Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646444 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#524607 Mar 27, 2014
hojo wrote:
The historical and biblical "factual proof" of this forum is that the Catholic Church IS the One True (Apostolic-Universal-Catholic) Church that has existed for over 2000 years-----and-----was initiated,formed and established by Jesus Christ himself! It is not the "only" Christian Church --however it is the "One True Church" as over 42,000 other "man-made"
Bible only denominations (since the reformation) have brought nothing but confusion, contradiction, half-truth Christianity and division among the Christian believers!!!

~~~~

i WILL SEE HOW THIS POST IS ACCEPTED ON FACE BOOK...

BY THOSE THAT THINK YOUR CHURCH IS LEGIT...

~~~~~~

WHAT'S THE MATTER DON'T YOU WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH?

WHY NOT GET YOUR WORDS OUT BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD...
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#524608 Mar 27, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
No!!!-------but "you" distort, twist and manipulate the Word of God-------ALL to your own destruction!!!
Quite silly never ever existed any god in the last thousands of years.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#524609 Mar 27, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...its not world history or proof, its just Christian sstorie
...Jews have been around thousands of years longer than Christians and they still don't believe in Jesus or the stories about him.
..the only reason Christianity has more members is because they are out converting people, and have done a better marketing job in selling their story.
....when you look at the world proof history of the atrocities committed by Christians over 2000 years it makes one wonder why god would be associated.
The more People get educated the less they believe in any god at all.

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#524610 Mar 27, 2014
hojo wrote:
the Catholic Church IS the One True (Apostolic-Universal-Catholic) Church
The Mormon church of polytheism was the original Mormon church and they could make the same BRAG as your brag ... but whether any of their dogmas were based on truth ought to be the pertinent question.

And I suggest that all religion was and is based on the words of braggarts.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#524611 Mar 27, 2014
Catholics like gods who have never sinned like humans.

Catholics like gods who ascend to Heaven in bodily form like Jesus.

The secret is out.

Mary is in every respect a god.

What a mistake by a deluded Pope in the 1870s!

I believe that will be the last bizarre mystical teaching proclaimed as perfect by the RCC.

Hopefully, no more gods.

Ramen
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#524612 Mar 27, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The more People get educated the less they believe in any god at all.
Einstein maybe?

Come to the light.

Ramen

Williams Lake, Canada

#524613 Mar 27, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
THE JEWS WILL ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR MESSIAH.
Only if they become traitors to Judaism, as within the wacky Catholic theology happened to the ex Jewish Rabbi ... Jesus.

Which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You don't believe that Catholics have a hope of salvation unless they become Protestant ... in your image.

How VAIN are your sermons???

Williams Lake, Canada

#524614 Mar 27, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC is the biggest religious criminal Organisation the last two thousand years.
They don't even WANT to think that the church fathers were murderers and liars ... as that would mean that the promise of Jesus coming with the "soul" purpose of saving only Catholics might also be a scam.

Williams Lake, Canada

#524615 Mar 27, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never ever any god at all.
I would like to be able to go back to the first man that claimed a god was talking to him from the sky and listen to his "reasoning" for his belief.

I suggest he would preach the same story, about how special the god thought he was and how nasty and deserving of punishment in a hereafter were others who disagreed with him.

Can't you just hear his echo through the time-LINES coming back in your brain-cells ... "WHAT ... YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE GOD THAT I WORSHIP IS REAL ... YOU HAVE INSULTED HIM, AND NOW YOU MUST BE PUT TO DEATH."

That was and is religion in a nutshell.

Williams Lake, Canada

#524616 Mar 27, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is full of fakes, lies and distortions.
I suggest that all religion is based on illusion, and illusion IS distortion.

None of them have anything whatsoever to brag about ... yet they continue to BRAG.

Williams Lake, Canada

#524617 Mar 27, 2014
hojo wrote:
If hojo could become a Protestant just like you ... would Jesus then love him as you imagine that Jesus loves you???

Idiot!!!

Williams Lake, Canada

#524618 Mar 27, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
Catholics like gods who ascend to Heaven in bodily form like Jesus.
The secret is out.
Mary is in every respect a god.
What a mistake by a deluded Pope in the 1870s!
I believe that will be the last bizarre mystical teaching proclaimed as perfect by the RCC.
Hopefully, no more gods.
Ramen
I would like to hear in her own words that she was proud of Jesus when he left Judaism and his high standing as the great teacher OF Judaism ... Rabboni.

Had Jesus honored his mother Mary, he would have asked her first if he could become a Catholic. And I suggest that Mama would have freaked right out with a Jewish Mama's tantrum and laid the law down to her sonny boy.

I suggest THAT would have been a scenario that made sense.

Religion is all bunkology.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#524619 Mar 27, 2014
THE JEWS WILL ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR MESSIAH.
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
NOTE
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and
-->they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. <--
GOD WILL DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF THE JEWS...
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Just curious..this,obviously is when JESUS returns.

But what of the prophecy of Ezekiel ...do you think they take place BEFORE the tribulation..38-39) causing nations,to want to make the FALSE peace until the abomination during tribulation..

All this,treaty talk..Russia saber rattling ...now...
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#524620 Mar 27, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
Ok here's,the sad thing .
Those,two specifically Biden and Pelosi and before,Teddy Kennedy ...are openly for abortion....yet WELCOMED in Rome ..what message,is,that to the world .it's,far more public than anything Proestant Pols do..they are,JUST AS,WRONG ...but the picture of those two at the Vatican as,Catholics WAS an abomination...don't you guys,agree??
I know,there were others of other religions..it's,NOT the,same .
Yes,God will judge them .
Again why is,the teen m o m kept from her Church ..excommunicated...or a woman derided after thirty years,for an abortion by so called good Catholics...but the politicians,get a,pass..
Yes,God's,mercy is for all..what about the RCC mercy to the mom..
What did the apostles, d o about the,APPEARANCE of sinning before the world,... they do great harm ..other Catholics see them and vote,for them ..why NOT excommunicated them??
They DO promote abortion ...
Rose, take a breather. Pelosi and Biden were not WELCOMED in Rome, just like Obama today meeting with the pope, they are heads of state. They were there as REPRESENTATIVES of the US as were the heads of state from almost every country on the planet. Pelosi was Minority Leader of the House, Biden is VP, and of course the Liar in Chief Obama is President. The Vatican meets with leaders from all across the world, even dictators. It's the pope's opportunity to speak with them privately and in many cases chastise them for their actions. You can rest assured the pope tore into her when they met.

Williams Lake, Canada

#524621 Mar 27, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
Well ... have I got news for them.

The creator ... whatever name they place on him, or take away from him ... created Adam and Eve KNOWING full well they were going to be sinners.

That means that GOD, by creating the first sinners ... WAS the first SINNER.

Bunkology!
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#524622 Mar 27, 2014
OldJG wrote:
The Roman Catholic Bishop of Bling OUTRAGEOUS.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/26/us-...
Of course protestant evangelical fundamentalist leaders NEVER bilk their followers in order to live a life of luxury...lol.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#524623 Mar 27, 2014
hojo wrote:
The historical and biblical "factual proof" of this forum is that the Catholic Church IS the One True (Apostolic-Universal-Catholic) Church that has existed for over 2000 years-----and-----was initiated,formed and established by Jesus Christ himself! It is not the "only" Christian Church --however it is the "One True Church" as over 42,000 other "man-made"
Bible only denominations (since the reformation) have brought nothing but confusion, contradiction, half-truth Christianity and division among the Christian believers!!!
~~~~
i WILL SEE HOW THIS POST IS ACCEPTED ON FACE BOOK...
BY THOSE THAT THINK YOUR CHURCH IS LEGIT...
~~~~~~
WHAT'S THE MATTER DON'T YOU WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH?
WHY NOT GET YOUR WORDS OUT BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD...
It doesn't need to be put on Facebook! The entire population of the world already knows that it is the One True Apostolic (Universal -Catholic) Church that only Jesus HIMSELF gave to us over 2000 years ago........Just because you willfully and rebelliously refuse to accept this (proven-to-be) historical and biblical TRUTH, doesn't change this FACTUAL TRUTH!!!
You continue to live with your bible only half-truth Christianity, along with the rest of your other 42,200 plus Protestant contradicting beliefs in which your own "relative truth personal opinion" is the "final authority!!!!!!!

Williams Lake, Canada

#524624 Mar 27, 2014
Here's the long and the short of religion.

God created other animals first, but they were not created in his image, so God was lonely. He wanted some "souls" that could mimic his imagined perfection. So first he created human souls to travel with him and keep him company. But he made the mistake of giving the souls free will, and that made them WANT to wander away from God. But in spirit form, they couldn't wander away from God, so he helped them to wander into sin by creating Adam and Eve. Then God found it necessary to punish the souls FOR wandering away from him and doing their own thing. So God created a hell, where the evil devil could burn the souls for eternity.

If you stupefied believers don't choose to wake out of your "salvation" trances ... others can't do it for you.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#524625 Mar 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mormon church of polytheism was the original Mormon church and they could make the same BRAG as your brag ... but whether any of their dogmas were based on truth ought to be the pertinent question.
And I suggest that all religion was and is based on the words of braggarts.
I'm not bragging about anything here!! Just stating biblical and historical (proven facts! You continue to mistake bragging for a lack of conviction, insight, and energy in persevering historical and biblical TRUTH !!!

Williams Lake, Canada

#524626 Mar 27, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't need to be put on Facebook! The entire population of the world already knows that it is the One True Apostolic (Universal -Catholic) Church that only Jesus HIMSELF gave to us over 2000 years ago........Just because you willfully and rebelliously refuse to accept this (proven-to-be) historical and biblical TRUTH, doesn't change this FACTUAL TRUTH!!!
You continue to live with your bible only half-truth Christianity, along with the rest of your other 42,200 plus Protestant contradicting beliefs in which your own "relative truth personal opinion" is the "final authority!!!!!!!
A Catholic and a Protestant fighting over who a Jewish Rabbi loves and who he will reject.

Idiocy gone completely WILD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Crazy 10,159
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 54
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May '16 Bullet Proof Pope 1
More from around the web