Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653698 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#524209 Mar 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you always perceive others are in trouble with "God" and you are RIGHT(eous) with "God???"
Can't you ever see that you USE your own religion on which you base your own arrogance???
Why is it you always put words in people's mouths or presume to know what they think?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#524210 Mar 25, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church teaches that abortion is murder and anyone who procures one and any party that assists is automatically excommunicated.
~~~~
EXCOMMUNICATING a person that has been raised in the Roman Catholic Church all their lives
does not exonerate the Roman Catholic Church, when those that are being disowned have been trained and brought up in that Church.....
That's like aborting a child because you don't like your own D.N.A....THAT IS IN IT.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#524211 Mar 25, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...I think when God returns (Soon as most claim) he will want Liam/hojo, Star C, and attemcowgirl to explain their hatred towards others in the name of god.
I can't wait. Hurry up God!
The " obvious hatred" comes directly from YOU agnostics, atheists, and bible only only Protestamts that (again) are on this forum for "one---and only one purpose only! To spread your venon, hostility, vindictiveness and intense hatred against the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One ( and only one) TRUE Apostoic Catholic Church........You anti-Catholics have corrupted your minds, hearts and souls in the bondage of extreme aversion and hate mongoring toward the ONLY historically and biblically proven Church that Jesus Chrbist HIMSELF., formed and established ----because ----that TRUTH of the TRUE teachings of Jesus , represents the Fullness of the Faith and the Fullness of the Truth that "you Michael" and other anti catholic "bashers" have rebelliously and defiantly (rejected)--just like the Prodigal Son did in Luke 15:11....... Your conscienous obviously bothers you " to no end" as you continue to willfully and defiantly" ---CHOOSE to remain on the "outside of the TRUTH "
Always looking in at Jesus Christ and His Universal Catholic Church. These comments that you and other anti-Catholics make CONTINUE to show the "daily turmoil, and agitation that has "taken over" your mind, hearts and souls. God Our a Father and Hos Son Jesus await His defiant and rebellious prodigal sons and daughters to come to the TRUTH of the TRUE faith and Salvation as the Prodigal son "eventually did" in Luke 15 :11.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#524212 Mar 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If a million poor people in Catholicism give one dollar each to the church ... that is one million dollars.
And keep in mind they give their time to building the churches, cleaning the churches, waiting on the bishop to give the orders. It takes a whole lot of manipulating to create and keep the lies in religion alive and unwell.
Our local Church supports missions around the world (as do all Catholic capable parishes) to feed, clothe, provide shelter and medicine. The poor in those communities don't "give" anything.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#524213 Mar 25, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
THE majority RULED Where is the lie?
The lie is that 5 Catholic justices voted to make abortion legal. It was actually protestants.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#524214 Mar 25, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
EXCOMMUNICATING a person that has been raised in the Roman Catholic Church all their lives
does not exonerate the Roman Catholic Church, when those that are being disowned have been trained and brought up in that Church.....
That's like aborting a child because you don't like your own D.N.A....THAT IS IN IT.
That's a stupid analogy. Adults have free will, an egg and sperm do not.

Of course it exonerates the Church, but we do it for pastoral reasons in order to bring them to repentance and to renounce their error, not as some sort of condemnation to hell as is so often the case in protestantism.

When you guys throw someone out of your community they go down the street to the next protestant community or start their own with new rules. Shameful.
truth

Perth, Australia

#524215 Mar 25, 2014
evil is alwayes evil on most nice way

Why

they liked copy everything and everyone
what is multiplay bwefore where many many choose deference path of secret ceremony others not..

they coming posess or decived where from whom
who is alive
why

they are great losers
yee

why you claming stolen indetity and giving who is not deserve..
truth

Perth, Australia

#524216 Mar 25, 2014
why they liked claim and posess indetity of good people but reclaim name what is belong to them..its crime yes it is

satan coming to ruin not save
to ruin everything and everyone

many many many ligions see
marcy my lord

seeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#524217 Mar 25, 2014
they praying in god name
owfull jelouse satanic lips
fujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

did they claim another people indetity and property

fujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

how many time laying lips repeating in day
God name in vain

oho ho ho santa closeeeee

no angel of god don't say repeat liars
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#524218 Mar 25, 2014
Roe v. Wade

Affirming right to abortion:

Burger - Presbyterian
Brennen- Catholic
Douglas - Presbyterian
Stewart - Episcopalian
Blackmon- Methodist
Powell - Presbyterian
Marshall - Episcopalian

Dissenting:

Renquist - Lutheran
White - Episcopalian

Looks like the protestant majority are the ones who gave this country abortion.
truth

Perth, Australia

#524219 Mar 25, 2014
don't spit over woman's
hot beastfull-man can be as pig uskopljen
and you can be from province of uskoplje in bosnia
then you can travel from that province in Skoplje of Macedonia capital city
as free ticket to pick up any girl as you wish as market place from eserotatne ako dadne zavod za statistiku=how many stolen girls womans mothers..

seeeeeeee
pestcontrol..past=shaka=symbol of communist party
did you need be as ihahaha or ijujujuuuuuuuuuuu from yuuuuuuu

be verycarefulle ej yuuuuuu

see detective from party in as departeeeeeeeee
sa freee karteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee=tic;keto
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#524220 Mar 25, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Tango Bravo" <quoted text>
Are you suggesting that Moses met the requirements for a born-again Christian before he died, or do you think Moses will never be allowed into Heaven?
----------
Moses and Elijah appeared on the Mt. of Transfiguration with Jesus IN THE SHINING GARMENTS THAT REVELATION SAYS HAVE BEEN MADE WHITE BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.
Satan attempted to claim the body of Moses because he struck the Rock against Gods command.
But Michael, God's arch angel claimed Moses' body and withstood the devil.
Moses was/is a mighty man of God.
How were their garments made white by the blood of the lamb prior to His sacrifice on the cross?

Are you suggesting that Moses met the requirements for a born-again Christian before he died, or do you think Moses will never be allowed into Heaven?
truth

Perth, Australia

#524221 Mar 25, 2014
shishaju i ko ih hebe za hlebce

neznaju se zaustaviti u toj njihovoj zlomisli

pa zloupotrebljavaju ime Isusa Krista

very sad mafijoze
iz brda kod koze babe joze
jelto vi iz kamp;ucije sada dr;zite govor

e pa Zita je sa Tirola i sa pud;licom
e sto se ta span;sira
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#524222 Mar 25, 2014
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Mary intercede in the prayers of Christians? No, she does not. This intercession also belongs to Jesus. When teaching His disciples to pray to the Father (Matthew 6:9), Jesus did not teach them to pray to (or through) Mary. And yet, Catholicism created a prayer—the “Hail Mary”—to include the words “Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death.” In John 14:13-14, Jesus declared:“And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it”(cf. John 16:24). Jesus is the only One Who can mediate or intercede in our prayers, since “[a]ll things that the Father has are [His]”(John 16:15). If all things that the Father has are the Son’s, then what is left for Mary?
The prerogative of intercession supposedly given to Mary also is argued from the fact that she “interceded” before Jesus on behalf of a family at a wedding in Cana because the wine was running out during the celebration (John 2:2-3). This simple, solitary, tiny thread of argumentation, lost in a loom of confusion, has been misused extensively by the supporters of Marianism. By going to Jesus with a request for help, Mary was not intervening on behalf of anyone’s spiritual needs; she only reported the situation to Jesus. Moreover, consider Jesus’ response:“Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me?”(John 2:4). With these words, He emphasized that Mary’s concerns did not dictate His actions. Whatever He did in Cana that day would be according to God’s will, not because of human or motherly influences or desires.
<quoted text>
Tango Bravo said, quote, "You don't account for Mary's occasional appearances to the faithful during which she asked for our prayers to her and promised to intercede on our behalf. I figure that if God allows Mary to appear on earth and ask us to pray the rosary there must be something in it." End quote.
Does the Bible tell us Mary, after her death, occasionally appeared to the faithful. Now Tango Bravo, are you speaking the truth or are we back to your imagination again?
<quoted text>
Biblical truth? No. Tango Bravo truth? Sadly, yes.
Why doesn't the Bible address this "mystical" Mary you speak of? Why is the Bible, the Word of God completely silent about the "Roman" Mary?
If your version of "scripture" doesn't mention the mother of Jesus at all you have a very poor version.
truth

Perth, Australia

#524223 Mar 25, 2014
snape as fi;she;ro is nice its from okc;ane from indie
liam

Saint Paul, MN

#524224 Mar 25, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
Roe v. Wade
Affirming right to abortion:
Burger - Presbyterian
Brennen- Catholic
Douglas - Presbyterian
Stewart - Episcopalian
Blackmon- Methodist
Powell - Presbyterian
Marshall - Episcopalian
Dissenting:
Renquist - Lutheran
White - Episcopalian
Looks like the protestant majority are the ones who gave this country abortion.
That lone Catholic should be ashamed of himself. I wonder what ever became of Brennan. I wonder if he repented? I'm going to check that out...
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#524225 Mar 25, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why did the Roman Catholic church remove the second commandment from the Bible?
Why remove Exodus 20:4-6, "4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5 You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments."
Roman Catholic 10 Commandments minus 1........of course. Why?
1. I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's Day
4. Honor your father and your mother
5. You shall not kill
6. You shall not commit adultery
7. You shall not steal
8. You shall not bear false witness
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods
Where is the second commandment found in Exodus 20:4-6, 4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5 You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments."
Evidently your version of "scripture" is a poor translation.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#524226 Mar 25, 2014
truth wrote:
snape as fi;she;ro is nice its from okc;ane from indie
Don't you ever go to bed? It must be 3 in the morning under there.
truth

Perth, Australia

#524227 Mar 25, 2014
then you going put music
as octagone d dure

you know 4 in stringe as ringeradja 6 oclockooooooooooo in mora;ninge
who told you that you need as mora;nje
more is a nike wrdsee from rockarsky from river morave as brave brave bravo bravo

posto vashe bravce a tako as strojobravar or shiljeze 9 mouths old half lamb half old as ram for roaste

Please don't be angry!!!

see
Follow words from people culture and alphabet you will know more who and how they reclaim god name in vain.
truth

Perth, Australia

#524228 Mar 25, 2014
octagon is geometric display over map
see secrets
now they need change map as they could
peaceful
yes and no
then nothing harm to anyone
its as game
if they setle
they will start again and again in vain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... 6 hr South Knox Hombre 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 22 Married in 10,204
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web