Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654001 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#528178 Apr 8, 2014
look your fingers
did they are equal
noooooooo
then why god created like that

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#528179 Apr 8, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not Gods will that ANY should perish but that all should come to repentence. BUT HE WON'T FORCE YOU.
According to the wacky theology, I wouldn't BE here sinning if the god had not created Adam and Eve as sinners in the first place.

The god owes ME an apology.

I owe it NOTHING!

Bunkology

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#528180 Apr 8, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> Understand this one thing. Once God saves you no one can pluck you out of His hands but you and only you can decide/ choose to leave God once He has saved you because God will not force anyone to remain with Him. It's all about FREEWILL.
You are reasoning with a woman who doesn't have enough sense to come in out of the rain

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#528181 Apr 8, 2014
just as a person has Free Will to accept Him as their Savior, they also have the free will to cast off the chain of Love that He Has given to us.

people like marge cant understand that when paul spoke of Demas, He spoke of him as being a slave to the Gospel, and when the love of the world was more to him that the love of God, He left Paul and most important, he left that Free gift of Salvation for his soul.

this is so simple an illustration of a person giving up their soul for the pleasures of this world, yet unlearned people cant realize it.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#528182 Apr 8, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what Jesus says here. More proof you are incapable of properly discerning the Word. Do you have problems with authority marge?
sorry I wanted to point out the ei false teachers you failed to address, those are deeds also one does not want to follow.

I only have a problem with following false authority and that's what your doing Anthony. I pray everyday you will see this. Love and Blessings.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#528183 Apr 8, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, you're confusing infallibility with impeccability. Christ promised the guidance of the Holy Spirit to His church Who protects her against teaching error. No dogma has ever been changed by anyone; it's impossible to do so.
You're also forgetting that Christ did indeed found a church through whom His word is taught and His sacraments conferred. He gave the Keys to the Kingdom to St. Peter along with the authority to bind and loose. He did not hand out bibles and leave us on our own to interpret them according to what our emotions and experiences dictate on any given day. I suppose one might use the word "institution" to describe the Church, although that really isn't accurate. It's more just a way for Protestants to dismiss the Church's divine origin.
I'm not sure what "secrets" you're talking about.
Regina you forgot, the history of your church , and the church fathers. who murdered , robbed, and tortured, and lied their way to the top of the most brutal institution the world has ever know.
Their is no way of knowing what they taught was truth, or lies.
Jesus didn't leaves us alone to interpret the Bible God sent the Holy Spirit, to lead us and guide to all truths. Protestant denomination still have kept many of the catholic teachings.
they have not laid aside many of the pagan rituals.
Luther may have lead the reform but he remained a catholic.
The True church of Christ are the people , not a religion.
truth

Perth, Australia

#528184 Apr 8, 2014
yep church in institution
scribe siting there too with nice documents too

i am not care
Is that sin.
no

Who is alive church?=alive believers

then
where your law stuck
on papers
or
mind and hearts

Could you control your mind and hearts!!!

man desire is to have anything what so ever
-budi umjeren u svemu=be mild in everything

When you eat you say not hot not cold..see similar law in everything!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#528185 Apr 8, 2014
Regina! hi:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#528186 Apr 8, 2014
god anger is not for ever

father forgive them
they did not know what they doing
thanks to father for his creation
thanks to son as redeemer
thanks to loving mother
thanks to holy spirit
you can't be liar
truth

Perth, Australia

#528187 Apr 8, 2014
its already written
tribe against tribe
nation against nation
people against people

Is that news for you?
very sad
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#528188 Apr 8, 2014
marge wrote:
Regina! hi:)
Hi, Marge!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#528189 Apr 8, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> Understand this one thing. Once God saves you no one can pluck you out of His hands but you and only you can decide/ choose to leave God once He has saved you because God will not force anyone to remain with Him. It's all about FREEWILL.
And once God saves you and you """"" CHOOSE"""" to return to your old ways i.e.leave God,doing this was compared to a dog returning to it's vomit. Gross
truth

Perth, Australia

#528190 Apr 8, 2014
liar from beginning
you forget that

why Himalaya stay on tropic line
what stay on cancer line

which line us up which under

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#528191 Apr 8, 2014
Dagnabbit! One of the nurses just walked by here eating a Hershey's candy bar. Now I gotta run to the snack machine. The power of suggestion,LOL.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#528192 Apr 8, 2014
Hey Hojo or any other Catholic!!!!!

Tell me what definition your NABre pope approved Bible teaches regarding the church Christ built. I don't see one word about it being the one (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.

Church: this word (Greek ekkl&#275;sia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. JesusÂ’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#528193 Apr 8, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
If he posts scripture only, it's not his opinion. When he posts scripture and adds his own words as to its meaning, it's opinion, then he condemns us for not accepting his opinion.
Neither his nor your opinion of the meaning of scripture carries any weight because neither of you have any authority.
I guess what we try to do is spell it out for you because we become frustrated with you. I know my opinions have often been not exactly in line with God's word but I would hope my big sisters like Kay Marie and Ltm would set me straight. That means I give them some 'authority' over me, if you want to call it that.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#528194 Apr 8, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Demonic possession.
This shows how crazy you two BD's theology is, when you get Saved God Himself possesses you forever.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#528195 Apr 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
IN YOU???
Maybe you need that teenage exorcists.
:)
Not that you would comprehend this but try reading reading Matthew 12:43-45. That's what I think the poster was referring to with his question. Oh never mind..........Stuck on stupid and glued to dumb

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#528196 Apr 8, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
This shows how crazy you two BD's theology is, when you get Saved God Himself possesses you forever.
Come in outta the rain sweetheart.
truth

Perth, Australia

#528197 Apr 8, 2014
demonic law and satanic invisible law is not my law

its law of accuserssssssssssss and perverts as well adversaryyyyyyy

its game of parallel systems in religion and politics

don't sleep Jesus Christ say to his discipline

who can say i can make you sleep
see pervert adversary demonic satanic law
political and religion game
wicket evil law white cocunnnnnnnnnn
see word
in name of jesus christ and his blade and his holy cross INRI
ej you you going be reavil wicket evil accusersssssssssssss

what Jesus Christ say

many many many

its not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jesus Christ words is perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr I recently left 10,207
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Wed South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web