Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,666
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#544536 Jun 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it ironic that Jesus said to "follow the water bearer"?
Something seems amiss here huh?
quote passage?where Jesus Said like this?
before post some lies at first read Bible and make sure if you don't spread f...BS,
you poor scooter nunzio dumb butt Dork
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#544537 Jun 18, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don' t listen to "told you so's" from (half-truth, half-heresy) bible only judgmental Protestant "hack" preachers (like you) who have "appointed themselves" to relieve God of HIS ultimate responsibility deciding who is saved and who is not ---AND ---who is going to heaven and who is not..........You "fundies" have (no authority) in determining ANYONE else's Salvation even though your egotistical pride, conceit and self importance tells you otherwise!.......
this is a very good representation of the church that you love and God hates.

“The Catholic Church in Ireland is facing fresh accusations of child abuse after a researcher found records for 796 young children allegedly buried in a mass grave beside a former orphanage for the children of unwed mothers.

The researcher, Catherine Corless, says her discovery of child death records at the Catholic nun-run home in Tuam, County Galway, suggests that the former septic tank filled with bones is the final resting place for most, if not all, of the children” Reader Supported News Evidence indicates that the septic tank was renovated to be used as a burial crypt.

We have to remember that this sad find was uncovered by a researcher and [not disclosed ]by the Irish Catholic Church or officials from the religious order that ran the home. It is also important to note that this is just one of the many church run mother-child homes run in Ireland.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#544538 Jun 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha
Those Catholic church fathers were quite the poets.
they were poets only without of head?
till today they have lost normal senses and brain
truth

Perth, Australia

#544539 Jun 18, 2014
no I don't hite anyone

there is a no meassure as well who is there

its huge space in bluewhite as snow biming light
not Sun not yellow light

in yellow light i did not see any body..its light yellowgolden light beutifull comfortable warm nice light

they describe its expirence of death
nooooooooo

i am alive
i am fine
i do things as every day cooking cleaning and so on
i sleep very well
i am not desturb

i can't explain mistery way better as well how i become instrument as well in which hand who do that to me..

only we say God do that or Angels do that or Jesus do that or mother Mary do that..its as child prayers or child conversion, so simple..

now others religion say to God exist angels exist and so on

remember two deference light
blue-white light
yellow-golden light

in both light not fill cold not hot

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#544540 Jun 18, 2014
Patriot wrote:
“The forensic people have told us that the configuration of the remains and evidence of continual decapitation and dismemberment resemble the usual signs of ritualistic murder … These children weren’t just cut up, they were massacred.”
http://itccs.org/
Those children were perceived as spawn of the devil. They came from unwed mothers ... remember??? It was taught that GOD didn't love illegitimate children.

The people in charge probably thought they were doing the holy GOD a big favor by getting rid of the nasty little devils.

Did you expect the care-givers to LOVE them to death. Religion was based on the premise that evil didn't deserve kind treatment, as there was no hope for those that were EVIL.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#544541 Jun 18, 2014
Chess' maple coffee chicken:

You can take this to the bank. True. They'll show you the door. But you *can* take it there.

3 cups of freshly brewed, high-quality coffee.

1/4 cup kosher salt

1/4 cup maple syrup

3 or 4 pounds of chicken tenders or breasts.

Brine the chicken for 1 and 1/2 hours in the mixture and then pan fry.

A nice sauce to go with it is here:

http://www.cbc.ca/inthekitchen/2013/09/spicy-...

Use chicken stock rather than beef.

But standing alone, the chicken'll knock your socks off.

Have I ever lied to you?

Prince George, Canada

#544542 Jun 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>june is only here to high jack this thread.
That's true!

I'm tired of your lies that you try to pass off as love and truth, while at the same time you are busy threatening others with eternal hell if they don't follow Protestant dictates.
truth

Perth, Australia

#544543 Jun 18, 2014
for you its fun funny and man money

thats all

why you need sex play then others blame

you liked be protected but asked from others institution

noooooooooo

what accusers done to prevent..nothing at all

you will say its past
what a about today and tomorrow

who will be accused for that
what a shame mans accusers

We speak about conciseness!
truth

Perth, Australia

#544544 Jun 18, 2014
mans is players
why you try hide
if not mans play nothing will happen

Prince George, Canada

#544545 Jun 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>let me answer that for you. he has a very beautiful church and a great fellowship Hall.
so there is no reason for you to try and mock him, mike ,since he has only your best interests in his heart
OH YES in DEED!

You and Confrinting with the word want all people of the world to be Protestants. And you call that bullying being in other people's best interests. "If you aren't like US, you will go to hell!!!"

I suggest the Catholics and the new age Gnostic Christians on this thread don't agree with you.

They want to lead YOU and CON on the righteous path to eternal bliss.

Oh well ... not everybody can be a leader of a pack.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#544546 Jun 18, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO - Ignatius helped create animosity and the segregation of people, which if you ponder it even further, causes dissent, war, hatred, death and further discourse towards those individuals.
That word Knowledge has a great impact on your arrogant brain ... but had they known knowledge, surely they would have agreed and not kept breaking up into more and more groups of right-fighters.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book,“The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire,” by Edward Gibbon,(Coyright 1963, by Frank C. Bourne … comes the following…….

As soon as they launched out into the vast abyss, they delivered themselves to the guidance of disordered imagination; and as the paths of error are various and infinite, the Gnostics were imperceptibly divided into more than fifty particular sects, of whom the most celebrated appear to have been the Basilidians, the Valentinians, the Marcionites, and, in a still later period, the Manichaeaens.
truth

Perth, Australia

#544547 Jun 18, 2014
its dead body in blue-white light
nothing alive

ti koja darujesh milost
jakosti i kusnjo
vrilo radosti i zivota
izvore mira i milosrdja
sjajni odsjaju nebeskih divota
razapeta ponizena i odbacena
oruzje ljubavi Boga jedinoga
ti koja krshish oholost i uznositost
koja unistavas zle zelje i sklonosti
suprotnosti svih zlih neumjerenosti
snazni stite u trenucima ocaja
odbrano od zavisti i mrznje
koja odvracas osudu i grijeh
ispunjenje oprostenja i pomirenja
utocishte nevinih srdaca
luko spasa
zarko ognjiste ljubaviiiiiiiiii
ljubavi neopisivim zarom svijetlosti

Prince George, Canada

#544548 Jun 18, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
It is a Brick building...That we gather in...the Church is made up of the saints that attend..
SAINTS!!!

Hahahahaha

This is what CON thinks of those who disagree with his Protestant sermons.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Opposite Word of saint:

"demon, devil, fiend"

http://www.opposite-word.com/default.asp

Prince George, Canada

#544549 Jun 18, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The Building is not so elaborate but it is adequate...it is the presence of God that makes it .. stand out in the community..and the love that is there. among us.
I suggest we need to add a few Catholic "saints" to your "services" and watch the ruckus that follows.

Prince George, Canada

#544551 Jun 18, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...what denomination do you belong to?
Are you kidding??? He's the preacher of universal truth. One of about 40,000 Christian denominations that claim they know the one and only truth.

Con hit the big time when the Abrahamic God called him to preach the Protestant religion.

Prince George, Canada

#544552 Jun 18, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
We as Christians know it was in the writings of St. Ignatius, he was alive from the year 30 - 107.
I agree that the Catholic Ignatius was the first to use the word Christian.

He was very anti-Semitic in the attitude that the Jews could not receive God's "favor" as could the Catholics. He believed he had the power to cut the Jews off from their own GOD.

He was not a nice man. He should have created a god in his own image out of hot air ... as did the Jews when they created the Abrahamic god for their OWN use.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Ignatius Bishop of Antioch (98-117A.D.)– Epistle to the Magnesians. For if we are still practicing Judaism, we admit that we have not received God's favor

https://www.google.ca/...

Prince George, Canada

#544553 Jun 18, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do you need to be informed that the screen name has nothing whatsoever to do with spirituality June?
I don't believe you!

By the way, how are your contacts doing these day that know the source that created your "spirit?"

Prince George, Canada

#544554 Jun 18, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it's for the best, we don't want them to suffer any more....
The fact IS, you do want my deceased loved ones to suffer in eternal hell.

They were not Catholic.

I would rather they stay dead, than to have to have you judging them as evil from your heavenly cloud in the sky.

By the way ... if the god is alive and still loves the Jews as his chosen few ... you will be shit out of luck ... which is exactly as much credit as you deserve for being so selfish.

However ... I don't believe that any creator exists to give a tinker's damn one way or the other.

Prince George, Canada

#544555 Jun 18, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
I am the dumbest one on the thread
You shouldn't state that and expect to be loved by the other Catholics that believe they know universal truth.

You have to claim to be WISE and HOLY and the stuffings of sainthood... and a servant of the Catholicized God.

You don't want to be upstaged by CON the Protestant ... DO YOU???

Prince George, Canada

#544556 Jun 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
edited for space

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey 2 hr Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 4 hr Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Mon Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE