Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687460 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#543843 Jun 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
manipulation of the Word of God
Catholic church fathers DOCTORED the words of the Jews that were faithful to Judaism by implying that God no longer loved the filthy Jews.

And you idolize the Catholic lies.

Naughty fibber. I suggest that the truth of Catholic lies shall come to the light and be exposed for what they really ARE ... which is the opposite of what you PREACH!

Religion is all based on "ME ... ME ... ME!!! GOD LOVES ME, NOT YOU!"

Nothing but arrogant lies.
Liam

Garden City, MI

#543844 Jun 14, 2014
marge wrote:
I knew what the issue was all along and I told you all, it was they issue I've been trying to come to an understanding with the rcc and others, now I for better words quote the cowboy;
"AND AT NO TIME DID HE INSIST THAT WE ARE TO SHOW HER RESPECT ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
HE DIDNT!!!!!!! AND THE REASON IS OBVIOUS, HE IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS, NOR WOULD HE ALLOW THAT WOMAN TO SPEAK AND SAY THAT SHE WAS BLESSED ABOVE ALL OTHER WOMEN.{now that is Bible, clay, read and learn]"
Please, No more Idols.
Ok, I read the Bible. I still disagree with you on Mary. Now what?
Don't tell me I need to get born again (as you see it). Lol
I have to laugh at the thought....you would be asking me to become one of you guys!. Heck no. Essentially, you want me to force myself to be really really ignorant. Mind numbing ignorant! Like, to plug my ears and yell " la la lala" every time I hear a truth, ignorant. I'm seriously fascinated at how ignorant you people are. Its like a different species. Ok, I've made my point. I will die a Catholic, Marge, and continue to be a Catholic in the next life, I humbly pray.
Liam

Garden City, MI

#543845 Jun 14, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
ONLY CATHOLICS AND IDIOTS THINK THAT JESUS , THE SON OF GOD HAS A mother.
If I'm Jesus, and someone won't stop trashing my mother, they ain't 'moving in' with us... Got it? You've solved nothing by eliminating His mother. You only made it worse.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543846 Jun 14, 2014
Liam wrote:
Is there anyone in Christianity that still thinks he's being guided to Biblical truth?
YOU ... of COURSE!

You forgot the word universal. That takes in the whole universe rather than just the world.

Talk about ARROGANCE! Humans have it and it's a nasty HABIT.

Since: Jun 14

Netherlands

#543847 Jun 14, 2014
There is no one true church ;) church and truth there are oposite meanig words
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543848 Jun 14, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
thankfully, when God hears our Prayers, he doesn't check to see if our language is in caps.LOL
But he doesn't HEAR prayers from Jews, Catholics or Muslims ... not to speak of Hindus, Buddhists, et cetera.

God just loves Protestants created in your image ... RIGHT Preston???
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543849 Jun 14, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
In this verse, Jesus is speaking, and He lets people know who is important.
:)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#543850 Jun 14, 2014
marge wrote:
I knew what the issue was all along and I told you all, it was they issue I've been trying to come to an understanding with the rcc and others, now I for better words quote the cowboy;
"AND AT NO TIME DID HE INSIST THAT WE ARE TO SHOW HER RESPECT ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
HE DIDNT!!!!!!! AND THE REASON IS OBVIOUS, HE IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS, NOR WOULD HE ALLOW THAT WOMAN TO SPEAK AND SAY THAT SHE WAS BLESSED ABOVE ALL OTHER WOMEN.{now that is Bible, clay, read and learn]"
Please, No more Idols.
If she'd have looked like Jessica Alba he would have.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543851 Jun 14, 2014
marge wrote:
Please, No more Idols.
The words in the bible are your idols. You are certain that they make you HOLY.

The word god used to mean idol ... maybe for a "fitting" reason.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book “Devious Derivations”… Popular Misconceptions and More than 1000 true origins of Common Word and Phrases … by Hugh Rawson.

god.

It should be of passing interest to women readers especially to know that god originally was of neuter gender, as in the Middle High German abgott, idol.

Columbus, OH

#543852 Jun 14, 2014
truth wrote:
why god created woman's to poor mans say dr pr=are you think all lot can stay in that few letters describing ..you are this or you are that..
Where is that Almighty who created woman's?
Why you think God don't liked woman's?
I'll bite.

Where and why?

Columbus, OH

#543853 Jun 14, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi June bug,
It just so happens I found this quote from the Pope.
"You cannot live your Christianity, you cannot be a true Christian if you do not recognize it's Jewish roots"
----------Pope Francis
Our Lord Jesus Christ, Blessed Mother Mary were all Jewish if it were not for the Jewish community, the Christian world would not be here.
Have a great weekend ALL!
Happy Father's Day to all Dads!
Correct.

Care for a Blintz?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543854 Jun 14, 2014
truth wrote:
Why you think God don't liked woman's?
Men didn't respect women and men (being physically more powerful ruled the roost). And therefore men created the theologies and they used their theologies to create the laws in governments and the customs that became acceptable to MEN ONLY.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

History of the United States … by Charles A. Beard and Mary R. Beard. The Macmillan Company 1923.

It will be a history of change. The superior position which women enjoy in America to-day is the result of a slow evolution from an almost rightless condition in colonial times. The founders of America brought with them the English common law. Under that law, a married woman’s personal property—jewels, money, furniture, and the like—became her husband’s property; the management of her lands passed into his control. Even the wages she earned, if she worked for someone else belonged to him. Custom, if not law, prescribed that women should not take part in town meetings or enter into public discussions of religious questions.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#543855 Jun 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Had he wanted his avatar to read as confronting, he would have printed it that way. So I suggest you don't pretend you do him a favor when you actually mean to insult him.
You really aren't such a heavenly wonder to anybody but your self and the Catholics that can't see that your real character is as bouncy as a slinky-toy.
June

All you have to do is ask confrinting if he wanted his avatar to be confronting, and he will verify this. He made a mistake in the spelling, and just kept it as is....

The rest is your usual, mechanical response with insults....
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543856 Jun 14, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is the constant theme that God is not good because there is a he'll... as if repeating this over and over WILL make it change, all the while denying the existence of God .
If YOU believed that you were going to spend eternity in hell ... would you be so anxious to believe that the god is GOOD???

But you don't CARE to learn ... because you fell for the line that if you put faith in Jesus and God ... YOU would be saved.

You are selfish to your CORE ... yet you have fooled your self to such an extent that you believe that your faith in Jesus makes you HOLY!

The theologians suckered you in because they knew of your GREED, and how they (by using enticing words) could satiate that need for your greed and make you fall for their LINES.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543857 Jun 14, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
Protestants must feel really blessed to have Preston the Apostle as their spokesman. Lol. Have a nice weekend!
Just as you are certain that the Catholics are blessed to have you as their Apostolic spokesman.

Doesn't it make you feel powerful though to assume the position of universal holiness???
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543858 Jun 14, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I read the Bible. I still disagree with you on Mary. Now what?
You keep preaching the Catholic "position" and Marge keeps on preaching the Protestant "position."

And you BOTH believe that you WIN the argument.

That's the way of the self-perceived WISE ones.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543859 Jun 14, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm Jesus, and someone won't stop trashing my mother, they ain't 'moving in' with us... Got it? You've solved nothing by eliminating His mother. You only made it worse.

It takes two to argue! You keep the argument going and going and going in your quest to defend Catholicism as the ONLY universal truth. And Marge does the same from her Protestant pulpit that resides in the sky of illusion.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#543860 Jun 14, 2014
tryptyk wrote:
There is no one true church ;) church and truth there are oposite meanig words
Now that just might be a revelation from the sky.

Location hidden

#543861 Jun 14, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Robert F"]<quoted text>
June
Confrinting always spell checks its way to confronting on my computer when I start my address to him. And this is fine by me, since that is what he wanted to be anyway. That is confronting with the Word.( Or did you not notice his use of scripture?)
As usual, you should have asked him before assuming the worst....
----------
Thanks, Robert. He did start out with confronting, but he (or someone else) had a typo, and he decided just to leave it that way.
KayMarie

Peace

Thanks KayMarie, I remember him writing this to me awhile back. It seems others prefer their own interpretation.

I hope you are doing well. Although it may seem like I am arguing at times, I assure you this is not the case. I greatly admire what your husband is trying to do. But at times it seems he is standing outside and shouting, rather than walking inside and reasoning with the RCs on the thread.

So let me ask, when I use scriptures, and he does not respond to me, is it because he feels I do not know, or that I am in error, or some other reason? I know that I am difficult to pin down, since I defend the RCs a lot of the times, and this may make things difficult.

Peace

Location hidden

#543862 Jun 14, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
ONLY CATHOLICS AND IDIOTS THINK THAT JESUS , THE SON OF GOD HAS A mother.
Preston

Peace

Sorry, but most Protestants believe Jesus had a mother too.

Your cult of a few, that would call themselves Christians are teaching strange doctrines. You only find allies because of your hatred of Catholics.

Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web