Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,439
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#525134 Mar 29, 2014
ko je vuk u ovcijoj mjesini

molac poljac

moljci na vunu=tex.tale

don't step over flower
truth

Perth, Australia

#525135 Mar 29, 2014
prpolovljeni payment=krakich pakicge

news paper stay front of me

who have rights complain?

why not against set up evil people

does metter even if they are ministers who order that

bummmmmmmmmmm

its triple and many direction meaning from one simple person up too complex issue

by

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#525136 Mar 29, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> True the Sumerians believed they were created but I think it has more to do with the "Fallen Angels" ENKI one of the Gods, was summoned from the Abyss, it is in their symbolism. nimrod, one of their kings had a hard on for "God". very Interesting stuff if you actually read their history and how it relates to about every religion, or worship i should say, through out that whole area. the references to all the Gods are directly from them, but names changed because of cultures. it is also in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, just named differently, but both Gods were said to be of light, life, god of the earth, morning star, them are all Satan's names. Satan is the God of Earth and he even Masquerades around as light. Deception at it's finest..
Well I do declare suh. The ancient Sumerians were able to build a rather advanced civilization due to Cain. Cain's father was Satan,not Adam and Satan being the most intelligent being that God had created of course passed this advanced intelligence on to his son Cain who in turn passed it on to the ancient Sumerians and that's how they were able to build such an advanced civilization at that time.

Sargon the Magnificent was none other than Cain himself. Acquire the book by Sydney Bristow titled Sargon the Magnificent. It will have your ears on fire,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#525137 Mar 29, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> True the Sumerians believed they were created but I think it has more to do with the "Fallen Angels" ENKI one of the Gods, was summoned from the Abyss, it is in their symbolism. nimrod, one of their kings had a hard on for "God". very Interesting stuff if you actually read their history and how it relates to about every religion, or worship i should say, through out that whole area. the references to all the Gods are directly from them, but names changed because of cultures. it is also in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, just named differently, but both Gods were said to be of light, life, god of the earth, morning star, them are all Satan's names. Satan is the God of Earth and he even Masquerades around as light. Deception at it's finest..
The following book titled Sargon the Magnificient is well worth reading. I downloaded it for any that wishes to read it. Good read.

http://www.biblestudysite.com/sargon%20ebook....
truth

Perth, Australia

#525138 Mar 29, 2014
you will find paralel systems

you do to me
but its gioing reale all orthers
why
everybody are against everyone

see
my accusers abusers

pro;djevo

characters is perfection that you need know

twisted is twisted

many universal parallel systems exist

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#525139 Mar 29, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I do declare suh. The ancient Sumerians were able to build a rather advanced civilization due to Cain. Cain's father was Satan,not Adam and Satan being the most intelligent being that God had created of course passed this advanced intelligence on to his son Cain who in turn passed it on to the ancient Sumerians and that's how they were able to build such an advanced civilization at that time.
Sargon the Magnificent was none other than Cain himself. Acquire the book by Sydney Bristow titled Sargon the Magnificent. It will have your ears on fire,LOL.
Most so called Christians have a rather short attention span so they most likely won't be able to read much of the book but to those that have ears to hear and eyes to see will enjoy the book I believe.
truth

Perth, Australia

#525140 Mar 29, 2014
revile others
you do to me

who seek my life
must died

evil serve evil
truth

Perth, Australia

#525141 Mar 29, 2014
serve your lucifer

i don't bealieve you

first eden is been deference
perfect

nothing to do with your statments

civilization before exist
much more stronger smarter but more wicket
still destroyed from whom above or down

life is associated with water
point of of lower level inhabitants
truth

Perth, Australia

#525142 Mar 29, 2014
when liars not find name of them-self there
they become destroyers
truth

Perth, Australia

#525143 Mar 29, 2014
accusers and destroyers been before
as well now some
whats deference
nothing
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#525144 Mar 29, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my words 110% true...
BTW...that definition of "church" can be found in your NABre.....
Prove me wrong!!!!!
Worth repeating!!!!
You will not show us this definition..because that would prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a bald--face liar...
You've been "proven wrong" (EVERY TIME) post and distort the TRUE interpretation of bible verses on this forum by Anthony, Clay, Regina, Star and especially a Tango Bravo. Go argue with yourself in the "mirror" or with the rest of your other 42,200 contradicting self made bible interpreting Protestant "hack preachers" who don' agree with you either!!!
oug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#525145 Mar 29, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> It's because of this is why.
The Vatican~ Official Sponsor Of The Anti Christ
( Confusion and Deception)
see www.vaticandesignexposed.com
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#525146 Mar 29, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice if they answered our questions, God willing they will be saved.
I will answer or try to answer any questions you got. just don't say: "clay, why do you believe the earth is millions of yrs old when the Bible says its only 6000 years".
And then when I explain it, you'll say "if only he was born again like us he would know".
That ain't no fun getting into discussions like that. I'm serious, it saddens me.
truth

Perth, Australia

#525147 Mar 29, 2014
then poor ginginskan not exist and chine emperor

very sad
6000 years now short as 45 degree od shake od lakta
face with many place on many chair with many diploma

God is upon all of us.
truth

Perth, Australia

#525148 Mar 29, 2014
god wrap t again his shator upon heaven as geometric receipt mix meat mince on spinal dry cord with cab;id;ge lief as pure soup

45 degree short
from square
how much short
as you see chine wall
and Croats Stone wall upon Dubrovnik
story from Marko Polo as Dalmatia province tell story long time ago

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#525149 Mar 29, 2014
I bet you all have missed me, huh?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#525150 Mar 29, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Michael" <quoted text>
.....Wise men that were Jews who did NOT believe in the trinity, bearing gifts to the messiah, the 3rd person of the trinity.
...makes no common sense.
.....today many religious scholars do not literally believe in the baby in a manger story.
----------
The wise men were not Jews. They were astronomers (NOT astrologers), and THEY announced that a star announcing the birth of the KING of Israel had appeared in the heavens, and they were following it.
"Many religious scholars" of this world know NOTHING about God.
.....and in our world the wise men story is only claimed by Christians, who never existed during this era.

..its all..Heresay.
truth

Perth, Australia

#525151 Mar 29, 2014
https://www.google.com.au/search...

pupak i cabidge
pupa i ku.pus
secret is secrets
sikjet is sik;jet

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#525152 Mar 29, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dead wrong,.......as usual.
The atheist producer, Mr. Aronofsky, left the word "God" completely out of his movie and turned Noah into a crazed environmentalist with anger management issues who wants to slaughter his family.
I also had some issues with the rock creatures portrayed in the film. Forefathers of "The Thing," perhaps?
Hollywood director Darren Aronofsky created the least biblical, biblical movie ever made.
Is it true they portrayed,babies,ON the Ark that Noah wanted to kill to save earth...what possible,reason then to save Noah and his,family..

I do not plan on giving those,folks,a,dime...Let's all bow,to mother earth sounds,like the theme from what I heard ...

What a,shame..all that money to praise,the environment ...their god..
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#525153 Mar 29, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been "proven wrong" (EVERY TIME) post and distort the TRUE interpretation of bible verses on this forum by Anthony, Clay, Regina, Star and especially a Tango Bravo. Go argue with yourself in the "mirror" or with the rest of your other 42,200 contradicting self made bible interpreting Protestant "hack preachers" who don' agree with you either!!!
(lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Jesus saves 8,720
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence 8 hr QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Dec 21 Doc Proper 12
More from around the web