Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646334 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Rosesz

San Jose, CA

#549075 Jul 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes!!...Here we go again!!! The Protestant "polluted pot" of Propaganda (hypocricy) just keeps getting blacker and blacker as bible onlys like guest just keep "slinging their own mud" on Jesus Christs (historical and biblically proven) Apostolic Catholic Church
The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern
by Valerie Tarico
One of the most striking aspects of the Protestant clergy sex abuse pattern is that most people don't realize it is a pattern. The Catholic Church has taken a well deserved beating in the courts and in the court of public opinion as former altar boys, orphans and ordinary parishioners come forward with appalling stories of sex abuse. Yet equally egregious violations by Protestant clergy fail to generate the same level of outrage. Why?
You might answer that the problems in the Catholic Church are uniquely widespread, but that would be the wrong answer. Last week's Eddie Long scandal, in which one of the nation's most politically connected and homophobic mega-ministers was accused of strong-arming gay sex out of teens, was just one tip of an enormous Protestant iceberg. The news monthly Freethought Today has a regular feature called "Black Collar Crime Blotter," typically a two-page sampler of fraud, theft, and sexual abuse taken from the media across the country. They just turned their archive over to the Kinsey Institute. A website called ClergyGoneWild.com provides links to recent crime stories, including child abuse (206 articles) and internet solicitation (18).
This problem is nothing new. The first book on clergy sex abuse in this country, Betrayal of Trust, was published in 1988. The perception that Catholic priests are overrepresented among offenders is correct. They do offend at a higher rate. But because this country is predominantly Protestant, more children are abused by Protestant ministers than by Catholic priests. In 1990, the Freedom from Religion Foundation issued a study on pedophilia by clergy. At that time, two clergy per week were being arrested in North America for sex crimes against children. Fifty-eight percent of them were Protestant.
Why do we largely overlook the horrific pattern of Protestant pedophilia and sexual exploitation? Because of the Anti-Catholic media that targets the Catholic Church while all the while purposely avoiding the cover-up of sexual abuse that has been out of control for years in the thousands and thousands of Protestant denominations.
So, the EVIL ONE is using pedophilia to undermine The message of Christ in Catholic and Protestant Churches.....and this excuses CATHOLIC clergy who had unique access to a late boys and absolute,power for centuries in what way .

It's,all disgusting ....HOJO. but the Catholics,here revel and gloat over and over that ministers,are,abusing children as,well as priests. That I find gross ...

ONE,LOST CHILD'S,SOUL AND body is too high a,price to pay for earthly pleasure. And being HAPOY that it may be Protestant children as,some of the,posts,here seem to be is awful..
ITS ALL BAD , EVIL anywhere, in any church ...

AGAINST GOD , MAN And
despite the EXCUSES I've read here about no one knowing anything psychologically in the past it was ALWAYS AGAINST SCRIPTURE AND CELIBACY VOWS...ignorance for cover up in any Church makes no sense and a, poor excuse,for how,these,things,were handled . I trusted nuns and priests,as a kid. IT WAS A SIN TO DISOBEY NUNS,AND PRIESTS .....and in the RCC unlike other denominations, I will NEVER understand WHY these,men were not sent to do PEnance in monasteries,away from children ....for their own souls,and those of children..

Let me,say my own experience was,mostly with nuns who were strict but God loving women and the,priests,I've known were,just fine..

Again gloating over someone else sinning ???? SOULS DAMAGED ......Not good for any of us ..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#549076 Jul 14, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
Peace
Your use rendering of the verses in John 21..."lead my sheep, feed my sheep", is more appropriately "feed my sheep, shepherd my sheep, feed my sheep" But this has nothing to do with the Jews, since there is no difference between Jew or Greek in Christ(Galatians 3:28)
Your reasoning is circular here in that you incorrectly state that Jesus was talking to Peter about the house of Israel with respect to "feeding the sheep, leading the sheep", and then conclude, "therefore he is talking to Peter about the Jews."
In a more figurative sense Peter is standing in for all leaders within Christianity, to which Jesus tells them to feed my sheep, shepherd my sheep, feed my sheep....
Peace
There is an account story of man that was seen driving a flock of sheep..

.When one observed him behind the sheep a opposed to leading them.....

.He remarked...."I thought the shepherd was supposed to lead the sheep.." As. he preceded to drive them further,,,, The man answered..".I am not the shepherd...I am the butcher.."..

Th Roman Catholics have not evinced leadership here ....But have attempted to drive us toward Rome. where millions in the past,..... have been slaughtered in the crusades and the inquisitions...

At no tine have they shone the attributes of Jesus nor allowed HIM TO REPRESENT HIMSELF THROUGH THEM.

Jesus said

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

THESE ATTRIBUTES ARE NOT FOUND IN Roman CATHOLICISM....

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

ONLY THIS....

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like:

of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past,

that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#549078 Jul 14, 2014
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the EVIL ONE is using pedophilia to undermine The message of Christ in Catholic and Protestant Churches.....and this excuses CATHOLIC clergy who had unique access to a late boys and absolute,power for centuries in what way .
It's,all disgusting ....HOJO. but the Catholics,here revel and gloat over and over that ministers,are,abusing children as,well as priests. That I find gross ...
ONE,LOST CHILD'S,SOUL AND body is too high a,price to pay for earthly pleasure. And being HAPOY that it may be Protestant children as,some of the,posts,here seem to be is awful..
ITS ALL BAD , EVIL anywhere, in any church ...
AGAINST GOD , MAN And
despite the EXCUSES I've read here about no one knowing anything psychologically in the past it was ALWAYS AGAINST SCRIPTURE AND CELIBACY VOWS...ignorance for cover up in any Church makes no sense and a, poor excuse,for how,these,things,were handled . I trusted nuns and priests,as a kid. IT WAS A SIN TO DISOBEY NUNS,AND PRIESTS .....and in the RCC unlike other denominations, I will NEVER understand WHY these,men were not sent to do PEnance in monasteries,away from children ....for their own souls,and those of children..
Let me,say my own experience was,mostly with nuns who were strict but God loving women and the,priests,I've known were,just fine..
Again gloating over someone else sinning ???? SOULS DAMAGED ......Not good for any of us ..
LET ME say, imo, this whole subject on both sides is,feeding fuel to the work of the,EVIL ONE,.

I mostly pass by it ...it's,sin...worse than most as children in all walks are involved. We should pray for these children and not get any satisfaction about these sins,of others ...none at all..

It only proves evil is everywhere in and out of houses of worship .

Either side bringing it up over and over is a deflection from our own sins, imo
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549079 Jul 14, 2014
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then "why" do you ---and the majority of bible only Protestants --focus on the inappropriate, immoral and pervert CONDUCT of "less than 2% of ALL priests world wide who have "rejected their priestly vocation by their disgusting ACTIONS...... The Catholic Church "teaches" that it is sin to steal, kill, commit adultery, to sexually abuse children- but that doesn't guarantee that people will not sin!!!!!-----Jesus Christ initiated, formed and established His Church " to save sinners" of which we all are.----The issue here is TRUTH of DOCTINE (taught by the Church) vs CONDUCT (of a small % of priests)......If you are going to judge the Catholic Church by the CONDUCT of less than 2% of its priests then you and every bible only fundamentalist better "throw out your bible" because EVERYONE of its authors were sinners!......Moses was a murderer, David was an adulterer and Paul said " I am the worst of sinners". This only goes to show how perverted, twisted and duplicitous Protestants are in their ingrained and distorted anti-Catholic thinking!!......
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549083 Jul 14, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....You go to great lengths explaining in detail about protestant sinners, why not tell us about your own? You should have plenty of information on that.
.....why the silence? Is it because your afraid?
We are ALL sinners----myself included and even "you" Michael ------Romans 5:12 " ALL have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God"
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549084 Jul 14, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Then why do you preach to them as if they are going to hell?
I don't!....You just "read" what you want- to read-----into it!......
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#549085 Jul 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then "why" do you ---and the majority of bible only Protestants --focus on the inappropriate, immoral and pervert CONDUCT of "less than 2% of ALL priests world wide who have "rejected their priestly vocation by their disgusting ACTIONS...... The Catholic Church "teaches" that it is sin to steal, kill, commit adultery, to sexually abuse children- but that doesn't guarantee that people will not sin!!!!!-----Jesus Christ initiated, formed and established His Church " to save sinners" of which we all are.----The issue here is TRUTH of DOCTINE (taught by the Church) vs CONDUCT (of a small % of priests)......If you are going to judge the Catholic Church by the CONDUCT of less than 2% of its priests then you and every bible only fundamentalist better "throw out your bible" because EVERYONE of its authors were sinners!......Moses was a murderer, David was an adulterer and Paul said " I am the worst of sinners". This only goes to show how perverted, twisted and duplicitous Protestants are in their ingrained and distorted anti-Catholic thinking!!......
It;s not about "judging" the Catholic church but the Vatican's claim that it is the only "true Church.

I agree that another issue is "TRUTH of DOCTINE (taught by the Church) ". For example:

1 Timothy 4 :1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Sometimes, it's the Catholic church vs the Holy scriptures.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#549086 Jul 14, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
LET ME say, imo, this whole subject on both sides is,feeding fuel to the work of the,EVIL ONE,.
I mostly pass by it ...it's,sin...worse than most as children in all walks are involved. We should pray for these children and not get any satisfaction about these sins,of others ...none at all..
It only proves evil is everywhere in and out of houses of worship .
Either side bringing it up over and over is a deflection from our own sins, imo
~~~

ONE needs not pick out one specific sin and dwell upon it...

WE NEED TO GO TO THE ROOT OF SIN..

WHICH IS THE REJECTION OF JESUS CHRIST...AND HIS WORD.

ALL ELSE ARE SYMPTOMS OF THAT REJECTION...AND DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD'S WORD.

THE ROOT IS UNHOLY.....

Mat_3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore

(NOTE)
every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Rom_11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Godspeakinginmyd reamslol

Pleinfeld, Germany

#549088 Jul 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are ALL sinners----myself included and even "you" Michael ------Romans 5:12 " ALL have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God"
Well if everyone is a sinner, we are all good. As long as everyone is crazy we are all normal.

Even Jesus was a sinner for making water into wine and being a crimal (by roman law)

Everyone says their religion is the true one, in case you didn´t notice. You have to kill every last non catholic christian to make the statement through that the roman catholic church is the only true one.

Pleinfeld, Germany

#549089 Jul 14, 2014
Also long hair = hippie right?.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#549090 Jul 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When you for five minutes became an Atheist, you had enough FEAR to motivate you into the idea that if you didn't get back into Catholicism, your butt might fry in hell.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
November 14, 2009.
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings June
It is fear that makes the KNOW. Fear of death, and fear of hell, and fear of not making it to heaven.....Religion is based on fear....
Robert
June

Aha....So are you saying that as an atheist one then fears God and hell?

Or is it that atheism is only a state of mind, rather than a reality?

Anyone that does not have fear is does not have fortitude, and therefore must be a coward. Perhaps your greatest fear is the loss of your computer to type to topix all day....

Location hidden

#549091 Jul 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You were certain you wouldn't find perfection in your Protestant religion ... so you moved with your "SUIT-CASE" (pun intended)... to Catholicism.
You still have DOUBTS ... don't you Robert???
Yet you so believe in the existence of hell ... you cling to the HOPE that the Catholics got it right in the idea that a savior named Jesus sees it "their" way.
You should have known instinctively that a Jewish rabbi would not be caught dead OR alive in a Catholic confessional.
He would be faithful ONLY to Judaism and be preaching in a Jewish Temple.
June

A nicely blended set of opinions June....Nothing much new here on your preaching, except that of a Jewish Rabbi in a confessional....Keep on telling me what I believe....

If you knew a little more about the confessional, you would know that the priest is a "stand in" for Jesus Christ.(That is why of course the confessional is "sealed" although governments try to break in. It is a matter between the individual and God(Jesus Christ).

Location hidden

#549093 Jul 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your images of hell for others and hell for you ARE based on your mental images.
It's not by chance that so many devotees in religions went completely insane.
You've been warned many times.
June

"Going insane" has very little to do with religion.(Although in Judas Iscariot's case you might consider his guilt and personality a disorder that led him to suicide....)

In general I think you should skim the DSM-5, it will give you some answers you need.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#549094 Jul 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't focus,on any of it , except once or twice seeing this gloating about other CHILDREN besides Catholics,being affected.....the only thing puzzles ME is WHY no monasteries.

The rest is horrid sin..for all of them...as I've said ...said in post after this, saying again..BOTh sides of Christians should not , not ,nit try to deflect using this work of the EVIL ONE .

MICHAEL is,NOT Christian, but we folks should not be pointing fingers....it's all bad ....AND WE STAND BEFORE GOD not in comparison to others, but by our own hearts.

Your gloating is unseemly . THESE CHILDREN WERE HURT, finding pleasure in that they were Protestant children is,gross.

Everyone forgets,that for every sinner in this are,victims...it's,shameful.

All of it is, so I posted on it .one of the few times actually ..as I think it's,better to pray for THEM than gloat or point fingers.

I'm As,disgusted by Protestant clergy as by priests....does,this change the SOUL affect on ONE CHILD..no...pray for them and put away any fingers ....all of us..
Michael

Canada

#549095 Jul 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
.....,,It doesn't mean that Protestants will go to hell!....Only God will make that decision of heaven or hell.....
....Baloneee! Your hoping all protestants go to hell.

....If protestants make it to heaven and you don't I could just imagine what your response would be to that.

Location hidden

#549096 Jul 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so.
Those in religion have concepts or abstract ideas of what is trusted as being based on universal truth.
That is comparable to a hunter shooting blanks in the dark in hopes of hitting his/her target.
In my opinion it is foolish to consider the words of supposed religious men as being at all worthy of such a valuable investment as FAITH.
My faith is that I will do my best while I'm alive to try to be a little less selfish and in turn try to be fair to others.
If that is not good enough, then so be it ... I will face the consequences as they unfold ... not as theologians INSIST they are BOUND (as in bondage) TO unfold.
They are not allowed to frighten me, to in turn put my faith in FEAR. NOT A CHANCE!
I never did allow them that privilege.
June

We can be alike in our thinking, and beliefs, yet have different goals....

I totally agree with you not to put your trust in "men"....That is learned experientially, and is even written in the Psalms(as well as put no trust in princes-i.e. government) although I think you trust government to a greater degree in your life than willing to admit.(Religious people of course see the hypocrisy within government and tend to reject it as a worldly affair. It is often a hard balance to attain.)

Your faith is a bit tepid though, with either the world is a lie, or everything is a maybe, thus you do the best you can....That applies to everyone. Rather than living in a world of "maybe", it is better to decide either to be the most humble person to overcome the most evil part of your own life, or to become the most evil person and destroy all around for self-glorification. And once you decide then get better at it every day....

Pleinfeld, Germany

#549097 Jul 14, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
"Going insane" has very little to do with religion.(Although in Judas Iscariot's case you might consider his guilt and personality a disorder that led him to suicide....)
In general I think you should skim the DSM-5, it will give you some answers you need.
like any of you actually understand religion :D As if god himself told you what you should belief in. All he did (If you believe that crazy peoples talk) was send down his son. And all Jesus did was party, make water into wine, ignore roman law, role play as a Zombie. And be kind to everyone not just his followers.

Everyone doing hate speeches against other religions and atheist would get you a bitch slap from jesus, only he would ask you to bitch slap him, that is the kind of person he is. How often did you christian folk do that?

All I ever see from religions is hate speeches, propaganda and enormous wealth of which not even 1% is given to the poor. But you need money and power to influence stupid people. Especially children or you loose power over time (Like the Roman, Nordic, Greek Gods)

If you allow children to have a confession only after their brain is fully grown and developed in the western countries you can talk about true faith.

But who likes to loose power hm? Just wait for it and the vatikan will again put in a new testament. Always more bullshit after the old bullshit got proven to be wrong

Location hidden

#549098 Jul 14, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the competition for grants is not an objective process. It's a human process. I'm sure there's favoritism, politics, fads and so on going on. My point was that it is not a gov't decision, but the decision of professional scientists. Sure, the gov't can earmark research for some fields and not others, but they don't have say in how the money is allocated beyond that.
And there are gov't run science agencies, too - like the CDC, NASA, some military centers. But the ones where non-gov't scientists compete for grants, are agencies that have money allocated to them. Then they decide how it is spent. I imagine if they wildly misspent it, they'd get their funding taken away. It's just that scientists are generally better at deciding where their research money would be best applied. Gov't officials are basically stupid when it comes to science - if they actually decided how it got spent, we wouldn't learn anything.
Yeah, most evolution is now taught in physical/biological anthropology. I'm not sure why the biologists retreated from that but if you check out most university calendars, you'll see what i'm saying. Mind you, that's just for basic evolutionary theory - the more advanced details I'm sure are taught in specialized biology/zoology classes.
I make a habit of teaching it in my intro course - both cultural and bio ones.
Hidingfromyou

Regretably, I think that when the interests of government are applied, the heart of the matter is politics. And that means corruption. It is not of course within our own country, but all countries. The larger the economies the greater deviation....

The school system in this country is atrocious. It is not my personal opinion, but of the teachers that must teach in it..., of course with the government as its "support/enforcer".

I saw an interesting PBS film of an anthropological/historical dig in Pennsylvania, of Irish railroad workers in the 1830's....Have you seen or heard about it?

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#549099 Jul 14, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, if we didn't have Luther, we wouldn't be able to sit back and enjoy Christians argue amongst themselves over the same religion.
(just kidding, I know it's not the same, but it was fun to write)
Martin Luther was a very cruel man, but it's true that without him and his thugs breaking the power of the pope ... we would have no "heresy," as in being able to choose what we want to believe.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Etymology of the words heresy and heretic
In ancient Greek, the verb hairein, meaning "to take", gave rise to the adjective hairetos "able to choose" and the noun hairesis "the act of choosing".
In time the noun developed the extended senses of a "a choice", "a course of action", "a school of thought", and "a philosophical or religious sect". Stoicism was considered a hairesis
Within Judaism, a heresy (our Modern English equivalent and derivative of hairesis) was a religious faction, party, or sect; such as, the Pharisees or Sadducees.
Applied to such groups, hairesis was used in a neutral, nonpejorative manner.
In fact, when this Greek noun is used in the New Testament (Bible), it is usually translated as sect.
By the end of the second century, haeresis (the Latin equivalent) was being applied to an organized body holding a false or sacrilegious doctrine.
From this use, it took on the sense of "a body of doctrine substantially differing in some aspect from the doctrine taught by the Church".
The Catholic Church used the Latin haeresis (from the Greek hairesis) for "heresy" and haereticus (from the Late Greek hairetikos, a derivative of hairetos "able to choose") for "heretic".
These two words were taken into early French as heresie/eresie and heritique/eritique and then into English in the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries, respectively, as heresy an heretic.
Their religious senses passed into English as well.
In Chaucer's time, c. 1385, the noun began to take on a nonecclesiastical use, being applied to any dissenting opinion, belief, or doctrine in any field.
At about the same time we also find this noun being used for "a school of thought, a sect", echoing the ancient Greek use of hairesis.
—Excerpts from Webster's Word Histories, Merriam-Webster Inc., Publishers; Springfield, Massachuksetts, 1989.

Location hidden

#549100 Jul 14, 2014
Godspeakinginmydreamslol wrote:
<quoted text>
like any of you actually understand religion :D As if god himself told you what you should belief in. All he did (If you believe that crazy peoples talk) was send down his son. And all Jesus did was party, make water into wine, ignore roman law, role play as a Zombie. And be kind to everyone not just his followers.
Everyone doing hate speeches against other religions and atheist would get you a bitch slap from jesus, only he would ask you to bitch slap him, that is the kind of person he is. How often did you christian folk do that?
All I ever see from religions is hate speeches, propaganda and enormous wealth of which not even 1% is given to the poor. But you need money and power to influence stupid people. Especially children or you loose power over time (Like the Roman, Nordic, Greek Gods)
If you allow children to have a confession only after their brain is fully grown and developed in the western countries you can talk about true faith.
But who likes to loose power hm? Just wait for it and the vatikan will again put in a new testament. Always more bullshit after the old bullshit got proven to be wrong
Godspeakingmydreamslol

Peace

In Germany, I suspect you need to listen a little less concerning propaganda coming your way, and think for yourself....(I still have a couple of friends from high school, who were sons of an SS officer, but are severely disturbed, though very intelligent.)

European history is more a war of barbarians listening to their own propaganda....And Europe brought it over here to the U.S....What a shame.

Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Crazy 10,159
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 54
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May '16 Bullet Proof Pope 1
More from around the web