Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688642 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#545136 Jun 22, 2014
Some people get their highs from religious hyperbole, and others get their highs other ways.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/skC8u4...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#545137 Jun 22, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your soap box is tilting.
Be careful the evil one doesn't push you off when Jesus is over playing with the Catholics Or the new-age Gnostic Christians and is not on hand to protect you.
:)
And you're in denial ..you know,you believe He is,real ...that's,why you keep challenging us,trying to prove He,isn't ...

If I'm wrong there is nothing past death ..if you are, you lose,everything ....can you really take that chance?????

I'm not saying to you, join a,Church..I'm saying open your heart to God ...we talk to you as we can but it's,not us,you should seek..

We may all disagree and act like,a horrid example for you ...I'm sorry ...but it's,not us,who created ...it's,God ....please,just try to ask HIM for answers...we,don't count , nor do our varying opinions, except on one thing..God is,love ...so much so He gave His,Son for us.

But if you can't even go that far, just talk to the Creator...open heartedly ...
Michael

Canada

#545138 Jun 22, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Crishna ... "Apparently I was wrong Jesus. I was created as a male-savior, just as were you."
Jesus ... "Well, You can't help it if you are a messed up myth. Humans are enough to drive us all crazy."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
"Crishna was born of a chaste virgin, called Devaki, who, on account of her purity, was selected to become the 'mother of God.'"
Doane, Bible Myths and Their Parallels in Other Religions
http://www.truthbeknown.com/virgin.htm
...now we all know.
Michael

Canada

#545139 Jun 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question and one I wondered also.
Thing is,they did nit want to arrest him.publicly during the High HOLY day, especially after his welcome in Jerusalem..
They obviously needed to know,where to find him alone, in the muddle of the night, have an illegal trial at night ...Judas,was the one who told them where he would be after the Passive meal...either at the Upper room or as,more likely, in the Garden where they found Him..
These were,politically savvy people.
And the,Jews,in Jerusalem at Passive were a,lot of foreign Jews , plus,plants,and those who hated Him.and zealots,calling for Barajas,to be released..it all worked to the,Evil Ones,purpose..kill Jesus....which proves scripture,should,be a,notice to all even the evil ones.
There could,ONLY be one perfect lamb ...one perfect Son of Man to be slain on altar or Cross..only one prioritization for our Sin according to God's,perfect Justice..but first CHRIST had,time to give us,the way to His,Father in Heaven.
His,message was two fold...HIS,WORD, HIS,SACRIFICE ...all known by God .....prophesied from the garden.
And make no mistake, the evil one took the threat seriously.
Polluted man with the Nephilim, caused MOST of David's,line to be slain...many times,moving to thwart God ...but Jesus,was slain taking our sins,to that Cross ...Judas,played a,part in it , so did the priests, the Romans and all of us ....
....All these stories you tell with precise detail, yet the man they wrote about they know very little about him.

.......No one knows the birthday or even the year this miraculous birth supposedly happened. No one knows what he looked like. No reference to what he did to support himself, and the most Holy days on the church calender the death and resurrection no one back in the day thought he was important enough to record those dates.

....The first christian writer Paul never claimed to have met a Jesus, but what he wrote he never mentioned the miraculous birth. Nothing about kings bringing gifts, nothing about John Baptist, nothing written about the crucifixion...

........My take on this is none of these stories had yet been invented, and it was the gospel writers years later whoever they were created them and wrote about them.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#545140 Jun 22, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh,when Christ was here in the flesh He was as human as we are. Had he not been He would not have been qualified to become our judge. That's why Christ will be qualified to judge us that takes part in the second ressurection at the great white throne judgement.
He will not be the judge because He was fully human...but, instead, because He was/is fully equal to God...

Location hidden

#545141 Jun 22, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture calls Christ God. Check out Hebrews 1:8. Christ is called O God. Can you argue with the word of God?
Never...ever...
Michael

Canada

#545142 Jun 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Associated Press just apologized for their story on the mass grave in Ireland. Nobody will hear it though. Will CNN, NBC, CBS apologize?
Regina raised an interesting point.......you are upset that the story doesn't pan out the way you'd like. I know guest and michael wish the Catholic Church murdered and dumped those kids. That's why they believe it. But your supposed to be a man of God, not a participant in these lies. I mean, you are still telling people: "that still doesn't excuse the deaths of almost 800 infants that your church is responsible for". Why do you have to lie against us?
.,,.another ridiculous statement by you Claypool.

.......Cathwrine Corless who wrote the story purchased 796 death certificates of the children who had died in the care of the home for $3,100.

...Ms Cordless said they checked all the local cemeteries and found only a coyple marked grave that corresponded with the 796 death certificates that she has in her possession.

....The government investigation will bring us the truth. If the truth is that children had been abused by the nuns, we will never see you post about it, because you defend church leaders no matter what horrible crimes from the past and present that they have committed.

....that is the type of person you are.

Location hidden

#545143 Jun 22, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
yep
I would say you must know Jesus as your Lord and Savoir to write that.
Have one regret...I lived the first half of my life for Satan..I once denied God Almighty existed....I would stay awake at night thinking bigger and better sins...

BTW...why are you not answering my questions regards the relationship between Cod and Christ??

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#545144 Jun 22, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....All these stories you tell with precise detail, yet the man they wrote about they know very little about him.
.......No one knows the birthday or even the year this miraculous birth supposedly happened. No one knows what he looked like. No reference to what he did to support himself, and the most Holy days on the church calender the death and resurrection no one back in the day thought he was important enough to record those dates.
....The first christian writer Paul never claimed to have met a Jesus, but what he wrote he never mentioned the miraculous birth. Nothing about kings bringing gifts, nothing about John Baptist, nothing written about the crucifixion...
........My take on this is none of these stories had yet been invented, and it was the gospel writers years later whoever they were created them and wrote about them.
I am sorry if you really believe,this,way ...I'd suggest to you as well as June, forget us, forget RELIGIIN or any Church ...try praying with an open heart ...to God...

Are you afraid to??? He,will answer if you are,sincere and truly seek Him..

Maybe,He lead you to this,forum. His,ways may seem strange,to us...

But finally for you especially ...the,CATHOLIC CHURch is,NOT GOD ...Stop confusing the,two ....
You hate,the,church. But GOD loves,you Michael ....he won't ask you to go become Catholic...just to have FAITH ...LISTEN.

God bless,

Location hidden

#545145 Jun 22, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>dumb, that is all that I can say about that. I took up for you against him and showed him what you meant.
people can write a lot of things, that has never been the Basis for being Saved. but I don't expect you to know that.
Golly gee!!! You said words that are true!!!! What I said in my post is not the basis for being Saved...and that is not what she said...

My post is the result of being Saved...but being a man called of God...you should know this...

Glad to help the lame of brain...

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#545146 Jun 22, 2014
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds much like the same attitude of the founder of Protestantism.
But thanks to modern science, you have been educated and your mind has been opened slightly.
No longer do most Christians agree with the words of your founder, Martin Luther - "Reason should be destroyed in all Christinas."
The fact is that most Christians today no longer take the Bible as literal. If they did, you'd be scratching in the dirt, just like your Muslim brothers today.
FACT: the most religious (mysticism vs reason) areas of the world, like the most religious areas of the USA -- are the most backward, economically and educationally.
"Were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the civilization of modern Europe might fall,.."
Winston Churchill
peace and love and reality,
ramen
that quote ws from your hero, Vanderkamp. I'm not Lutheran and don't believe in salvation from a church or religion. Who ever took the bible as literal? Yes I agree, if I did, I would be looking for a vest.
Liam

Detroit, MI

#545147 Jun 22, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES ON THIS SUBJECT, AND WHY reggie or you WOULD SUGGEST THAT I AM UPSET IS BEYOND ME.
of course, like ANY human being, I am upset with the death of 800 little infants, for whatever reason.
If that feeling is foreign to you catholics, I can easily understand that. for it is obvious that you catholics being given the privilege of taking care of children that need SPECIAL ATTENTION, fail miserably as I have shown what has taken lawsuits to stop(if it has).
and to help miserable persons such as you and reggie. I lost a child born with DS, he lived 15 days and the hospital let us bring him home to share time with the family. he died two days
later.
and person who would stay in a evil satanic system such as the catholic church deserves what the Lord is going to do with them as He promised, and He ALWAYS keeps His Promises. I turned these freaks in and I regret it not one bit.
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news3/19...
you directly said the Catholic Church is responsible for the deaths of those 800 kids. There is no proof of that and you know it.. you wish it were true that's why you have no trouble posting the lie. This is why the story spiraled and viraled out of control.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#545148 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
You ADMIT you have opinions. The religious fanatics here can't be that honest. They claim to KNOW, but their posts betray them.
To admit that their beliefs are simply based on opinion would mean they could not brag of knowing universal truth that they claim flows from the divine "source."

They can't have it both ways, so they take the most luring path and place all their faith in the hope that their FAITH really IS aligned to universal truth as their theologians promised was true.

Then they fight with each other in defense of the personalized theologies.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#545149 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
How true -- about everyone else's religion, except mine.
ramen
:o)
UH HUH!!!

I heard that story when I was a kid, only it came from Protestant pill-pushers.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#545150 Jun 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're in denial ..you know,you believe He is,real
I used to believe that a god was real and that he loved everybody as being of equal worth.

But then I stopped being silly, and realized that if a God existed and cared one iota, he would end suffering of all animals ... including pathetic and ignorant humans.

That is when I got off the religious ride and decided that I am whole just as I am.

You only want me to believe as you believe, so that you can be assured that you are RIGHT.

And that is a selfish reason on your part.

You would like me to side with you in the idea that you are worthy of heaven and others are evil fodder for hell ... and that ain't gonna happen ... EVER.

They couldn't make me believe that nonsense when I was a kid ... and you can't make me believe it now.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#545151 Jun 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
you directly said the Catholic Church is responsible for the deaths of those 800 kids. There is no proof of that and you know it.. you wish it were true that's why you have no trouble posting the lie. This is why the story spiraled and viraled out of control.
Do you believe that the Catholics killed innocent humans as heretics and witches century after century???

I suggest that you just brush that off as an anti-Catholic fib.

Those nasty anti-Catholics HATE you and Jesus and you both suffered because of it.

If Jesus lived and sided with Catholics against his own Jews ... he was a REAL S.O.B.
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#545152 Jun 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly gee!!! You said words that are true!!!! What I said in my post is not the basis for being Saved...and that is not what she said...
My post is the result of being Saved...but being a man called of God...you should know this...
Glad to help the lame of brain...
no post that you ever makes is an indication that YOU are Saved and that goes for marge too.

neither of you two idiots should be on this forum,

AND THAT IS ALL THAT I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#545153 Jun 22, 2014
Can't ya just hear Mary agreeing with Jesus?... "That's right son, you tell the Catholics to slay the vile, filthy Jews. We love those Catholics as our own adopted family now that we have seen the one and only universal truth of Catholicism."

Stupid humans!!!
Michael

Canada

#545154 Jun 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry if you really believe,this,way ...I'd suggest to you as well as June, forget us, forget RELIGIIN or any Church ...try praying with an open heart ...to God...
Are you afraid to??? He,will answer if you are,sincere and truly seek Him..
Maybe,He lead you to this,forum. His,ways may seem strange,to us...
But finally for you especially ...the,CATHOLIC CHURch is,NOT GOD ...Stop confusing the,two ....
You hate,the,church. But GOD loves,you Michael ....he won't ask you to go become Catholic...just to have FAITH ...LISTEN.
God bless,
Having a different opinion than you, doesn't mean I hate something. Quit making things up.

Michael

Canada

#545155 Jun 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
...You overreact to everything. That makes you just like HOJO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Oct 11 Married in 10,646
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct 9 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct 2 The Bible Student 81
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,837
More from around the web