Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,748
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#523839 Mar 23, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deliberate lies, utter deceit and manipulation of True Church history and the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the bible isn.'t worth an answer !!!!
You are a coward...afraid to face the truth...so you duck the question...
marge

Ames, IA

#523840 Mar 23, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time..
Disability is,meant for the,person WHO HAS,PAID,INTO SS and HAD an income they lost due to injury or illness...
SS can be for the children of dead,parents,WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED...
otherwise..help young children with learning disordered by TUTORS etc...NOT BY S S income..they don't make,money to replace,....
I agree,on the,exams,..etc..but it's,now,the new,welfare ...the,lockbox is,broken
The,government wastes,money ..every week it's,some,New,boondoggle you hear,about...we,support countries,which hate us,......
This,is what we are leaving to our children..
Old folks,who have worked ON THE BOOKS all their lives..paid taxes are being told what a,burden they are,to the system they have supported...And the,death committeee is,being put together under the,New,healthcare law....forget the initials,...we can be,like Europe and not treat
Folks,over a,certain age..but keep collecting taxes and Medicare FROM them...and,putting its,funds,into Medicaid and,subsidies,for younger people....most of whom were,actually paying FULL price,for their insurance as,the last generation did.....but now,get subsidies..
Those,folks,who set out to break the bank in the sixties...see,Cloward...see,Ay ers..et al e
Bring out the ice floes.....
A very sad,commentary on this,country ....
You know over half the catholics voted for this, I suggested once that the ones who vote correctly educate their fellow catholics on voting, they acted like it was against the law and obviously had no communication with each other outside their brick building.

Location hidden

#523841 Mar 23, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
ITB, aka Oxbow,
Thanks for printing a rational answer above your question.
You are a liar and your words prove it.....you cannot provide the Scripture....

If you have Scripture that teaches the opposite of:
Exodus 20:4, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"
Deuteronomy 29:17, "And ye have seen their abominations, and their idols, wood and stone, silver and gold, which were among them:)" show them..
marge

Ames, IA

#523842 Mar 23, 2014
OldJG wrote:
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Only God is true and every man a liar.
<quoted text>
The Bible was written by men via inspiration of the Holy Spirit. God. Do you comprende' idiot.
Sometimes I think you and Preston could be brothers with your name calling.

Location hidden

#523843 Mar 23, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
ITB,
Can you find a Papal decree or document telling us to "worship Mary"? No.
Duck sucker...the truth is facing you....

Do Roman Catholics and their ecclesiastics worship Mary? Their solid stance is,“No, we do not worship Mary!” However, the evidence is overwhelmingly against them. But before the evidence is presented, I’d like to cut at the root of this dispute.

The “early bird that got the worm” is the truth that not once does the apostle Peter, who is alleged to be the first pope, mention Mary in any of his biblical letters. Nor is there any record in any of the other letters, such as Acts of the Apostles, that Peter ever referred to Mary. Not only did he not mention her, directly or indirectly, but zero nothing is said by any apostle about the need to venerate or worship her. This fact speaks volumes against the Catholic’s view of Mary.

Why? Why did Peter fail to mention the “Virgin Mary”? Surely if all popes worshipped Mary and leaned on her for salvation, and they have, as the evidence will show, and if Peter was the first pope, why does he not praise and adore Mary in the same vein as other popes?

The question demands an answer.
Why indeed???? Hojo...itb.....

Location hidden

#523844 Mar 23, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you understand the difference between worship and prayer.
Ah love it!!!! The truth!!!! Da pope he do be worship Mary....it say so....

The Late Pope John Paul II Worshipped Mary
& Relied On Her For Salvation

If the pope is the role model and instructor and guide for Catholics, and he is, and if they are striving to follow in his footsteps, and they are, they give the same level of reverence to Mary as their “Supreme Pontiff.” It is a documented fact that the late Pope John Paul II relied more on Mary for salvation than on Jesus.

Pope John Paul made more than 40 pilgrimages to her shrines at Lourdes and Fatima. He wrote in his Apostolic Letter of Oct. 16, 2002, the following words:
“I entrust this Apostolic Letter to the loving hands of the Virgin Mary, prostrating myself in spirit before her image in the splendid Shrine built for her by Blessed Bartolo Longo, the apostle of the Rosary.”

He continued:
“O Blessed Rosary of Mary, sweet chain which unites us to God... tower of salvation against the assaults of Hell, safe port in our universal shipwreck, we will never abandon you. You will be our comfort in the hour of death; yours our final kiss as life ebbs away. And the last word from our lips will be your sweet name, O Queen of the Rosary of Pompei, O dearest Mother, O Refuge of Sinners, O Sovereign Consoler of the Afflicted….”
Worship of the highest degree!!!!!!
marge

Ames, IA

#523845 Mar 23, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured..:)
It was the Churches.And their leaders and representatives ???...to my understanding...who got together....??
So it was,Church Fathers..not just the,Roman Catholic Church that put together the book we,know,as,the bible..
So it's,not just your bible Clay ..it belongs,to ALL BELIEVERS,IN CHRIST..
The Catholic Church centuries later declared supremacy of the,Church of Rome and the pope, causing the schism??
I always wondered why they called themselves the 'orthodox', why not just plain old servants of God if they had the Word. The True servants would not add or take away from what was Written even in 'terms', for it is not necessary.

THE WORD OF GOD IS PURE
marge

Ames, IA

#523846 Mar 23, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Great Northern Beans! The first significant divergence of the west from the east came with the west trying to change the Creed which happened near the second Ecumenical Council. Specifically the Filoque.
Case and point.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#523847 Mar 23, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered why they called themselves the 'orthodox', why not just plain old servants of God if they had the Word. The True servants would not add or take away from what was Written even in 'terms', for it is not necessary.
THE WORD OF GOD IS PURE
Garbanzo beans!! Google what the word orthodox means and get back to me.....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#523848 Mar 23, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Case and point.
Navy Beans!! lol
marge

Ames, IA

#523849 Mar 23, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>just another example as to how stupid that she is and she thinks that she preaches
My youngest son told me I had the gift of a preacher preacher, you should be encouraging me and teaching me if you were really a preacher. Blessings
marge

Ames, IA

#523850 Mar 23, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the correct wording is this. let God be true and all men liars.
Well there you go:)

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#523851 Mar 23, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
My youngest son told me I had the gift of a preacher preacher, you should be encouraging me and teaching me if you were really a preacher. Blessings
I don't encourage stupid, and your son is prolly as dumb as you are and as hatreful.

God calls Preachers, and Qualifies them not sons. you are ignorant and I don't see you getting any smarter

Location hidden

#523852 Mar 23, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
women like YOU are the reason why Paul said they should keep quiet in Church

Location hidden

#523853 Mar 23, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Navy Beans!! lol
marge, the board doofus doesn't mind insulting other people but when someone speaks against her stupidity, she goes postal.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523854 Mar 23, 2014
every tree on this planet under shadow of light have image..

then angels of god say don't touched tree
see
then
in beginning you are created on image of god
then who is that who told you not have nothing and nothing exist
truth

Perth, Australia

#523855 Mar 23, 2014
be aware of present deference spirits
influence of that's spirits are not holy no
be aware that good people suffering from organize crime of that incarnates spirits for so long
many incarnates have nice diploma too
many of them preaching or teaching
incarnate spirit not exist and stay or used law against others who discover them, accusations toward many good people are not only 50% its evidence in australia every second suffer under that influence..

-many psychology diploma say as product of incarnate deference spirit you are sick..
see deference
-they know how they going be protected under law as well manipulated with many victims.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523856 Mar 24, 2014
as you see sun under hot temperature evaporate water in sea then as in circle produce rain which going back as water rivers and underground canal's back into ocean..

its some with controlling spirits in air and people who live ordinary way to become victims of them ..but they tray cover up..

Its take from you who is alive as alive church.
Whats psychology diploma say
They cover up many not invisible crime as well Authority too cover up on some way.

SEE

Both as atheist and theologists confirm its exist on two deference way
of explanation ..ones they call good and holy or Marty
others sick or hopeless..

Its good can stay from me in this form.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523857 Mar 24, 2014
Apostolic Paul say;''its you who is alive its taking from you as believers.''

Others acting as accusers some in order to helping but reserve with great influence of law which cover up crime.

see
Moses 25;5

Even if you did not do nothing you are ''in within'' and associated with that trough your organization and your membership..this is that what holy scripture say ;''you are all sinners''.

How looks marriege with one religion other atheist.

Believe me horible to understood.

Its some with diploma religion and atheist but in both direction they going ''control''.
I say control..see that words.

If you wrote as me without any scare your expirence in life then you are holy if you past as marty in your every day life.
Does metter how they describe or wrote something about you still nothing change that good diploma or good character people understood or can understood.
Others simply think as victim over you much more worse then you think.

When you put as hardship over your emotion its test
over your mind or conciseness.

Then diploma which is in as within live similar life earn brad and milk or wealth or knowledge as parasite toward goodness people which they exploited trough experience which diploma of them call to be something as they wish to be.
In reality its not mean they are not do as they doing.
Yes they are all in within.

How you call people with diploma looking toward ordinary.
We call that lust=complex of less value.

Then in religion they have deference way describe as good character or very bad character.
Many diploma today are become as privilege with pride modern great experience on right track as well deference organization fight between each other on natural and way which they created trough organization and system where they already created ''law''.
With law they acting much more fast or convenience what is in all
aspect is not truthful.

In both way atheist and religion they used to be with pride and ''great influence''.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#523858 Mar 24, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward...afraid to face the truth...so you duck the question...
No!!!-------I avoid bible only heretics like you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey 15 hr Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 16 hr Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Mon Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE