Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687302 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#529641 Apr 15, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Okay folks. Trivia time. There were four people in the Bible that God actually named? Who were they?
What, no takers? You so called preachers should know the answer to this .

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#529642 Apr 15, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>We're taught to try a lying spirit by the word of God. Show me scripture that Mary and Elizabeth were related by marriage only. And when you finish hemming and hawing your way through trying to prove it by scripture I'm gonna show you by scripture that they were BLOOD RELATIVES. Folks I guarantee you it's about to get really quiet in here,LOL.. Why? Because he can't prove that lie by scripture. He hasn't studied the geneologies as I have. I really shouldn't keep embarrassing him as I have but he keeps opening his mouth and putting in.
Jeopardy theme music plays in background while we're waiting.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#529643 Apr 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the horse that lead your neighing self into Atheism, until you were scared out of your wits that you would miss out on salvation where you in turn galloped your horse-sense back into Catholicism and slammed the door shut hoping the devil didn't see you leave.
My apologies to horses for using them as a metaphor.
A nod is as good as a wink..to a blind horse..
hojo

Waconia, MN

#529644 Apr 16, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>sTOP QUOTING SCRIPTURES YOU KNOW DARN WELL YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Interesting how "everyone" of you bible only (self-appointed) Protestant preachers and teachers cannot reconcile ANY Biblical interpretation or historical truth among yourselves.
EVERY ONE of you are a bunch of modernistic 21st century bible verse "waiving" personal opinionated editorialists that cannot nor will never agree on ANYTHING when it comes to the TRUE interpretation of the Word of God that was (correctly, properly and precisely interpreted by the Early Church Fathers in 382,393and397AD who "WROTE IT,
--gave us the Canon of Scriptures and interpreted it...... I read all of these bible only "fundie" (so-called experts) comments with their (never ending) discussing, debating, complaining, arguing, bitching, attacking and ripping at each other's " distorted interpretation" of one bible verse after another and laugh at the on-going confusion, chaos , contradiction, inconsistency and conflicting "opinionated hodge-podge of Protestant denominations that have arrived at over 42,000 "RELATIVE what each person thinks) is the TRUTH.----God "never was, never has been, nor ever will be, the author of this bible only (confusion, chaos and contradicting --mish-mash of "opinions". The TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the Bible (the Word of God) has been historical and biblically PROVEN for over 2000 years in Jesus Christ , in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church--the Bride of Christ!'--- and none other!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#529645 Apr 16, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how "everyone" of you bible only (self-appointed) Protestant preachers and teachers cannot reconcile ANY Biblical interpretation or historical truth among yourselves.
EVERY ONE of you are a bunch of modernistic 21st century bible verse "waiving" personal opinionated editorialists that cannot nor will never agree on ANYTHING when it comes to the TRUE interpretation of the Word of God that was (correctly, properly and precisely interpreted by the Early Church Fathers in 382,393and397AD who "WROTE IT,
--gave us the Canon of Scriptures and interpreted it...... I read all of these bible only "fundie" (so-called experts) comments with their (never ending) discussing, debating, complaining, arguing, bitching, attacking and ripping at each other's " distorted interpretation" of one bible verse after another and laugh at the on-going confusion, chaos , contradiction, inconsistency and conflicting "opinionated hodge-podge of Protestant denominations that have arrived at over 42,000 "RELATIVE what each person thinks) is the TRUTH.----God "never was, never has been, nor ever will be, the author of this bible only (confusion, chaos and contradicting --mish-mash of "opinions". The TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the Bible (the Word of God) has been historical and biblically PROVEN for over 2000 years in Jesus Christ , in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church--the Bride of Christ!'--- and none other!!
Our Individualism guarantees each Interpretation will be different. There is no greater Religion than Truth..
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#529647 Apr 16, 2014
in numbers 24
its deference secrets
yeeeeeeeeeeeee
perfect geometry

piuuuuuuuuuuuu piooooo piju piju see birds
piti=drink=ra;ki j a
pio
piju=bird

cvrk cvrk not exist as piju piju piju
pij=drink
piju=cvrk as bird
see two deference things
third things is deference too
yee

maybe they wiill have deference future see numbers 24

itas not me
npooooooo

its written long time before
who written who is know many prophets before
why they been abuse asulrt rest and killed

did you know who and which people do..

someone that who don't liked know whats will be happen..

yeeeeeeeee

byyyyy

when bird fly
did bird fall

nooooooooooo
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#529648 Apr 16, 2014
i put under fire few project in geometric way
i destroy few days ago

i will destroy 2 big box all lot

150 secrets
to my lovly friends who liked betrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

in future nothing exist in this country
did they rsolve that problem
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
few know 3 days darkness

its finish

i walk alive as i am i see that
i don't know why

but its past now for me
i am fine

i will be fine
say hello to my lovely friends

who betray
not meeeeeeeeeeee

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#529649 Apr 16, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>The priesthood were from the tribe of Levi. Hence Christ was from both the tribe of Levi (THE PRIESTLY TRIBE) and He was also from the tribe of Judah ( THE KINGLY TRIBE) therefore Christ is THE KING as well as the HIGH PRIEST. As I tauight you guys a couple days ago,you should study the 7th chapter of Hebrews to see a description of Melchizedak. None other than Christ fits that description given of Melchizadek in Hebrews 7.
~~~~~
How can you attempt to teach the word of God...If you refuse to live by it?

DO AS i SAY AND NOT AS I DO JUST DON"T CUT IT..

The word of God is something besides trivia.

Jesus said

Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#529650 Apr 16, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Errrrrr. Oh FALSE PROPHET, we're still waiting for you to show us in scripture that Elizabeth and her cousin Mary were related by marriage only. Or the other alternative is to admit that you have a lying spirit in you and you lied when you (NOT THE WORD GOD) claimed that they were related by marriage only.
~~~

We all know whom the false prophet is...

Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Until you are Born again you have no credibility...you are dead to the things of God..

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see/know:- be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider,(have) known (-ledge), look (on), perceive, see, be sure, tell, understand, wist, wot. Compare G3700.
the kingdom of God.

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The word's of Jesus puts conversion/being saved first..

JESUS told Peter...

Luk_22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

and Peter later preached..

Act_3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

..
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#529651 Apr 16, 2014
i just eat apple only what i d.recived is vitamin C
Why materialistic things have something others not?

1 kg apple=$3
Is that problem for you?
Its matematicmistchitians bible?
education
R
ed.rucat.ion
ed ruca=eat =ion=vitamin C
what you say spiRit
$pi R it
see
eat=pronouncement it
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#529652 Apr 16, 2014
white cocoon even Eskimo as traditional tribe catching them..is that spirit for you

ej you who stay in secret service its going revile you
name of Jesus Christ holy cross
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#529653 Apr 16, 2014
INRI
Jesus fulfill law

law not exist
hojo

Waconia, MN

#529654 Apr 16, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Our Individualism guarantees each Interpretation will be different. There is no greater Religion than Truth..
There is no greater "half-truth"--half- heresy" religious (man-made)---group of religious organization than the (over 42,000) " bible only" Protestant contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent "hodge podge" of " chaotic opinions..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#529655 Apr 16, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Okay folks. Trivia time. There were four people in the Bible that God actually named? Who were they?

What, no takers? You so called preachers should know the answer to this .

~~~
YOUR TRIVIA IS NOT THE GOSPEL ..OF JESUS CHRIST

1Co_9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea,

woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

2Ti_2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Tit 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Tit 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
hojo

Waconia, MN

#529656 Apr 16, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Our Individualism guarantees each Interpretation will be different. There is no greater Religion than Truth..
It "guarantee" ----NOTHING--- but the same old contradicting bible interpretation ( or better yet misinterpretation) of the bible that has split, fracture and continued to DIVIDE the Protestant Body of Believers in the Body of Christ into (half -truth) relativism since the Reformation in the 16th century

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#529657 Apr 16, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how "everyone" of you bible only (self-appointed) Protestant preachers and teachers cannot reconcile ANY Biblical interpretation or historical truth among yourselves.
EVERY ONE of you are a bunch of modernistic 21st century bible verse "waiving" personal opinionated editorialists that cannot nor will never agree on ANYTHING when it comes to the TRUE interpretation of the Word of God that was (correctly, properly and precisely interpreted by the Early Church Fathers in 382,393and397AD who "WROTE IT,
--gave us the Canon of Scriptures and interpreted it...... I read all of these bible only "fundie" (so-called experts) comments with their (never ending) discussing, debating, complaining, arguing, bitching, attacking and ripping at each other's " distorted interpretation" of one bible verse after another and laugh at the on-going confusion, chaos , contradiction, inconsistency and conflicting "opinionated hodge-podge of Protestant denominations that have arrived at over 42,000 "RELATIVE what each person thinks) is the TRUTH.----God "never was, never has been, nor ever will be, the author of this bible only (confusion, chaos and contradicting --mish-mash of "opinions". The TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the Bible (the Word of God) has been historical and biblically PROVEN for over 2000 years in Jesus Christ , in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church--the Bride of Christ!'--- and none other!!

~~~

YOU WROTE

Interesting how "everyone" of you bible only (self-appointed) Protestant preachers and teachers cannot reconcile ANY Biblical interpretation or historical truth among yourselves.

----

The foundation for the NEW TESTAMENT is in the OLD TESTAMENT...

It is not in the sordid history of the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH..

JUDAISM can stand alone.....CHRISTIANITY FINDS IT'S FOUNDATION IN JUDAISM....

JESUS IS KNOW AS THE SON OF DAVID...

DAVID IS OF THE SEED OF ABRAHAM....

ONE CANNOT SEPARATE CHRISTIANITY FROM IT'S ROOTS....

ROMAN CATHOLIC

TEACHINGS RITUALS DOGMA CALISTHENICS AND CONJECTURE

HAS NO ROOTS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT...

ONLY THE FOUNDATION OF JESUS CHRIST GOD'S SON IS THERE...

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

NO POPE

NO ROMAN DYNASTY

NO PAPAL SUCCESSORS IS FOUND .

NO FOUNDATION IS FOR THESE IS THERE.....

NOTHING MORE
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#529658 Apr 16, 2014
apostolic Paul say
don't fill shame from cross INRI

if you not suffer you did not know nothing

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#529659 Apr 16, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no greater "half-truth"--half- heresy" religious (man-made)---group of religious organization than the (over 42,000) " bible only" Protestant contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent "hodge podge" of " chaotic opinions..
What part of "Individual Truth" don't you understand? do you need someone to tell you what Truth is? Outside of Individual Truth, others Truth is questionable. to say the least..Do you attend religious services to hear and know what truth is, or do you decide for yourself? Everything outside of self is suggestive, inside it is subjective to what our perception of Truth is (Individualism )
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#529660 Apr 16, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no greater "half-truth"--half- heresy" religious (man-made)---group of religious organization than the (over 42,000) " bible only" Protestant contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent "hodge podge" of " chaotic opinions..
Throw in some agnostics and deists and you can just call them....

"America's Founders."
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#529661 Apr 16, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> A nod is as good as a wink..to a blind horse..
Those who want to stay spellbound to their own ingrained superstitions will choose to learn nothing new.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

As outlined (prophesied?) in his book,“Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change,” megachurch pastor John Hagee of Texas claims that “every time a tetrad occurs on Jewish feast days, something traumatic and ‘world-changing’ happens to Israel,” Bailey writes.

Want examples, oh skeptical ones? Read on:

“In 1492, the Jews were expelled from Spain and Christopher Columbus discovered America, giving the Jews a place to go. In 1948, the modern state of Israel was born, and in 1967, Israel won the Six-Day War and recaptured Jerusalem.”

But wait, there’s more:

“This time, Hagee suggests that a Rapture will occur where Christians will be taken to heaven, Israel will go to war in a great battle called Armageddon, and Jesus will return to Earth.”

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web