Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
509,381 - 509,400 of 533,781 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

I've asked the god if it exists to strike me dead many times to prove that it exists to those in doubt ... and I'm still here posting each and every day.

One day I'll die and it's quite possible that the rumor will start and continue to grow that the god finally killed me for offending it.

If that occurs, one lie will then turn into many more lies.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme get this straight: Paul, a convert to Christianity, was writing to the new Christians, instructing them to hold steadfast to the JEWISH traditions they were being taught by word of mouth and letter? Apparently the Apostles were teaching Jewish traditions?
I give up. If you cant see you're a false teacher by now, you never will.
Try this brain teaser..... Is the Church the pillar and foundation of truth or the Bible?
Never mind, I don't wanna set you up in a sin, so could you privately ponder this?
YOU are as stupid as stupid can be. Paul WASNT writing to the early Christians to keep the Jewish tradtions, HE WAS TELLING TIMOTHY TO HOLD ONTO THEM.

therefore if you think they will help you, Go 4 it!!! but as for me, I am not Noahide.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

The Atheist Christopher Hitchens died from cancer. You can bet that if Christians weren't also dying from cancer they would make up some cock and bull story that "God" was punishing Christopher for being an Atheist.

That is what occurred with leprosy, until the Christians more and more started to also suffer from leprosy.

ONLY THEN did they understand that disease has no favorites.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Catholic Encyclopedia > L > Leprosy

They were excluded from the church by a funeral Mass and a symbolic burial (Martène, "De Rit. ant., " III, x).

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09182a.htm

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are as stupid as stupid can be. Paul WASNT writing to the early Christians to keep the Jewish tradtions, HE WAS TELLING TIMOTHY TO HOLD ONTO THEM.
therefore if you think they will help you, Go 4 it!!! but as for me, I am not Noahide.
You all cling to the stories of your favorite theologians who convinced you that their messages came from "God."

The theologians like it when you fight for their personalized cults. It keeps you divided and at odds with each other.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

BT. I just got your message. thank you very much for bring that to my attention

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
When I was still in religion I was unorganized by religion that taught hells for some and eternal bliss for others, as that belief never did make sense to me.
So within the shadow of my previous religious indoctrination I organized my own cult, with me as the only member.
I taught my self that God loved everybody and wouldn't reject any "souls" whatsoever from eternal bliss.
My cult made me happy go "lucky" in a confused sort of way ... but my conscience was not at ease.
Only when I left all religion (including my own cult) did I finally find peace within and feel whole just as I am.
Now I live to the best of my ability each moment, and am at peace with the concept that I can't do better than my best.
You only left one, for one of hopelessness..That Includes the one of night, when you're alone with your self..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme get this straight: Paul, a convert to Christianity, was writing to the new Christians, instructing them to hold steadfast to the JEWISH traditions they were being taught by word of mouth and letter? Apparently the Apostles were teaching Jewish traditions?
I give up. If you cant see you're a false teacher by now, you never will.
Try this brain teaser..... Is the Church the pillar and foundation of truth or the Bible?
Never mind, I don't wanna set you up in a sin, so could you privately ponder this?
Clay and other marchers to the false drum beat of the vatacan:

As Christianity grew and evolved, Jewish Christians became only one strand of the Christian community, characterised by combining the confession of Jesus as Christ with continued adherence to Jewish practices such as Sabbath observance and observance of the Jewish calendar, observance of Jewish laws and customs, circumcision, and synagogue attendance, and a direct genetic relationship to the earliest Jewish Christianity.

Repeat: observance of Jewish laws and customs

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You're just another nut.
Says you, is that supposed to me something to me? You do know that, your opinion means nothing to me right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

The understanding of God, is a gift that most of us will never Receive..Remember, only God can forgive Sin, not your run of the mill pope! Remember that, at your next confession to Man..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
For the demons out there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Don't worry, it's harmless for regular folks.
**Dimmy, why you did this to me?**
I bet you're the life of the party ain't cha?
Atheist Silurist

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Just watched the movie ,Philomena.

If there is any doubt how monstrously evil the catholic church was and still is just watch that movie.

Fecking evil bastards. The amount of suffering they caused to countless young girls and women is almost incomprehensible. If the new poster boy for the catholic church,Francis, really wants to atone for at least some of the evil the catholic church perpetrated, he would open the archives and help the mothers who's children were stolen from them.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, thank you RoSesz for that information. Nick has been through a rough time Sere and him are very devoted to each other. I will be praying for them both.
Amen
From what she has said, I doubt he will go home without a miracle.

Thanks for your agreement

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are as stupid as stupid can be. Paul WASNT writing to the early Christians to keep the Jewish tradtions, HE WAS TELLING TIMOTHY TO HOLD ONTO THEM.
Left you a,message
Atheist Silurist

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican.

Roman Catholic church the most evil church in history, says Me and the mothers of countless stolen children.

The irony of people confessing their so called sins to the catholic church. It should be the other way round,but it would probably take till the end of time to confess all their sins. Such an evil institution they should bulldoze the Vatican for being the heart of the biggest paedophile ring is history.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,
Going to show you something....
Look at this scripture.....
"<For> you are all children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. <For> as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ."
Look at the word FOR.....
It is used as a preposition and means for the purpose of or in order to be.
We are baptized ~~~for~~~ the purpose of or in order to be God's children.
If a person HAS NOT been baptized, how can they be a child of God???
Is baptism necessary for salvation???
ABSOLUTELY!!!
Is baptism necessary for salvation? Is it really? I seriously doubt that the thief on the cross was baptized yet Christ told him that that very day he would be in paradise. Comments!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Left you a,message
I read it. thanks Rose

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Atheist Silurist wrote:
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican.
Roman Catholic church the most evil church in history, says Me and the mothers of countless stolen children.
The irony of people confessing their so called sins to the catholic church. It should be the other way round,but it would probably take till the end of time to confess all their sins. Such an evil institution they should bulldoze the Vatican for being the heart of the biggest paedophile ring is history.
I agree. And those blooming idiots have the gall to claim that the RCC is the only true church.

If that's the church that Christ started then He populated it with hounds of hell itself as the RCC church leadership through the years.

And I want no part of it.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I read it. thanks Rose
She,is one of the bravest people,I have ever met..my heart is,with them both..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

no in kuran they have mirjam and isa

muslim not hide that
on more place then in bible kuran wrote about mother mary..

now confo you can't be liar

as well
please don't accuse people where statistic population not exist..

you say before too

its written

tribe against tribe nation against nation people against people
no

god is not liar

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Everyone on this forum needs to read this link. More revelations about the RCC.

http://www.whateverycatholicshouldknow.com/he...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Hebrewsunite 8,200
Vatican releases schedule for Pope's trip to Al... 12 hr Barbarian 5
If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like th... (Nov '13) 23 hr Finish this sentence 894
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Thu fener 20
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 36
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... Wed psycho 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Tue ELIAS IBARRA 60
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••