter reciting them with a friend for Christian school..the first bible I ever studied was hers.. and that's,a fact ....

I'm glad Catholics,study bibles,...it's,a good thing ..."
Rose, maybe you just do not remember....

If you look on the last page of each catechism chapter of the Baltimore catechism, you will see a test page, on that page, the student had to look up the answers in The Holy Bible...
Every Catholic Family had a family Bible.
Maybe you didn't, I don't know.
I still have my Mom's large Bible.

And for Mass ...
every missal has the Bible verses of the Holy Mass for that particular day. More Bible then any Protestant church.
http://www.catholiccompany.com/gifs/DailyRoma...

See images here.(It takes time to load)
http://www.google.com/imgres...
--------confusion --just though I'd throw this in----
http://www.outsidethewalls.org/blog/wp-conten...
-----
http://www.setonbooks.com/sempics/P-RL04-1291...
------
http://biblelight.net/Sources/Advanced-pg180-...
-------

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0dSzJhRn4_Y/U0xXG0A...
----

Since: Aug 14

Sevierville, TN

#553319 Aug 7, 2014
My family was Catholic but, only the Christian Churches showed me the Way. The Pope is NOT the "Vicar" of Christ. There is No Substitute. The Pope is NOT the Head of the church. Colossians 1:12-18 giving thanks to the Father,("Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. Matthew 23:9) who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. He is also "Head of the body", "the Church"; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.…

Catholics pray to Mary, the Saints, the Angels...??? Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6

The Truth hurts sometimes but I hope to educate. Muslims as well. If you are a peace loving Muslim then you might as well be a Christian, born again preferred, because ISIS has named a Caliphate. The Substitute for Mohammad, who is following the Quran by the letter. That is why they are killing anyone who does not agree with them. Unlike the Christian faith where to live is Christ and to die is gain. Do not love the things of this world for everything is temporary. Rust corrodes, moths eat and thieves steal. Maybe we should go under ground and pray, worship and study in our own groups. Come Lord Jesus. Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Everyone who names the name of the Lord is to abstain from wickedness." 2 Timothy 2:19

“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne.“All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
“Then the King will say to those on His right,‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.‘For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’“Then the righteous will answer Him,‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink?‘And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You?‘When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’“The King will answer and say to them,‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these "brothers" of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’ Matthew 25:31-40

But He answered and said to them, "My mother and My "brothers" are these who hear the word of God and do it." Luke 8:21 NASB

“Then He will also say to those on His left,‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels, for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.’... you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’“These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” Matthew 25:41-46

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 5 hr sharona 5
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 23 hr Mr Sir 10,166
News Nation-Now 57 mins ago 10:35 a.m.Pope Francis s... Mon Rev Cash Dollar 1
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
More from around the web