Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 627393 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#523513 Mar 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he feel about man evolving from other biological beings?? Just curious ...as this,is,the new,Catholic belief that I KNOW was not taught me......
I wasn't aware that the CC taught that man evolved from something else. Can you provide a source for this?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#523514 Mar 21, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your justification for your Bible-only stance?
because the Bible stands the test of time.

the words of Auggie concerning the gate being mary failed that test in the 16th century
truth

Perth, Australia

#523515 Mar 21, 2014
eyelish are kind;jure;n;je
as u milice
duge trepavice

be kind
as maskarone for eyeleshe

lihvarske diplome

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#523516 Mar 21, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
RoSesz
Yes I understand. I was expanding out the thought of "when and where one comes and is found by Christ".
In another way, since we(in general I speak) think of John as the Apostle whom Jesus loved, and was so close to Him, then John becomes a model for us, as we are called to the Cross. And what happens to John, happens to us, as we are present with Jesus as he dies.
Jesus' relationship to each of the disciples was according to their need....Don't you think?
I have no doubt that Jesus,knew,and knows,everything about any of us..

And I have said many times....we are called where we are...when we are at the time chosen by the Spirit using whatever means,he chooses.

to follow,Christ at the will of the Father...who gives,us to the Son..

In other words,it's all HIM ...in or out of any Church setting....

Imo it's,foolish to try to limit God's ways by man run institutions....dogma..preachi ng ...etc...

Does He use,men to spread HIS WORD...of course...but it's all God ......the gift of grace and Faith .

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#523517 Mar 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he feel about man evolving from other biological beings?? Just curious ...as this,is,the new,Catholic belief that I KNOW was not taught me......
auggie believed that only certain people would be Saved among his other faults.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523518 Mar 21, 2014
plastic invented skin with plastic cards

very sad

no

satan go away

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#523519 Mar 21, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that the CC taught that man evolved from something else. Can you provide a source for this?
Surprised me also .when Clay on here told me....
..really ..so I asked a Catholic religion teacher.

Gave me this..you will notice the nihil obstat...

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/adam-eve-and-e...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#523520 Mar 21, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
To be,sure,I never learned anything other than God created man...nothing about coming from other biological forms,....ever...and I took religion every one of ten years,I spent in Catholic School. In the fifties and sixties....

This,is,what she assures me they teach now,
truth

Perth, Australia

#523521 Mar 21, 2014
do you support corrupt institution

now you see why law is not law

Moses 25;5
killers accusers and so on
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#523522 Mar 21, 2014
truth wrote:
satan go away
She may have.I haven't seen any of her comments in the last couple of days.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523523 Mar 21, 2014
serve you evil for money plastic cards numbers letters and so on

seeeeeeeeee
printers do everything today

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#523524 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>auggie believed that only certain people would be Saved among his other faults.
Some,folks,still believe this....the elect??

It's,confusing as we are,thought to spread HIS,WORD to all ...obviously GOD knows who will or will not believe ....but that not all COULD be,????

Jesus,preached to all...obviously some who heard Him walked away...some were there to kill Him..discredit Him....but HE,PREACHED TO ALL.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523525 Mar 21, 2014
''posto gnjile jabuke''

i have two so beautiful apple
overnight tomorrow
ah inside as rotten

over night'' apple ''rotten become =so fresh rotten smelly money
truth

Perth, Australia

#523526 Mar 21, 2014
i have someone who is posess every day

satanic evil criminals as invisible corupt evil satanic forcess..

seeeeeeeeeeeeee

your law is not my law
Moses 25;5
killers liars adversary perverts and so on
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#523527 Mar 21, 2014
truth wrote:
i have someone who is posess every day
satanic evil criminals as invisible corupt evil satanic forcess..
seeeeeeeeeeeeee
your law is not my law
Moses 25;5
killers liars adversary perverts and so on
Interesting.Would you like to talk about that subject over a candleilght dinner and a cold bottle of wine?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#523528 Mar 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Age is showing lol...
Where? lol
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#523529 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
the Bible says that in the latter days, knowledge would be increased.
and here we can look back and see how ignorant that Auggie was to compare a vision of Ez to it being a type of mary. the Bible is clear that NO prophesy is of Private interpretation as auggie has done, yet we read constantly that we who are Born Again cant interpret Scriptures correctly.
Ez. was given a time table(vaguely) as to when the Messiah would enter into that gate, thereby setting up His Kingdom.
in 1967, the jewish people knew what that Scripture meant, and I knew it before the words of Rapture ready by Brother Reagan, yet Auggie didn't know by claiming it meant mary.lol
I'm a bit surprised.... I knew you were a fanatic, but I didn't think you were one of those Bible prophecy secret hidden code fanatics.
this is to be expected when our sacred scriptures get into the wrong hands.. Men with itching ears think have become prophets...wait are you a prophet or an Apostle? I can't remember. Didn't u say you communicated verbally with God? I don't bring that up to tease...its just helpful to know where exactly you are coming from.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#523530 Mar 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprised me also .when Clay on here told me....
..really ..so I asked a Catholic religion teacher.
Gave me this..you will notice the nihil obstat...
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/adam-eve-and-e...
And the Imprimatur as well!

Thanks, RoSesz.

The way I read the information in the link the CC admits to a variety of possibilities, but takes no specific position on creation and evolution other than refusing the atheistic view. They seem to be saying that God created the universe and everything in it. How He did it is left to science.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#523531 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>even james knew the widows were to be taken care of.
The book of James summarizes God's compassion for widows: "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world" (1:27). A[ believer }demonstrates his faith by deeds of love and mercy to those in need.(which james wasn't a believer, at the time of the death of Jesus)
so when your grandpa got back from heaven, after conversing with God and the apostles, he didn't properly explain to you what the Bible is? He just said, "go on naw boy, your job is to figure out the code in them there Bible verses"
truth

Perth, Australia

#523532 Mar 21, 2014
so what if trough evildoers knowledge increased

see angels of death going pushing them as wind

see
how many identical structure box in buildings exist some
in your evildoers knowledge

oh interrupting intercepting going increase too
nooooooooo

its in vain
evil serve evil
criminals drug dillers become holy according evildoers

see

smooth soilky evil skin
going to be fast blast light
evil serve evil they going to be ghost evils
see opens wounds
they liked died but cant
ghostly opens wounds

see ''light''

poor evildoers knowledge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border visit will cap Pope Francis' trip to Mexico 1 hr huey goins 8
News Las Crucens prepare for Pope Francis Feb 5 huey goins 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Feb 5 Gee Tee 9,892
News Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Prize thanks t... Feb 5 Dump Trump 1
News Life-size pope cutout tours El Paso Feb 4 huey goins 3
News 500 years after reformation, Pope Francis knock... Feb 4 Listen to the Word 1
News Activists have immigrant message for pope Feb 3 wild child 1
More from around the web