Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646377 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#549309 Jul 15, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
You always do....Remember it is used in several different ways.....but google wants you to believe it is only one way.....Hmmmm. Does that make google your god?
You admit that the word priori is USED in several different ways. I like my way better and you like your way better.

I like Atheism better, and you like your Catholic religion better.

I'm not you and you're not me.
truth

Westminster, Australia

#549310 Jul 15, 2014
many catholic thinks as it is
who can and who can't you judging behind that..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#549311 Jul 15, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Then does an amoral society destroy itself because it is not human?
~~~

THERE ARE THOSE TODAY THAT LIVE LIKE ANIMALS...and act like brute beasts,

Jude the brother of Jesus wrote

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally,

-->as brute beasts, <---

in those things they corrupt themselves.

Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

(NOTE)
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers,
complainers,
walking after their own lusts; and
their mouth speaketh great swelling words,
having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Prince George, Canada

#549312 Jul 15, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews didn't create a god. Before the existence of Jews, there was Abraham.
The monotheistic Jews compiled the story of Abraham to draw the polytheistic Jews away from the worship of multiple gods.

All religious literature was compiled by men who claimed that the gods whispered universal truth in their ears.

Do NOT put your faith in MEN!!! Men wrote ALL of the religious stories.

If you don't get it, I can't help you GET it.

"MEN" of the Jewish monotheistic religion (that THEY created) wrote the following words.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Father of the Faithful. ABRAHAM (Rom. iv, 16; Dal. Iii, 6—9).
truth

Westminster, Australia

#549313 Jul 15, 2014
body as vehicle- cycle as spirit exist
please explain

Did that sort of spirit always fly in heaven or out of body?

yep
its very easy people can have stroke too..
byyyyyyy

Prince George, Canada

#549314 Jul 15, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews didn't create a god. Before the existence of Jews, there was Abraham. Abraham's father believed in idols, but God spoke to Abraham and Abraham believed Him. Before Abraham, there was Noah. Before Noah there was Adam.
Your "truth" that Jesus was a Chrsitian is one of the most idiotic things you've said. To say Christ became a Christian just shows your ignorance of scripture.
I suggest that you keep in mind that without humans communicating with other humans ... there could be NO religion.

If there was only one human on earth ... he/she would have no-other humans TO indoctrinate with fantasy.

Prince George, Canada

#549316 Jul 15, 2014
Only human left on earth ... "What am I doing here all by myself?" I can no longer impress my beliefs on others. This is no fun at all. I'm so lonely I could die. I want to encourage others to see it MY way. Oh why did this have to happen to ME???"

Prince George, Canada

#549317 Jul 15, 2014
truth wrote:
body as vehicle- cycle as spirit exist
please explain
Did that sort of spirit always fly in heaven or out of body?
yep
its very easy people can have stroke too..
byyyyyyy
Information in ... information out.

We are comparable to programmed computers who more often than not take pride in the fact that we can repeat what others taught us was based on universal truth.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#549318 Jul 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You admit that the word priori is USED in several different ways. I like my way better and you like your way better.
I like Atheism better, and you like your Catholic religion better.
I'm not you and you're not me.
But whose belief is best? And why?

And I prefer the word Christian to Catholic religion, it is just my world view. You are the one defining me to a certain element of Christianity, which may or may not be how I believe....

Prince George, Canada

#549319 Jul 15, 2014
You might believe her words as being universal Catholic truth ... but I believe that when she had her NDE, she was regurgitating the images back out that were first planted by priests in her psyche.

FEAR tactics!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

BETTY J. EADIE The Awakening Heart.

In the spirit world I received pure knowledge of Satan’s desire to destroy the family.

Prince George, Canada

#549320 Jul 15, 2014
Imagine believing that one has PURE knowledge, and at the same time claiming that the EVIL Satan REALLY exists.

How PURE is that KNOWLEDGE???

It is FEAR in and FEAR {{{in turn}}} spewed OUT at others.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#549321 Jul 15, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally,
-->as brute beasts, <---
Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
(NOTE)
complainers,
confronting

I totally agree with Jude. I read/studied is letter about a month ago....

I am just thinking out loud here, but at what point does what appear to be human outside, not carry that which the Holy Spirit can touch inside in order to convert from being merely an animal to being a true "human being" after the fashion of Jesus Christ?

Of course there is the Sower and the Seed. But there will be a time when the Holy Spirit will no longer contend with the flesh.....

Just something I have been thinking on....

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#549322 Jul 15, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm a bit confused.!
Yes you are. Agreeing with a complete lunatic hating troll on this site will make you confused. I bet it confused Vanderkamp with someone actually agreeing with her Lunacy.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#549323 Jul 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that you keep in mind that without humans communicating with other humans ... there could be NO religion.
If there was only one human on earth ... he/she would have no-other humans TO indoctrinate with fantasy.
LOL....wow June that is some deep thought you have going on there. LOL Did you wake up in the middle of the night and think of that?

Prince George, Canada

#549324 Jul 15, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
But whose belief is best?
To you (your present belief) is best.

To me (my present belief) is best.

Since 2006 when we first started posting together, you have changed your beliefs back and forth and 'round and about many times.

When I finally left religion behind as trouble-making myth in 2009... I never looked back. I stayed in Atheism.

Once I shed all the religious debris out of my brain-cells, I felt a peace I had never known before in my whole life. I now accept whatever happens as it unfolds. No more religious confusion is allowed to enter my brain ... period.

Theologians will have to find other victims to confuse with their gibberish. I have closed the door on their tactics.

FREE ... at last.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#549325 Jul 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be no atheism either. Without God, one would/is left to their thoughts and imagination.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#549326 Jul 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The monotheistic Jews compiled the story of Abraham to draw the polytheistic Jews away from the worship of multiple gods.
All religious literature was compiled by men who claimed that the gods whispered universal truth in their ears.
Do NOT put your faith in MEN!!! Men wrote ALL of the religious stories.
If you don't get it, I can't help you GET it.
"MEN" of the Jewish monotheistic religion (that THEY created) wrote the following words.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.
Father of the Faithful. ABRAHAM (Rom. iv, 16; Dal. Iii, 6—9).
Your knowledge comes from your imagination. You cannot provide any proof that the "Jews" created one god to replace many gods. It's just nonsense.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#549327 Jul 15, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
-->as brute beasts, <---
(NOTE)
complainers,
Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

There are no beasts that fornicate, go after strange flesh, have filthy dreams, defile the flesh, despise dominion, speak evil of dignities, contend with the devil, dispute about the body of Moses, speak evil, etc etc etc
Michael

Canada

#549328 Jul 15, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
Parallel verse:
How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
This teaches the great concern that Christ exercised for lost man in leaving heaven and coming into the world to seek and to save him from destruction,-- even at the expense of his own comfort and life.
OXBOW says....for a lost man in leaving heaven and coming into the world to seek and to save him from destruction???(lol) who talks like that today? Only OXBOW!(lol)

.....enough of these silly comparable/parable stories. You have probably never been to a sheep farm. and we know you have never met a Jesus either.

ps..........I hope they found the poor little sheep....I'm tearing up!!
Michael

Canada

#549329 Jul 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Did you wake up in the middle of the night and think of that?
.....Maybe she did wake up in the middle of the night! She got your attention.

Thats all that matters. June isn't here to change your mind, she is here to open your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Crazy 10,159
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 54
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May '16 Bullet Proof Pope 1
More from around the web