Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654425 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

tricki

Manheim, PA

#522934 Mar 20, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Na. Just the word of Paul.
Nope

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522935 Mar 20, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
June, your problem is you are not up to the challenge....
The search for truth is a lifelong challenge.
OH stop with your phoniness. You are not searching for truth. You are adamant that you KNOW truth.

And to top it off you believe "God" has GRACED you with salvation and that others are still in sin.

Arrogant BOOB!!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522936 Mar 20, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
June, your problem is you are not up to the challenge....
The search for truth is a lifelong challenge.
I suggest you try addressing this question that all the knowing ones ignored.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Every time I've asked Christians on this forum if they believe that "within the theology" that Jesus would have abandoned the Jews to preach a new religion totally foreign to Judaism ... not one of you has answered my question.

And you KNOW why you won't address that issue ... liars!

You know full well that the theology makes no sense whatsoever.

A Jewish rabbi would try to correct the Jews to stay faithful to Judaism.

How long will you lie to your selves???

How long???
tricki

Manheim, PA

#522937 Mar 20, 2014
This is the God of atheists remember. He kills and tortures for no reason. He makes slaves and commandments so that he can bully people. He's got nothin better to do. He likes abusing power.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#522938 Mar 20, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Tony's "sin", your sin?
What is it to you who others choose as their mates? It has no negative effect on you or your own relatiuonships. Correct?
It IS a situation of "live and let live" is it not?
Get over it already. It is HIS choice ... not yours sir.
Do you know what the Great Commission is, my friend?

Do you know what a disciple of Christ is?

Do you understand that we are supposed to be concerned for other people's souls?

Do you suppose that we are to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others?

The gospel is not the product of the mind of man but comes to us from heaven.
tricki

Manheim, PA

#522939 Mar 20, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you try addressing this question that all the knowing ones ignored.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Every time I've asked Christians on this forum if they believe that "within the theology" that Jesus would have abandoned the Jews to preach a new religion totally foreign to Judaism ... not one of you has answered my question.
How long???
Acadia, suicide, ties and dresses, amalgam

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#522940 Mar 20, 2014
yeah really wrote:
<quoted text>Stop in Sera. Stop being a filthy bigot.
He is Not Sera..for the tenth time ..no relation ..Not ...

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522941 Mar 20, 2014
So, I'm not up to the challenge of grabbing a bible and using words to preach at others that they are active sinners and I am sin-free and Graced by God???

What kind of a challenge is that to the self???

I ask you ... how much of a challenge to self does it take to claim that the self is saved and others deserve eternity in hell???

No challenge at all.

Challenge to self is admitting that self is not better than other selves in any way whatsoever.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#522942 Mar 20, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are asking Robert ... the insufferable boob of Catholicism such a question???
He couldn' t stand to be an Atheist for more than a brief time because he so desperately needed his religious FIX of believing he was the tops according to "god."
You are not an atheist dear. There are no true atheists. Their own consciousness convicts and betrays their words. So does yours maam.
Every one of the ones who claim such are products of their own upbringing and are revolting against the treatment they have received at the hand of other humans. That is all your "argument" such as it is, reveals. You have nothing to show that you believe there is nothing beyond the human one dimensional experience. You have stated that you actually hope there is not a consciousness after death.
Of course you would. That would prove you have been wrong dear.

The plagerist Einstein was right. All time exists at all times. It is circular and not a straight one directional line dear. That means something. It means something that is directly related to this discussion. It means that it is true that energy can neither be created nor destroyed (except in VERY miniscule amounts) dear. It means that there is proof you (however you wish to define "you") will continue to exist after this dimension of life is over dear.
Better get used to the idea now June. You will hear a lot more about it in the coming times.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522943 Mar 20, 2014
tricki wrote:
This is the God of atheists remember. He kills and tortures for no reason. He makes slaves and commandments so that he can bully people. He's got nothin better to do. He likes abusing power.
Atheists don't believe in the existence of any gods ... even the fake one that you admire as being HOLY ... only because you believe "he" loves you.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522944 Mar 20, 2014
Again I will emphasize ... If the Christians believed that Jesus had stayed faithful to Judaism ... they would have no use for his image whatsoever ... and that, in turn would be the end of the Christian religion.

That is WHY not one you will answer my question.

Do you believe that had Jesus lived, he would have abandoned the faithful Jews to "follow" a religion that was totally foreign to Judaism???

You KNOW that he wouldn't have abandoned the Jews. He would have wanted to correct them from scattering into breakaway sects such as Gnostic Christianity and Catholicism and Islam and Protestantism.

THAT makes sense.

He would have TRULY wanted them to follow him ... not pretend that he was following them.

Location hidden

#522945 Mar 20, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
How long???
That question is not worth an answer as it is pure conjecture on your part and this "woulda, coulda, shoulda, BS, is, well, just plain ole BS maam. None of it has anything to do with reality as we know it.
You lay the inconsequential, irrelevant, and hypothetical sins of certain individuals at the feet of other unrelated individuals maam.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522946 Mar 20, 2014
Had people asked the pertinent question of Martin Luther they would not have followed him.

They would have said ... "Just a minute now. He said he was following Jesus' will when he was Catholic. How can he be now following Jesus' will when he's a Protestant who believes totally different than the Catholics?"

But because they didn't ask the pertinent question, they followed.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#522947 Mar 20, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Hello me how are you?
I keep telling you ..I'm him..you're me Nick is,my grandpa..or else wait...I'm my grandpa and you..or thunder ...

Hmm nap time,

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522948 Mar 20, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
That question is not worth an answer as it is pure conjecture on your part and this "woulda, coulda, shoulda, BS, is, well, just plain ole BS maam. None of it has anything to do with reality as we know it.
You lay the inconsequential, irrelevant, and hypothetical sins of certain individuals at the feet of other unrelated individuals maam.
UH HUH!!!

How is your Aquarian theology coming along?

Location hidden

#522949 Mar 20, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the Great Commission is, my friend?
Do you know what a disciple of Christ is?
Do you understand that we are supposed to be concerned for other people's souls?
Do you suppose that we are to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others?
The gospel is not the product of the mind of man but comes to us from heaven.
You waste your condesention ^there^ sir.
I have no interest in your version of the way things are. Thanks just the same.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522950 Mar 20, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
The Aquarian Theosophist

https://www.google.ca/#q=Aquarian+theosophist

Dawson Creek, Canada

#522951 Mar 20, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not an atheist dear. There are no true atheists.
Then you should remove the word from the dictionary.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

a·the·ist

/&#712;&#257;TH&#2 75;&#716;ist/

noun

noun: atheist; plural noun: atheists

a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
"he is a committed atheist"

https://www.google.ca/#q=atheist+definition

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#522952 Mar 20, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Have you Christians ever read 1st Samuel 20:30? Saul,Jonathans fatherl was lambasting him for the relationship he had with David so he called him the son of a perverse and rebellious woman. Read the verse. I dare you. Saul was indicating clearly that David and Jonathan was having a gay relationship.
Oh good grief...you are looking at things through this centuries,glasses..

Calling this baby's,mother perverse,has,Nothing To do with being gay. He was mad in the first place .....paranoid ...

Saul was paranoid about David and did NOT want his,son..whom he KNEW God had replaced as,his,heir t o be friends,with NOR acknowledge David.

Used to be men and women could be said to love each other without the Gay appellation rearing it's,head....TODAY everything is,looked at differently..

Location hidden

#522953 Mar 20, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
That is WHY not one you will answer my question.
Oh horsesh!t June !!!
Your question is irrelevant, hypothetical, and just plain ole non-essentially stupid.
It has been answered already maam.
What you meant to say ^there^ is that no one will answer it the way you wish so you can complete your strawman sermon dear.
Sorry. Try asking pertinent and relevant questions that look ahead and not back June.
What is done is done. Get over it. Improvise, adapt, overcome dear. It is your only hope to retain sanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 27 Truthmakeyafreebaby 10,208
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web