Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 591431 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Chess

Columbus, OH

#550198 Jul 18, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You prayed to the wrong deity.
:(

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#550199 Jul 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Last word on the matter...Prayer: A reverent petition made to God, a god, or another object of worship.
You can call your magic by any name you like.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#550200 Jul 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The validation of "The Gospel of Jesus' Wife" as an authentic Early Christian document supports that.
There is no reason for Jesus to be single, in fact, a Rabbi is supposed to be married. Single men,esp. Rabbis, were considered "strange" in ancient Judea.
Jesus was married???

Wow.
marge

Ames, IA

#550201 Jul 18, 2014
But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world."

Come to Jesus already peoples, He Saves one completely and Forever, period.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#550202 Jul 18, 2014
marge wrote:
But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world."
Come to Jesus already peoples, He Saves one completely and Forever, period.
Buddha loves you and has a plan for your life.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#550203 Jul 18, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was married???
Wow.
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/29/new-...
Chess

Columbus, OH

#550204 Jul 18, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you don't get on preston for saying I have a black heart, I don't understand why we can't call a liar a snake like Jesus did.
I don't understand why you preach a gospel where believers go to hell for their sin instead of preaching believers will suffer and maybe even die because of that sin. They have either been SAVED or not.
Blessings to you and KM.
I'm still waiting for a permalink to me lying.

When you find one, give me a shout.
truth

Perth, Australia

#550205 Jul 19, 2014
o what a shame from you obey or not obey..what you talking did you know..
I told you before weeks and weeks ago..
its divine warning=its given to see
i wrote how i see airplane how falling fast landing..yep..mother mary did you show that angels guardian Jesus or who..

you not believe
then
did you see now airplane fall

Did I need take tablets?

maybe not

I am fine!
I am not dream any more!
If they could stop not will be happen.

Now you going sold story, don't you.
truth

Perth, Australia

#550206 Jul 19, 2014
I wrote on time, before how falling or lending fast..what you done not happen..did you spread good news as divine warning.
no..why not..you just liked call people mental, take a tablets.

very sad
pray rosary
with rosary you can revile many things..
truth

Perth, Australia

#550207 Jul 19, 2014
its divine warning
its given before weeks and more
i wrote similar or around with story, maybe not direct into perfection= how and where..

your law is not my law no
i say so often nechu=no
see
whats deference from earthly authority

when you receive as gift free = its divine warning
truth

Perth, Australia

#550208 Jul 19, 2014
example
i win today exec-ta numbers 4 and6 brx3=$70
its straight win
did i know who can win
noooooooooo
i did not know joker or how much pay
I put numbers as I see from screen first look and straight that's all
I did not care I am not going win or win..my eyes stick for that numbers that's all, can't mist.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#550209 Jul 19, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the Pew Search Center is an anti-Catholic liberal media " hack pollster and writer" who is "so desperate" that they will "cherry pick and pre-select"??????
Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis and other empirical social science research. Pew Research does not take policy positions. It is a subsidiary of The Pew Charitable Trusts. The centerís president is Alan Murray. See leadership and staff.
Pew Research is a bias American " think tank" that uses telephone public opinion polling, that is specifically directed at a pre-determined small -% liberal group of Catholics that ( in reality) are not true Catholics "anyway"---------in name ONLY !.......This allows Pew Research to "arrive at the desired specific conclusions that "only THEY are looking to achieve!.....Bible Only Proestants have become "experts"at playing these "manipulative" anti-catholic (games) by twisting, perverting and mis-leading tha TRUE FACTS in everythong and anything they can get their "greasy" hands on ESPECIALLY with regards to the TRUE interetation of the Bible, the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and especially the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ Himself (in the Gospels with regards to His One True (Universal)Catholic Church........Manipulation of over 2000 years of the biblical and historical TRUTH is the (only thing) that keeps bible only contradicting and inconsistent Protestantism from sinking into oblivion and total rejection by those followers who have been "hoodwinked" into believing this half-truth half-heresy Sola Scriptura confusion and chaos from over 42,000+ denominations
truth

Perth, Australia

#550210 Jul 19, 2014
divine warning is exect
its given

nobody asked you for authority
obey or not

its given exxectly as it is
do you liked or not
i am not care
now

pray rosary
they not going give me two dollars for bus that I can see in city what I see whats will be happen
after all who will believe again
how i can explain time now if i can't, when going be happen as well why as well who going do that..

its given as divine warning
i wrote before
i am not going wrote for ever

What I have obey to going whom tell what/

When happen you will see why I pray rosary?
I am good as well wrote for good.

I am fine I am not dream any more.
truth

Perth, Australia

#550211 Jul 19, 2014
kako te nije sram mene napadat, sram te bilo..

When happen you will see.

God is upon all of us!
Good people will find for good,very bad people liked judged.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#550212 Jul 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....Catholic church encourages their followers to have a loving relationship with a spouse and go forth and multiply. The most important gift from God they claim.
......Yet the same catholic clergy who encourage their followers to this lifestyle, deny themselves the right to have a loving spouse and family themselves including the nuns.
...Is it about control?
..Is it about saving $$$$$.
..Do as we say, not as we do mentality.
....makes no common sense!
NOTHING makes sense to you or ANY anti-Catholic (for that matter) because YOU have chosen to "reject" The TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His OneTrue Universal Catholic Church and especially the words of Paul in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls THE CHURCH (NOT the bible alone) as the "pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH !!!!!!....Catholic Clergy (have never,) been forced into celebicy of the priesthood.....THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO!......So take your "common sense" and share it with your bible only (opinionated) and contradicting Protestant denominations where women ministers and gay married preachers are the mis guiding their Churches!.....
truth

Perth, Australia

#550213 Jul 19, 2014
dushe sveti uznesitelju
uznesi nas
pred lice bozije donesi nas
i svjedochi za nas
truth

Perth, Australia

#550214 Jul 19, 2014
Who is alive church?
Alive church is people who believe.
Where I am?
I am within you.

where there there there here here here there whereeeeeeeeee

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#550215 Jul 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
There are only two basic world views: the God-centered world view and the mancentered
world view, creation and evolution.
There is no evidence whatsoever that evolution of one kind of organism into a more
complex organism has ever occurred. There is no scientific evidence that the earth is old.
Satan himself is the originator of the concept of evolution.
Divine revelation from the Creator of the world states that He did it all in six days several
thousand years ago. The Bible is a book of science! It contains all the basic principles
upon which true science is built.
-Henry Morris
Good for Henry Morris,
SURPRISED you quote him

And by the way , no , of course Jesus,DID NOT become anything but what He was ...the Christ..
As a,man He was Jewish . He was the sacrifice for us, the perfect lamb slain..the Son of God .

You know,all this He did not convert to anything . HE WAS AND IS THE CHRIST .

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#550216 Jul 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say the magic words.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#550217 Jul 19, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you don't get on preston for saying I have a black heart, I don't understand why we can't call a liar a snake like Jesus did.
I don't understand why you preach a gospel where believers go to hell for their sin instead of preaching believers will suffer and maybe even die because of that sin. They have either been SAVED or not.
Blessings to you and KM.
Marge...

You and God are the only two that know whether your heart is right with Him...I have not judged you and neither can I control what others say or do.

What others say about any of us....does not make it so ...In the final analyses we are all whom God says we are.

As for your belief in OSAS...I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU... but i do not believe that makes you any less a christian.

It can be detrimental to the person
that believes OR PRACTICES.....THAT they can sin more or less every day and
because they have made a profession of faith,
yet do not believe they will have an accountability to God

OTHERWISE TO ME, IT IS MOOT..

THE APOSTLE PAUL WROTE

Eph 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Eph 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Eph 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 30 min Married in 9,446
News Rick Santorum blasts Pope Francis as 'not credi... 15 hr Fehtolii 2
News Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... 21 hr ELIAS IBARRA 16
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 23 hr ELIAS IBARRA 26
News As ideology fades in Cuba, spirituality and pop... Mon L I G E R 1
News Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims (Apr '14) Mon KristoFMYsagun 14
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) Mon pazuzu 68
More from around the web