Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683480 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#543836 Jun 14, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
It just so happens I found this quote from the Pope.
"You cannot live your Christianity, you cannot be a true Christian if you do not recognize it's Jewish roots"
----------Pope Francis
And the Jews that stayed faithful to Judaism would probably say that until Christians recognize that Judaism was and IS the only favorite of the one Jewish God ... Christians can't be honest with their selves.

The pope is a fraud, who is trying to feign niceties toward the Jews while being "probably" being fully aware that the Catholic church fathers "doctored" the theology to make it appear that the god that once favored only the Jews turned away from the Jews to favor ONLY the Catholics.

The Catholicized and Muslim and Protestant LIES stand out for those who want to see.

YOU don't WANT to see!!!

I also see the lies of the monotheistic Jews that changed the theology of the polytheistic Jews over to the dogma of the one-god philosophy.

Religion is mental mythical bunk for bunkaholics.
Anthony MN

United States

#543837 Jun 14, 2014
Protestants must feel really blessed to have Preston the Apostle as their spokesman. Lol. Have a nice weekend!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543838 Jun 14, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="June VanDerMark"]<quoted text>
I believe they were mythical characters compiled by mortal men in a book.
But if you insist they weren't Catholics ... do you insist that they were Protestants???
That could be tricky, since Protestants didn't exist until the 16th century.:)
----------
They weren't mythical. They weren't Catholics. They weren't Protestants.
They were Christians.
The Catholic church fathers CREATED the word Christian. Before that there was no word "Christian" ... so how could there have been Christians?

Ignatius was a "Catholic."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

An important milestone into development of Christian self-consciousness or Christian self-identity will be the emergence of the word "Christianity." This word appears for the first time in the writings of a church thinker of the early 2nd century of our era named Ignatius, who lived in Western Asia Minor, modern day Western Turkey

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows ...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543839 Jun 14, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="June VanDerMark"]<quoted text>

They weren't mythical. They weren't Catholics. They weren't Protestants.
They were Christians.
And by the way, if they weren't Protestant, why are you trying to imply that they were HOLY and that YOU are aligned to that holiness ... you idiot???

The Jehovah's Witnesses also pull that stunt. "OH YES, the first Christians were HOLY and we are just like them ... blah, blah, blah!"

Joseph Smith claimed that HE restored the bible to its original HOLINESS as God would have ordained.

The Gnostic Christians also want to claim that their GOSPEL was REAL one and that it was HOLY and as PURE as PURITY should be in order to be aligned to DIVINE "spiritual" essence.

What a lot of HOLINESS JUNKIES travelled and travel the world ... seeking to be recognized as the only holy ones deserving of CREDIT.

I suggest you get it through your thick skulls that humans never were HOLY and that there was NO Christian BIBLE until the new testament which was compiled and finally published by the Catholic church "doctors" in the fourth century.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543840 Jun 14, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Robert F"]<quoted text>
June
Confrinting always spell checks its way to confronting on my computer when I start my address to him. And this is fine by me, since that is what he wanted to be anyway. That is confronting with the Word.( Or did you not notice his use of scripture?)
As usual, you should have asked him before assuming the worst....
----------
Thanks, Robert. He did start out with confronting, but he (or someone else) had a typo, and he decided just to leave it that way.
Robert means it as an insult and then you butter him up for it. The fact is, Confrinting with the word used that term to this day, and that means that HE wants it that way. Robert knows that and on purpose write "confronting."

In your next post maybe you could try to be honest to your self and others and say it how you really feel it. Instruct Catholic Robert that he is doomed to hell if he doesn't become a Protestant made over in your HOLY image.

You people can't be honest to others because you are so consistently and so damned-ably dishonest to your selves.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543841 Jun 14, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Wat about it "man called of God" "one of greater Divine wisdom than God"..Is it "yes" or is it "no"......Its easy to answer...it is either "Yes the Scripture you quoted are lies...Christ had no mother" or it is ""No, the Scripture you quoted are true and correct...Christ had a mother"
Go back to the monotheistic ROOTS which was Judaism. The Hebrews didn't believe in a son of a God, because they believed that God already gave his message to the world that the Hebrews were his chosen few.

Catholics made up all that theology of Jesus having to come to earth first to be trained as a Jewish Rabbi but then seeing the light that the Jews were filthy and that God didn't love them any more because he fell in love with the Catholics and their new religion and so Jesus followed God's will.

Muslims and Protestants with their Mahdi and Jesus savior myths, caught that nasty blight FROM the Catholics.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543842 Jun 14, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
ONLY CATHOLICS AND IDIOTS THINK THAT JESUS , THE SON OF GOD HAS A mother.
That is the Catholicized theology and Protestants can't better it.

The story goes that Jesus was born of Mary in a manger and the three wise men ... blah, blah, blah. I acted the part in Christmas concerts of mother Mary when I was five-years of age. I rocked baby Jesus in a cradle with hay under a doll and sang the hymn "Away in a manger." It was my few minutes of fame.

Where (within the wacky theology) do you think Jesus popped out of ... the clouds??? According to the Catholicized tale, Mary was impregnated by God and she was his earthly and of course heavenly mother. That's why she is now a Catholic saint with her picture hanging in churches on planet earth ... blah, blah, blah.

Wacked out theology is common-place in religion.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543843 Jun 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
manipulation of the Word of God
Catholic church fathers DOCTORED the words of the Jews that were faithful to Judaism by implying that God no longer loved the filthy Jews.

And you idolize the Catholic lies.

Naughty fibber. I suggest that the truth of Catholic lies shall come to the light and be exposed for what they really ARE ... which is the opposite of what you PREACH!

Religion is all based on "ME ... ME ... ME!!! GOD LOVES ME, NOT YOU!"

Nothing but arrogant lies.
Liam

Garden City, MI

#543844 Jun 14, 2014
marge wrote:
I knew what the issue was all along and I told you all, it was they issue I've been trying to come to an understanding with the rcc and others, now I for better words quote the cowboy;
"AND AT NO TIME DID HE INSIST THAT WE ARE TO SHOW HER RESPECT ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
HE DIDNT!!!!!!! AND THE REASON IS OBVIOUS, HE IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS, NOR WOULD HE ALLOW THAT WOMAN TO SPEAK AND SAY THAT SHE WAS BLESSED ABOVE ALL OTHER WOMEN.{now that is Bible, clay, read and learn]"
Please, No more Idols.
Ok, I read the Bible. I still disagree with you on Mary. Now what?
Don't tell me I need to get born again (as you see it). Lol
I have to laugh at the thought....you would be asking me to become one of you guys!. Heck no. Essentially, you want me to force myself to be really really ignorant. Mind numbing ignorant! Like, to plug my ears and yell " la la lala" every time I hear a truth, ignorant. I'm seriously fascinated at how ignorant you people are. Its like a different species. Ok, I've made my point. I will die a Catholic, Marge, and continue to be a Catholic in the next life, I humbly pray.
Liam

Garden City, MI

#543845 Jun 14, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
ONLY CATHOLICS AND IDIOTS THINK THAT JESUS , THE SON OF GOD HAS A mother.
If I'm Jesus, and someone won't stop trashing my mother, they ain't 'moving in' with us... Got it? You've solved nothing by eliminating His mother. You only made it worse.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543846 Jun 14, 2014
Liam wrote:
Is there anyone in Christianity that still thinks he's being guided to Biblical truth?
YOU ... of COURSE!

You forgot the word universal. That takes in the whole universe rather than just the world.

Talk about ARROGANCE! Humans have it and it's a nasty HABIT.

Since: Jun 14

Netherlands

#543847 Jun 14, 2014
There is no one true church ;) church and truth there are oposite meanig words
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543848 Jun 14, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
thankfully, when God hears our Prayers, he doesn't check to see if our language is in caps.LOL
But he doesn't HEAR prayers from Jews, Catholics or Muslims ... not to speak of Hindus, Buddhists, et cetera.

God just loves Protestants created in your image ... RIGHT Preston???
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543849 Jun 14, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
In this verse, Jesus is speaking, and He lets people know who is important.
:)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#543850 Jun 14, 2014
marge wrote:
I knew what the issue was all along and I told you all, it was they issue I've been trying to come to an understanding with the rcc and others, now I for better words quote the cowboy;
"AND AT NO TIME DID HE INSIST THAT WE ARE TO SHOW HER RESPECT ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
HE DIDNT!!!!!!! AND THE REASON IS OBVIOUS, HE IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS, NOR WOULD HE ALLOW THAT WOMAN TO SPEAK AND SAY THAT SHE WAS BLESSED ABOVE ALL OTHER WOMEN.{now that is Bible, clay, read and learn]"
Please, No more Idols.
If she'd have looked like Jessica Alba he would have.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543851 Jun 14, 2014
marge wrote:
Please, No more Idols.
The words in the bible are your idols. You are certain that they make you HOLY.

The word god used to mean idol ... maybe for a "fitting" reason.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book “Devious Derivations”… Popular Misconceptions and More than 1000 true origins of Common Word and Phrases … by Hugh Rawson.

god.

It should be of passing interest to women readers especially to know that god originally was of neuter gender, as in the Middle High German abgott, idol.

Columbus, OH

#543852 Jun 14, 2014
truth wrote:
why god created woman's to poor mans say dr pr=are you think all lot can stay in that few letters describing ..you are this or you are that..
Where is that Almighty who created woman's?
Why you think God don't liked woman's?
I'll bite.

Where and why?

Columbus, OH

#543853 Jun 14, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi June bug,
It just so happens I found this quote from the Pope.
"You cannot live your Christianity, you cannot be a true Christian if you do not recognize it's Jewish roots"
----------Pope Francis
Our Lord Jesus Christ, Blessed Mother Mary were all Jewish if it were not for the Jewish community, the Christian world would not be here.
Have a great weekend ALL!
Happy Father's Day to all Dads!
Correct.

Care for a Blintz?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543854 Jun 14, 2014
truth wrote:
Why you think God don't liked woman's?
Men didn't respect women and men (being physically more powerful ruled the roost). And therefore men created the theologies and they used their theologies to create the laws in governments and the customs that became acceptable to MEN ONLY.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

History of the United States … by Charles A. Beard and Mary R. Beard. The Macmillan Company 1923.

It will be a history of change. The superior position which women enjoy in America to-day is the result of a slow evolution from an almost rightless condition in colonial times. The founders of America brought with them the English common law. Under that law, a married woman’s personal property—jewels, money, furniture, and the like—became her husband’s property; the management of her lands passed into his control. Even the wages she earned, if she worked for someone else belonged to him. Custom, if not law, prescribed that women should not take part in town meetings or enter into public discussions of religious questions.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#543855 Jun 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Had he wanted his avatar to read as confronting, he would have printed it that way. So I suggest you don't pretend you do him a favor when you actually mean to insult him.
You really aren't such a heavenly wonder to anybody but your self and the Catholics that can't see that your real character is as bouncy as a slinky-toy.
June

All you have to do is ask confrinting if he wanted his avatar to be confronting, and he will verify this. He made a mistake in the spelling, and just kept it as is....

The rest is your usual, mechanical response with insults....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... 15 hr Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Wed Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
News Pope Francis says 2,000 sex abuse cases backlog... Jul 10 Samoht 7
More from around the web