Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 627602 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#526655 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Seems that ole creepy @$$ dude is jealous June.. Good!
NAAAHH!

If you lighten up, you will see that he is joking.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526656 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're down right creepy dude! CREEPY!
You are jealous.

People often are when one knows the one true God.

Ramen :o)

Prince George, Canada

#526657 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I will be as gentle as a Sunday morning :)
I think I'll pass and have an enema instead. At my age it would be more soothing.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#526658 Apr 2, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
See June, we are fighting over you.
Yes, I am jealous, so what? June is mine. Leave her alone.
June, my God is much better than pusher's. Don't let him fool you :o)
Ramen
Oy veh!

Prince George, Canada

#526659 Apr 2, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.
Cause I'm happy.
You SHOULD be happy. You and Jesus all gassed up and ready to GO.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

PLANET EARTH … the Final Chapter … Hal Lindsey

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

All the believers who have been raptured, or snatched away, will meet the Lord face to face, in the air.

Prince George, Canada

#526660 Apr 2, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
You people are not happy.
Only those who won't settle for less than eternal bliss in a supposed afterlife are happy ... MAYBE!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

The Opium of the People. A CATCHPHRASE applied to religion. It is derived from Karl Marx (On Hegel’s Philosophy of Law).

Religion is the sigh of the hard-pressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, as it is the soul of soulless circumstances. It is the opium of the people.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#526661 Apr 2, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...you better be careful what you say, the pope has already fired a German bishop for spending 43 million on a luxury house. I guess you disagree with pope France s and call him all the names you called me because you don't believe this stories are true,
$43 million and you say that's fine .....enjoy yourself, have all these luxuries.
Unbelievable!
Your examples are nothing more than "isolated and remote" stories that Protestants, agnostics and atheists "get their kicks" from (digging up) anti-catholic sources that "feed into their hostility and hate against Jesus Christ Himself and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. You, Michael are no different than any mainstream media "hack writer" who will say, print or exaggerate ANYTHING in order to keep their vengeance and animosity "heated up" in attempting to make themselves feel important by puffing up" their "insecure egos"!!!!!
You should try another hobby such as stamp collecting or tinker toys!!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#526662 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
NAAAHH!
If you lighten up, you will see that he is joking.
He is a predator and a creep that deserves nothing but contempt and ridicule..

Prince George, Canada

#526663 Apr 2, 2014
If I thought I was going to be allowed into heaven and others were not, I wouldn't want to go there either. It would weigh very heavy on my conscience to be in the company of a god that chose me over others.

I guess that's the difference in desires of humans.

Bunkology

Location hidden

#526664 Apr 2, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You are angry, Christian.
Don't worry. I don't blame you.
I blame your religion.
I don't get angry, takes to much energy. your twisted shyt don't work with me..I don't give a fk what you or who you blame.. fk off!! I am not a liar and don't like being called one. now if you will so kindly go fk yourself...

Location hidden

#526665 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll pass and have an enema instead. At my age it would be more soothing.
Wow, I guess you wear diapers as well?

Prince George, Canada

#526666 Apr 2, 2014
Something or Nothing

Something or nothing, I really don’t know
Something or nothing, I learned long ago
That some people claim, they know the truth
But they’re lacking in logic, and lacking in proof
Ask for the facts, they’ve nothing to show
Something or nothing, I really don’t know

Something or nothing, I’ve wondered so long
Something or nothing, no need to dwell on
It’s fifty percent, so choose what feels better
One or the other, it really don’t matter
Something gives solace, but the feeling’s not strong
I believe in something, but I could be wrong

Brian Greaves-April 1, 2008

Prince George, Canada

#526667 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, I guess you wear diapers as well?
Hahahahahahaha

My sister went to visit a very elderly woman one day several years ago, and the old woman took her into her bedroom to show her the different sizes of diapers that she had on her shelf. It seems that some brands were too small, some were too big, and some were JUST RIGHT.

Now that type of discussion reminded me of my childhood days of Goldilocks and the porridge. It really turned me on.

How about YOU???

Prince George, Canada

#526668 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I don't get angry, takes to much energy. your twisted shyt don't work with me..I don't give a fk what you or who you blame.. fk off!! I am not a liar and don't like being called one. now if you will so kindly go fk yourself...
You tell people to fk off when you are happy???

That's different.

hojo

Excelsior, MN

#526669 Apr 2, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...I use to feel sorry for you.
Don't bother by doing me any favors !!........ Your distorting, exaggerating and twisting of
the Truth----------along with the hostility, vengeance, and hatred that you display against our Catholic faith only shows the "depths" to which you would "lower yourself" to slander and maliciously defame the faith of other Christians, especially Catholics.

Prince George, Canada

#526670 Apr 2, 2014
When an elderly man who had always been very sexually active found out that the removal of his prostate (that was cancerous) might end his sex-drive, he was relieved and mentioned that it was his drive for sex that got him into so much trouble.

It seems he was tired of the whole charade of having sex with women, after women, after yet even more women.

I wrote the following poem in his honor.

Now I lay my penis to sleep
Where no more it's allowed to creep
From bed to bed night and day
With no more women I shall play

Books will now be my best friends
Walks in nature ... time to spend
Peace at last shall come to stay
As sex no more will lead the way.

June VanDerMark
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#526671 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
When an elderly man who had always been very sexually active found out that the removal of his prostate (that was cancerous) might end his sex-drive, he was relieved and mentioned that it was his drive for sex that got him into so much trouble.
It seems he was tired of the whole charade of having sex with women, after women, after yet even more women.
I wrote the following poem in his honor.
Now I lay my penis to sleep
Where no more it's allowed to creep
From bed to bed night and day
With no more women I shall play
Books will now be my best friends
Walks in nature ... time to spend
Peace at last shall come to stay
As sex no more will lead the way.
June VanDerMark
Ha ha! How is your husband these days June?
marge

Ames, IA

#526673 Apr 2, 2014
The word 'evangelical' needs to be defined again for all those who speak of it across the net.

An evangelical is one who has been tested to qualify to represent the true church and preach the true gospel without error.

This includes those appointed to welfare distribution and all church functions.

In other words they must be called by God and will be called out if it's obvious their not an evangelical.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#526674 Apr 2, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, goofy, most of what you say is untrue.
What is true is that the Mithraic Mysteries arose as a religion in the Roman Empire at roughly the same time as Christianity and was based on the minor Persian god, Mithra.
And both religions likely fed off one another.
But Mithras was not a sun god, did not have a virgin mother, and little is known of the Mithraic ceremonies because the cult was secretive, though David Ulansey has a compelling theory about the matter.
But, yes, your pretend religion is as flaky as the Mithraic Mysteries.
Sucks to believe in nonsense, huh?
Truth to be denied by catliks and lying snake...

"Mithra or Mitra is...worshipped as Itu (Mitra-Mitu-Itu) in every house of the Hindus in India. Itu (derivative of Mitu or Mitra) is considered as the Vegetation-deity. This Mithra or Mitra (Sun-God) is believed to be a Mediator between God and man, between the Sky and the Earth. It is said that Mithra or [the] Sun took birth in the Cave on December 25th. It is also the belief of the Christian world that Mithra or the Sun-God was born of [a] Virgin. He travelled far and wide. He has twelve satellites, which are taken as the Sun's disciples....[The Sun's] great festivals are observed in the Winter Solstice and the Vernal Equinox—Christmas and Easter. His symbol is the Lamb...."

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#526675 Apr 2, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your examples are nothing more than "isolated and remote" stories that Protestants, agnostics and atheists "get their kicks" from (digging up) anti-catholic sources that "feed into their hostility and hate against Jesus Christ Himself and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. You, Michael are no different than any mainstream media "hack writer" who will say, print or exaggerate ANYTHING in order to keep their vengeance and animosity "heated up" in attempting to make themselves feel important by puffing up" their "insecure egos"!!!!!
You should try another hobby such as stamp collecting or tinker toys!!!
You are lying ...... again....proof follows:

You are scared to death to face the truth...your ego is the size of an elephant...you have swallowed so much slop from your pope you have stayed blind and deaf...

Proof of my words: Your stupidity of looking in an English dictionary for the definition of a Greek word is stupidity at its most high!!!

Do what Christians do,,,show the definition of the Koine Greek word from which "church" was translated in Mt 16:18......and in many other verses.

You will not do so..because that would prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a bald--face liar...

BTW...that definition can be found in your NABre.....
Prove me wrong!!!!!

Worth repeating!!!!
You will not do so..because that would prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a bald--face liar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border visit will cap Pope Francis' trip to Mexico 6 hr huey goins 17
News Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Prize thanks t... 19 hr ownerd 2
News Pope to tour violent corners of Mexico 20 hr Raydot 2
News Las Crucens prepare for Pope Francis Feb 5 huey goins 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Feb 5 Gee Tee 9,892
News Life-size pope cutout tours El Paso Feb 4 huey goins 3
News 500 years after reformation, Pope Francis knock... Feb 4 Listen to the Word 1
More from around the web