Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650408 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#526782 Apr 3, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
In your evolutionary faith, what came first? The chicken or the egg?
Yes it is a serious question.
Try it.
If the universe always existed ... nothing came first.

Prince George, Canada

#526783 Apr 3, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.markbeast.org/mark-beast-paganism....
that will show you how the Vatican worships everything except what you believe they worship.
THE CHRIST OF CHRIST-MASS The "Christ" they wish to put "back into" Christmas has been CONFUSED with a CHRIST who was NEVER part of CHRISTMAS to begin with. Rome did not even intend the REAL CHRIST to be part of CHRIST-MASS. Rome intended to CREATE an ICON socially and psychologically engineered for the benefit of THE ROMAN EMPIRE, to give Rome absolute power over the hearts and minds of a medieval fascist dictatorship. These well known but rarely discussed brutal historical facts are shocking to the senses of modern people. The Christ they wish to "put back" into Christmas is a ROMAN CHRIST, that never existed, and everyone would be much better off without. So dramatic and diabolical was the deception, Catholic dissident, and later Reformation Theologians warned the worshiping of THIS Christ, could very well even endanger one's eternal destiny. Not only was this Christ intentionally created to be a FALSE CHRIST to replace the REAL ONE, orders were issued to have every living member of his natural family exterminated to make sure the Roman Icon went unchallenged by pesky matters of reality. Find out how the REAL CHRIST actually prophesied this Roman Icon desgined from the very beginning to bury him, and warned anyone patronizing this violent and cruel deception would be endangering their salvation. THE CHRIST OF CHRIST-MASS
theres you a little history of their Christ Mass
I don't place faith in ANY religious theology. That does away with ALL of the confusion.

I do my best with each moment, and if I don't live up to my own expectation, I try again.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#526784 Apr 3, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
Like the theory of gravity....
in the modern world, few can escape the Theory of Evolution.
That's how my God keeps us from flying off into space,
and how my God made the universe work.
Come to the lite.
Ramen
What experiment(s) results would change the theory of Evolution into the law of Evolution?
You already said there is no missing link. If that is true, what's still missing?

Location hidden

#526785 Apr 3, 2014
Boycott modern medicine and modern agriculture.
Ramen
hhhhhhmmmmmm
I know that was tongue in cheek, but there are certain things in both that conscientious people should boycott. Both are forcing harmful chemicals and toxins of various kinds on the populace for the sole purpose of profit..

Prince George, Canada

#526786 Apr 3, 2014
"Why do you believe that all the supposed saviors in other religions are false and that Jesus is real?"

Christian ... "Because MY Jesus IS real and all other religions are based on false promises."

End of story!

THAT depicts indoctrination.

All of you KNOW that if you were born in any other religion, chances are better than not, you would be just as faithful to the other religions as you now are to your own religion.

THAT depicts indoctrination ... or put another way ... HYPNOSIS!

Location hidden

#526787 Apr 3, 2014
Like the theory of gravity....
in the modern world, few can escape the Theory of Evolution.
That's how my God keeps us from flying off into space,
and how my God made the universe work.
Come to the lite.
Ramen
"Like the theory of gravity...."

"That's how my God keeps us from flying off into space,"

Nope.
It is the Law of Gravity which keeps you here.
The Theory of Gravity would be employed to tell us why, since you are not magnetic, your God uses the Law of Gravity to make sure you stay here.
<smile>

Prince George, Canada

#526788 Apr 3, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr. History/Deacon of Bologna, any person with an 8th grade education can look at this site and see that almost all of the deaths occurred at the hands of non-Christian pagans.
Look, only an ignorant fool completely void of any knowledge of history or a gullible psychopath who buys in to every internet conspiracy theory thinks the "Roman Empire" before it's fall was in any way associated with the Catholic Church.
Do you entertain the idea that there is even a slight possibility that YOU will end up in hell???

Come ON now ... you can confess your sins on the forum.

We all know that you can thump that bible to preach at others about sin and evil and hell.

I'll wait for your HONEST reply, but I won't hold my breath.

Location hidden

#526789 Apr 3, 2014
The devil says "Better biofuels through evolution"
This news brief from April 2009 describes how synthetic biologists are using the process of directed evolution to improve the efficiency of biofuel production.
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news...
Boycott biofuel.
Ramen
"describes how synthetic biologists are using ..."

Nope.
The biologists are real.
What that article actually describes is how real live biological biologists are using synthetics to advance biofuel technology by employing directed evolution processes..

Prince George, Canada

#526790 Apr 3, 2014
For all the preaching through all the time spent on the forum, not one Christian has DARED to answer the question ... "Do you honestly believe that the theology that Jesus abandoned the Jews to join up with the Christians ... either Catholic, or Protestant, is based on truth?"

You know a lie when you see one ... but you don't want to admit that your religion is defunct!

With no Jesus supporting you, you are "dead" in the WATER.

For being so anxious to believe lies, you deserve nothing BUT disappointment.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#526791 Apr 3, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
The old timers in the oil field keep telling the young bucks to stop avoiding the older ladies cuz they just may figger it's their last time and they will put all they got into it.
Sorry, the devil made me do it.
<snicker>
HaHa! the older the berry, the sweeter the juice. Older women are better lovers. they might be a little dust on the bottle, but don't let it fool you what's inside..

Prince George, Canada

#526792 Apr 3, 2014
Common sense suggests without question that within the buffoonery of religion ... had Jesus lived, he would have aimed at making better Jews for his Jewish religion. He would NOT have gone whoring after other theologies totally at odds with Judaism that he in turn studied and mastered his whole life.

Your lies are at odds with your own consciences.

Let it go and live in the moment.

If I did it ... you can do it.

Location hidden

#526793 Apr 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
If I thought I was going to be allowed into heaven and others were not, I wouldn't want to go there either. It would weigh very heavy on my conscience to be in the company of a god that chose me over others.
I guess that's the difference in desires of humans.
Bunkology
Are there railroad tracks in your heaven?
Can we live on the same side of them there?

Location hidden

#526794 Apr 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't place faith in ANY religious theology. That does away with ALL of the confusion.
I do my best with each moment, and if I don't live up to my own expectation, I try again.
Dang June, you must be old huh? throw a number out there..don't throw it to hard tho, don't want you falling and breaking a hip :)

Location hidden

#526795 Apr 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that YOU are going to hell???
If there is one, Yeah, irecknso..

June, let me ask you, How long were you in church before you left?

Prince George, Canada

#526796 Apr 3, 2014
Religion of any brand is not good.

Just as they fought continually with each other, theologians wanted followers to fight their battles.

Without the support of warriors, they couldn't lead new religionists into battle to in turn gain earthly kingdoms, prestige and other "material" comforts.

They even had a title for such hatred.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Odium theologicum (o di um the o loj ikim)(Lat.). The bitter hatred of rival theologians. No wars so sanguinary as holy wars; no persecutions so relentless as religious persecutions; no hatred so bitter as theological hatred.

Prince George, Canada

#526797 Apr 3, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there railroad tracks in your heaven?
Can we live on the same side of them there?
This con-artist seems to have the "answer" for quite a few gullible believers.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

I watched a program on Primetime OWN.

The man who calls himself the second coming of Jesus told the person interviewing him (verbatim)... "So you tell the millions of followers I have ...’Dat guy's a liar.’ You know what dey gonna say?...‘I prefer his lies.’"

Here he is in person …

Location hidden

#526798 Apr 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying AGAIN. I never stated that man was special, and you KNOW that.
Have you nothing better to do than lie?
Me hand is in the cookie jar for sure.
I amend my remarks to say that you used the word "special" but did not say that man IS "special".
My bad.

Location hidden

#526799 Apr 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that question for you from my perspective, and I'm not going down the road again with you.
I guess I missed it.

No wait, I recall now, you answered by saying that many have died in the name of religion, and all religion is BUNKOLOGY.
Uh, OK.
<rolls eyes>

Prince George, Canada

#526800 Apr 3, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> If there is one, Yeah, irecknso..
June, let me ask you, How long were you in church before you left?
My mother took me to church when I was a child. As an adult I went to a few different churches, not because I believed what they taught, but rather because I wanted to find out what they taught so I could question the dogmas.

My father was raised Catholic, broke away from Catholicism, to later join the equally nutty men of the Rosicrucian Order that promised him knowledge for his hard-earned money.

Shysters ... one and all.

At 70 years of age, about 41/2 years back, I said goodbye to religion and for the first time in my life, left confusion behind, and found my own peace within.

And I have never regretted my decision.

I spend hours a day on the forum giving others my experience with religion, so that they also (if and when the time is right) want to leave the confusion behind ... I make it plain that it is as possible for them, as it was for me.

Location hidden

#526801 Apr 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If the universe always existed ... nothing came first.
True.

The question addresses the Theory of Evolution specifically however ... unless of course Mr. Delusions says that his Theory of Evolution also says that there was no "beginning".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web