Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 699542 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#550056 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
If the supposed god had not created the spirit of Lucifer at first to be a shining light to then fall from Grace and take the people of the world into chaos ... humans would never have had to suffer ... RIGHT???
According to Christian theology ... we didn't choose to come to earth. God created Adam and Eve knowing they were going to sin and God created Lucifer KNOWING that Lucifer was going to lure humans into temptation.
Christian theology claims that it is the God that places the souls in the women.
The theology makes the GOD as being the first cause of SIN and the end result of ALL human suffering.
You can't get around the pile of manure that was created by the pens of ignorant men claiming to know universal truth, so I suggest that you stop trying. All that is left for you with which to fight ... is VANITY that your religion is based on HOLY literature!!!
Explanation of the following sentence "Christian theology claims that it is the God that places the souls of the fetuses in the women."
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550057 Jul 18, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy will get you nowhere.
That's right. That is why I am not jealous that you believe you are a spiritual LEADER.

I understand your arrogance.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#550058 Jul 18, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
Peace
1.The best "citation" I can give is "Fides et Ratio" by John Paul II
"nihilism is a denial of the humanity and of the very identity of the human being. It should never be forgotten that the neglect of being inevitably leads to losing touch with objective truth and therefore with the very ground of human dignity. This in turn makes it possible to erase from the countenance of man and woman the marks of their likeness to God, and thus to lead them little by little either to a destructive will to power or to a solitude without hope. Once the truth is denied to human beings, it is pure illusion to try to set them free. Truth and freedom either go together hand in hand or together they perish in misery."
But actually the whole Encyclical Letter provides the reason why a bird with only one wing(either faith or reason) falls and perishes in misery....It is one of the best things I have ever read.
2. To deny something that cannot be sensed but exists sounds contradictory, or like two negatives to prove a positive. To deny faith merely puts a person, while living now in as I have said before, a kind of fog, where there is only shades of gray. The best illustration I can give is that "dark energy and matter" have been the popular theory, but they cannot be sensed or detected, yet comprise most of the universe....Your denial of faith is like denying dark energy and matter exist. And some people believe the world is flat as well.
1. Interesting to say the least.....but still speculative at best.

2. Speculation based in the house of perception.....a personal choice.
- FYI - "to deny faith"....."a king of fog".....I still disagree.
- I have faith that there is no "God", and I don't live in a "fog".

Like I said, your speculation is nothing but perception wrapped all tight and neat. You can't prove faith, let alone prove that you have "faith".

It's like another poster in Topixland - who has posted this.....
"Prove that you have hands."

Go ahead and try.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550059 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm not sure you can call June's dribble as a religion.
It appears to me she has chosen not to understand, but utilize a quotation book as her source of "facts".
I don't profess to have facts "spiritual" or otherwise.

I have concepts or abstract ideas which might simply all be based on illusion.

You, on the other hand, believe you have elevated your SELF UP to a divine state.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Gnostic Christianity .com

59B. What is salvation?
Salvation is the translation of the Greek word 'soteria'. This word has its roots in the concept of coming to a new understanding of God through mental effort, not through God's benevolence.

http://www.darnellworks.com/gnostic/ch10.htm#...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550060 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Interesting to say the least.....but still speculative at best.
All believe is speculative ... and that INCLUDES yours.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#550061 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a raving, ranting self-ordained preacher ... who filled your ego to overflowing with VAIN JUNK.
>>>>>>> >>
In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......
THE BIBLE
THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD
~~~
YOU WROTE

In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......
THE BIBLE
THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD..

QUESTION
ARE YOU BRAGGING OR COMPLAINING..
THAT YOUR NAME IS NOT MENTIONED

SINCE YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF TO BE GOD?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550062 Jul 18, 2014
belief
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550063 Jul 18, 2014
More idiocy using the word "perfection."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Gnostic Christianity.

Who is Sophia?

'Sophia' is the Greek goddess who originally personified "theoretical as distinguished from practical wisdom; specifically in Aristotle, knowledge of first principals [like henos anthropos and anthropoi]." (162) In everyday conversation, however, Sophia is considered wisdom as we would define it in Stages I through III. Gnostics refer to Sophia in these lower stages as the "drop" (163), "whore" (164), and in the Gnostic gospel, the Sophia of Jesus Christ, as a "deficiency of the female" (163). In Stage IV, Sophia is defined by Gnostics as "divine Sophia" and "perfected".

http://www.darnellworks.com/gnostic/ch10.htm #...

Albuquerque, NM

#550064 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. That is why I am not jealous that you believe you are a spiritual LEADER.
I understand your arrogance.
How is that? I've researched enough of the world's religion to be able to state conditions and facts. Only in other's eyes, like you, reject my knowledge.

That June appears to be jealousy cloaked over fear.

Arrogance has nothing to do with acquired knowledge.

You see, if you took the time to research what I've stated, instead of presuming you understand it and then throw around dissension at me....one day you will realize you didn't gain anything get anywhere at all.

Carry on.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#550065 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a raving, ranting self-ordained preacher ... who filled your ego to overflowing with VAIN JUNK.
>>>>>>> >>
THE BIBLE
THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD
~~~

i AM WHOM GOD SAYS I AM....AND SO ARE YOU....
LTM

Elliot Lake, Canada

#550066 Jul 18, 2014
The Trumpet Will Sound

3 hrs Edited

The IDF Commander is right ...

Listen to what our God says to the king of Assyria (who was empowered by Satan)... "I know where you wait in ambush, where you go out and come in, and your rage against ME. Because you rage against ME, and your tumult, is come up into MY ears, therefore will I put MY hook in your nose, and MY bridle in your lips, and I will turn you back ..." - Isaiah 37:28,29

Jesus asked the Pharisees a riddle ..."What do you think of Messiah? Whose Son is He?" They said, "The son of David." Jesus said to them, "How then, does David by the Spirit call him Lord (Adonai), saying (Psalm 110:1)-'The LORD (JHVH) said to my Lord (Adonai), sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool.'- If David then calls him (Messiah) Lord (Adonai), how is He his son?" -(Matt. 22:42-45)

The answer, which the Pharisees could not discern, is that Messiah is both God and man - Adonai in human form. One day soon, our Israeli family will realize the answer to that riddle. And when they call upon Him, He will roar out of Heaven as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah and all Israel will suddenly say - "This is our God! We have waited for Him!" He will lead them to final victory over every enemy, and establish Israel forever. Many nations will turn to Christ on that day.

As we pray for the peace of Jerusalem, we must pray for that day when Israel recognizes Jesus as their Messiah - The Son of God who was "given" to the world, through Israel, the only King of Peace -(Isaiah 9:6,7). As YHVH Messiah, He is indeed: "A Light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of His people, Israel".

IDF Commander: Hamas Blasphemes the God of Israel

Commander of infantry brigade prays for victory over the enemies of Israel and the

Albuquerque, NM

#550067 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't profess to have facts "spiritual" or otherwise.
I have concepts or abstract ideas which might simply all be based on illusion.
You, on the other hand, believe you have elevated your SELF UP to a divine state.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Gnostic Christianity .com
59B. What is salvation?
Salvation is the translation of the Greek word 'soteria'. This word has its roots in the concept of coming to a new understanding of God through mental effort, not through God's benevolence.
Once again, please post where I've stated such.

As for the facts - yup - they are still there, and you've yet to be able to refute them.

Back to Christianity 101 with you.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550068 Jul 18, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<
I suggest that you believe you are "stage V."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Gnostic Christianity

18. What is Enlightenment?
'Enlightenment' means being a holy spirit* in Stage IV.

Location hidden

#550069 Jul 18, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you got nothing.
'Tard.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake...

Albuquerque, NM

#550070 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All believe is speculative ... and that INCLUDES yours.
Correct - we all get to choose what to believe and what not to believe....which is ultimately - Self - which can be considered as your mind/consciousness/spirit

DOH!!

You aren't very good at recognizing simplicity, huh?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550071 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
How is that? I've researched enough of the world's religion to be able to state conditions and facts. Only in other's eyes, like you, reject my knowledge.
That June appears to be jealousy cloaked over fear.
Arrogance has nothing to do with acquired knowledge.
You see, if you took the time to research what I've stated, instead of presuming you understand it and then throw around dissension at me....one day you will realize you didn't gain anything get anywhere at all.
Carry on.
You asked if I am jealous of you.

I am not!

I believe you are simply another self-ordained preacher of junk. A REAL obnoxious blowhard.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550072 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again, please post where I've stated such.
If you admit that you don't have any facts ... what is your purpose of posting literature from the religion of Gnostic Christianity as though it IS fact???
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550073 Jul 18, 2014
Observe how the Gnostic Christians put down the faith of Judaism in the words " the formation expresses a drastic transformation of Jewish expectation."

And by the way the word Jesus also means savior or messiah.

Jesus Christ ... Messiah Messiah as in double-dipping-tactics.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

9D. What does Christ mean?
Most think of 'Christ' as Jesus' last name. Christ, however, is the Greek term for Messiah. Jesus, the Christ, is Jesus, the Messiah. "Since Christ means Messiah, the formation expresses a drastic transformation of Jewish expectation." (222) See Awakening, 193.)

http://www.darnellworks.com/gnostic/ch10.htm #...

Location hidden

#550074 Jul 18, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer = magic.
It's the Christian equivalent. Same with your miracles. Some cultures directly use the word "sorcery" and others, like yours, call them something else.
It takes a lot of "wisdom" to correct an English dictionary...

Prayer: A reverent petition made to God, a god, or another object of worship.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550075 Jul 18, 2014
So according to all Christians Jesus wasn't AWAKE when he was a Jewish rabbi. He needed to be transformed into a Christian.

SHYSTERS in god-garbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... 7 hr C Kersey 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Apr 18 G-Tee 10,755
News Pope writes Chile's bishops after receiving sex... Apr 12 Wisdom of Ages 1
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Apr 5 dubiecatholicarch... 3
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Apr 5 helpful links 40
News 'Hell does not exist,' says Pope Francis Apr 5 thepopeonthetwit 3
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb '18 C Kersey 3