Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650045 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#528018 Apr 8, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
NEITHER ONE, BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS IN CHRIST. NOT IN PROTESTANT OR CATHOLIC RELIGIONS. You don't get it June, and you can't because ; your not born again .
you can't recieve what THE SPIRITUAL GOD IS SAYING TO A SPIRITUAL CHURCH.
So according to you Jesus had nor has a belief system huh???

He musts have been born to a Jewish mother that practiced Judaism ... just for the fun of it.

Hahahahaha
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#528019 Apr 8, 2014
4.. Next time you need a medical doctor ... either pray, or be sure to use a Creationist doctor who avoids evolutionary biology.

Good luck with either option.

Or, get real and come to the lite of reason and truth.

Ramen, my troubled and angry Brother
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#528020 Apr 8, 2014
Cjuck wrote:
<quoted text>
terrorists do use their religion but that's not what you said.
Here's your post:There is one common theme of virtually all terrorists - Hindu, Muslim, and Christian:
**again..pay attention this time. Christianity has nothing to do with religion.
"Christianity has nothing to do with religion."

Is that you June?

HAHAHAHAHA Good joke June. No true Christian in their right mind would,write something so absurd.

Prince George, Canada

#528021 Apr 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's more in the way of letting you know, that by true faith that you can be saved also June, not a proclamation of only salvation..
Same difference. All preachers belief they are saved ... unless of course they are actually Atheists hiding under the cover of religion to protect their incomes.

Prince George, Canada

#528022 Apr 8, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
MOST OF THE NEW TESTAMENT IS WRITTEN TO BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS..
It was compiled and approved by Catholic church fathers. And to the church fathers you would have been a heretic ... burned at the stake ... all in agreement with Jesus' will ... of course.

Sickening slop!

Prince George, Canada

#528023 Apr 8, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
MOST OF THE NEW TESTAMENT IS WRITTEN TO BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS..
Those that are not BORN AGAIN have no use for it.....
WHICH IS OF NO SURPRISE ..
BECAUSE..... they are dead to it.
The peasants were starving to death, while Luther ate comparable to a king.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book,“History of Christianity,” by Clyde L. Manschreck … comes the following.

In his infamous essay, in May, 1525, Against the Robbing and Murdering Hordes of Peasants, Luther called on the nobles to use any means available to suppress the rebels.“Smite, slay, and stab, secretly and openly … as if among mad dogs,” he urged,“lest the whole land be ruined.”

Prince George, Canada

#528024 Apr 8, 2014
Ironic ... isn't it???

All of the Presidents until John Kennedy were Protestant.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Reformation

At the beginning of the Protestant Reformation, Martin Luther articulated a doctrine of the two kingdoms. According to James Madison, perhaps one of the most important modern proponents of the separation of church and state, Luther's doctrine of the two kingdoms marked the beginning of the modern conception of separation of church and state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_ch ...
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#528025 Apr 8, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Catholics never or rarely post to you. Ever wonder why?
It "matters not" to me as to whether they respond or not!!........We as Catholics ALL know that we are Catholic Christian " brothers and sisters" in Jesus Christ" and that is ALL that counts! They know --and I know, that everything they post on this forum is the TRUTH of TRUE historical and biblical proven Catholic Teaching directly from Gods Word whether it be oral or written handed down from the Apostles over 2000 years ago..........Ever notice why there is NEVER any argument between Catholic on doctrine, faith and morals----while Protestant bible only "fundies" are in "constant conflict, debate, discussion and arguments with each other because of their " Never ending" contradiction, inconsistencies and opposition to each other's "personal opinionated" confused interpretation of the bible regarding its True interpretive meaning!(Been there--done that for over 35 years as a former bible only Protestant)------They can "have it"-------It is " 3 ring circus "- merry-go-round ----of over 500 years of Protestant "confusion, chaos and contradiction ALL with good intension ALL believing and worshiping
In their faiths with " partial truth Christianity, rejecting the Fullness of the faith and the Fullness of the Truth that Jesus gave us in His One True Apostolic Catholic Church 2000 years ago !!
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#528026 Apr 8, 2014
Cjuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't reply because it's the same question that you have asked 1000 times. It's boring
Of course you didn't, not because it's boring, but because you can't answer it without admitting there is no real authority in protestantism.

I would recommend you do one of two things going forward; either admit you you have no authority to judge whether someone is a true Christian - or - answer the question and explain exactly where you do get the authority to judge who is Christian or not (and also include in that explanation why your claim trumps that of other bible-alone protestants).
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#528027 Apr 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The peasants were starving to death, while Luther ate comparable to a king.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
From the book,“History of Christianity,” by Clyde L. Manschreck … comes the following.
In his infamous essay, in May, 1525, Against the Robbing and Murdering Hordes of Peasants, Luther called on the nobles to use any means available to suppress the rebels.“Smite, slay, and stab, secretly and openly … as if among mad dogs,” he urged,“lest the whole land be ruined.”
"Reason should be destroyed in all Christians." Martin Luther

Today, thanks to the born-again fundies, Martin Luther can claim absolute success.
Michael

Canada

#528028 Apr 8, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you recognize "Absolute Truth" when you tell lies about other Christians? Why would anyone accept your testimony when you're a liar?
...Are you claiming you have never lied? Should anyone accept anything you say?
Michael

Canada

#528029 Apr 8, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never judged you a non-Christian and the Catholic Church does not judge you a non-Christian, so it's a moot question. On the other hand, you have spent years on this forum judging Catholics as non-Christian. Again, where do you and Cjuck get the authority to judge whether someone is a Christian? If it's just because you and Cjuck say you're a born again bible-only believer, why shouldn't we accept other protestant's judgment of you as a non-Christian?
...What are you talking about???

......You are the most judgmental of all, on this forum.
Michael

Canada

#528030 Apr 8, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have answered " your OWN questions" based on the KNOWN fact that your questions are "loaded with distorted conclusions"!(laced) with your own (opinionated) bible only lies, deceit and manipulation of the truth!........We as Catholics have over 2000 years of the AUTHENTICATED TRUTH of Jesus Christ and his OneTrue Apostolic Catholic Church (to confirm, back up and verify EVERYTHING that we believe and is PROVEN to be True, over and over and over again!!!......Go argue with YOURSELF in the mirror! Your (phony counterfeit)---bible only question and answer game is a "waste time. Play your bible verse "spin game" with the rest of your other 42,200 other "fundies" who don't agree with you either!!!
...,Unbelievable!
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#528031 Apr 8, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Are you claiming you have never lied? Should anyone accept anything you say?
Not the brightest bulb on the tree are you Mike...
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#528032 Apr 8, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...What are you talking about???
......You are the most judgmental of all, on this forum.
lol.

Prince George, Canada

#528033 Apr 8, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
"Reason should be destroyed in all Christians." Martin Luther
Today, thanks to the born-again fundies, Martin Luther can claim absolute success.
His "reason" to change Jesus' supposed mind into yet another morphed theology committed by protestors (Protest-ants)... was his lust for the lovely Catholic nun with whom he wanted to spend his life and with whom he could "legally" with the approval of Jesus (of course) have sex.

Funny stuff indeed if there hadn't been so much blood shed over all the stupidity.

Prince George, Canada

#528034 Apr 8, 2014
If Catholics wanted to see, they WOULD see, that even popes at one time were allowed to marry.

Theology never had anything in common with gods inspiring men to write. That should be obvious to even the most dull-witted humans on planet earth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Din Timelines

World History Timelines

dec 14 - Adrian II, Italian Pope (867-72)/last married pope, dies at about 80.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#528035 Apr 8, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never judged you a non-Christian and the Catholic Church does not judge you a non-Christian, so it's a moot question. On the other hand, you have spent years on this forum judging Catholics as non-Christian. Again, where do you and Cjuck get the authority to judge whether someone is a Christian? If it's just because you and Cjuck say you're a born again bible-only believer, why shouldn't we accept other protestant's judgment of you as a non-Christian?
~~~

Never is a long time...

You have questioned my call to the ministry ...because I am not Roman Catholic...

Just as there are certain characteristics expected of a ambassador of a country....

there are expectations that are expected of fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the

household of God; ...

As ambassadors for Christ, we are suppose to represent Him..

(or better yet...allow Him to represent Himself through us)

Our entanglement with earthly organization ect..should be at best secondary or non

existent..

The Apostle Paul wrote..

Php 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#528036 Apr 8, 2014
I am not self-righteous.

I am not self-righteous, because I have the keys to understanding God.

Do not question the validity of my position on God.

Anyone who has a fundamental disagreement with me on this fact -- are in deep doodoo with God, and frankly can go 'eff themselves.

Otherwise, my God loves you and so do I.

Ramen

PS.... my God does not blame its own Creation for the sins of their first created mom and dad. That would be immoral.

Ramen
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#528037 Apr 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
His "reason" to change Jesus' supposed mind into yet another morphed theology committed by protestors (Protest-ants)... was his lust for the lovely Catholic nun with whom he wanted to spend his life and with whom he could "legally" with the approval of Jesus (of course) have sex.
Funny stuff indeed if there hadn't been so much blood shed over all the stupidity.
Good for him. A religion born of LUST, instead of WAR.

Or maybe lust and war.

Ramen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WND Anti-Vaxxer Promotion Update 17 hr friend 4
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Sun make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
More from around the web