Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653868 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#543642 Jun 12, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt very much that God overshadowing Mary,and placing an active sperm into her womb to attach itself to an egg,is SEX. No one even comes close to thinking that Mary had sex with the Father. You might get that from the Mormons Preston, but not from fellow Christians.I can't believe that you actually come to that conclusion about what God did to Mary.
What is sinful about The CREATOR placing an active spermatozoa in the womb of a virgin to germinate an egg? The mystery of the Incarnation is from that.NO God did not want angels coming to earth and having sex with women to bear superior beings.That is an evil intent which is interfering with God's plan for humanity.You have it all twisted somehow. The mechanics of conception or (conceived) requires a sperm and an egg,not some embryo already created outside of the womb. It is dynamic mechanics on the part of our LORD to do such to Mary,I fail to understand why your theory had to ever be one to begin with.
You say: God overshadowing Mary,and placing an active sperm into her womb to attach itself to an egg,is SEX.

I am aghast!!!! In her womb!!!!

Here I are over 80 years old, and all this time, according to you, I have mistakenly believed that sperm must reach its destination..the egg which is slowly making its way down the fallopian tube from the ovary.
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#543643 Jun 12, 2014
StarC wrote:
Orphanage
http://www.spiritdaily.com/A68orphanages.htm
"The 2000 dead babies found in orphanage in Ireland were part of a vaccine trial hidden from authorities and without consent in the 1930's. Similar to the experimenting on monkeys and rabbits only in this case they used human babies.
This is just the tip of the iceberg many of the third world countries have been used as guinea pigs for experimental vaccines."
"The Archbishop of Tuam, Michael Neary, said that the diocese was not running the home. He told the order of nuns who did that it must co-operate with any inquiry into the discovery.
"Regardless of the time lapse involved, this is a matter of great public concern which ought to be acted upon urgently," Neary said.
Archbishop of Dublin, Diarmuid Martin, told The Irish Examiner he would support exhumation of the childrenÂ’s bodies if necessary for the investigation."
My thoughts.....
Don't ever participate in any clinical trails, as seen on TV. Don't be a guinea pig.
"... no records of how many children became ill or died as a result."

Yet this true believer has already blamed the nuns and the medical trial. Only time will tell.

It is amazing how the brainwashed will defend Catholic authorities (not the nuns but the upper level guys who had the final say) at whatever cost.

This brainwashed believer is no different than Russians who defended Satlin and Germans who defended Hitler.

This is why BLIND faith is dangerous.

Any true God would know this fact.

peace and love,

ramen

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#543644 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the botton line is this.
Mary was not the mother of Jesus, as He said. Before Abraham was, I am.
she carried Him for nine months, no one argues about that, she gave Birth to Him, no one argues about that, but I refuse to accept the belief that Jesus was related to mary in any way shape of form.
again and again, I must point out, if Jesus is related to her then her egg had to have been used, which again makes Him half human.
I am not backing down on this, I unlike you am to intelligent enough to believe that if her egg was used, then he was fully human.
His humanity comes because the embryo forms itself to her womb, and then and only then do the human characteristics come into being.
It cant be one or the other, it can only be ONE WAY, and I choose my Way.
Preston

The easiest way to say it is that an embryo is not a human being, except that in a biological sense a human being goes through the embryonic stages.

Connect up with 2 Cor5:14,15.... in that Jesus died for all, therefore all have died. All human beings are connected to him, not through an umbilical cord, but because he is human.

Location hidden

#543645 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>this is JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE AS TO WHY I CANT STAND YOU.
you dont have the nerve to speak directly to me and explain with your great medical(something should have rubbed off on you while working in a hospital) knowledge. you wrote paragraphs and yet your whole post was full of nonsense.
ask any Doctor if an egg from a woman is used, if then the baby would have half of HER DNA, and see what he says.
he will tell you exactly what I say.
THEORY??? yep but based on medico evidence.
2.The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice.
I do believe that DNA is a form of Science based on ACCEPTED PRINCIPLES, and methods of analysis.
writing treatises such as you always do, doesnt make you smart, especially when you cant prove me WRONG! It makes you look stupid with your contrarian attitude.
You ignore Scripture to say what you want to say...You are, in affect, thumbing your nose at God...

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#543646 Jun 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic church fathers (DOCTORS) wrote those words. Aren't you PROUD to be able to USE them to preach from your high-in-the-sky pulpit???
Without the Catholic religion, you would have no religion.
By the way, before the Catholic church fathers created the word "heaven" ... there was no such word.
Olam Haba was the terminology used by the monotheistic Jews.
Isn't that amazing.

Sometimes, delusions require no rationality whatsoever. The Protestants here claim they got their holy book from a church that is pure evil. They make a few twists and turns, and presto, it's holy again.

I say the Catholic holy book has made 98% of Born Agains insane. But at least it helps keep them off the streets and out of jail.

For that, we must be thankful.

Born Agains have the highest divorce rates and highest crime rates in America now. You can bet those number would triple if they didn't have the Catholic "holy book" to numb their brains.

ramen
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#543647 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>ok, you rest your case. but what is it? everyone knows that DNA would be present in her egg, but your case is empty of Biblical knowledge.
as far as friends, always I have said that I stand on my own ,by my own self.
I don't need any cheerleaders, and it is for certain that oxbore is not my brother.
AT NO TIME HAVE I EVER BEEN SO STUPID THAT I WOULD SAY THAT DNA COMES FROM A WOMB., SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?
MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST CAME ON THIS FORUM am WAS HERE AND SHE HAD A MASTERS IN BIOLOGY. I STARTED TO TELL HER WHAT MY DISCIPLINE WAS. AND THEN SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TRYING TO ONEUPMANSHIP EACH OTHER SO I KEPT QUIET.
and now I wish I had spoke up, and if I had, you would feel very silly to try and tell me that an egg had DNA.
even Robert who said he had bio 101 is years behind me.lol.
I have said that I was in the army in MD. do some research and find out what is at Frederick, and my old blue chevy convertible went down that ramp many, many times, without me having to show ID.lol
and around 7 years later, I decided to persue even more in my chosen field
I rest my case.

peace and love,

ramen

Location hidden

#543648 Jun 12, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
My position here is to confront with the word....
As far as I am concerned.....what you are discussing is inconsequential...and a waste of time.
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
It is something I don't need to know....
The fact that Jesus sired by the Holy Ghost, was virgin born ...with out sin to become the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the world...and that
"the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
```
I accept with CHILD LIKE FAITH...WHAT GOD THE FATHER HAS DONE.
AND BELIEVE IN JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR.
Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
Luk_18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.
IT IS NOT MINE TO QUESTION...BUT TO STRIVE FOLLOW AND OBEY GOD'S WORD.
confronting

Peace

Very nicely put. Yet it is out of questions that we get answers....Seek, ask and knock persistently

Matt 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

You see, even Jesus tells us with questions....

Peace

Location hidden

#543649 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus HAS NO MOTHER AND THAT IS YOUR CATHOLIC UPBRING COMING FORTH, LOOKS LIKE YOU NEVER LEFT IT AS GOD WANTED YOU TO DO.
Really!!!! Then all of these Scripture verses are lies????? Mother: A female person who is pregnant with or gives birth to a child.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#543650 Jun 12, 2014
guest wrote:
Evidence is piling up against the Catholic Church proving it is NOT "holy" ...
this evidence has been covered up for centuries and anybody with a brain can see that the church is nothing but evil and always has been.
-
Since the days of Constantine, when he *legalized Christianity*(ie, made war on 'heretics'), Catholics thought they could do whatever they wanted to do to their fellow man and have the blessings of God.
-
It really doesn't get more disgusting than murdering orphans and hiding their bodies in mass and unmarked graves.
-
Gotta looOOoove and respect the Catholic Church. NOT.
-
http://childabuserecovery.com/catholic-mass-g...
-
I knew it would just be a matter of time before more mass graves were discovered. The evil of the RCC is this systemic.
-
Now the Catholics on the board will no doubt try to show how this happens in Protestant churches .... just as they try to show how pedophiles run rampant and are sheltered by Protestant churches ...
-
You can't. Protestant churches don't have the same earth-wide infrastructure or hierarchy. It doesn't exist. THEREFORE this same HORROR is not even possible in Protestant churches.
-
I hate the Catholic Church.
"... the church is nothing but evil and always has been."

Another post from la la land.

If the Catholic Church has "always been evil" as you proclaim, then your holy book was compiled by evil.

That explains why you are nuts.

Come to the lite of reality. STOP relying on a so-called holy book EVEN YOU SAY was created by evil.

Hello? Anyone home :o)

peace and love,

ramen
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#543651 Jun 12, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
I have no reason to lie. My minor at LSU was as a Med Tech, and I had Chemistry as my major. I was heavy on the sciences back in those years, and so Biology and Zoology were on the list.(I have posted this before.)
Though I concede that I have forgotten most all of that, and the areas have been greatly developed since when I attended college, I could not keep up with it all....
I worked in the Chemistry Lab to help support myself while in college and on the Veterans Educational Assistance(GI Bill).
Liar.

ramen

Location hidden

#543652 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
GIF< as long as I am being attacked, I refuse to remain silent. I have my opinions and NO ONE is going to shut me up.
this forum is FREE for all to use and comment on. if the subject is not one that you wish to read about, please feel free to leave at any time, if you so choose.
Not trying to run you off at all, but YOU don't have the right to tell anyone what they might post about.
my thoughts on the subject of mary bringing forth that Christ Child is certainly not taking away from that Experience, they only reinforce the Word which says that {a body has thou prepared for me}.
an egg has never been thought of as a body, AND NEVER WILL!!!!
Preston

.I am not going back into the Psalm 40 issue. But let us consider that Jesus is talking with the Father in stating that a body thou hast prepared for me.

Jesus did not say, an embryo you have prepared for me.

He said a body....which was of finite existence, ultimately for the redemption of humanity.

It is something to meditate and contemplate upon, for us the redeemed.
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#543653 Jun 12, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT UP. I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT YOU SAY AND NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

just leave me alone and dont post to me, I don't wish to have a dialogue with an atheist ,such as yourself,

stay with june, she is your type.FOOLISH !!!!!.

tho, I would believe her any day over a flake like you.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#543654 Jun 12, 2014
i have the solution for peace between the protestants and ROME catholics!

it's simple - the ROMANS just need to call themselves "MARYians" instead of CHRISTians and the problem would be solved!
Michael

Canada

#543655 Jun 12, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Alright who missed me?
Between ankle surgery and my father passing, I've learned a lot in these last few weeks......
a. Requesting others to participant in paranormal activity around my father's death, seems to be a taboo, because others seem to be afraid of what the results will exhibit.
b. Grieving for another is a personal occurrence and not everyone grieves.
c. "Spirits" if they actually do exist also have free will, because they choose to NOT show themselves when asked to reveal their true appearance.
d. We all will die and we will not know when that moment comes.
- My Dad walked in from grocery shopping and a stroke occurred right in front of my Mom. FYI - my dad was healthy, walked 5 miles daily, didn't drink or smoke and was religious. I betcha he didn't realize he was going to die in the next few days, huh?
FYI - I'm proud of my Dad for his life, and even the lives he will save because of his organ donations.
"For those who have ears, should hear. For those who have eyes, should see." - Jesus
My sincere condolences.

.....Good to see you back!
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#543656 Jun 12, 2014
who="New Age Spiritual Leader"]Alright who missed me?
Between ankle surgery and my father passing, I've learned a lot in these last few weeks......
a. Requesting others to participant in paranormal activity around my father's death, seems to be a taboo, because others seem to be afraid of what the results will exhibit.
b. Grieving for another is a personal occurrence and not everyone grieves.
c. "Spirits" if they actually do exist also have free will, because they choose to NOT show themselves when asked to reveal their true appearance.
d. We all will die and we will not know when that moment comes.
- My Dad walked in from grocery shopping and a stroke occurred right in front of my Mom. FYI - my dad was healthy, walked 5 miles daily, didn't drink or smoke and was religious. I betcha he didn't realize he was going to die in the next few days, huh?
FYI - I'm proud of my Dad for his life, and even the lives he will save because of his organ donations.
"For those who have ears, should hear. For those who have eyes, should see." - Jesus

----------
We seem to learn more in the rough times than we do when things go smoothly.
A. Paranormal activity is just that...paranormal, and anything can happen.
B. People grieve in different ways.
C. See A
D. Scripture says that, "He holds our days in His hands." Some people know when...others do not.
Your respect for your father is admirable, and I am sure that it makes his loss more bearable.

Location hidden

#543657 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT UP. I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT YOU SAY AND NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.
just leave me alone and dont post to me, I don't wish to have a dialogue with an atheist ,such as yourself,
stay with june, she is your type.FOOLISH !!!!!.
tho, I would believe her any day over a flake like you.
Preston

I called you out. You boast of your faith. And now you retreat. Do I see a bit of hurt? It is not I but the truth that does this....

You KNOW

So what you wish, will not happen. I will dialogue back to you on your posts to others or your own self, as a commentary, for your well-being....Think of it as a challenge to yourself to continue. Not against me, but with me in our seeking our Lord and Savor Jesus Christ.

I pray for you.

Location hidden

#543658 Jun 12, 2014
And he claims to be called of God!!!! Have you ever!!!!!

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus HAS NO MOTHER AND THAT IS YOUR CATHOLIC UPBRING COMING FORTH, LOOKS LIKE YOU NEVER LEFT IT AS GOD WANTED YOU TO DO.
-----
Really!!!! Then all of these Scripture verses are lies????? Mother: A female person who is pregnant with or gives birth to a child.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

United States

#543659 Jun 12, 2014
guest wrote:
Evidence is piling up against the Catholic Church proving it is NOT "holy" ...
this evidence has been covered up for centuries and anybody with a brain can see that the church is nothing but evil and always has been.
-
Since the days of Constantine, when he *legalized Christianity*(ie, made war on 'heretics'), Catholics thought they could do whatever they wanted to do to their fellow man and have the blessings of God.
-
It really doesn't get more disgusting than murdering orphans and hiding their bodies in mass and unmarked graves.
-
Gotta looOOoove and respect the Catholic Church. NOT.
-
http://childabuserecovery.com/catholic-mass-g ...
-
I knew it would just be a matter of time before more mass graves were discovered. The evil of the RCC is this systemic.
-
Now the Catholics on the board will no doubt try to show how this happens in Protestant churches .... just as they try to show how pedophiles run rampant and are sheltered by Protestant churches ...
-
You can't. Protestant churches don't have the same earth-wide infrastructure or hierarchy. It doesn't exist. THEREFORE this same HORROR is not even possible in Protestant churches.
-
I hate the Catholic Church.
-
-
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
"... the church is nothing but evil and always has been."
Another post from la la land.
If the Catholic Church has "always been evil" as you proclaim, then your holy book was compiled by evil.
That explains why you are nuts.
Come to the lite of reality. STOP relying on a so-called holy book EVEN YOU SAY was created by evil.
Hello? Anyone home :o)
peace and love,
ramen
-
-
I never said the Bible was created by evil and your argument that it was is nothing but a false assumption on your part.
That the Catholic Church had physical possession of it, is true, but they did NOT "create" it. That statement is a full blown lie on your part (AND on the part of the Catholic church, I might add).
Therefore: It clearly stands up to reason that for you to imply that I am mentally challenged and from "la la land" has absolutely no merit.

United States

#543660 Jun 12, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
I read this link and,several other posts about this..and its,disturbing.
I have to say , the nuns,who helped raise me were strict , but like other mothers,to us..(one exception , but no one liked her and she was,forced to leave, I found later) at some very bad times,in my life,we,had to stay at school..they were so good to us.when our parents, could not care for us ,....Godly women who gave their lives,to caring for children..
I also have read about some,orphans from a home run by the same order...lonely children, strict nuns, but nothing at all like the horrors,described in that link..and they were CARED FOR..
We all have scars,from childhood ...but this,horror described in the link is,beyond imagining.
You can't brush all of the nuns,and,priests,with the same brush, Michael.
If this is,true , they WILL be,punished,by God. And hopefully the world, but God's,judgement is,much more,severe ...
-
-
Liam wrote:
Not a bad post, Rose. I had some good nuns and a couple difficult ones too. All seemed genuinely concerned about our souls .. There are vocation orders around the world who never get mentioned and they never will. I don't think they even care. It aint about glory here.
As far as Ireland 1950 goes..... that is a complex period. It definitely cant be looked at through our time period and culture. Especially the reasons behind a home for unwed mothers in the first place. This was largely an Irish cultural approach, and not so much Catholicism.. Ireland was incredibly poor during this era. I dont think guest would understand what typhoid fever does to a home with 200 children inside.
-
-
-
..." I dont think guest would understand what TYPHOID FEVER does to a HOME with 200 CHILDREN inside."
-
Liam, what does TYPHOID FEVER do to the ADULTS in a home with 200 CHILDREN inside? THAT is the question you should be asking yourself.
-
... and along those same lines .... what does "ABSOLUTE POWER" (far, far more deadly than typhoid) do the the VATICAN filled with MEN (and pedophiles) inside who order the torture and murder of heretics?

United States

#543661 Jun 12, 2014
guest wrote:
the weight of its own evil is dragging down the Catholic Church
-
it's about time
Liam wrote:
Napoleon, who already kidnapped and imprisoned Pope Pius VII, suggested to a Cardinal: "in one year, I will topple the Catholic Church". The Cardinals reply: "we Priests have been failing to bring down this Church for 1800 yrs.....what makes you think you can do it in one?"
The bottom line, guest, the Church cant be brought down. It is Holy and protected, NOT because every Bishop and Priest is Holy, but because they were charged with the task of infallibly carrying the truth from the apostles and Christ from generation to generation .. The Lord never promised they'd be without sin, but His word would be protected. We are the only ones who can demonstrate the continuity of the word in every decade since Christ. Even during shameful periods of ourhistory, the teachings remained intact. So before you fantasize about the Vatican being blown up, consider this:
In the first century, the Jews failed in destroying the small universal Christian Church.
The Romans not only failed, but were converted.
The Gnostics failed.
The Aryans failed.
The Albeginiseans failed.
Luther's revolution failed..
King Henry and his atrocities failed.
The French revolution, Napoleon, the Masons, Lenin, Stalin, Mao and all the Communists....Nazi's, Fascist all failed, failed and failed. This modern atheist movement as well as your fundamental radicalism will fail too. Even the worst group of Priests WITHIN the Catholic Church herself will not prevail against it.
Peter and Paul went to Rome, set up the Church and was killed. Don't u remember what Our Lord said to Peter? "Upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"?
Does it surprise anyone that wolves will be dressed up as sheep inside this Church?
"Watch out for false prophets, they come to you in sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves"
Mathew 7:15
This message from Jesus was to HIS Church, not to you guys who picked up a Bible in 2014 AD.
Throw away your stupid slander pamphlets and give up your failing mission. You wont win!
Other than that, have a nice day!
-
-
Oh, I absolutely believe THIS statement of yours, "In the first century, the Jews failed in destroying the small universal Christian Church."
-
But the thing you fail to realize is that the TRUE Christian Church is NOT one and the same as your Roman Catholic Catholic church.
-
FAR from it.
-
See? Even the torturing, murdering Catholic Church has NOT been able to wipe TRUE Christianity from the face of the earth - even though they tried to ... for centuries! Proving, indeed, that the "gates of hell" have not prevailed.
-
Yes ... upon this rock ... starting with TRUTH.
-
TRUTH is not the foundation of the Catholic church - far from it - starting with their first and most blatant lie, when they insist on being called "Father" by going directly against the VERY CLEAR AND CONCISE WORDS of Christ himself. Matt 23:9.
and from there ....
it has been downhill all the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... 22 hr South Knox Hombre 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 22 Married in 10,204
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web