Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667516 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#551673 Jul 26, 2014
Chess he say:
Incorrect, thief.

Examples of other ways to plagiarize are meaningless.

We're talking about your theft.
----------
Cite your sources, thief.

You don't have the brains to write that quote.
----------

Mah response:
theft: 1.(Law) criminal law the dishonest taking of property belonging to another person with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..

Not guilty....

"pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own"

Not guilty....never happened..

If I said "Here are my words" and then posted info from an article on the net...I would be guilty as charged...and it would be easy to prove...by you simply using your search engine...

That never happened and never will..

For a theft to have occurred you have to prove the property was taken with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..that never happened!!!!! The website still have their info!!!!!

Not guilty....

If ever you get your foot out of your mouth....answer my post:

Their fathers abandoned them.

Give me the names of "their"...

You can't idiot.....that is why I said I had no idea who you were referring to when you referred to "their" in your post...now eat you idiotic words...quote: Of course you don't,'tard.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#551674 Jul 26, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Chess he say:
Incorrect, thief.
Examples of other ways to plagiarize are meaningless.
We're talking about your theft.
----------
You don't have the brains to write that quote.
----------
Mah response:
theft: 1.(Law) criminal law the dishonest taking of property belonging to another person with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..
Not guilty....
"pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own"
Not guilty....never happened..
If I said "Here are my words" and then posted info from an article on the net...I would be guilty as charged...and it would be easy to prove...by you simply using your search engine...
That never happened and never will..
For a theft to have occurred you have to prove the property was taken with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..that never happened!!!!! The website still have their info!!!!!
Not guilty....
If ever you get your foot out of your mouth....answer my post:
Their fathers abandoned them.
Give me the names of "their"...
You can't idiot.....that is why I said I had no idea who you were referring to when you referred to "their" in your post...now eat you idiotic words...quote: Of course you don't,'tard.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#551675 Jul 27, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I went to Seattle's biggest festival parade, and there they were: the god smacked ghouls carrying their vulgar banners about damnation, the blood of christ, eternal hell, sin and the rest.
The people carrying these things looked terribly sad...checked-out...joyless. Talk about a "buzz kill". Here, in the midst of thousands of people of every kind enjoying themselves - living large, having FUN - were the brainwashed cult fetishists...the weary devout. Their message about mankind is perverse, pessimistic and not suitable for the majority of us who have found better ways to fulfillment in life.
Don't they have the Cannabis Cup out there?
And I was wondering what was In your eye..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#551676 Jul 27, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="RoSesz"]<quo ted text>
Doing ok..bad days and good . I heard you were unwell , so most glad to see you posting ..
Just visited my babies , so that was good :)
I miss Nick and Sera, but as you do I try to keep in touch..she was,not made welcome by a few,here, so it's,probably better she's off here for a,while..
WILL keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.
You know,what's sad is some nights,I just ask Gods blessing for anyone or any thing such as our country and Israel that I promised to hold up in prayer, there are so many these days. I TRUST HIM to know,who needs it.
I've read that our prayers aid in spiritual warfare ...
God watch over you both .
----------
Tell Sera that she is missed...and loved.
Our prayers are urgent. Rev. says that they are presented to God as sweet incense...and prayer DOES change things. God knows the longing of our hearts...even when we don't have the words to explain them.
I just watched the true story "Heaven Is For Real"...VERY touching.
I will and I'm looking forward to watching that movie if I can .
Since you liked it I'll assume it comes from a Christian perspective.

I had wanted to see Noah but then I read about it and don't think I'll pay to see it ..
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#551677 Jul 27, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement only shows how disjointed and out- of-touch you bible only 21st century "fundamentalists" are when it comes to the TRUTH of the Bible and the TRUTH of TRUE Apostolic Church History.......The Bible IS Tradition, as it was written and interpreted by the Early Church Fathers in 382, 393, and 397AD........ It us the "written" tradition by the "letter" that has been handed down from generation to generation just like the " unwritten tradition" (the oral teachings that were passed down from Jesus Himself to His Apostles by word of mouth and taught, proclaimed and ministered to the a Early Christians in Our Lords One True Universal Catholic Church..(. Paul says 2Thess 2:15 tells us to ". Hold fast to the TRADITIONS ( both oral or written) which were handed down by the Apostles"------Paul " never" says (written alone)
673rd time you have posted this crap. Get over yourself.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#551678 Jul 27, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>

.........Don't they have the Cannabis Cup out there?
And I was wondering what was In your eye..
....Let him borrow yours.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#551679 Jul 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
.......You accuse me of believing everything I read on the internet and that's not true.
...Where do you think REGINA M. gets all her info from? That's right! the Internet.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#551680 Jul 27, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
673rd time you have posted this crap. Get over yourself.
And you will (against) hear the TRUTH of TRUE Church history and the TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the bible that was revealed in397AD by the Early Church Fathers-----over and over and over again---until it "eventually/just might possibly"---(sink in) to the bible only fundamentalists and you Michael who just "MAKE IT ..OR EXAGGERATE IT ...AS THEY GO" !

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#551681 Jul 27, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....Let him borrow yours.
My eye, or cannabis cup?

Location hidden

#551682 Jul 27, 2014
Hey tojo...look!!!!

Q: Do you think that women should be allowed to become Catholic priests?

Catholics around the world split 45 percent in favor to 51 percent against opening the priesthood to women.
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Winter Park, FL

#551683 Jul 27, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will (against) hear the TRUTH of TRUE Church history and the TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the bible that was revealed in397AD by the Early Church Fathers-----over and over and over again---until it "eventually/just might possibly"---(sink in) to the bible only fundamentalists and you Michael who just "MAKE IT ..OR EXAGGERATE IT ...AS THEY GO" !
It must be comforting for you and many others not having to think for yourself.

Others in direct touch with your god will do it for you.

On the other hand, catholic majority countries like Italy, Germany (Bavarian region) and Russia all seemed prone to totalitarian governments -- all because people are taught to allow others to think for them.

South America was much the same way for years.

Strange god you have there, a totalitarian-loving god.

My God wants me use use the intellect he bestowed upon me. My God is a more moral God too. Never orders anyone to kill for him. Kind of boring sometime, but that's how morals work I suppose.

peace and love,
ramen
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Winter Park, FL

#551684 Jul 27, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Hey tojo...look!!!!
Catholics around the world split 45 percent in favor to 51 percent against opening the priesthood to women.
If those catholics voice opposition to official church teaching, then they are not real catholics.

Those catholics are doomed to Hell. Like most other humans are doomed, according to the Bible anyhow.

That's how I know for sure that the Bible and other man-made "holy books" are phoney.

No true god creates for the purpose of torturing most of its own creation. That would be a god with the emotional maturity of a 6 year old.

My God is greater than that BS.

peace and love,
ramen
Chess

Columbus, OH

#551685 Jul 27, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Hey tojo...look!!!!
How do thieves weight in, thief?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#551686 Jul 27, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Guiding you to truth...a freebie....
btw...any post on this public forum is my concern if I so deem it...
~~~~

you wrote
"Guiding you to truth.."

Sorry the Holy Spirit has that position already...

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:--> for he shall not speak of himself;<--- but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come....
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

YOU ONLY SPEAK OF YOUR SELF AS DOES EVERY OTHER BRAGGART....

You will have to conjure up another one for your self...
Anthony MN

United States

#551688 Jul 27, 2014

Location hidden

#551689 Jul 27, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
you wrote
"Guiding you to truth.."
Sorry the Holy Spirit has that position already...
Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:--> for he shall not speak of himself;<--- but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come....
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
YOU ONLY SPEAK OF YOUR SELF AS DOES EVERY OTHER BRAGGART....
You will have to conjure up another one for your self...
The Holy Spirit does lead me to all truth, as promised by Christ. Am only to happy to guide atemboycow and yourself to the same...

Your words tell me you have no such burden..

BTW...What did Christ say when you reprimanded Him, as you did me, for calling those people snakes (vipers)??

Have you given up wanting to see Scripture that supported my words....you did ask for same...offered to help...appears you are ducking...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#551690 Jul 27, 2014
FACT: The vast majority of Jehovah's Witnesses were former Catholics.

Why are most Jehovah's Witnesses former Roman Catholics?

Roman Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses share exactly these same qualities:(26 Total)

http://www.bible.ca/cath-JW-converting.htm
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#551691 Jul 27, 2014
who="marge"]<quot ed text>
So nice to see you back Kay Marie, I hope you know when stating faith matters I'm in total agreement with all you've said, and with Rosy for that matter. Blessings to you and confrinting and your family.

----------
Thanks, Marge. It's hard for one to argue faith matters if you read The Book, isn't it?:)
I've been teaching an adult S.S. class for nearly 40 years, A teacher HAS to study or they will be found empty.
We've been married 62 years today, and have been active in church the whole time.

Blessings...
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#551692 Jul 27, 2014
who="RoSesz"]<quo ted text>
I will and I'm looking forward to watching that movie if I can .
Since you liked it I'll assume it comes from a Christian perspective.
I had wanted to see Noah but then I read about it and don't think I'll pay to see it .

----------
Heaven is for Real is an excellent and true story. Noah seems to be questionable...I haven't seen it. I understand that Fireproof and Courageous are good pictures. I have seen the first, but not the second.
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#551693 Jul 27, 2014
who="Oxbow"]<quot ed text>
You said Phebe was a pastor...which, by your "logic", makes her a male!!!!!
What you have is not curable..

----------
That is YOUR logic, not mine. I simply explained that men who translated that verse lived in a time when men thought that women were not to be involved in ministry.
Phoebe was a woman...and a pastor.

I learned a lot when one of those women fighters told me I needed to get into the Bible and learn my place. I DID! Boy, did I learn a lot!:)

I wouldn't want to be cured of 'the Truth'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 3 min Demon Finder 197
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Sat Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 20 Married in 10,385
News Preview: The Pope's Choir Dec 20 KenJr26 1
More from around the web