Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,291
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#544489 Jun 18, 2014
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you a very happy birthday!
I don't!

He's a homophobe. I don't wish homophobes happiness when they claim that homosexuals are evil and according to a god ... deserve hell.

He can take his bible and thump it elsewhere.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#544490 Jun 18, 2014
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
June, you are far fro dumb!! Now go stand in the corner (and don't forget the dunce cap).
As I stated, I know that I am dumb. That is why I don't pretend to know the future ... or even if there is such a thing as a future.

Maybe, as Einstein believed was his theory ... what we perceive is real is simply all illusion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"

Albert Einstein

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#544491 Jun 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin trained to be a Catholic priest for five years..
He is just like you, he tried religion and rejected it and then became a bigot, a hater of those that believed in a higher power. Are you related?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#544492 Jun 18, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know the LORD yet so they can't See what the Bible clearly teaches.
They really make God's Word applicable to them:

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#544493 Jun 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't!
He's a homophobe. I don't wish homophobes happiness when they claim that homosexuals are evil and according to a god ... deserve hell.
He can take his bible and thump it elsewhere.
I suggest you take your homosexuality to another topic, this is about the Vatican.
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#544494 Jun 18, 2014
Breaking Interview with Kevin Annett, June 13, 2014: Irish babies’ remains bear signs of ritual sacrifice; George Soros and royalty “hunting children”; Direct Action Units to shut down upcoming Ninth Circle ritual slaying of children in Dublin and Montreal

Breaking News from the Trial of Pope Francis issued by the Citizen Prosecutors’ Office, Brussels – Wednesday, June 11, 2014 – Public Information Bulletin No. 5
Posted on June 11, 2014
In this Report:

• Irish babies may have been ritually murdered : New eyewitnesses in Ireland and Holland describe more Ninth Circle killings, name George Soros, Prince Friso and Dutch Prime Minister

• Direct Action Units prepare to shut down Ninth Circle rituals at Montreal and Dublin churches

• Canadian common law courts convene under the authority of a new Republic

• Child rape not a crime in Catholicism: Archbishop’s admission to American court is a wake up call to why it all must end

Tuam, Ireland and Brussels:

The remains of nearly 800 babies found in a cistern at the Catholic St. Mary’s Mothers and Babies Home near Tuam “bear marks of ritual killing” according to a source within the Garda, Ireland’s police force.

“The forensic people have told us that the configuration of the remains and evidence of continual decapitation and dismemberment resemble the usual signs of ritualistic murder … These children weren’t just cut up, they were massacred.”

http://itccs.org/

----

Update from The International Common Law Court of Justice — Trial of Pope Francis

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/upd...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#544495 Jun 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you take your homosexuality to another topic, this is about the Vatican.
june is only here to high jack this thread.

she is just a pest, ignore her.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#544496 Jun 18, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
I believe you are of the same animal worth as me ... and not one bit better. And no amount of your preaching will make me believe that a god loves you and will reject me.
___
You have relegated yourself down to the status of an animal, because of your rejection of God's love
It's not that God don't love you....Your problem is that you don't love Him.
You are the one that has built up a wall between God and yourself.
Your imaginations are continually evil toward Him.... He has done you no wrong.
God is Love....
..You have chosen to be God's enemy....It is a one sided hate campaign that you wage.
Ultimately.... because of your refusing God's Love and Mercy,
Jesus said
Joh 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
WHEN THIS HAPPENS ...YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF...
AND ..IT WILL .HAPPEN...AS SURE AS YOU LIVE....AND BREATH.
Heb_9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Heb_2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
Heb_12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Heb_12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Off topic....
...Do you have a mortar and brick church, or do you travel around as a one man band?

Location hidden

#544497 Jun 18, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic....
...Do you have a mortar and brick church, or do you travel around as a one man band?
let me answer that for you. he has a very beautiful church and a great fellowship Hall.

so there is no reason for you to try and mock him, mike ,since he has only your best interests in his heart
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#544498 Jun 18, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic....
GIF has a very beautiful church, and a great fellowship Hall.

so why are you trying to mock him, mike, he has only your best interests in his heart.
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#544499 Jun 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>let me answer that for you. he has a very beautiful church and a great fellowship Hall.
so there is no reason for you to try and mock him, mike ,since he has only your best interests in his heart
so how come, my profile keeps getting knocked off? anyone know?

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#544500 Jun 18, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that is correct for the English word.
However, the Greek equivalent -- katholikos --was first used in relation to the Christianity by Ignatius of Antioch in the 2nd century. Or at least he was the first in the surviving record.
Just sayin'.
I agree.

I just wanted to express how people use a word for their own liking - nowadays.

Ignatius and his use - was referring to "universal". Nowadays, this ilk (so-called "Catholics" think it means "exclusive".

IMO - Ignatius helped create animosity and the segregation of people, which if you ponder it even further, causes dissent, war, hatred, death and further discourse towards those individuals. This isn't any form of love I am aware of.....but they see and saw it differently.

*shrugs* What good would there be if you didn't have someone burned at the stake weekly? Loss of the control of the masses comes to mind rather quickly.

Thanks for responding.
Tiger Lily

Auckland, New Zealand

#544501 Jun 18, 2014
marge wrote:
Hey Tiger Lily how have you been.? And who are you talking too lol.
Great thanks marge. I just pop on here from time to time to see if anything has changed.
Mostly all the same as ever. We had a storm which knocked the power off for 60,000 homes last week. We had 12 hours without power but as we have gas hot water, the neighbours came for a shower. The hot water took a few days longer to work.
Holland beat Australia 3 to 2 in Brazil.

Revelation 22:14 says,“Blessed are they that DO His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.”

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#544502 Jun 18, 2014
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you a very happy birthday!
Thank You

blessings.

#544503 Jun 18, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic....
~~~

It is a Brick building...That we gather in...the Church is made up of the saints that attend..

#544504 Jun 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>GIF has a very beautiful church, and a great fellowship Hall.
so why are you trying to mock him, mike, he has only your best interests in his heart.
The Building is not so elaborate but it is adequate...it is the presence of God that makes it .. stand out in the community..and the love that is there. among us.

Location hidden

#544505 Jun 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
Critic's Claim #1
The idea of a virgin birth is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
Pregnant woman. Illustration copyrighted.Really? Where have you been for the past 21 years?
Ever since in vitro fertilization and [[[[[embryonic transfer]]]]]] came on the scene in 1978 (not to mention artificial insemination), it is quite possible for a woman who has never experienced sexual intercourse to give birth.
Of course, the Bible makes it clear that it was Almighty God, not some high-paid gynecologist, who worked the details of Jesus' Divine-Human conception, i.e.
“And the angel answered and said unto [Mary], The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.”—Luke 1:35, KJV.
In this verse we find no evidence that God would and did use an egg from mary. case closed, He didn't!!!!
Sound miraculous? Of course. But these days, who would deny that miracles occur? And such a 'small' one for the God who created the entire universe!
"The idea of a virgin birth is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE"

Absolute truth....it was a miracle...

"Ever since in vitro fertilization and [[[[[embryonic transfer]]]]]] came on the scene in 1978 (not to mention artificial insemination), it is quite possible for a woman who has never experienced sexual intercourse to give birth."

During the time Mary conceived, vitro fertilization, embryonic transfer, and artificial insemination, was hundreds of years in the future.

"Of course, the Bible makes it clear that it was Almighty God, not some high-paid gynecologist, who worked the details of Jesus' Divine-Human conception, i.e.
And the angel answered and said unto [Mary], The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.”—Luke 1:35, KJV.In this verse we find no evidence that God would and did use an egg from mary. case closed, He didn't!!!!"

Mary conceived...the verse you quoted tells how she conceived..the Holy Ghost came upon her and the power of the Highest overshadowed her.

"Sound miraculous? Of course. But these days, who would deny that miracles occur? And such a 'small' one for the God who created the entire universe!"

The manner in which she conceived was a miracle....after she conceived, her gestation period was the same as any other woman..you deny the miracle...you try to use science to disprove it, you deny Mary was the mother of Christ, you say God attached an embryo to Mary's womb, you say His name was only a titled...

And of course, you say God called you....I believe that as much as I believe He called the Pink Rabbit!!!!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#544506 Jun 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>GIF has a very beautiful church, and a great fellowship Hall.
..Who is mocking him? I had no idea that he was affiliated with a standing church. There are many preachers who don't belong to a church or denomination.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#544507 Jun 18, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The Building is not so elaborate but it is adequate...it is the presence of God that makes it .. stand out in the community..and the love that is there. among us.
...what denomination do you belong to?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#544508 Jun 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>so how come, my profile keeps getting knocked off? anyone know?
...Its God sending you a message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 7 hr Gee-Tee 8,692
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 7 hr Cat74 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 9 hr kent 83,896
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Thu Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web