Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,615
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#543280 Jun 10, 2014
-not sit with nice suits with nice pervert lips diploma
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#543281 Jun 10, 2014
when I disagreed with GIF, it seldom was about doctrine, we differ on behavior matters in the church, BUT NOT ABOUT BEING BAPTISED WITH THE HOLY GHOST

and let me add this to that statement, men and women who have had that Spiritual Experience, are more settled in their knowledge of the Working of God and His Will in the Christian life.

and not only more settled, but much more advanced Spiritually, than the average Christian or like people like marge who claim to be a Christian but then turns around and lives like the devil by doing dope, breaking the laws of the land by buying dope in great volumes, a felony in almost all states. a felony that would lock her up in prison for many years where she belongs.
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#543282 Jun 10, 2014
truth wrote:
-not sit with nice suits with nice pervert lips diploma
people with nice suits couldn't stand your stench anyhow, so they wont mind if you don't set by them.

now post about me in your native tongue, I don't care, but insult me again and I will tell you what I think about you also.
truth

Perth, Australia

#543283 Jun 10, 2014
Its written
Jesus say;''I come because of sinners''!
truth

Perth, Australia

#543284 Jun 10, 2014
see
-sinners

if you perfect good luck to you
truth

Perth, Australia

#543285 Jun 10, 2014
Why don't you understood;''sinners pray to be save''!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#543286 Jun 10, 2014
So Marge disagrees with me...That is her privilege..

.She cannot point to any post in this forum where I have written anything derogatory about her.

The Bible says

Luk_6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
First off I am not posting here... to become someones Religious Idol

and I don't expect every one here to agree with me...

My wife ( of 62 years) and I don't agree on every thing....If we did then one of us would be unnecessary.

My posting here is to confront with the word of God..

Jesus Christ the living word.

1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

~~~
I expect resistance from those that walk in darkness. Those that stumble along on life's path way.

If they followed and obeyed, Jesus they would have light...

Joh_8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life
Joh_9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Joh_11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

Joh 11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

Joh 11:10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

#543287 Jun 10, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
So Marge disagrees with me...That is her privilege..
.She cannot point to any post in this forum where I have written anything derogatory about her.
The Bible says
Luk_6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
First off I am not posting here... to become someones Religious Idol
and I don't expect every one here to agree with me...
My wife ( of 62 years) and I don't agree on every thing....If we did then one of us would be unnecessary.
My posting here is to confront with the word of God..
Jesus Christ the living word.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
~~~
I expect resistance from those that walk in darkness. Those that stumble along on life's path way.
If they followed and obeyed, Jesus they would have light...
Joh_8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life
Joh_9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
Joh_11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
Joh 11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
Joh 11:10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
~~~
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

(NOTE
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and THE LIFE WAS THE LIGHT OF MEN.

Jesus admonished all OF US to bring their/OUR.... WORKS to the LIGHT ...and TEST THEM and see if they are wrought of God.

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

(MY POINT)
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#543288 Jun 10, 2014
god say to woman and mother
-don't be afraid

In my small place we have lady name Bosa
She have name as tree which have yellow brith flower as bosiljak we call like that..
When her mother past away and left poor kids her father married again and ahgain couple times..
She promise to her brother not to be married..she serve him and his wife and kids as slave work very hard entire life..
poor lady alwayes pray and walk toward church as zavite as convent promise to god without shoes..

one summer day she say to family ..
I am going died within 3 days, please prepeare for me my white dress
when I pass away I want that dress.

aj Bos-e how you can say that now when we need work hard
who will pick fruits and vegetable cook clean and so on..how you can even think eh you you going past away..what people will think about you..

Bosa is been to much mean..she say our lovely Gospa come to me and say ..prepare yourself Bosa you will go to me into heavenly home..

after 3 days she sit in sofa but not weak up..so peacefully past away..
ones more her sister in low say again..aj Bos-e weak up why don't you go cook lunch for us..but Bos-a not say nothing..she go away as Gospa say you will be with me and my angels..

please tell me ;'did Bosa been prophet for herself or not'
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#543289 Jun 10, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
No mystery here, His preaching is awesome and Biblical, the other is his personal opinion and doesn't match his preaching.
So same answer for both of you, the WORD rules.
This is my most serious business you know.
Marge,

If the Word of God was serious business to you...then you would get out of OSAS teachings.....
truth

Perth, Australia

#543290 Jun 10, 2014
ok word
one commandments is
-don't be liar
another thing its written
-we live not from bread, we lived from every word

please explain who lived from liars
truth

Perth, Australia

#543291 Jun 10, 2014
its you who is alive=if you believe and have faith= you are alive church
apostol pol say
what they need they take from you

who took me and walk in light with me
why took me far away in that city
i am far away from that place
i am alive i see and walk as alive

my mind register that in conciseness and subconsciousness

-as instrument in which hands as well why
''light''

Why me?

Now this moment I am fine in good very good condition.
Liam

United States

#543292 Jun 10, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus paid for All your sins, All glory to Him alone!
Saint Augustine: God "who created you without your cooperation, will not save you without your cooperation".
This means cooperating until the end. At no time are you automatically saved so as long as you have free will.

"When the righteous man turns away from his antiquity, and does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, shall he live? All his righteousness that he has done shall not be mentioned. In his trespass that he has trespassed; and in his sin that he has sinned, in them shall he die"
Ezekiel 18:24
Liam

United States

#543293 Jun 10, 2014
Typo. "When the righteous man turns away from his * iniquity* not antiquity.
truth

Perth, Australia

#543294 Jun 10, 2014
Why bring me in light from one continent to another?

#543295 Jun 10, 2014
Liam wrote:
Typo. "When the righteous man turns away from his * iniquity* not antiquity.
~~~
YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS NEED TO TURN FROM YOUR INIQUITY.....

AND SERVE GOD INSTEAD OF YOUR SIN RIDDEN ( so called ) CHURCH...

THE MYTHS AND FABLES AND CONJECTURE THAT YOU TEACH

DO NOT STAND THE TEST....... WHEN BROUGHT TO THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL

OF JESUS CHRIST....THEY ARE JUST NOT IN THERE....

YOU LIVE UNDER CONDEMNATION AS LIARS. AND GUILTY OF DEEDS THAT ARE EVIL

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

THAT IS WHY YOU HATE THE BIBLE..... THE LIGHT/TRUTH AND REFUSE TO COME TO IT...

JESUS SAID..
Joh_8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Joh_8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

YOUR RELIGIOUS SYSTEM IS NOTHING DARKNESS....

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#543296 Jun 10, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you and him interpret it differently?
When you ask your self that question, you will at last understand that words don't have specific meanings.

You take your own meaning and plant it in the words and then reflect your own meanings back to your self.

For instance. You don't "WANT" to believe that LORD Jesus creates evil ... so you totally ignore that scripture, as does ever other bible-thumper on this forum.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Isaiah 45:7 RHE
Douay-Rheims

I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

Prince George, Canada

#543297 Jun 10, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know but it does bother me. That is the only we born-agains disagree on though you have to admit.
The only thing we born-again Protestants disagree on??? You must be the stuff of comedy.

There are approximately 38,000 Christian denominations and more dividing every day.

All of you like to give off the AIRS that you know universal truth.

#543298 Jun 10, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS NEED TO TURN FROM YOUR INIQUITY.....
AND SERVE GOD INSTEAD OF YOUR SIN RIDDEN ( so called ) CHURCH...
THE MYTHS AND FABLES AND CONJECTURE THAT YOU TEACH
DO NOT STAND THE TEST....... WHEN BROUGHT TO THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL
OF JESUS CHRIST....THEY ARE JUST NOT IN THERE....
YOU LIVE UNDER CONDEMNATION AS LIARS. AND GUILTY OF DEEDS THAT ARE EVIL
THAT IS WHY YOU HATE THE BIBLE..... THE LIGHT/TRUTH AND REFUSE TO COME TO IT...
JESUS SAID..
Joh_8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Joh_8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
YOUR RELIGIOUS SYSTEM IS NOTHING DARKNESS....
~~~

INSTEAD OF TESTING WHAT YOU TEACH BY THE LIGHT...

YOU MEASURE/TEST/COMPARE WHAT YOU TEACH BY YOU OWN CONJECTURE..MYTH AND FABLES..

2Co_10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Prince George, Canada

#543299 Jun 10, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert F is very knowledgeable. He is easy to communicate with on any subject. The reason you consider him a flake is the same reason you dislike me---intensely....he tells you the truth...from Scripture.
Hahahahahahaha

So you agree with Robert's truth from the Bible???

Which time???
>>>>>>> >>>>

March 1, 2014

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
I felt a need to leave behind what was insipid. I needed to find out things.
All in all, I found in leaving Protestantism, the need to go deeper into spiritual things.
Likewise, all in all, I have found that in leaving Catholicism, the need to go deeper into spiritual things.
To "Return to the Center", and become a Christian again. It has taken a long time to find my lost penny in the room....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Scales Off 8,698
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 5 hr Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 7 hr Doc Proper 12
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Sat kent 83,899
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web