Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665445 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#549668 Jul 16, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All of what I posted was based on deities ... God and Mary ... they are (in the theology) both deities ... the spirit of a god AND the spirit of Mary ... and last but not least ... the magic of a god impregnating a woman on earth.
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a woman I'd like you to prove that a god impregnated YOU with his spiritual sperm!!!
:)
Squinting helps...try it...

A response to: Christianity is not based on deities and spirits and magic....will be addressed...all else is ignored..

This is not magic....
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Mary is not a Deity...try "handmaiden"...
For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

There is one Holy Spirit....there are not Holy spirits...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#549669 Jul 16, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
So " which one" of the 42,200+ bible only ( hodge -podge) of self-iinterpreted ) or better yet (mis-interpreted) versions of the bible do you claim is the truth!.....There is ONLY ONE a Truth!........,We, as Cathoilics ALL know that the TRUTH of the bible (has, is and will ALWAYS be firmly established and grounded in over 2000 years in the historical and biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His Universal (Catholic)?Church...... Each one of you bible only self appointed. preaching " hack " (bible waiving) ministers just continue to (fools of yourselves) by chaotically----rowing around in circles in your bible only boat of inconsistent confusion, screaming and bitching at each other yelling , EACH onenclaiming truth, EACH onencalling each other names such as stupid, ignorant, or dumb !!!!!!!!
You are an idiot!!!!

You say: So " which one" of the 42,200+ bible only ( hodge -podge) of self-iinterpreted ) or better yet (mis-interpreted) versions of the bible do you claim is the truth!.....

42,200 versions of the Bible!!! Really???
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#549670 Jul 16, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have to say it. I know that if you are a Christian you believe Atheists will go to eternal hell ... period.
Why do you pretend that that is NOT what you believe???
It's not what I believe. You think you can tell people what they believe? You prove it's athiests who think they are all knowing. LMAO
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#549671 Jul 16, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....and others still haven't figured this out yet....(lol)
....imagine a talking snake, and it spoke Hebrew! What are the odds?...(lol)
Another all knowing atheist who hasn't read what he pretends to know is a lie.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#549672 Jul 16, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Scriptures prove NOTHING but that men wrote them.
Do NOT put your faith in MEN.
Do you GET IT???
I don't put my faith in men, you should have gotten that by now.

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

I won't ask if you GET IT because I know you don't.
truth

Westminster, Australia

#549673 Jul 16, 2014
who are you that you tell me..
how its look
its look when
heaven swear to earth not will be secrets
one secrets is
where is my drahma
from 26 secrets second is one of that secrets
now shanghay=bank..with indian chairman

be very careful not to understood
litlle asia and big asia with india
great numbers as bi;lion per day
svakom danu dosta je njegove muke
truth

Westminster, Australia

#549674 Jul 16, 2014
then
they will say what they lost they will find
truth

Westminster, Australia

#549675 Jul 16, 2014
gdje je moja drahma rekao je zovko
truth

Westminster, Australia

#549676 Jul 16, 2014
marge

Leesburg, GA

#549677 Jul 16, 2014
Talked to the hubby again about preaching the Gospel here with me, this time he was open to looking into it this late fall.

His name is John.

And he knows cowboy abused me lol. Blessings!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#549678 Jul 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
well then you take charge and just preach the word of God. Blessings
truth

Westminster, Australia

#549679 Jul 16, 2014
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/8-1.htm

see cross
propnite ga propnitega=crowd chanting on hay where on cross
I say to you see read $hang;hay shanghay=bankchine

see
pro;n;au;c;me;nt

where is my drahma..
who going find they will find
knock knock knock door will be open for what?!

system of this country''?''..they need think proply who how why as well for what?

blagoslovio te gospodin
razum i ljubav ima onaj ko more razumit

when you mathematically in numbers play system
its your finance and economy
they used determinante as matematics
who going find they will find
truth

Westminster, Australia

#549680 Jul 16, 2014
its written
Christians will be abuse and prosecuted
is that secrets
noooooooooooooooo

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#549681 Jul 16, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....pick up the pace or get run over! You have only 8,000 posts in two years?? Your just a beginner.
Is your last name Vanderkamp?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#549682 Jul 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
well said plus this poster also from Canada, is he close to the Vanderkamp's? Is it uncle Atheist Mike?
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549683 Jul 16, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot!!!!
You say: So " which one" of the 42,200+ bible only ( hodge -podge) of self-iinterpreted ) or better yet (mis-interpreted) versions of the bible do you claim is the truth!.....
42,200 versions of the Bible!!! Really???
YES!!.....And you Protestant " bible only fundies" have created and invented (EVERY ONE) of your 42,200+ "mis-interpretations of the bible beginning with Martin Luther in the 16tth century Reformation......The confusion, the chaos, the contradiction, the inconsistency and the conflict between each one of you self-proclaimed and self appointed "bible waiving" (hacks) preachers has been dividing and splitting the Body of Christ and the Body of believers EVER SINCE!!......
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549684 Jul 16, 2014
Jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text> HOJO MY FRIEND HOW THE HELL ARE YOU? IT'S BEEN AWHILE, i bet you missed me " big hug for ya. i see by reading parts of this post you are still using the same B.S. you did a few years ago. can't come up with any truth huh? that's why the same old speech.
YES!!......Same old TRUTH of the TRUE historical and biblical TRUTH of the Bible, the "same old"TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the TRUTh of Jesus Christ and the "same old" One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church of Jesus Christ that He formed, initiated and established in Matthew 16......Nice to have you back Jethro8.......What brings you back?.... Non-Catholic like yourself (always and eventually return "searching" to come to TRUTH of TRUE Church History, the TRUE interpretation of the Word of God, and the Fullness of the faith in Jesus Christ, which is ONLY found and manifested in HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church ( the Bride of Christ)....
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549685 Jul 16, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS THE VACUUM THAT YOUR ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH CREATED
( BY ITS FIRST BRAIN WASHING SOULS ..... claiming to be the only church )
PRACTICING SODOMY AND OTHER UNGODLY ACTIONS/SINS THAT WAS
UNACCEPTABLE.....
YET NOT CONDEMNING (COMING OUT AGAINST ) SUCH ACTIONS
THAT HAS DRIVEN MILLIONS INTO THE SAME CONFUSION THAT MICHEL IS .......
THOSE IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH REFUSE TO CONFESS IT'S SINS....AND REPENT...
TURNING MILLIONS INTO HOPELESS ATHEISM.
Same old "anti-Catholic" bible only Propaganda that you are so famous for Confrinting!!!.......It is you "fundies" that have caused ALL of the division , separation and the spluttering of the Body of Christ, the Body of believers and the TRUE interpretation of the bible (Gods Word) by your own 42,200A+ contradicting and chaotic MIS interpretations of the bible.....

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#549686 Jul 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
When the god created Adam and Eve out of the dust of the earth ... which human author was on earth to witness and later write of the occasion?
Keep in mind that Adam and Eve were supposed to be the first humans on earth.
And by the way ... if the god was invisible ... how could it be seen forming dust into human bodies???
Ludicrous!
Ha! That's pretty funny.

:)

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#549687 Jul 17, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you any better because you worship no god. Who are you to tell people they shoudn't believe in the god they do.
Why do you go to Christian themed forums if not to impose your beliefs on those who are not atheist?
1. She's given up on fantasies and no longer requires other people to direct her moral structure
2. She acknowledges that "sin" is not a useful way to think about behavior, nor a positive guide to one's behavior
3. Therefore guilt over normal, every day behaviors no longer applies, freeing the unbeliever from very silly stress

and:

4. To help you. You are hurting. You are limiting yourself and constraining your full potential as a contributor to humanity. Once free of your bonds of mental slavery, you could only grow as a person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 14 hr stfu 159
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
More from around the web