Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687390 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#527952 Apr 8, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Junith writes -- "Those who believe they know truth, want to impress others WITH their {{{WISDOM}}}. And when they can't impress others ... they accuse others of being full of HATE."
It does shake them. So they assign a personal negative motive to the person who shakes them -- you.
If you disagreed with them about anything that was provable or obvious in the real world - like "all USA moon landings were all staged in a studio on earth," they wouldn't say you "hate" them. They'd just laugh (well most anyhow).
But when you challenge them on something that makes little sense in the real world, it's another story.
Ramen

The fantasy of self being holy and others being evil is a very popular fantasy indeed.

The supposed "holy"-books in all religions are the most popular of all books ... at least that used to be the case.

Yet they all believe each other's "holy"-books are based on lies and their own books are based on HOLY absolute truth.

Foolhardy.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#527953 Apr 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you make new sins each day???
Be careful how you answer the question.
I suggest that when you refer to homosexuals as perverts and suggest that they will go to hell ... you are causing harm to them.
Is using your religion to cause harm to others a SIN???
What % of clergy, especially Catholic and fundamentalist Protestant -- are repressing their gayness?

What % of clergy abuse claims involve same sex abuse?

It sure seems a lot more same sex abuse among clergy. Let's do a Google search:

I believe this applies to RCC priests:

"According to the John-Jay-Report 80.9% of the alleged abuse victims in the United States were male."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate_on_the_ca...

No god set that up.

Ramen
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#527955 Apr 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never kill you for believing you offended Allah, because I don't believe in Allah.
There is one common theme of virtually all terrorists - Hindu, Muslim, and Christian:

They are all doing God's work, so regular norms don't apply.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#527956 Apr 8, 2014
From the book “God’s Bullies,” by Perry Deanne Young comes the following

In the name of Jesus and God, they had perpetrated all kinds of little cruelties on others and had meanwhile fooled themselves into thinking they could do no wrong because they were always carrying out God’s will.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#527957 Apr 8, 2014
WE HERE IN THIS FORUM (as born again Christians) SHOULD STRIVE TO FOLLOW THE FORMAT BELOW

2Ti 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

2Ti 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

2Ti 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Jas 3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

Jas 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

Jas 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

Jas 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Jas 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
truth

Perth, Australia

#527958 Apr 8, 2014
alive church is alive people
alive believers

did you looking with eyes trough corrupt institution

dirty water=systems and organizations
Cjuck

Dublin, OH

#527959 Apr 8, 2014
<quoted text>
There is one common theme of virtually all terrorists - Hindu, Muslim, and Christian:
They are all doing God's work, so regular norms don't apply.
Ahh once again your cake hole has opened.

Since I don't believe you, please provide evidence that a true born again Christian is a terrorist...thanks.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#527960 Apr 8, 2014
<quoted text>
What % of clergy, especially Catholic and fundamentalist Protestant -- are repressing their gayness?
What % of clergy abuse claims involve same sex abuse?
It sure seems a lot more same sex abuse among clergy. Let's do a Google search:
I believe this applies to RCC priests:
"According to the John-Jay-Report 80.9% of the alleged abuse victims in the United States were male."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate_on_the_ca...
No god set that up.
Ramen
After a long and intensive study of sex abuse, I believe that both genders suffered sex abuse.

But the hierarchy wanted to label homosexuals as the problem to take the focus off their own problems ... in the attitude, "Those darned homosexuals sneaked into our churches without us knowing and they molested our precious children."

Bunkology.

After reading "Habits of Sin" it is plain that nuns molested little girls.

The more I read, the more I realize there is always more to the story.

Priests often molested girls as well as boys. They were pedophiles and pedophilia is a mindset that occurred in both men and women. And it has nothing to do with being homosexual or heterosexual. It has everything to do with using sex to control those in positions of having no power, who then become the victims of the pedophiles.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#527961 Apr 8, 2014
Cjuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I don't believe you, please provide evidence that a true born again Christian is a terrorist...thanks.
Christians in Africa right now are taking up arms to kill Muslims.

Of course the Christians would never refer to their own "missions" as terror, but rest assured the Muslims have their own opinions.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#527962 Apr 8, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
WE HERE IN THIS FORUM (as born again Christians) SHOULD STRIVE TO FOLLOW THE FORMAT BELOW
Each of your MOOD-swings requires you to post different scriptures to in turn assure you that you are on the righteous path with Jesus as your captivated image of choice.

In your mind-SET, you and Jesus are HOLY and others are filled with evil and the devil.

Those are the games you play with your buy-bull.
Cjuck

Dublin, OH

#527963 Apr 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a true born again Christian who kills..

Let me guess, the news claims they are Christians.

You know what's funny Grams...atheists will believe anything that is anti-God including scientists but reject God's Word.

Do you realize Grams at one point in your life you believed in God but now because you have rejected Him you have been blinded to the truth. You can't see it...makes sense doesn't it?

sad
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#527964 Apr 8, 2014
There are now ministers preaching who admit behind the "scenes" that they are Atheists. They admit that they stay preaching the same old sermons, because they have no other way of earning a living.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book “God’s Bullies,” by Perry Deanne Young comes the following

He could lie to us, because he had lied to himself.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#527965 Apr 8, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming June that what you believe about christians, is true about all christians.
Catholic's believe in talking to dead people , bowing to idols and burning candles, confessing to a priest.
I don't I believe in a personal walk with the Lord, its the way I live my life, I try to follow Jesus example to love my neighbour..
I have known and believed in God since I have been 3, no one told me that it was just there.
It never acurred to me, till I was 16 and someone told me they didn't believe in God.
Going to church does not make you a christian neither does saying I believe in God, satan believes in God. The fact that you don't is your business June and if you feel at peace believing as you do so be it.
I believe and always have believed in "GOD" SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BELITTLE TRUE BELIEVERS.
I AM NOT THE ONE WHO SAYS WHO OR WHO DOESN'T GO TO HELL.
ACTUALLY THAT IS A PERSONAL DECISION AN INDIVIDUAL MAKES FOR THEMSELVES.
GOD GAVE US ALL FREE WILL TO CHOOSE.
THE THING IS JUNE YOUR NOT SATISFIED IN YOUR DISBELIEVE YOU FEEL IT IS YOUR DUTY TO DISCOURGE OTHERS NOT TO BELIEVE, BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL DECISION NOT TO.
IF I CAN ON HERE ON A DAILY BASES AND BELITTLE AND NAME CALLED SOMEONE YOU LOVED OR CARED ABOUT YOU WOULD HAVE A CANARY.
I BELIEVE YOUR HAVING TO MUCH FUN AT OTHERS EXPENSE JUNE.
RELIGIONS ARE YOUR HANG UP NOT MINE . THEY ALL WILL BE HANDLE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE RELIGIOUS BONDAGE THEY HAVE PUT ON PEOPLE.
AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE HOLD WE WILL PRAISE AND WORSHIP THE LORD OUR GOD.
"Catholic's believe in talking to dead people , bowing to idols and burning candles, confessing to a priest."

Obviously your "Christian" beliefs include lying about other Christians.
Cjuck

Dublin, OH

#527966 Apr 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the Christians would never refer to their own "missions" as terror, but rest assured the Muslims have their own opinions.
Here Grams, I posted this for you and all your atheists friends who post things like Christians killing Muslims.

This is the New Living Translation so it's easy for you to understand.

Matt 7:16 "You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

**So in the future, please refrain from idiotic posts..thanks
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#527967 Apr 8, 2014
Cjuck wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you need to read posts more carefully.

In answer to your question,#1 -- who defines "true born Christian?"

#2 -- Where NO members of the Protestant-led Ku Klux Klan (all forms of terror -- arson, beatings, cross burnings, lynching, murder, rape, and whipping) "true born Christians."

???

Were the Crusaders who whipped out an entire town that surrendered NOT "true born Christians?" AFter all, they sure walked their talk more than most, right

????

Try to make some sense and I will be happy to engage you in a respect way. However, it does NOT sound like you LOVE ME, as Jesus clearly taught.

Maybe I respect your god-man as a man more than you respect him as a god?

Ramen
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#527968 Apr 8, 2014
Cjuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a true born again Christian who kills..
Let me guess, the news claims they are Christians.
You know what's funny Grams...atheists will believe anything that is anti-God including scientists but reject God's Word.
Do you realize Grams at one point in your life you believed in God but now because you have rejected Him you have been blinded to the truth. You can't see it...makes sense doesn't it?
sad
They claim they are Christian, not the news. Of course we understand your denial, but why so bitter?

Oh yes, reality is against you.

Come to the lite of reality.

Ramen
Cjuck

Dublin, OH

#527969 Apr 8, 2014
<quoted text>
#2 -- Where NO members of the Protestant-led Ku Klux Klan (all forms of terror -- arson, beatings, cross burnings, lynching, murder, rape, and whipping) "true born Christians."
???
Were the Crusaders who whipped out an entire town that surrendered NOT "true born Christians?" AFter all, they sure walked their talk more than most, right
????
Try to make some sense and I will be happy to engage you in a respect way. However, it does NOT sound like you LOVE ME, as Jesus clearly taught.
Maybe I respect your god-man as a man more than you respect him as a god?
Ramen
didn't think you could prove anything...thanks.
Cjuck

Dublin, OH

#527970 Apr 8, 2014
<quoted text>
They claim they are Christian, not the news. Of course we understand your denial, but why so bitter?
Oh yes, reality is against you.
Come to the lite of reality.
Ramen
Many folks in the world claim they are Christians but unfortunately many believe in God but never put their faith in Christ.

You can say hi to them one day. You too will believe that Christ is the Son of God. Of course it may not be this lifetime.
Cjuck

Dublin, OH

#527971 Apr 8, 2014
<quoted text>
???
Matt 7:16 "You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

**so...true born again Christians beat people, lie, murder, rape, and whip...not according to God's Word.

why do you suppose I waste my time with you and Grams talking about Christianity when it's obvious you both haven't a clue about it?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#527972 Apr 8, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Want answers??? Here the are AGAIN!!! Read the TRUTH from me AGAIN!!(9) of them!
527890, 527853, 527862, 527768, 527725, 527488, 527495, 527479, 527348
Want more answers??? Here they are AGAIN!! Read the TRUTH from Anthony AGAIN (4)
527683, 527288, 527845, 527849
Want more answers?? Here they are AGAIN!! Read the TRUTH from Liam AGAIN (4)
527672, 527619, 527770, 527740
Summary:
The Bible only Protestant teaching of OSAS is heresy
The Bible only teaching that the bible is the only source of Truth for Christians is a distorted, and perverted doctrine that is unbiblical, unhistorical and untenable NOWHERE is it EVER taught in Sacred Scripture.........Sola Scriptural is an 18th century " man-made doctrine" of deception, false teachings and distorted manipulative "opinions" that have little or no basis of ANY Truth to back it up!!!!
Still want more answers??? Read--re-read and re-read again until eventually (just maybe) it might sink in!!!!
You will not answer my question because it will clearly show the proof of my words...you are a liar...

Tell me what definition your NABre pope approved Bible teaches regarding the church Christ built. I don't see one word about it being the one (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.

Church: this word (Greek ekkl&#275;sia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesus’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web