Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658716 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#553254 Aug 6, 2014
preach good news..
Are you for sure God watching us on cristal ball?
Who always complain and say universal.
if you know upon us stay 3x layers
-stratosphere atmosphere troposphere as invisible
What you will say who used that as in air as well why?
truth

Perth, Australia

#553255 Aug 6, 2014
ja te gledam milo moje=i am watching you my dear
who say that..not me..i just wrote how others operated then claim godly place or heavenly place or holy place or who is know what they understood as universe power..
truth

Perth, Australia

#553256 Aug 6, 2014
''my God please set me free from my accusers''
nk
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#553257 Aug 6, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord warned old Israel against worshipping “man-made gods of wood and stone [statues, images, idols], which cannot see or hear or eat or smell”(Deut. 4:28). And when the devil offered Jesus “all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor...if you will bow down and worship me,” Jesus replied,“Away from me, Satan! For it is written,‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only’”(Matthew 4:10).
“Bow down and worship me”? Isn’t this what our Catholic friends do when they stoop in the presence of a statue of Mary—or some other idol? Are they not aware that God requires them to worship and serve Him only? And I announce from the roof tops: Away with all religious statues, images, and idols that are bowed down to and worshipped! Ground them to powder and cast them upon the waters! Let it then become “unholy water!”
When Moses came down from the Mountain of God and saw his people had made an idol in the form of a golden calf and were bowing down and worshipping it, he “took the calf they had made and burned it in the fire; then he ground it to powder, scattered it upon the water and made the Israelites drink it”(Exodus 32:19-20). Take heed, you who have built images, statues, and idols and bow down to them—whether Catholics or Protestants. The Lord will some day demand an answer for your idolatrous behavior.
Go" waive" your distorted, perverted and twisted interetation of (bible verses) at the rest of your ( other) 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent bible only " merry- go-round"
"spinners" of a Gods Word in which NONE OF THEM agree with you EITHER.......YOU---Ox--- are a "waiste of time" which is NOTHING new!....
Chess

Columbus, OH

#553258 Aug 6, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
It's been proven repeatedly.
Thief.
Show me..
Am still waiting to be shown....
You've been shown numerous times, thief.
truth

Perth, Australia

#553259 Aug 6, 2014
no its not twisted
real war godly is as lords days
its written
How many masters lords and gods you have?

Please don't accused!
How you can put dogs and cats in one bag?

Who have big bag?
If you know Budha have big bag and big stomach, are you for sure he will be care for dogs and cats.
In every culture people not eat cats and dogs maybe some yes not all.
If you show that on map where you can find which people used to be like that.If you know alphabetic order which is from 4 one is as apostrofic letter stay upon as angel.
If you know second secret from 26 where have to be stay how much procent they will used.
If they used free procent under which country money they will used as symbol as well why..its as death angels because you have deadly credit.If you used that on map as direction which see or sea you will preoccupation as evidence as well for what?
If angels have wings are you for sure its girl or boy if you know angels never going to be married!
Why is like that as explanation?
How you can fit two pigeons or two birds from one side continents or oceans to another?
Did you know that secrets from 26 one is and stay where?
If you fit them as that where you keeped them top of fire or somewhere else as another place.
Are you for sure you can't fit them on map from one side ocean to another.
If you find reason why is like that then did you know who is boy who is girl.
If you know who is girl did you know where is egg.
If egg is not real in out-appearing then which symbol represent or have meaning what is there!
Does meter what is there its secret.
truth

Perth, Australia

#553260 Aug 6, 2014
Which letter have ap[ostrofic on top/
Which alphabetic language is that if you know letter om as O have ^.
If you used that on map what can you seee or you will find sea where people speak like that and as culture eat lots of cats and dogs.

Did you know any thief with big bags who stolen lots of cats and dogs?
no
then
How you will find answer symbolical which is truthful but have differently meaning as secrets for what?

see
apostrofic letter om=O^

if you know did you know which clubs party organization exist there..=how many masters lords gods organization clubs..

if I say to you
your law is not my law
please tell me which law exist there is all this priviladge party organizations clubs this and that have..
if privileged exist must be deadly then how you can explain where is freedom or place for others if not exist..
if freedom not exist others call dictatorship
which people and culture they are where they eat lots of cats and dogs exist..

Are you for sure its not hard find symbols?
truth

Perth, Australia

#553261 Aug 6, 2014
why god created all people tribe and nation..
did you know meaning of alpha and omega O^..if you did not know
go there oppose 77 g tc have cup of coffee in Dome, then look up up=on strop =as art you will find art as angel with O ^..
I am not going pay $2 for bus and go there..only if I go pray in chapel of all saints with my 50 cents rosary..

dear God
Did you judging me because of 50 cents rosary?
very sad
truth

Perth, Australia

#553262 Aug 7, 2014
Are you for sure vijetnamez is stupid people?
I don't think so!
I never say like that!
Whats that mean apostrophic? O^
Which secrets to be used as nos or ear as ^?
Where they sitting dear God in which sit in which parlamente?
If someone sitting dose meter but many will say why sitting under which secrets..who know that?..not meeeeeee=I am not interesting that..no..I just wrote how you will know what stay under nos and ear as yes and no..
When holy scripture say yes is yes no is no!

its path=way
if written
I am truth way and light=its very easy find..what you can find there..no I am not interesting what you can find there or know..after all its priviladge there organizations clubs masters lords gods and so on..

dear God
forgive me I talk to much
Are you for sure its worthy spend $2 dollar for bus and go in chapel
then sudwennly hear on ear
one died or have to be devorce under trembeling spirit which attack priest..
sorry but I see and hear that when ones be there..

Did you know accusers and attackers who operated there as well why they say that when people need prayers or help.
Please forgive me did you understood why I explain this..

Whats deference between nos and ear?

I am not talk any more but you need know how I recognize whats is wrong what is not as well how someone practicing deference things.

I hope you will understood!
good seed and weed seed
I am fine I don't dream any more!
truth

Perth, Australia

#553263 Aug 7, 2014
map you can represent symbolically as art from one ocean to another and so on from one continent to another..
truth

Perth, Australia

#553265 Aug 7, 2014
where is owner of donge wonge==a in honge konge
its as your wrote poems

if if if bonge phon geee then whats happen boooooo buuu bang gang
which gang operated trought street as invisible computers expert

noo I am not going to school again..not even study
police vilice nevolice can find expert within them as direction what is most target as well why..if they work honestly not as accusers then they will find on very joly way yee..

if they work honestly without accusation
i don't liked accusers

what is most worst if you have in within yourself and your organization clubs privileged eggs as virus..

now
i can't help you any more
no
don't used uniforms
try used ordinary cloths as every day walking person you will find i am pritty for sure police volice nevolice

by my friends never forget nest is pest as pastashutamanistrone
who used manistra and who used ministers
truth

Perth, Australia

#553266 Aug 7, 2014
transport troposphera = drop;spera

see
nepetljaj petlja=^
munjen=i can take tablets
munja=light=petlja where on train
as poem
thief coming in night
how when is light
where why
sviche=light ob cubiche qbe building
from er;nest=egg virus
as compjuters sience=study like that you will find who say
lova do krova
krov=roof house on roof=ord st
train bus
sitniche na cubiche
biche biche kako da ne
see joly sweet talk
see poems and so on

thief coming as night where is or when is light
see rwesult as great study of google street directory

now every city have light train electricity and so on as well similar buildings as architecture plain..

i have dream long time ago

I don't dream any more.I am fine dear God.

scripture say..who coming as thief in night where or when is light

its not me no
i know you read its not me
thanks i can be poor
I am fine!
Chess

Columbus, OH

#553267 Aug 7, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not producing the 8000 names!!! Because there are none... lying snake
Well, let's start with William J. Moylan, thief.

Your post just a few hours ago:
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Roman Catholic Church contends that its origin is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ in approximately A.D. 30. The Catholic Church proclaims itself to be the church that Jesus Christ died for, the church that was established and built by the apostles. Is that the true origin of the Catholic Church?
On the contrary....
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

Regardless of from whence you swiped that post, the actual author is Moylan in his book, "The King of Terror", page 50.

http://books.google.com/books...

Thief.
truth

Perth, Australia

#553269 Aug 7, 2014
please set free my city
please set me free from my accusers
by
truth

Perth, Australia

#553271 Aug 7, 2014
posto tvoja hinga=kucha na spratiche i kroviche
its formal as symbolic today
tommorow
as future as architecture

byyyyyyyyyy

please set free my city
truth

Perth, Australia

#553272 Aug 7, 2014
a you want kundja with mundja
kucha sa munjom=cristal ball

see on map

where
nowhere my love
see again
its written
Did you know what is hide from your eyes?
If you know whats will be come in future what you will do!
Are you going call people blessast mental because someone know.

then dictators and accusers are have great diploma and great power

which anyone can call very easy abuse power
if you have some power its not mean you are real and only creator of heaven and earth..
nooooooooooooooooo
then
don't pretend who going be bigger and who going be blesast under accusers and abusers of law..

where you teach accusers is creators of heaven and earth

United States

#553273 Aug 7, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
The Lord warned old Israel against worshipping “man-made gods of wood and stone [statues, images, idols], which cannot see or hear or eat or smell”(Deut. 4:28). And when the devil offered Jesus “all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor...if you will bow down and worship me,” Jesus replied,“Away from me, Satan! For it is written,‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only’”(Matthew 4:10).
“Bow down and worship me”? Isn’t this what our Catholic friends do when they stoop in the presence of a statue of Mary—or some other idol? Are they not aware that God requires them to worship and serve Him only? And I announce from the roof tops: Away with all religious statues, images, and idols that are bowed down to and worshipped! Ground them to powder and cast them upon the waters! Let it then become “unholy water!”
When Moses came down from the Mountain of God and saw his people had made an idol in the form of a golden calf and were bowing down and worshipping it, he “took the calf they had made and burned it in the fire; then he ground it to powder, scattered it upon the water and made the Israelites drink it”(Exodus 32:19-20). Take heed, you who have built images, statues, and idols and bow down to them—whether Catholics or Protestants. The Lord will some day demand an answer for your idolatrous behavior..
-
-
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go" waive" your distorted, perverted and twisted interetation of (bible verses) at the rest of your ( other) 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent bible only " merry- go-round"
"spinners" of a Gods Word in which NONE OF THEM agree with you EITHER.......YOU---Ox--- are a "waiste of time" which is NOTHING new!....
-
-
hojo - your "make-it-up" as "you-go-along" 'church'... has absolutely NOTHING on the "never changing, always the same" - Word of God - The Bible.
-
The RCC was THE FIRST to "distort, twist and pervert" the Holy Word of God ... as they kept it from the very people it was meant for ... ALL OF HUMANITY!
Hello?
As the innocents, throughout the centuries tried to learn the Word of God, The Catholic Church DEPRIVED THEM OF IT and TORTURED AND MURDERED them for it.
The *POPE* had decided the 'common people' were not capable of understanding the Word of God...so they (the Popes) tortured and murdered those who tried.
What Would Jesus Do in such a case? HE would say READ what I have said, and learn from me.
Go Figure.
Much different from what the RCC says to do.
How totally sociopathic and sick is the RCC?
truth

Perth, Australia

#553275 Aug 7, 2014
my God
teach me about your law
Is your law
don't see everything
don't hear everything..

see
Why wise have ear to seek find knowledge?

see what scripture say
jew want symbol
greek liked be wise
christians catholic believe in power of cross

what is stay as cross over
who try find and knock knock its will be find
i describe what i find
now
Is your law
-don't see and don't say

I told you your law is not my law!
Who say that?
privilege
masters lords gods
truth

Perth, Australia

#553276 Aug 7, 2014
why you say tonge in cheek
who say
lo lolololjoljoljoljolelelelilili lolololululu=pronaucment how looks
how looks njanjanjanjanjenjenjenjinjinjo njonjonjunju

pronaucment
aeiou=articulate
art.i.cula.te
you say
don't listen don't say
ja te cula
you can't hear=no cula no ear=no wise

wise have ear to find knowledge=greek
jew looking symbol
catholic cross

who is in coporation with whoooooooooovijetnameze chinesegrece this and that who is troubleeeeeeeeee as terorere

what masters say
what lords say
whats gods say
njo njo njo no no no no
who is biger of them if someone want terror

what you want njodle as manistronipashtashuta soup
very sad
truth

Perth, Australia

#553277 Aug 7, 2014
who have nos=not snif chair
who have ear=not hear not see is that your law=dined
3x did you see
are you with him who jesus christ

you liked know
don't tell
don't see
who liked knowledge
diplari i mjeshinari
sto imate u mjeshini=sira za mishe
why you think mouse=mish is spirit bigger then god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 22 hr Proud2Goson 10,242
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sep 25 Full Muslim stupid 13
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
News Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis Sep 8 South Knox Hombre 6
News 'Unlikely that Pope Francis will go to Pristina' Sep 8 CCCC 1
More from around the web