Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 695421 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#550219 Jul 19, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pew Research is a bias American " think tank" that uses telephone public opinion polling, that is specifically directed at a pre-determined small -% liberal group of Catholics that ( in reality) are not true Catholics "anyway"---------in name ONLY !.......This allows Pew Research to "arrive at the desired specific conclusions that "only THEY are looking to achieve!.....Bible Only Proestants have become "experts"at playing these "manipulative" anti-catholic (games) by twisting, perverting and mis-leading tha TRUE FACTS in everythong and anything they can get their "greasy" hands on ESPECIALLY with regards to the TRUE interetation of the Bible, the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and especially the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ Himself (in the Gospels with regards to His One True (Universal)Catholic Church........Manipulation of over 2000 years of the biblical and historical TRUTH is the (only thing) that keeps bible only contradicting and inconsistent Protestantism from sinking into oblivion and total rejection by those followers who have been "hoodwinked" into believing this half-truth half-heresy Sola Scriptura confusion and chaos from over 42,000+ denominations
American Catholics want doctrinal change, but do not expect it, poll finds

Catholic World News - March 14, 2014

Catholic Americans favor major changes in the Church, but do not expect those changes to take place, according to a new Pew Research study.

Is Catholic World News a "a bias American " think tank" that uses telephone public opinion polling, that is specifically directed at a pre-determined small -% liberal group of Catholics that ( in reality) are not true Catholics "anyway"---------in name ONLY !."

Note: according to a new Pew Research study...

The above info is on CatholicCulture.org run by a non-profit (501 c 3) corporation, Trinity Communications. The board and officers of Trinity Communications are Catholic laymen faithful to the Magisterium of the Church, who seek to enrich faith, strengthen the Church and form Catholic culture according to the mind of the Church.

Trinity Communications has drawn special inspiration from the outstanding Catholic vision and wisdom of Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI, and continues to follow the lead and guidance of Pope Francis.
truth

Westminster, Australia

#550220 Jul 19, 2014
1432=win=$80 quartet pd2
why
determinante as matematics
see
with me its not like that
why not
i look on screen
straight eye notes
that's all
did i know going win
noooooooo
exact numbers come in vertical line
did i give money as gamble
noooooooooooooooooooooooo few cents 50 cents up to 1 or 2 dollar that all
did i am addict
nooooooooooooooooooo
i just check up numbers that's all
how much with 50 cents you can win
50 dollar per 30 minutes-1 hour
thats all yep 50 cents 1 dollar

seeeeeee
numbers=bible
see matematics determinante= i been excelent there
see matrix numbers
see how eye look
its instant when you look
how much you can follow light
as 003 second
thats all
why is like that
i don't know
its divine protection
people talk there
where people not talk much more easy

its sight or sense easy follow between 30 minutes-1 hour
not for money just for fun funny

by

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#550221 Jul 19, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake.
~~~
While cleaning out an out side toilet.... one of the men..... dropped his coat down in it,

and was attempting to retrieve it...

HIS FRIEND said " LEAVE IT GO ...IT'S FILTHY ".

. The one that lost his coat said..... "BUT ....MY LUNCH IS IN THE POCKET "...

THE BIBLE SAYS ...

Isa_64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; .....

SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS CONTAMINATES SPIRITUAL FOOD

JESUS SAID..

Mat_16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mar_8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Luk_9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Luk_14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Location hidden

#550222 Jul 19, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Marge...
You and God are the only two that know whether your heart is right with Him...I have not judged you and neither can I control what others say or do.
What others say about any of us....does not make it so ...In the final analyses we are all whom God says we are.
As for your belief in OSAS...I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU... but i do not believe that makes you any less a christian.
It can be detrimental to the person
that believes OR PRACTICES.....THAT they can sin more or less every day and
because they have made a profession of faith,
yet do not believe they will have an accountability to God
OTHERWISE TO ME, IT IS MOOT..
THE APOSTLE PAUL WROTE
Eph 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Eph 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Eph 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
OSAS

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Show me Scripture that teaches the opposite....
truth

Westminster, Australia

#550223 Jul 19, 2014
how looks in church
003 second
its very easy see light and dark side
did i notice in church how coming where in which direction
yes i see
from priests and altars as well people too
time to time i see how look fast 003 second
as divine warning

did have some conection with priests
yesssssssss
priests represents prayers as leaders
how looks in euharistic

i see boths side how coming
on my side stay light many times
did i need say anything to priests noooo
i don't fill that they will say how come its will be gone
what you think what is that
which sort of presence

its some presence
did everyone can see from people
noooooooooooo
did everyone recive light side
nooooooooooo
svojim macem me brani mach=sword=words of gods even priest sometimes stop or not aware how much efect going toward others
yepppppppppppppppp
in both direction
what a about that
its mean your jesus liked that even sinners which you pray against to going to be save or converted see efect of euharistic as mass
did have efect
yes
in both direction as light and dark
did you see that yep
i see and notise on mass personaly yes i notise
then
sword as word of god is your protection
god love all of us
yes
then did you understood light
how much you can be quick to see
003 second
pray rosary

Location hidden

#550224 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
~~~
While cleaning out an out side toilet.... one of the men..... dropped his coat down in it,
and was attempting to retrieve it...
HIS FRIEND said " LEAVE IT GO ...IT'S FILTHY ".
. The one that lost his coat said..... "BUT ....MY LUNCH IS IN THE POCKET "...
THE BIBLE SAYS ...
Isa_64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; .....
SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS CONTAMINATES SPIRITUAL FOOD
JESUS SAID..
Mat_16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar_8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Luk_9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luk_14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Two guys were in a heated argument...finally one says "I never said your wife has a wart on her stomach...I said it felt like a wart"...

Jesus also said:
Mt 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#550225 Jul 19, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
OSAS
Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Show me Scripture that teaches the opposite....
~~~

Find it for your self.

Jesus said

Mar_2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick:

I came not to call the (self) righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#550226 Jul 19, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Still didn't see any magic words there,'tard.
truth

Westminster, Australia

#550227 Jul 19, 2014
you are not sick under accusers
then you are accused but not sick
how its look dark side and light

when i come in cathedral
i sit under station of cross number 4
where Jesus meet his mother

ones priest go out yes with huge big cross yep i see 003 dark light as dark bird going from that side
instant come two light toward me from mother Mary side tiny altar

angel guardian guard me
stay on my side instant
toward that dark light from priests

see deference

to be accused is not sickens
its discriminatory factor from very certain accusers

byyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Westminster, Australia

#550228 Jul 19, 2014
pray for priests

angels guardian will stay on side as right side

accusers is very well known they are discriminatory factors
thats all

I wish you all the best!
truth

Westminster, Australia

#550229 Jul 19, 2014
station 4 cross
Jesus meet his mother!
Two light come from that side!
pray rosary
charismatic people can fill that
mother Mary know for that

its not in vain if you pray
truth

Westminster, Australia

#550230 Jul 19, 2014
truth

Westminster, Australia

#550231 Jul 19, 2014
God is light!
Bog je svjetlo!

Location hidden

#550232 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
~~~
Find it for your self.
Jesus said
Mar_2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick:
I came not to call the (self) righteous, but sinners to repentance.
I looked...it ain't there. You can't find it either...because it ain't there..so what is your source that support for disagreeing with Scripture???

Jesus said:
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Location hidden

#550233 Jul 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Still didn't see any magic words there,'tard.
Michael

Canada

#550234 Jul 19, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was married???
Wow.
...There was a Jesus???

Wow.
Michael

Canada

#550235 Jul 19, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pew Research is a bias American " think tank" that uses telephone public opinion polling, that is specifically directed at a pre-determined small -% liberal group of Catholics that ( in reality) are not true Catholics "anyway"---------in name ONLY !.......This allows Pew Research to "arrive at the desired specific conclusions that "only THEY are looking to achieve!.....Bible Only Proestants have become "experts"at playing these "manipulative" anti-catholic (games) by twisting, perverting and mis-leading tha TRUE FACTS in everythong and anything they can get their "greasy" hands on ESPECIALLY with regards to the TRUE interetation of the Bible, the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and especially the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ Himself (in the Gospels with regards to His One True (Universal)Catholic Church........Manipulation of over 2000 years of the biblical and historical TRUTH is the (only thing) that keeps bible only contradicting and inconsistent Protestantism from sinking into oblivion and total rejection by those followers who have been "hoodwinked" into believing this half-truth half-heresy Sola Scriptura confusion and chaos from over 42,000+ denominations
...So, if they phone you what will you tell them?

Location hidden

#550236 Jul 19, 2014
Pope calls for world government,'New World Order'
Thursday, Decem

excerpt:

Part of this entails the "construction of a world community," as translated from the original speech, which was given in Italian. And to guide this world community will be a "corresponding authority" whose purpose it is to serve and promote the "common good of the human family." In other words, a "New World Order," in no uncertain terms, is the ultimate goal of the Roman Catholic Church.

Pope Benedict XVI is not interested in just any New World Order, however. He made it clear that the Roman Catholic Church's responsibility is to guide those who are actually bringing about this world government in how to promote an "anthropological and ethical framework around the common good." Along with this, will be a comprehensive reform of the corrupt international monetary and financial systems, of course in line with Roman Catholic doctrines.
Michael

Canada

#550237 Jul 19, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING makes sense to you or ANY anti-Catholic (for that matter) because YOU have chosen to "reject" The TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His OneTrue Universal Catholic Church and especially the words of Paul in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls THE CHURCH (NOT the bible alone) as the "pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH !!!!!!....Catholic Clergy (have never,) been forced into celebicy of the priesthood.....THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO!......So take your "common sense" and share it with your bible only (opinionated) and contradicting Protestant denominations where women ministers and gay married preachers are the mis guiding their Churches!.....
.....Why would catholic clergy preach that being married and having children is a blessing from God, yet what the clergy preach they aren't allowed to practice themselves?

...So if in the near future the pope throws open the doors and makes celibacy optional will you then call your church MISGUIDED?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Burns Lake, Canada

#550238 Jul 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The validation of "The Gospel of Jesus' Wife" as an authentic Early Christian document supports that.
There is no reason for Jesus to be single, in fact, a Rabbi is supposed to be married. Single men,esp. Rabbis, were considered "strange" in ancient Judea.
YEAH, but you forget that the riveting story spun by the Christians was that Jesus left his HIGH position of Rabbi to in turn preach the new un-filthy, un-Judaised religion ... set far apart from Judaism.

You have to get your stories straight ... according to the Christians.

Now the next part of the drama is also mind-bending.

According to the Christians, Jesus was above the state of marriage ... yet the supposed first pope SAINT Peter WAS married.

I guess they liked Peter's example much better than the example set by Jesus.

If one theologian had been the author of all the stories, he would have had a better chance at matching his back-stories with his new ones. But, as theologians kept dying and new ones had to carry on ... they couldn't possible keep all the words in one LINE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Feb 15 Eyes on Christ 10,730
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb 11 C Kersey 3
News Vatican mulls putting end to limbo (Apr '07) Feb 6 Leary 43
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Feb 2 Mullah Pres Elect... 1
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb 2 Pope MS USA News 6
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Jan 21 question 2
News Love in the air: Pope marries couple on papal p... Jan '18 Pardon Pard 1
More from around the web