Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675528 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#544822 Jun 20, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me if I are wrong...did you not say that Christ, while on earth, was God and not the Son of God as the Bible teaches??? If that be so, would He not, today, still be God????
Isaiah said that Jesus name shall be called
Wonderful,
Counselor,
The mighty God,
The everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.
The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
I believe that xbore doesn't believe in the Trinity. he gets all upset when the Name of Jesus as God is mentioned.

BTW, he continues to lie by saying that I don't believe that Mary was the mother of the baby Jesus. I do, but I also believe that He grew up and is no longer a Babe, and when He comes back, He will not be a babe, but the King of Kings and LORD of Lords.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#544823 Jun 20, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>here is how some of your church leaders acted.
In 2005, a grand jury said that there was evidence of abuse by at least 63 priests and that church officials had transferred offenders to other parishes and dioceses. While the archdiocese then formed a panel to handle abuse complaints,[[[[[ the 2011 grand jury found it mostly worked to protect the church, not the victims.]]]
Rigali responded by retaining former city child-abuse prosecutor Gina Maisto Smith to re-examine complaints made against the active-duty priests that internal church investigators previously said they could not substantiate.
63 priests were abusing young children by actually raping them. this is really a great church to bring your children up, teach them to be homosexuals while at an early age.
but one advantage to this rapine, no babies are born from these rapes so the rcc isn't throwing them in septic tanks.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/PriestAbuseCharges/...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
So what you're saying is: Catholicism is bunk because 63 priests who were Catholic, were evil.??! Dig some more garbage, pastor. Is Christianity bunk because one of Jesus friends betrayed Him?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#544824 Jun 20, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that xbore doesn't believe in the Trinity. he gets all upset when the Name of Jesus as God is mentioned.
BTW, he continues to lie by saying that I don't believe that Mary was the mother of the baby Jesus. I do, but I also believe that He grew up and is no longer a Babe, and when He comes back, He will not be a babe, but the King of Kings and LORD of Lords.
Memorizing the Catholic Church's Bible verses doesnt make someone a pastor....

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#544825 Jun 20, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you'll harken some day.
But I doubt it, fool.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake...

Location hidden

#544826 Jun 20, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Your repetitive nonsense merely highlights your dishonesty and intellectual deficiencies.
Dummy.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake..

Location hidden

#544827 Jun 20, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you really don't know how much harm that you are doing to Christianity, Do You?
you nit pick and argue for the sake of argument, Truth never enters into your foolishness
I am not calling God a liar....you are...I am not trashing His Word...you are...I am not saying Christ had no mother...you are...I am not lying and saying God called me to preach...you are etc etc...

Location hidden

#544828 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
~~~
IT DON'T MATTER WHAT i SAID ..or what your opinion is...
IT IS WHAT JESUS SAID THAT IS IMPORTANT
Read what he said....
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
and again read what is written in
Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
What you say matters when what you are saying is not correct with Scripture...From your response, I can say that you have said that Christ was actually God...

What you have quoted is nonsense in that it has nothing to do with this discussion...all you have done is to show you can copy and paste...

Location hidden

#544829 Jun 20, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me if I are wrong...did you not say that Christ, while on earth, was God and not the Son of God as the Bible teaches??? If that be so, would He not, today, still be God????
Isaiah said that Jesus name shall be called
Wonderful,
Counselor,
The mighty God,
The everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.
The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Try being honest.......don't use nonsense like "it don't matter what I say"....tell me the message you see in these verses regards the relationship between God and His Son Jesus...surely you are not ashamed of your beliefs!!!!

Location hidden

#544830 Jun 20, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that xbore doesn't believe in the Trinity. he gets all upset when the Name of Jesus as God is mentioned.
You are lying again....you said God lied....He did not do what He said He would do...have Mary conceive...that instead He attached an embryo to her womb!!!!! Which would make her a surrogate mother...

I am solid on the Holy Trinity....have been since an earlier age...six or seven...there is God whom is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit...

Jesus was not, is not God...while on earth He was the incarnate Son of God...Scripture says so...do you need to see these verses again???
marge

Leesburg, GA

#544831 Jun 20, 2014
Oxbow, if your a born-again Christian how can't you feel the Father Son an Holy Spirit aren't GOD? I say thank You Jesus many times a day, your feelings accuse me of blasphemy you know.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#544832 Jun 20, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying again....you said God lied....He did not do what He said He would do...have Mary conceive...that instead He attached an embryo to her womb!!!!! Which would make her a surrogate mother...
I am solid on the Holy Trinity....have been since an earlier age...six or seven...there is God whom is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit...
Jesus was not, is not God...while on earth He was the incarnate Son of God...Scripture says so...do you need to see these verses again???
The Scripture say He is God and you will see Him as God for sure when you pass.
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#544833 Jun 20, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you quit acting like a raging heathen?

You said that I am lying, yet you never post my post where you say that I am lying.

you have said many times that I have said mary was not the mother of Jesus, you don't show it tho. in my post that you just answered that I made to GIF, I proved that you are wrong.

you definitely have a mental problem which is why your wives left you.

I feel sorry for You, not them, they have escaped your lunacy. but you cant escape what you are.

I have given a very well thought out explaination as to how God placed Jesus in her womb, if you cant accept that or don't accept that, who Cares? I don't.

one thing is CERTAIN, YOU CANT PROVE ME WRONG, NOR CAN YOU POINT TO ANY ONE VERSE THAT PROVES ME WRONG.

THE BIBLE DOESNT SAY HOW GOD GOT HER WITH CHILD, AND WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER IN THE SCHEME OF LIFE.

and after you posted that link, old PAD has been very quiet.lol
marge

Leesburg, GA

#544834 Jun 20, 2014

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#544835 Jun 20, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post Lily..Jesus came to complete the law.
GOD gave the,Jews,the practice,of sin offerings, and holy days to get forgiveness for SIN..
Jesus,gave His,life taking our SINS to the Cross in place of the,daily sacrifices, the scapegoats and,all the other ritual cleansing..He said it Is,FINISHED!!!!
That's what ended at the,Cross.....NOT the Commandments ..They tell us how NOT TO SIN ...but Christ paid the,price ..He was the SIN OFFERING .....Christ fulfilled the,LAW,the prophecies.
He,died once and for all, and looks at us as,His...we are born again and washed clean in the blood of the,ONLY SINLESS PERFECT LAMB...he was As the ram in the Bush was,for Abraham , taking our place on the,altar built on The,mount for Isaac ...we are all ISAAC , a foreshadowing of what Christ would do for us.....we are the blood bought children of God given AMAZING GRACE as a gift we do not deserve .
And yes,we are to follow the,Ten Commandments,as they are,still Gods law...given to show,us how,to live..
Peace Lily
It seems,this,post is,disagreeable by the judges,on it...

I pray they were ,not made,by any of my fellow,Christians, as what I posted,is,at the,core,of every Christian belief.

If we,cannot agree on the basics, there is,very little hope for our ever agreeing on anything .

We ARE the blood bought children of our Father, purchased by HIS,SON S sacrifice and I pray those who do not believe will open their heart to this,truth .

God bless all
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#544836 Jun 20, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
The Scripture say He is God and you will see Him as God for sure when you pass.
xbore is fidgeting over a word here or there and is just playing games to do a one up man on everyone, just as he did with the military dog tags.

he is not doing this to help someone to learn something, but to prove that he is the smartest dog on this planet.
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#544837 Jun 20, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems,this,post is,disagreeable by the judges,on it...
I pray they were ,not made,by any of my fellow,Christians, as what I posted,is,at the,core,of every Christian belief.
If we,cannot agree on the basics, there is,very little hope for our ever agreeing on anything .
We ARE the blood bought children of our Father, purchased by HIS,SON S sacrifice and I pray those who do not believe will open their heart to this,truth .
God bless all
I hope that you realize that there are several(not mentioning any names) that claim to be Christlike but they are covered by the hair of a wolf and not By the Blood of Jesus.
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#544838 Jun 20, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What you say matters when what you are saying is not correct with Scripture...From your response, I can say that you have said that Christ was actually God...
What you have quoted is nonsense in that it has nothing to do with this discussion...all you have done is to show you can copy and paste...
copy and paste?

how many times have I challenged you to explain your idea of OSAS, and what do you do constantly.

you copy and paste the words of ad. rogers. who to the best of my knowledge, has never been on this Forum, therefore we could not debate him.

you run like the coward that you are when asked to explain any beliefs that you might have, which is minute ,BTW

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#544839 Jun 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that if Jesus lived that he was not a pedophile?
The fact is, if you were honest, you would admit that being a Christian motivated you to slander the Muslim's religion as being false ... period ... and maybe EVIL added to the mixture.
Your Christian teachers wanted you to believe that.
I suggest that most of those ancient men in religion believed it was their God-given right to enjoy sex with children. It was not looked upon as molestation back in the hay-days of religion. It was looked upon as acceptable.
Take a little boy or girl and teach them how to enjoy sex.
From my perspective of what I have studied ... that was the code.
The fact is, if you were honest, you would admit that Jesus lived. It is not slander to say Mo married a little girl, look it up. You are a sick pervert accepting sex with kids.
hojo

Waconia, MN

#544840 Jun 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>copy and paste?
how many times have I challenged you to explain your idea of OSAS, and what do you do constantly.
you copy and paste the words of ad. rogers. who to the best of my knowledge, has never been on this Forum, therefore we could not debate him.
Debate???.... There is "nothing" to debate!...... The historical and biblical TRUTH of the TRUE interetation of the bible has been authenticated,confirmed and substantiated for over 1500 years since the Early Church Father ( who by-the-way) were ALL Catholic ---"formed the Canon of Scriptures, wrote the bible, and correctly interpreted it in 382, 393,and 397AD ........That is all that you bible only "fundies" are (forever) trying to do is to "debate, discuss, argue, re-interpret ( or better yet MIS-INTERPRET) the the bible..Again---There is "nothing" to debate!.......That is "exactly" why you Protestant bible only's have over 42,000 contradicting, inconsistent hodge-podge of confused and chaotic Denominations that are splintered and fractured into "nothing" but a bunch of "self-opinionated" (make-it-up) as you go "half -truth" half-heresy Christian sects..... I lived this bible only ldistorted lie for over 35 years as a fundamental Protestant before coming to the REAL historical and biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church......

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#544841 Jun 21, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Admittedly, it seems to have traumatized you.
But i suspect the stronger of mind generally can endure.
I suggest that according to you, you couldn't harm your own religious beliefs.

You could stop putting faith in the idea that they are based on universal truth ... but that wouldn't harm them. However such an awakening might result in a massive blow to your over-inflated ego.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 22 hr Mr Sir 10,518
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Apr 21 Joe 30
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
News Pope Francis will do 'everything he can' to vis... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
More from around the web