Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653854 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#522036 Mar 17, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
During Jesus' public ministry He led the Apostles. What makes you think He didn't appoint a new leader to serve in His absence? If you think He didn't appoint a replacement leader what makes you think the Apostles didn't choose one?
Have we not been through this, there is NO evidence in the Bible which was written 30 to 60 years after Jesus, why does not raise an alarm that you were listening to false teachers?
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#522037 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
First you preach at me that if I'm not religious I'll end up in hell.
And then you preach at me that I am in a religion.
Make up your mind, or you won't be able to lead others on the narrow path of righteousness.
According to your vast knowledge concerning the mentality of "god" ... will I go to hell or won't I go to hell???
Please provide a permalink to where I said *anyone* would go to hell.

Thank you in advance for your inability to do so.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#522039 Mar 17, 2014
every spirit is not holy

its written
spirit from bottomless pit

'' i bum them all in hole''

Is that you holy words as law?

What a shame?
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#522040 Mar 17, 2014
no any cemetery exist
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

why should be
no any accusation as corrupt law with prison and so on

did they practicing or teach over your kids or your family..
bummmmmmmm to that evil criminal corrupt diploma

marsh you know whereeeeeeeeeeee

it written

liars from bigining

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#522041 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are silly. You want it to be fact because you believe your bible is fact and you want it match up with your bible.
I don't care about your buy-bull. I care that homosexuals are humans that deserve the same treatment that as a heterosexual I want for me.
I suggest you go pound your pulpit to those who buy into your nonsensical sermons of mental junk.
You are not following your instructions...If you have proof that negates this teaching...get back to me...

Location hidden

#522042 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a confused gender ... some male and some female.
Maybe the organs are more male than female, but the mindset is more to the female gender.
You want everything to be black and white to suit your zoned out version of biblical jargon, but it just ain't so in the world of mortal humans.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
The Seven Mysteries of Life … Exploration in Science and Philosophy … Guy Murchie … copyright 1978.
In a few rare cases tribal members have been even more restricted endogamically, as in the inbred clan called Foldi in the Hyabites tribe of Arabia, all whose people have six toes on each foot and five fingers plus thumb on each hand and who have come to value their 24 digits so highly they will kill any 20-digit baby born to them as the illegitimate issue of an adulterous mother. The same goes for the monkey-tailed clan of Kali who traditionally refuses to keep any infant who doesn’t have a tail.
Its a physical deformity.....that is why we have surgeons....

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#522043 Mar 17, 2014
THE WORD OF THE APOSTLE PAUL IS BEING FULFILLED in the Roman Catholic Church..

He wrote

Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables...

Location hidden

#522044 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you "unnatural?"
:)
The reason you ask: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#522045 Mar 17, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU EVIDENTLY HAVEN'T READ YOUR BIBLE...
JESUS SAID
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and
-->we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. <---- qUESTION WHO WAS HE REFERRING TO AS WE...
IT CERTAINLY WAS NOT THE POPE...
Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
THE "WE" THAT JESUS REFERRED TO IS THE HOLY GHOST..rEAD WHAT JESUS SAID..
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is---> the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. <--
Attempting to USUR THE POSITION OF THE HOLY GHOST
(The third person of the God head .)
IS BLASPHEMY.
Amen

Gif could Tony be a eunich or still growing in Christ, do you know what a eunich is? Blessings
marge

Leesburg, GA

#522047 Mar 17, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Tony17" <quoted text> And I'm still gay. BORN THAT WAY. Your agreement with me is not desired nor required.
----------
If you truly believe in Jesus, He says that " you shall know the truth, and the TRUTH will make you free."
"Born that way" is a trick to make people who have been introduced to ANY strange way feel helpless.
God is faithful and WILL keep His Word...but often we are slow learners. He WILL show you the truth...be ready.
yeah born that way does not fit with a new creation at all.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#522048 Mar 17, 2014
papajte taj prokleti kruh od vasih prokleti diploma derachi

eye for eye teth for teeth

treba li vama neko rizat uho 22 godine
ne
no prove

evil serve evil

trebali vama neko sakatit djecu

i papati kruh lijepih diploma

krvopije ubice lazote this and that

Location hidden

#522049 Mar 17, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
During Jesus' public ministry He led the Apostles. What makes you think He didn't appoint a new leader to serve in His absence? If you think He didn't appoint a replacement leader what makes you think the Apostles didn't choose one?
When you can put words together on any subject that has some intelligence..get back to me...
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#522050 Mar 17, 2014
as you can see spiting law exist as mosaic law

trough corrupt diploma
=betray accusation liars falsehood and so on

put trust there

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

evil serve evil

nooooooooo

never trust that animals with nice lips and corrupt diploma
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

Location hidden

#522051 Mar 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry yerself none bozo. I ain't got nuth'n you can plagarize anyhow....and I would NEVER turn my back on the likes of you.
You are not following your instructions...

If ever you happen to be able to use words that are of some intelligence...get back to me.....

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#522052 Mar 17, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
Gif could Tony be a eunich or still growing in Christ, do you know what a eunich is? Blessings
I doubt if tony is a eunich. there aint no such animal. however if he is a eunuch, he would know it.

do you even know what that word means? I doubt it.

n. noun
A castrated man employed as a harem attendant or as a functionary in certain Asian courts.

A man or boy whose testes are nonfunctioning or have been removed.

Location hidden

#522053 Mar 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry oxblow, but I don't speak amoebic like you folks.
You are not following your instructions..

If ever you happen to be able to use words that are of some intelligence...get back to me..
marge

Leesburg, GA

#522054 Mar 17, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
THE WORD OF THE APOSTLE PAUL IS BEING FULFILLED in the Roman Catholic Church..
He wrote
Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables...
Who else would this point to,?, well maybe the other false Christian religions but they were not to set up shop on the Mount like I heard the RC is

But Gif and KM, they do believe Jesus is God.

Location hidden

#522055 Mar 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't HAVE a damn argument idiot! You're just here cuz we need some idiot ta hold that part of the floor down.
You are not following your instructions....

If ever you happen to be able to use words that are of some intelligence...get back to me..
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#522056 Mar 17, 2014
I send you as ''sheep'' between foxes wolfs Heine and so on.

podmuklost is not poniznost

full Forrest Heine wolfs foxs and so on
peace dear childreen==how they coming did they liked peace
o yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

when they attacking victim not prove who can show any evidence..evil develish satanic wicket reward.

seeeeeeeeee

you going be losers on the end

in vain
vanity vanity

its written

they will speak about peace
but not will be peace=is that obedience to whom=podmuklost

Location hidden

#522057 Mar 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What info? You don't have any info.
All you got is BS!
You are not following your instructions...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... 21 hr South Knox Hombre 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 22 Married in 10,204
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web