Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,228
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#537111 May 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Liam: "The TEACHINGS are whats important."
You have no clue, do you?
-
The TEACHINGS of the RCC gave her carte blanch to do as SHE willed. NOT God's will.
-
The TEACHINGS of the Catholic Church are where you diverge from the Word of God and go directly AGAINST the TEACHINGS OF Jesus Christ himself.
The TEACHINGS of the RCC are such that they have allowed Popes throughout history to issue papal bulls for torture and murder - and so on and on - again and again, carte blanch.
**NOTHING** restricted the Popes or their sycophants.
-
The TEACHINGS of the Catholic Church ARE NOT the TEACHINGS of Christ!
Far from it.
And .... STARTING WITH: "Call No man Father, FOR **ONE** IS YOUR FATHER, and He is in Heaven." ....
-
Jesus' TEACHING was/is plain and simple .. the Popes' TEACHING is NOT so plain and simple. Pope: "Blah, blah, it's OK to call me father because you call your earthly father by that title ... blah, blah."
-
"Why don't you judge the Catholic Church based on her teachings instead of midieval wars and events- which u know nothing about."
I AM judging the Catholic Church based on her teachings!
FOLLOWING HER TEACHINGS, POPES throughout history have been able to justify themselves to commit the most atrocious of crimes imaginable.
-
>>>>>>> >Matt 18:18<<<<< <<<
>>>> "Whatever YOU bind on earth will be bound in heaven." <<<<
The POPES bound one hell of a LOT of torture and murder on earth, didn't they?
Did Jesus do the SAME in heaven?
-
Had they been actually and "accurately" following the TEACHINGS of Christ, they would have never even dreamt of doing what they have done ... in the Name of God.
-
TEACHINGS of Christ ... DO NOT EQUAL ... TEACHINGS of The Church.
-
Yeah. The TEACHINGS are whats important. The teachings of Christ.
I envision you throwing furniture around your house as you typed..
The bottom line is: you can't demonstrate how your teachings were there in century one and two. The Catholic Church can. In fact, I can probably name the person who started your sect- complete with a photograph of him and his family. So never mind Inquisition Crusades Inquisition Crusades Crusades. YOUR teachings are new on the Scriptures are new!
YOU changed what Jesus Christ taught. The CC didn't. Despite the horrible sins of some Popes, the Holy word of God remained intact through the Catholic Church even during chaotic times. And it was the Church who gave you the Bible I might add!

So what did you do.... Leave your husband for another man? Steal from the collection plate? Something other than theology is causing your vendetta..

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#537112 May 14, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims will be thrilled to know that you support them in their knowledge that Christians need to convert to Islam in order to be saved by the Mahdi.
I will pass your blessings along to the Muslims in first person.
:)
And you can tell them how you believe those,5 prayers a day are wasted, in your opinion..

At least the non extremists,believe in Jesus as a prophet......you will be welcomed just fine with your ideas, I'm sure,...

You tell everyone they are fools,to believe in God, day after day, post after post and not one person has changed their minds. You think you'd have more luck in the MIDDLE,EAST ..

United States

#537113 May 14, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is: you can't demonstrate how your teachings were there in century one and two. The Catholic Church can. In fact, I can probably name the person who started your sect- complete with a photograph of him and his family. So never mind Inquisition Crusades Inquisition Crusades Crusades. YOUR teachings are new on the Scriptures are new!
YOU changed what Jesus Christ taught. The CC didn't. Despite the horrible sins of some Popes, the Holy word of God remained intact through the Catholic Church even during chaotic times. And it was the Church who gave you the Bible I might add!
So what did you do.... Leave your husband for another man? Steal from the collection plate? Something other than theology is causing your vendetta..
-
The world lives daily with the repercussions the teachings of the Catholic church has left in its wake.
-
The Holy Spirit gave us the Bible ... for if it were up to the Catholic Church, no one would be in possession of it.
-
So, continue to attack 'the person' because you can't fight against the TRUTH that Jesus spoke plainly and ad hominem attacks are all you are left with.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#537114 May 14, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> There are two kinds of people. Givers and Takers. I am a Giver...
LOL. I like to give too. I especially like giving those that deserve it a piece of my mind,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#537115 May 14, 2014
If I talk too much you see

I'm trying desperately

to be understood.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#537116 May 14, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And if I can ever get one of you faithful yet deceived Catholic members to answer my above question, then you'll kow what my next question will be. I have asked this question several times of our dear duped Catholic brethren yet they avoid answering me as if I was the plague,LOL.
Are my Catholic brethren and sistren afraid to take me on? I have asked the question of why the veil in the temple was torn from top to bottom at Christ's crucifixion yet they avoid that question like the plague.

I think the members of the RCC are deceiving spirits and many of them I believe are unaware that they are deceiving spirits. Now when you come up against a lying spirit the best way to rebuke that lying spirit or deceiving spirit is with the word of God and when you do that they will avoid the word of God at all costs. Could that be the reason that the Catholic's avoid answering my question about the veil of the temple that covered the Holy of Holies? Seriously Catholics,if you guys don't know why the veil in the temple that covered the Holy of Holies then ask your priest and see if he will answer it.

If he answers it truthfully then it will condemn the RCC .

United States

#537117 May 14, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Liam: "The bottom line is: you can't demonstrate how your teachings were there in century one and two."

in the following illustration, I use the word "my" because that is the word YOU used, LIam:
"My" teachings are always there, because the Bible is always there.

CENTURY ONE: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY TWO: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY THREE: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY FOUR: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY FIVE: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY TWENTY: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY TWENTY ONE: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
-
-
Nope. MY teachings have never changed.

United States

#537118 May 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Liam: "The bottom line is: you can't demonstrate how your teachings were there in century one and two."
in the following illustration, I use the word "my" because that is the word YOU used, LIam:
"My" teachings are always there, because the Bible is always there.
CENTURY ONE: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY TWO: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY THREE: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY FOUR: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY FIVE: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY TWENTY: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
CENTURY TWENTY ONE: "My" teachings ... "Call No Man Father.
-
-
Nope. MY teachings have never changed.
-
-
They haven't deviated from Jesus' teachings, either.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#537119 May 14, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Slither back under your favorite rock...lying snake
Dishonest dummies don't get to define the dialog, dummy.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#537120 May 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
I would never claim to be all-knowing - and you have obviously missed on that mark, too.
It is plain that you believe you know that Jesus exists to be able to fly you off to be rewarded with eternal bliss.

That's all-knowing enough to tip the scales in your favor ... and tip the scales of all others that don't see it your way down the chute to hell.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#537121 May 14, 2014
Question

It is my understanding that A CATHOLIC PRIEST...supposing himself to be in the position that represents God and man...

......can SPEAK or with hold what he as a representative of GOD knows

Or speak of what he as a man has privy to

In his dual positions he can lie or withhold the truth as a priest when

he deems it necessary to do so .

This explains a lot ...especially when it comes to the lying cover up

concerning the scourge of sodomy that has been brought to light in

recent months...

the Bible says

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and

unbelieving, and

the abominable, and

murderers, and

whoremongers, and

sorcerers, and

idolaters, and

all liars,

shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Prince George, Canada

#537122 May 14, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I am far from cold hearted but I have no time for those that do have cold hearts.
If you believe that those who are not of your faith deserve eternal hell ... you ARE cold-hearted.

Warm hearts would see the injustice in that system of belief.

To entertain the belief that a child of Muslim faith will spend eternity in hell with Jesus' approval is VERY cold of heart.

Prince George, Canada

#537123 May 14, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> There are two kinds of people. Givers and Takers. I am a Giver...
You are a greedy taker of the heaven myth and a willing giver of the hell myth.

Prince George, Canada

#537124 May 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
They haven't deviated from Jesus' teachings, either.
How is your "guest" religion fairing in popularity???

Any significant amount of followers being attracted to your sermons yet???

Prince George, Canada

#537125 May 14, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
It is my understanding
Or NOT!

Prince George, Canada

#537126 May 14, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
all liars,
shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Will you be the guest of honor???

THIS I've gotta see!

Prince George, Canada

#537127 May 14, 2014
It seems that the god isn't satisfied with one death. He wants two deaths from the same person.

Talk about nasty!!!

BUT HE "LOVES" YOU ... and don't you forget it either.

Junkology

Prince George, Canada

#537128 May 14, 2014

United States

#537129 May 14, 2014
guest wrote:
-
-
I would never claim to be all-knowing - and you have obviously missed on that mark, too.
-
-
June VanDerMark wrote:
It is plain that you believe you know that Jesus exists to be able to fly you off to be rewarded with eternal bliss.
That's all-knowing enough to tip the scales in your favor ... and tip the scales of all others that don't see it your way down the chute to hell.
-
-
But if I were 'pregnant enough' to cause cycles to stop, then I would have a baby in a few months.
One is either pregnant or they are NOT.
-
::Likewise::
-
One is either "all-knowing" or they are not.
-
There's no 'crying in baseball.'
-
There's no "all-knowing enough to tip the scales in your favor" either.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#537130 May 14, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are my Catholic brethren and sistren afraid to take me on? I have asked the question of why the veil in the temple was torn from top to bottom at Christ's crucifixion yet they avoid that question like the plague.
I think the members of the RCC are deceiving spirits and many of them I believe are unaware that they are deceiving spirits. Now when you come up against a lying spirit the best way to rebuke that lying spirit or deceiving spirit is with the word of God and when you do that they will avoid the word of God at all costs. Could that be the reason that the Catholic's avoid answering my question about the veil of the temple that covered the Holy of Holies? Seriously Catholics,if you guys don't know why the veil in the temple that covered the Holy of Holies then ask your priest and see if he will answer it.
If he answers it truthfully then it will condemn the RCC .
~~~

Question...

What difference does your trivia..... make to you?...Or to them?...if neither you ...

nor them

are true born again Christians....you all walk in darkness...

2Co 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2Co 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2Co 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

2Co 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 7 hr Mr SIr 8,506
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 8 hr Miss New Thing 3
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE