Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653676 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#522281 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say that with your brain on or off?
Look in yer pocket for further instruction asshopper.
You be not following your given instructions.....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522282 Mar 18, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Only perverts dwell on perverted things.
Look in the cathaholic church......you'll find every one of them there, lapp'n up the perverted spoils of the atrocity.
Where were you this sumday?
Were you lick'n or stick'n?

Location hidden

#522283 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
OH stop with your tantrums bible thumper.
Do you believe that homosexuals deserve to go to hell if they have sex with members of their own gender???
Come on "Oh ye faithful" and be open and honest with us evil folk who need your divine guidance.
Sarcasm intended.
You are not following instructions...

Your trash speaks not of a third gender...

This is a proven scientific fact...

There are no genes for any other gender than male and female....there are lifestyles practiced that are against nature....its a choice....they were not "born that way"....genetically....

If you have proof that negates this teaching...get back to me...

Location hidden

#522284 Mar 18, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Cor 4
6Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and Apollos for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what is written, so that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of one against the other. 7For who regards you as superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?…
1 Corinthians 3:21
So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours,
Marge....I can't be any more honest.
They are ALL perverts to their own particular perversion.

Location hidden

#522285 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't follow an "instruction" if it were a one letter word nunzio!
When does your "church" require you to go back in for re-devaluation?
Does your priest have "predestained" robes for the occasion? Or are you supposed to just grab onto the hardest thing at hand?
You are not following your instructions..

Location hidden

#522286 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are capable of posting an intelligent thought do so.....if not stfu.

Location hidden

#522287 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
The bible is a book that should be avoided at all costs.
It encourages people to believe they can find the path to holiness for their selves, while vilifying others as evil.
I wouldn't burn the bible ... but I believe the bible ought to burn the hands of the VAIN people who thumb through its pages.
I don't know about burn'n the bible..........but I would surely burn the pedophile priests and all those that abetted them....in every public square available worldwide....and televised ta boot. Hell YES!!!!!

Location hidden

#522288 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have not seen the results of the latest alien skull genetic testing have you.
I doubt you would even look as it would be "forbidden" territory.
You are not following your instructions....
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#522289 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived my life in the full and correct knowledge that the height of stupidity is a flea crawling up an elephant's leg with rape on its mine....you have proven this as absolutely false!!!!
Your words: When you say Mary is a sinner you are adding to the Bible. You cannot identify any part of Scripture that says "Mary is a sinner."
Following that, since Scripture also does not say "Tango Bravo is a sinner"....does that mean you are not a sinner!!!!!?????
“Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one”(Job 14:4).

Are you saying that Jesus is unclean or are you saying that Mary is clean?

You and I are both sinners. The question at hand is where in Scripture does it say, "Mary is a sinner"? No where.

Location hidden

#522290 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!~
What you "know" could be contained on a 3x6 spiral pad. What you don't would take several of your "ignorant" lifetimes to even begin to assimilate.
Domt you have some "corner" you could occupy, while the rest of us try to communicate something meaningful?
You are not following your instructions....
Michael

Canada

#522291 Mar 18, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Grams there are hundreds of folks who are no longer gay who have said they were NOT born gay and that in fact it was a choice. So I guess your article is nothing more than an opinion but I do thank you for posting.
......Is it a choice you are Christian or were you born that way like most were?
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#522292 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not following your instructions...
When you can put words together on any subject that has some intelligence..get back to me...
In other words you agree with Scripture that Jesus appointed Peter to lead in His place and that there is an unbroken line of leaders up to and including Pope Francis. Thanks for coming clean on this at last.
Have you considered ending your heresy so that you can rejoin the Catholic Church? You would be welcomed back.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#522293 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trash speaks not of a third gender...
This is a proven scientific fact...
There are no genes for any other gender than male and female....there are lifestyles practiced that are against nature....its a choice....they were not "born that way"....genetically....
Oxbow, sorry to bring you back down from the superiority cloud you're on, but we are all a part of nature and nothing anyone does can therefore be unnatural. So your phrase "...against nature.." is hallow and vaccuous. There is no such thing as 'against nature'.
Michael

Canada

#522294 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they were grumpy at you for interfering with their sexual liaisons. I don't think they should be faulted for that.
:)
....believe me, the nuns I had didn't know the meaning of sex.

....Many studies have clearly indicated many catholic priests/nuns are very immatue about their sexuality. Probably why most have little interest in the opposite sex.

Location hidden

#522295 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that there are plenty of homosexual priests that have relationships with other priests.
I suggest that being Catholic, they went into the priesthood knowing they were gay and hoping that prayer would take away their homosexuality. But it didn't work.
Nature will not be denied ... religion or no religion.
Damn are you a softee. What about all those poor innocent virgins that went into pain and torture for their entire lives.
Are you some kind of "protectionist" imbicile for cathaholic ministries or ETWN ingrate insanity now too?
I think the whole orchestration is a cathaholic diversion and obfuscation of truth and history by devils conjured up by Jedsuit SS ingrate perverts from the bowels of hell from the very beginning of the antichrist movement of cathaholics..who, in themselves are anarchist entities disguised as "HOLY". How IRONIC is that?
Michael

Canada

#522296 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya worry none....them cathaholic priests can teach ya how ta have a "personal" relationship---and right behind the altar too....bloodshedding brought to a whole new level of perversion. Why, they even got ther own "special" prayers and confessions for the specially selected lovers of god too!
Yep! Plenty of "passion" ta go around--especially for yer lil' stumpjumpers.
Where are [YOUR] children --do YOU know?
......don't forget the loving bishops who lied, deceived, and covered upthe sins and crimes for these guys.

Location hidden

#522297 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
And I also believe from reading confessions of nuns, that there are lots of lesbians among the ranks.
Good for them that they can enjoy the relationships, and then beg Jesus to take away their ongoing "sins."
Hypocrisy is allowed ... isn't it???
Oh. Only of ya don't mind throw'n the chicken in front of those in power and being "used".
That's the "story" of the entirety of the cathaholic church.
No if's and's or butt's about it.
Ask your favorite pedophile priest. He will tell you when all the chips are down.
Let's don't be a bullshitt'n bullshitters here..........

Location hidden

#522299 Mar 18, 2014
Robert F wrote:
Luke 10:27
He(Jesus) answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and,'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
It should be noted that these are the two great commandments of Jesus, of which the first is part of the "Shema" (Hear Israel), by deduction and other Gospels.
We should always remember God is One.
God isn't one. God is the incessant lies of several errant and blatant liars perpetrating those lies upon an entire population relententlessly with no remorse about those lies thatrare being spread by the very likes of you perverted subjugated ingrates.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#522300 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn are you a softee. What about all those poor innocent virgins that went into pain and torture for their entire lives.
Are you some kind of "protectionist" imbicile for cathaholic ministries or ETWN ingrate insanity now too?
I think the whole orchestration is a cathaholic diversion and obfuscation of truth and history by devils conjured up by Jedsuit SS ingrate perverts from the bowels of hell from the very beginning of the antichrist movement of cathaholics..who, in themselves are anarchist entities disguised as "HOLY". How IRONIC is that?
To you I'm a softy. To Catholics I am evil. Hahahaha

I do believe that many young men (not only Catholics) went in to the ministry with the idea that prayer would cure their homosexual tendencies. Note this paragraph in the following ... "He told the woman who was interviewing him of how back then he was so desperate to change his attraction to other men, that he would place the bible over his crotch, and would then pray in sincerity, that he would be relieved of such feelings.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Years ago I watched, and listened to an interview of a mainstream Christian minister, who was dying from AIDS. He told of how in his earlier ministry, he had preached that those who proclaim to be gay could change if they chose to change … and if they didn’t, it was because they were just using it as an excuse to continue the “life-style” of promiscuous behavior.

He was a married man with two daughters, and as he traveled around the country, preaching his gospel to the believers, because he was telling them exactly what they wanted to hear, in their states of excitement, they would clap and cheer.

However, there was a story that he was not sharing with these believers. And that was that he had the same tendencies as what he was preaching against.

He told the woman who was interviewing him of how back then he was so desperate to change his attraction to other men, that he would place the bible over his crotch, and would then pray in sincerity, that he would be relieved of such feelings.

Then, his desire was such, that one weekend, crazed with passion, he had unprotected sex with twelve different men. That is when he contacted AIDS.

The interview took place eleven days before his death.

When asked what happened within his church, he said that he was expected to get up in front of the congregation and share all of the details … and then they fired him. He told of how he was a completely broken man … how he had lost everything … his family … his income, and what he thought were his friends in the church.

He shared how in the marriage with his wife, that she knew he was attracted to men, and he told of how they had only had sex a very few times, because to him it just was not natural.

He was very weak by the time the interview ended, but when asked what were his greatest regrets, he shared that he was the most sorry for preaching to young gays that they could change if they chose to change. He said he had heard that after hearing him preach, some of the young gays had committed suicide. And for being responsible for that, he was MOST sorry.

Location hidden

#522301 Mar 18, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Does it look like rain?
.....I suggest you start building an ark.......just for insurance purposes.
Ya. He prolly ought'a start collect'n a lot of NY Times papers for the elephants an stuff too LOL! LOL M-LOL LOL LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Mon Married in 10,204
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 17 TerriB1 1
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web