Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646715 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#527733 Apr 7, 2014
pochapat ce ti
poshtapala=letters
caj.no;ko;r;e;ano
see result of talk
talk talk talk
chalk chalk chalk=drove
in kimo-dresso with lots of flower as lief
as martial art in $p;ring
for tureste as for reste
za sve all years
visitare with reputare
truth

Perth, Australia

#527734 Apr 7, 2014
see poem
visitare with reputare

nemoj me korit
Liam

Denver, CO

#527735 Apr 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
OUR dear brother Nick has,just reached journeys,end .
May he,rest in the arms,of His,Lord Jesus...free of pain at last.
In Jesus,name Amen
I will miss,his,wisdom and humor ..
And pray for peace for Sera,
Very sad. What was his illness and how old was he?
truth

Perth, Australia

#527736 Apr 7, 2014
on map stay
ukoso
as plus 44
44%
never lose
ukoso?=/

ukusno=to in line as martial art to be respected or to see as loving
ukusno=as loving costume

\=free procento

/=plus 44

its stay as indication on map

as geometric drove from here its stay away as this
/
\
from 120 line in geometric toward sibire
its outway
/
\
another secret on map what confirm
which going toward beringe and Alaska
in geometric secrets on my map in my mind and heart

its one from 150 secrets

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#527737 Apr 7, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hate me just cuz I'm purdy.
Hate takes to much energy..
truth

Perth, Australia

#527738 Apr 7, 2014
/
\
its 75/25 degree from one side which avoid straight line toward 120 vertical degree

its secrets from 150 which i drove over map

in within
they have
two line inner as circle in see 2x 4 in distance in deep sea
((())) when you looking dugme=boton from bluze as you see on dress as cookman or dr or nurse or similar in 2 way button=dugme

its stay in secrets from 150 secrets what i drove over map

you did not know what others know

its in dark secrets as martial art

I fill good.

I am fine!
truth

Perth, Australia

#527739 Apr 7, 2014
all secrets is not good to know
no
someone is dangers
Liam

Chicago, IL

#527740 Apr 7, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
2Th 1:1 ¶ Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
Nowhere....no place....not even a hint of the term "tradition" or "traditions" is used in that chapter......
You are pathetic.....deliberately misusing Scripture to support your lies....
Paul's second letter to the Thessalonians is very short. It should only take a few minutes to read.
truth

Perth, Australia

#527741 Apr 7, 2014
burso;asija

cija je ono bursa=torba

see money-likers
talkers talk talk talk with me

peoms
as heart
i describe
as i colud

its exist
3x continent is twisted

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
150 page secrets
truth

Perth, Australia

#527742 Apr 7, 2014
light coming from east
geometric way as geometric cristal drove over map

my mind is not yours
nooooooooo

i drove with heart and realay on mind
not to think nooooooooooo
its been in within before

i fill fine

very good now

i drove
over 150 page
truth

Perth, Australia

#527743 Apr 7, 2014
in bigining is word

obsor=horisont
see peter 1 2 3
john 1 2 3

read

poem
smjenijavat cu se
dan i noch
i opet cu svome bogu doch
nkh
truth

Perth, Australia

#527744 Apr 7, 2014
dobro dobro dobro

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#527745 Apr 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad. What was his illness and how old was he?
Clay he's been very ill for a,long time.longer than I've been on here

It's,the same illness he's,had all along..many days,he'd be here posting from bed , very ill.

I'll leave any details Sera wants to share to her ..but he was in hospital and passed around 330, thanks,for asking ..

Please,keep them both in prayer
truth

Perth, Australia

#527746 Apr 7, 2014
eat shaken banana juice
papaya kivi lemon orange skin..all juice are 50 cents
skin fruits in plain water
skin fruits as tonic in plain water=50 cents

pray
holy cross
in name of Jesus christ
all demons going away

ej you in secrets
god going reavile your name
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
how i know who they areeeeeeeeeeeee
Liam

Chicago, IL

#527747 Apr 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay he's been very ill for a,long time.longer than I've been on here
It's,the same illness he's,had all along..many days,he'd be here posting from bed , very ill.
I'll leave any details Sera wants to share to her ..but he was in hospital and passed around 330, thanks,for asking ..
Please,keep them both in prayer
Ok. Thanks for the info.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#527748 Apr 7, 2014
Persecution by The Roman Church
“The Inquisition"

Most people have some knowledge of the holocaust, the six years of torture, death, and atrocities that the Jews, Poles, Gypsies, and a number of other minority groups suffered under Hitler and the Nazis during the Second World War. While in no way downplaying the terrible events of the holocaust, such a massacre does not compare to the severity of the torture and murder that took place under papal authority during the 605 years of the Roman Catholic Inquisition.

From the beginning of the papacy, until the present time, it is estimated by credible historians that more than fifty million men and women have been slaughtered for the crime of heresy charged against them by Papal Rome. This is documented in John Dowling’s The History of Romanism, Book 8, Ch. 1, pp. 542, 543:“From the birth of Popery in 600, to the present time, it is estimated by careful and credible historians, that more than FIFTY MILLION of the human family have been slaughtered for the crime of heresy by popish persecutors, an average of more than forty thousand religious murders for every year of the existence of Popery.” The main credible historians on the Inquisition, besides Dowling himself are Lea, Vancandard, Maycock, Coulton, and Turberville.

Secondly, Scott’s Church History gives a few sets of numbers, with the qualification,“No computation can reach the numbers who have been put to death, in different ways, on account of their maintaining the profession of the Gospel, and opposing the corruption of the Church of Rome. A MILLION of poor Waldenses perished in France; NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND orthodox Christians were slain in less than thirty years after the institution of the order of the Jesuits. The Duke of Alva boasted of having put to death in the Netherlands, THIRTY-SIX THOUSAND by the hand of the common executioner during the space of a few years. The Inquisition destroyed, by various tortures, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND within thirty years. These are a few specimens, and but a few, of those which history has recorded; but the total amount will never be known till the earth shall disclose her blood, and no more cover her slain.”

The torture chambers of the Inquisition lasted 605 years and were found throughout the nations controlled by Rome. They had their beginning under Pope Innocent III in 1203 until the Inquisition's final dissolution in Spain, Portugal and South America in 1808.
truth

Perth, Australia

#527749 Apr 7, 2014
sometimes small numbers exist
bigger not

whats happen with bigger numbers

under statistic not exist where accusers point fingers
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

now

in future
3 continents
then oldo poldo not going save anyone
don't you oldo

since abel and cain exist war exist
your forget that
did they belong jew or others or abram

very sad

god is sad with us
must be

after all

God love us!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#527750 Apr 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Thanks for the info.
Again thanks,for asking.

I'm sure,at one time or other Nick/ Hermi enriched each one of us,with his,insights,.

He,will be missed,

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#527751 Apr 7, 2014
And humor
Liam

Aurora, CO

#527752 Apr 7, 2014
OldJG wrote:
Persecution by The Roman Church
“The Inquisition"
Most people have some knowledge of the holocaust, the six years of torture, death, and atrocities that the Jews, Poles, Gypsies, and a number of other minority groups suffered under Hitler and the Nazis during the Second World War. While in no way downplaying the terrible events of the holocaust, such a massacre does not compare to the severity of the torture and murder that took place under papal authority during the 605 years of the Roman Catholic Inquisition.
From the beginning of the papacy, until the present time, it is estimated by credible historians that more than fifty million men and women have been slaughtered for the crime of heresy charged against them by Papal Rome. This is documented in John Dowling’s The History of Romanism, Book 8, Ch. 1, pp. 542, 543:“From the birth of Popery in 600, to the present time, it is estimated by careful and credible historians, that more than FIFTY MILLION of the human family have been slaughtered for the crime of heresy by popish persecutors, an average of more than forty thousand religious murders for every year of the existence of Popery.” The main credible historians on the Inquisition, besides Dowling himself are Lea, Vancandard, Maycock, Coulton, and Turberville.
Secondly, Scott’s Church History gives a few sets of numbers, with the qualification,“No computation can reach the numbers who have been put to death, in different ways, on account of their maintaining the profession of the Gospel, and opposing the corruption of the Church of Rome. A MILLION of poor Waldenses perished in France; NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND orthodox Christians were slain in less than thirty years after the institution of the order of the Jesuits. The Duke of Alva boasted of having put to death in the Netherlands, THIRTY-SIX THOUSAND by the hand of the common executioner during the space of a few years. The Inquisition destroyed, by various tortures, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND within thirty years. These are a few specimens, and but a few, of those which history has recorded; but the total amount will never be known till the earth shall disclose her blood, and no more cover her slain.”
The torture chambers of the Inquisition lasted 605 years and were found throughout the nations controlled by Rome. They had their beginning under Pope Innocent III in 1203 until the Inquisition's final dissolution in Spain, Portugal and South America in 1808.
John Dowling "History of Romanism"?

John Dowling: born in 1832, New York

Lol. I guess no one confronted him on his slander that the RC killed 70 percent of Europe!
You feel better now recycling that age old fundie propaganda? Are your hands washed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 12 hr Mr Sir 10,166
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Mon South Knox Hombre 2
News Nation-Now 57 mins ago 10:35 a.m.Pope Francis s... Mon Rev Cash Dollar 1
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
More from around the web