Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685654 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Chess

Columbus, OH

#549159 Jul 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that you would agree that I am dumb.
Now let's discuss YOUR "condition."
:)
My condition's just fine.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#549160 Jul 14, 2014
Godspeakinginmydreamslol wrote:
<quoted text>
well said. Donīt get me wrong, I donīt hate religion completely
I don't hate religion either. I just don't believe it.

There's a difference.

Christians don't believe in Islam ... but unless they are hateful ... they won't HATE it. They just won't believe it.

Yet they insist that I HATE Catholicism or Protestantism.

How silly!!!

If anything is more possible ... it is that Protestants hate Catholicism ... and Catholics hate Protestantism.
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549161 Jul 14, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....Baloneee! Your hoping all protestants go to hell
ONLY people with "zero" faith and "zero God (such as agnostics and atheists believe your above statement.......This only goes to show how "disoriented" your thinking has become with your agnostic "yo-yo opinions!.....
Godspeakinginmyd reamslol

Pleinfeld, Germany

#549162 Jul 14, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
My condition's just fine.
We are all fine, thatīs why we are trolling on this internet site.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#549163 Jul 14, 2014
When something seems to "make sense" to me, I am aware that it's time to stand back and ask my self "why" it makes sense to me.

Had all preachers of religion done that, they would know it is because they want to put faith in the idea that they are indeed wise servants of HOLY ideals.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#549164 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
So you're a troll.

Fine.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#549165 Jul 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY people with "zero" faith and "zero God (such as agnostics and atheists believe your above statement.......This only goes to show how "disoriented" your thinking has become with your agnostic "yo-yo opinions!.....
You are not being honest with your self hojo.

You know very well that you left the Protestant religion because you were certain the Catholics knew universal truth … and that you wanted to be IN on the HOLY treatment from your Catholicized image of God.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#549166 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
The fact is ... they want to convert us to their own religions, as that to them means brownie points to the idea that they are wise and we finally have come to admit it.

Hahahahahaha
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549167 Jul 14, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't focus,on any of it , except once or twice seeing this gloating about other CHILDREN besides Catholics,being affected...
MICHAEL is,NOT Christian, but we folks should not be pointing fingers....
You seem to forget that this " pointing of fingers" began with EVERY anti-Catholic who came on this forum to attack, condemn, criticize and (rip into) our Catholic faith and Jesus Christ's Apostolic Catholic Church.......So why are you here RoSesz???.......It seem quite obvious that you are here to do the same.!!.....Michael (no doubt) is here for the same reason!...(NONE of you anti-Catholics are here to learn ANYTHING True about the Catholic Church other than attack it).........According to you non- Catholics, we(as Catholics) are suppose to sit " passively and idly by" while every Tom, Dick Harry,----agnostic, atheist and bible only Protestant take "bashing -pot shots" at the Catholic Church ---with their (ALREADY ingrained anti -Catholic hostility and hatred)..Sorry to disappoint you but for over 450 years since the Reformation this Anti-Catholic bashing has been going on----without response......Well.....the Protestant party of (unchallenged) Propaganda against the Catholic Church is OVER!!!If you agnostics,atheists and bible only anti-Catholics Protestants" can't take the heat" then get out of the kitchen!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#549168 Jul 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you don't "want" my advice.
I guarantee that if you hadn't been born, if Jesus and God exist, they would get along quite well without you telling us what they think.
Try again...squinting helps...

If that is an example of your best advice...please keep them...I don't need them..

Clue: I said not nary a thing about "want" "wanting" anything...
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549169 Jul 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not being honest with your self hojo.
You know very well that you left the Protestant religion because you were certain the Catholics knew universal truth … and that you wanted to be IN on the HOLY treatment from your Catholicized image of God.
YES!......I/we as Catholics know, without a doubt, that the Catholic Church initiated by Jesus Christ HIMSELF in Matthew 16---is in fact----the Universal Biblical and historical Christian TRUTH which possess the Fullness of the Faith and the Fullness of Truth.........I left the Protestant (bible only) religion in order to GROW in the Salvation of Jesus Christ EACH and every day at daily MASS in the Eucharist, the Word of a God and in he seven Sacraments that is ONLY manifested in the Fullness of Gods Grace as a Christian in and through the Catholic faith -----in and from that ------TRUTH

Location hidden

#549170 Jul 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to theologians God and the Devil feel the same about each other ... but it seems to me that either one or the other should "give up the ghost."
They can't BOTH have the last word.
God will have the last word...quote: And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Location hidden

#549171 Jul 14, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Chess doesn't follow the instruction of dishonest fools.
Fool.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake..
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#549172 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
People that have their own agenda are quickly killed off like Kennedy.
Maybe we should all be killed off for having our own agendas.

I suggest that if the people that gripe about the government leaders, had a change at such a mega-bucks retirement plan, they would grab at it in a flat second.

I know I wouldn't turn down that pension plan. It could buy me a whole lot of comforts ... RIGHT???
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#549173 Jul 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget that this " pointing of fingers" began with EVERY anti-Catholic who came on this forum to attack, condemn, criticize and (rip into) our Catholic faith and Jesus Christ's Apostolic Catholic Church
When people brag, it draws negative attention back to them.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

"Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican"
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The Protestants and Gnostic Christians flocked to this site to proof to you that they were the ones that know universal truth. And that makes you very cranky and defensive.

Maybe an enemy ... er uh ... enema ... would help get rid of some of your cons-templation ... er ... uh ... constipation.

OOPS ... could that have been more Freudian slips ... or did I plan it on purpose???

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#549174 Jul 14, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
God will have the last word
And you believe that his final word will be heaven for Protestant you and hell for all others.

Then you can gloat from heaven at us heathens writhing in hell and gnashing our evil invisible teeth ... and say "I TOLD YOU SO!"

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#549175 Jul 14, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Clue: I said not nary a thing about "want" "wanting" anything...
Does that mean you don't WANT to go to Protestantized heaven???

Did you pass that message on to Jesus and God???

Woe be unto YE!!! According to the Christian philosophy Jesus only loves those who WANT to be with him.

Now you may have hurt his feelings.

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#549176 Jul 14, 2014
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how the Catholic church "doctors" fooled their followers into believing that a person who had trained all his life in Judaism to become a Jewish rabbi (King of the Jews)... would then choose to work in Catholic confessional(s) for no pay-off except to serve ONLY Catholics as his chosen few.
Michael

Canada

#549177 Jul 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget that this " pointing of fingers" began with EVERY anti-Catholic who came on this forum to attack, condemn, criticize and (rip into) our Catholic faith and Jesus Christ's Apostolic Catholic Church.......So why are you here RoSesz???.......It seem quite obvious that you are here to do the same.!!.....Michael (no doubt) is here for the same reason!...(NONE of you anti-Catholics are here to learn ANYTHING True about the Catholic Church other than attack it).........According to you non- Catholics, we(as Catholics) are suppose to sit " passively and idly by" while every Tom, Dick Harry,----agnostic, atheist and bible only Protestant take "bashing -pot shots" at the Catholic Church ---with their (ALREADY ingrained anti -Catholic hostility and hatred)..Sorry to disappoint you but for over 450 years since the Reformation this Anti-Catholic bashing has been going on----without response......Well.....the Protestant party of (unchallenged) Propaganda against the Catholic Church is OVER!!!If you agnostics,atheists and bible only anti-Catholics Protestants" can't take the heat" then get out of the kitchen!
.....What's going on? You never said 42,201.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#549178 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Funny isnīt it (although not even christians belief the old testament anymore, they just invented new stuff to put peoples mind back to peace...like rip.)
Oh what omnipotence planting the three of knowledge in the middle of the fucking garden, just in each reach for Adams hand. With a guardian snake that tells people to sin.
Can you guess at what age a child could tell you what would happen in that story with that same setup.
Now you know what all Christians believe? I think most who call themselves "Christian" see the New Testament as and extension of the Old, not a replacement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 16 Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,840
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web