Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654681 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#523678 Mar 22, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another one of your misunderstandings of the Word of God, Tony....
1 Samuel 18:1
King James Version (KJV)
18 And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.
1 Samuel 18:3
King James Version (KJV)
3 Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.
"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil"
Not a sexual relationship, Tony....
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
truth

Perth, Australia

#523679 Mar 22, 2014
To seek knowledge on which doer they looking or what so ever do that.
In which name they do that as well why?

If someone discover real what is as it is then in this form human animals fish bird tree..this civilization not will be exist long time ago.

I read one strange book long time ago someone give to me believe me I don't be very interesting to read or know everything when I find that passage in book..I drove away better not to know.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#523680 Mar 22, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
[who="Tango Bravo" <quoted text>
Making a sin offering doesn't constitute proof of sin.
----------
Making a sin offering was necessary for everyone, for 'ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'.
It doesn't say "ALL" EXCEPT Mary... It says that "by one man ( Adam), sin came on ALL mankind".
Jesus had no sin, but He became the sin offering. for everyone...a perfect Lamb.
“Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one”(Job 14:4).
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#523681 Mar 22, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
[who="Tango Bravo" <quoted text>
Catholics don't pray to idols. They pray to God, Mary and to the other Saints. We sometimes kneel in front of a statue of Mary while we pray, but we don't pray to, address, or worship the statue in any way. That would be a grave sin. I suspect you're making this up because you've hated the Catholic Church ever since it excommunicated you. You were a part of the Catholic Church long enough to know that you are lying. You were also in the Church long enough to know that lying is a sin. Perhaps you should think about this prior to your future posts.
A statue of Mary is not an idol unless you make it one by praying to it or worshiping it. Catholics don't and you know it.
----------
Can't you see what you are writing? You don't worship statues/idols...you just KNEEL DOWN (humble yourself) BEFORE IT to pray !
You can't humble yourself to an inanimate statue. You can kneel down, humbling yourself to God when you pray whether you kneel in front of a statue or a blank wall. Do you ever kneel down when you pray? There must be something in front of you when you kneel, a wall, a lamp, a table? Are you humbling yourself to a table, or are you humbling yourself to God while there happens to be a table in front of you? It's just that looking at a statue or picture helps us focus on on our prayers in a way that a table does not. How can you believe us when we say that we sometimes kneel in front of statues but not believe us when we say we aren't worshiping an idol?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#523682 Mar 22, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
I guess David must have really enjoyed that encounter with Jonathan when he compared Jonathans love to that of a woman and said Jonathans was better than a womans. Don't get mad at me because I point this out from scripture.

It's amazing that these good Christians have no problem with David being a murderer but don't dare say that he had a gay encounter with another man. They would accept David being a murderer easier than they would David having a gay encounter. I guess in their lives being a murderer is more acceptable than a man having sex with another man.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#523683 Mar 22, 2014
truth wrote:
To seek knowledge on which doer they looking or what so ever do that.
In which name they do that as well why?
If someone discover real what is as it is then in this form human animals fish bird tree..this civilization not will be exist long time ago.
I read one strange book long time ago someone give to me believe me I don't be very interesting to read or know everything when I find that passage in book..I drove away better not to know.
I really never understand most of the comments you write,but you must really be kind of hot.You must be blond.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523684 Mar 22, 2014
I drove away that book from me..my emotion not aloud me read that.
see
Its been as top secret after ww2 with Churchill as well others.
Why me as tiny singarela..no..its not like that!!!

Opose my former house its been bush as well that time preparing site for new homes lots of tree been there..and people come as well take free for fire as they have within home storige to keep long as they wish.
One man come every day, he is been strange for me not from my eria no.
He brought trail then i think he selling per cubic meters.

Then he attack me ..start abuse with words..o oooo I act alwayes like that..no its not my mistake if i notice someone is wrong then I never look who there are Authority or not ordinary or not..after all you are wrong I say to him..this eria belong to this people let them first take aaaaaa you posses free then selling.

you know you know i know who are you he replay..he start speak as war Veteran..oh my god I start as over him..after all he say why you believing in God he show my rosary around neck.

Look I will be simple with you point with religion there I am not going into argument others thing yes.

Lived my religion alone.
God created you that you can created..if others used your mind and hand to make lots of things toward destruction then you are in within does meter you are right or not you going defended yourself.

Then he say to me you deserve something from me I will bring book tommorow read its free from me.

Then I find what I say to him ''in within''.

If they find that knowledge or open seal ..this civilization not going exist.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523685 Mar 22, 2014
Disease are very quite as weed spreading trough blade stream.

weed as virus or parasite..see
in army or security or very imported place
as incarnate spirit within man or woman
how you going recognize them as sexual transmitter
or someting else
if if if are you target..
target can be on deference way to spread diseass as future money for nice diploma and farmaceutic company or destruction some tribe nation or people..
or very usfull in economy finance politics

pleasure=addiction in that case most dengarose then anything

yes how you will act find your husbund or wife as religion person
horible

others problem exist too
as many problems exist does meter who ever are you..

see
husband wife child=Sun earth moon

see 3x cells in humanity in within
Sun Earth moon heavenly body

spiritual how you call that
truth

Perth, Australia

#523686 Mar 22, 2014
it is written
read revelation

''if find seal open
as that sort of knowledge this civilization not going to be exist''

poor tango
who going save what

be good
budite umjereni u svemu
jelu pichu i u svemu sto radite i cinite
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#523687 Mar 22, 2014
truth wrote:
it is written
read revelation
''if find seal open
as that sort of knowledge this civilization not going to be exist''
poor tango
who going save what
be good
budite umjereni u svemu
jelu pichu i u svemu sto radite i cinite
Wow! You must throw some real wild parties down under!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#523688 Mar 22, 2014
Some amazing facts that proves that the Bible is Gods word.

http://www.av1611.org/amazing.html
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#523689 Mar 22, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...from my news desk I bring the news catholics need to know,
You, Michael have "zero" credibility when it comes to the distorted, skewed and out-dated (so called) Catholic statistics that you persistently " dig up" in your anti-Catholic "trash-talking" comments that you have become so famous for !----You continue to have "no idea " as to what you are talking about which is no surprise to ANY of us Catholics who know the REAL TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Church. You post "nothing" but liberal Catholic sources of "nonsense" which represents a min'ute handful of emancipated "prodigal son" Catholics that thrive on rebellion and defiance---all of which are not being forced to remain Catholic-----AND-----if they don't like the doctrine, teachings and precepts of the a Catholic faith, should go down the street to the nearest Protestant (relative truth) church--where they will preach EVERYTHING that they want to hear---abortion,gay marriage, euthenasia, women ministers, homosexual marriage, embryonic stem cell research and (what-every) and (wherever direction the next political wind happens to blow.!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#523690 Mar 22, 2014
How looks deceit set up history or future?

They speak very nice, much more nicely they let down you.

Is deceit set up on very nice words are bully?

Tv newspapers radio you tube internet and so on, going tell you with many records films and others report.ase creation.

Diploma way on very peaceful way.

Why you think they are not letting down or bully with nice way?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#523691 Mar 22, 2014
truth wrote:
How looks deceit set up history or future?
They speak very nice, much more nicely they let down you.
Is deceit set up on very nice words are bully?
Tv newspapers radio you tube internet and so on, going tell you with many records films and others report.ase creation.
Diploma way on very peaceful way.
Why you think they are not letting down or bully with nice way?
Bully boo?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#523692 Mar 22, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The lies "only come from 21st century bible verse SELF mis-interpreting "hack preachers" like you who continue to be proven WRONG over and over and over again by "everyone on this forum. I have seen the "spam, distortions and ridiculously phony historical and biblical (editorialized personal opinions) that you have keep "bull-slinging" around on this forum that have "absolutely no basis" WHAT-SO-EVER of any truth. Yours is just one more of the more than 42,000 contradicting and inconsistent Protestant bible verse "spinning" that is ,like the tea cups at Disneyland. You "fundies" just keep going round and around in circles in your "dizziness. God never was, never has been, nor ever will be the author of your bible only confusion and chaos. The Fullness of TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ has and will ALWAYS be grounded and manifested in Our Lords One True Apostolic Church and not in your distorted opinions!!!!
Thanks for proving my words correct....
truth

Perth, Australia

#523693 Mar 22, 2014
yeeeeee
jealous and lustful

who sit on that chairs never going say it is as it is

Location hidden

#523694 Mar 22, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've also referred to lip gloss and homosexual acts. Specifying an exact quote you didn't use is not anywhere near the same thing as not making accusations of homosexuality.
You are correct that I am heterosexual. You are completely wrong in your accusation that I have a homosexual marriage. I think you're confusing yourself.
You're still trying to change the subject away from Mary's sinless state. You cannot deny Scripture no matter how hard you try.
I repeat the truth:

TB...
You said: "your previous posts have made references to wearing lip gloss".......the word I used was "floss"....as in dental floss, used to clean teeth...nothing to do with homosexual..
"performing oral sex on men"...your imagination is in the gutter....those are not my words....however, since you bring up the subject, you have, as a heterosexual, championed your perverted acts on your husband...time and again...even quoted Scripture to support your actions!!!!

You are not making the connection....The Bible says, and I repeat it....Mary was/is a sinner...and she had children besides Christ...

Firstborn: Koine Greek prototokos, first-born (usually as noun, literally or figuratively):--firstbegotten( -born).

Firstbegotten:
This Greek word is translated in two passages in the King James Version by "first-begotten" (Hebrews 1:6 Revelation 1:5), but in all other places in the King James Version, and always in the Revised Version (British and American), by "firstborn." It is used in its natural literal sense of Jesus Christ as Mary's firstborn (Luke 2:7 Matthew 1:25 the King James Version); it also bears the literal sense of Jesus Christ as Mary's firstborn (Luke 2:7 Matthew 1:25 the King James Version); it also bears the literal sense of the firstborn of the firstborn of men and animals (Hebrews 11:28). It is not used in the New Testament or Septuagint of an only child, which is expressed by monogenes.
Worth repeating....It is not used in the New Testament or Septuagint of an only child, which is expressed by monogenes.

Monogenes - New Testament Greek Lexicon - New American ...
Definition. single of its kind, only. used of only sons or daughters (viewed in relation to their parents); used of Christ, denotes the only begotten son of God.
Firstborn: Born first (there is no born first if there is only one child)....eldest child (there is no eldest child if there is only one child)....

Location hidden

#523695 Mar 22, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you brought up Job. I brought up Job.
You can twist, turn, and deny all you want. You can't hide from Scripture.
You are illiterate....I said: I never said one word about Job 14:4...

Location hidden

#523696 Mar 22, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics don't pray to idols. They pray to God, Mary and to the other Saints. We sometimes kneel in front of a statue of Mary while we pray, but we don't pray to, address, or worship the statue in any way. That would be a grave sin. I suspect you're making this up because you've hated the Catholic Church ever since it excommunicated you. You were a part of the Catholic Church long enough to know that you are lying. You were also in the Church long enough to know that lying is a sin. Perhaps you should think about this prior to your future posts.
A statue of Mary is not an idol unless you make it one by praying to it or worshiping it. Catholics don't and you know it.
Thanks again for proving me correct...you are a liar...there is proof...in black/white..

To all Catholics that lie about Catholics not praying to an idol...
An idol is an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed or any person or thing regarded with blind admiration, adoration, or devotion. Such as a statute of Mary..and others...
Pope John Paul II and Marian Worship...
POPE PRAYER TO MARY.
Pope John Paul bowing before a statue of Mary in worship.(See below right pic as well)
On May 7 Pope John Paul II dedicated his general audience to "the Virgin Mary" and urged all Christians to accept Mary as their mother. He noted the words spoken by Jesus on the cross to Mary and to John--"Woman, behold thy son!" and "Behold thy mother!" (John 19:26,27), and he claimed that in this statement "IT IS POSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND THE AUTHENTIC MEANING OF MARIAN WORSHIP in the ecclesial community ... which furthermore is based on the will of Christ" (Vatican Information Service, May 7, 1997).
John Paul II underlined that "the history of Christian piety teaches that MARY IS THE PATH THAT LEADS TO CHRIST, and that filial devotion to her does not at all diminish intimacy with Jesus, but rather, it increases it and leads it to very high levels of perfection." He concluded by asking all Christians "to make room (for Mary) in their daily lives, ACKNOWLEDGING HER PROVIDENTIAL ROLE IN THE PATH OF SALVATION"

Location hidden

#523697 Mar 22, 2014
Worth repeating!!!!!

Pope John Paul bowing before a statue of Mary in worship....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr StillNotSure 10,211
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web