Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,141
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#543442 Jun 11, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, but I expected more from you than that. as a nurse, you should be trained to understand that a baby receives
DNA from both sets of parents.
God as Spirit has no human DNA to give to an infant.
Mary's egg could not have been used since ,again, God is Spirit and as such would have had no semen to fertilize her egg. again, that is common sense.
but supposing that her egg was used, then Jesus becomes half human thru the usage of her egg.
I am sorry that your maternal instincts never came thru on this little problems.
maternal or are you the male actor in your type of species?
Your incoherent and babbling bible only "foolishness" regarding the term DNA testing and the Virgin Mary continues to show "all of us" what a meaningless "self appointed" egotistical bible preaching (expert??????) that you really are.........DNA testing only came into existence in the 1990's , yet, YOU in your bible only "fundie" fanaticism are desperately "backdating"your nonsensical bible waiving history 2000 years to the time of Jesus himself.......I can only thank God (each day) that the Spirit of Jesus Christ led me out of this bible only contradicting and inconsistent gibberish and intonthe historical and biblical TRUTH of Salvation in Christ and His one TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#543443 Jun 11, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Look here spirit. What the Sam Hill would a Godless entity such as yourself be knowing about the name of our Lord?
Christ was Hebrew and there was no letter "J " in the Hebrew alphabet so His true name can't be JESUS. The letter "J " was not added to the English alphabet till about the 16th century. Christ's true name is YESHUA. Now tremble spirit. The Lords name makes demonic spirits impotent.
~~~
You best take you own advice to heart.....and practice what you preach.

Eph_5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Luk_9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

The apostle Paul wrote

1Co_9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#543444 Jun 11, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI there are no "goddess" there is only One God!
And according to your arrogant philosophy he long ago quit loving the Jews as his chosen few and now loves only those created in your Catholic image.

You believe you are enlightened to truth.

I believe you are simply one more devotee that belongs to a religious CULT!

Prince George, Canada

#543446 Jun 11, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Ah, but is that an excuse for as you say, " I never believed that reading the words would make me wise." So you don't want to become anything better than yourself.
You have proven your point. You are not wise.
You are clever with thoughts and knowledge, but not wise....
That's RIGHT Robert. I can't become better than my self. And the Catholic religion won't make anything better than itself ... because the teaching of lies as being based on universal truth has made it ROTTON to its' CORE.

Prince George, Canada

#543447 Jun 11, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June and Gods r Delusions are good for just one liners on this thread.
Religion is all based on bunk ... and that includes your nurtured den of lies.

Did you like that one-liner Robert???

Prince George, Canada

#543448 Jun 11, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Food is food June,no matter who prepares it..
That's RIGHT! You believe that all other religion is lies and yours is divine truth.

I believe that religion is the food of slop ... including the food that you swallowed.

#543449 Jun 11, 2014
Evidently Jesus nor the Apostle Paul believed in

"ONE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED."

JESUS SAID
Luk_9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

The apostle Paul wrote

1Co_9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

EVIDENTLY the apostle Paule believed he could backslide and become a .........

-->CASTAWAY<-- defined in Greek as used in 1Co_9:27

&#945;&#787;&#948; &#959;&#769;&#954; &#953;&#956;&#959; &#962;
adokimos
ad-ok'-ee-mos
From G1 (as a negative particle) and G1384;

unapproved, that is,

rejected;

by implication worthless (literally or morally):- castaway,

rejected,

reprobate.

Prince George, Canada

#543450 Jun 11, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
God creates evil for the sake of greater good.**
That's RIGHT!

He created evil Catholics that he knew would kill the Jews as filthy liars, and in turn steal god's love away from them.

Wasn't that nice of god to look ahead and create such a divine plan specifically for your evil Catholic ventures?

Idiot!

And by the way, when your god created Lucifer, he knew that Lucifer was going to be evil and lead Catholics astray of holiness.

Wasn't that nice of god to plan ahead and help Lucifer in his evil venture.

Without god's help and support, Lucifer wouldn't even be alive.

Bunkology!

Prince George, Canada

#543451 Jun 11, 2014
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you totally miss the point.
You claim to know the mind of God. So much so that you are qualified to tell Catholics why they are wrong. Of course they in turn KNOW the mind of God, so they believe they are qualified to tell you that you are wrong.
Martin Luther was not trying to sound silly when he wrote that "reason should be destroyed in all Christians."
Because he KNEW like you, many Jews and other innocents were killed.
People like you who KNEW killed thousands of supposed witches.
Do you believe witches should be killed? Or were those KNOWING people all delusional?
I say you are as delusional as were they.
peace and love,
ramen
Their delusions feed their egos with the notion "I am SO special that God and I are on the same wave-length of holiness."

It's no wonder that they killed each other as heretics and witches.

Any excuse would DO to feed their insatiable desires that THEY were the ones that were on the RIGHTEOUS path and others were on their way to hell.

Prince George, Canada

#543452 Jun 11, 2014
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
June owns the delusional here. That why she is never refuted with facts, only by name-calling and other derogatory claims.
Like "June is so unhappy" or "June is so mean," blah, blah. LMAO, because the deluded are obviously here for her amusement.
peace and love to the deluded ones.
ramen
Those in their individual religious cults amuse "each other" with the "I am so WISE and you are so dumb" attitude.

Robert F and Confrinting with the word believe that the same GOD feeds both of them WISDOM ... yet one is a Protestant and the other is "once again" a Catholic.

Funny characters indeed!

#543453 Jun 11, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's RIGHT! You believe that all other religion is lies and yours is divine truth.
I believe that religion is the food of slop ... including the food that you swallowed.
~~~
By your own actions that we witness here in this forum..

Psa_14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

This is your status..in the sight of God..

YOU ARE A-->CASTAWAY<-- defined in Greek as used in 1Co_9:27

&#945;&#787;&#948; &#959;&#769;&#954; &#953;&#956;&#959; &#962;
adokimos
ad-ok'-ee-mos
From G1 (as a negative particle) and G1384;

unapproved, that is,

rejected;

by implication worthless (literally or morally):- castaway,

rejected,

reprobate.

BUT..

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR STATUS...BEFORE GOD..

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Prince George, Canada

#543454 Jun 11, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<I was about to explain this phrase """create evil""" BUT WHY CAST MY OEARLS BEFORE SWINE. I'll let you continue to wallow in co nfusion trying to understand scripture.
Nice dodge there Tony.

You might as well face the fact that the Lord Jesus creates evil and enjoys the drama on a daily basis.

That's why he supports the institution of hell.

It's all very clear if you see the light at the end of Jesus' tunnel.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#543456 Jun 11, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
Cannot believe,same,argument going on for a,week now..to the,same/ end,as a week ago
God,bless,everyone,
Peace,
You are here to argue your same argument that Jesus loves YOU and will reject OTHERS to hell. So I suggest you stop feigning "SURPRISE" that the argument is the same.

Prince George, Canada

#543457 Jun 11, 2014
disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave us humans our humanity he gave it to Jesus too. Mary didn't give Jesus anything imo. His plan his terms. I know we agree on this. Any other notion takes away the divinity of Jesus birth.
The word disciple should be spelled with a capital D. That way it's more "impressive."

Prince George, Canada

#543458 Jun 11, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
By your own actions that we witness here in this forum..
Jesus "creates" evil ... and you are his bible-thumping evil-spawn.

Prince George, Canada

#543459 Jun 11, 2014
It was written that Jesus will lead devout believers on a path of LOVE ... but as we witness the insults on a daily basis on this forum among his devotes, it's plain that Jesus leads with EVIL.

Isn't that nice to KNOW!

tongue in cheek

Prince George, Canada

#543460 Jun 11, 2014
Not one Protestant or Catholic on this forum can bring their selves to say a kind word to each other, as they use the words of scriptures that they brag will lead them to eternal bliss.

If you don't see something dreadfully wrong with that picture ... it's because you value your sermons far more than you value asking pertinent questions of why you behave as such idiots!!!

Prince George, Canada

#543461 Jun 11, 2014
Just suppose that the LORD-GOD Jehovah is busy right now creating evil, as it states in scripture.

What are YOU going to do about it???

Idiocy!!!
>>>>>>> >

Isaiah 45:7 ASV
American Standard Version

I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.

#543462 Jun 11, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are here to argue your same argument that Jesus loves YOU and will reject OTHERS to hell. So I suggest you stop feigning "SURPRISE" that the argument is the same.
~~~
A person disqualifies themselves....AS YOU ARE DOING....

What more could GOD DO ...he gave his only begotten son to die for you..

You turned against God because you daughter decided to take her own life

My son was found hanged ...BUT God did not have any thing to do with it..

it was the choice of the one that hated GOD that killed my son...

Jesus said

Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

You blame God for what his/your enemy did...

QUESTION

WHY HAVE JOINED UP WITH GOD'S ENEMY.... YOUR ENEMY... THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DAUGHTER'S DEATH...

AND RAGE AGAINST THE ONE THAT GAVE HIS LIFE TO SAVE HER.

SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WORN WITH THE PICTURE YOU ARE PORTRAYING..

YOU ARE DEFINITELY ANGRY AT THE WRONG ENTITY.

I FOUND COMFORT IN CHRIST JESUS...AND YOU CAN TOO...

Prince George, Canada

#543463 Jun 11, 2014
Religious devotee ... "When you created your perfect plan, why did you create Lucifer as a heavenly angel, knowing he was going to fall from your grace and become evil?"

GOD ... "If I hadn't created evil, preachers of religion would have nothing to preach. And you DO ENJOY preaching at others that they are EVIL, don't you?"

Religious devotee ... "I would rather NOT feel a need to have to preach."

GOD ... "LIAR!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 16 hr Jesus saves 8,717
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence Tue Jeff Brightone 1
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Tue USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Tue woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Dec 21 Doc Proper 12
More from around the web