Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665489 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

hojo

Excelsior, MN

#521958 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus ... the re-formed (as in re-modeled) Jew ... shape-shifted into an oddball Catholic Saint.
:)
Try reading TRUE Church history instead of relying upon your own personal atheistic " opinions" that are laced with your own antagonistic and vindictive hatred against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One True Catholic Church
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521959 Mar 17, 2014
I know my poor accusers who they are.

They are sick of complex of less value.

they need 50 cents recyclening papers as documents don't youuuuuu
thiefs murders liars accusers and so on..

50 cents document from scribe phareesse and so on
its complex of less value=adversary=accusers=evils

-don't worry they going be fall as every accusers fall

How guradener kenny become congreesman in usa..
asked yourself 100 km per hour morning 8.30 toward school front of my house

he is regulator of transport where on bus stop parking
what she is ..oh she not live in penseners unite no she waithing rtthere her sister is policewoman from notwood as they are ready kill you front of your house
see not evidence

yes it issssssssssssss camera and film still exist toward my killers
seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

where is your 50 cents document as accusers

killerssssssssssss in authority within authorityyyyyyyy

which 50 cents they going give as documents

film existtttttttt others see tooooooooooooooo
fujjjjjjjjj recycling 50 cents papers
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521960 Mar 17, 2014
fuj film exist
nema evidencije
zelili smo te ubit
pa neznaju kako ce sa 50 centi accusacije od photokopiranih diploma
shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#521961 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not.....It means what it says...No need to act stupid..you have already proven the fact....go eat your favorite fruit...floss afterwards...
If it means what it says, it says you make up everything. But at least you admit it now.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521962 Mar 17, 2014
fuj film exist
who how where when as well when they planing talking stalking set up and so on.

Heaven sweare not will be secrets.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

shame=less complex of value=your 50 cents recycling documents

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

buuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#521963 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you don't understand Sacred Scripture:
But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
"leader" does not appear in that Scripture...neither does "elected"...
The Bible tells why you don't understand Scripture......
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
In other words whoever the Apostles elected as their leader was expected to lead by being a servant to Christ's church on earth. Who do you think they elected as their leader after they elected a new Apostle to replace Judas?

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#521965 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
46, XX Intersex. The person has the chromosomes of a woman, the ovaries of a woman, but external (outside) genitals that appear male. This usually is the result of a female fetus having been exposed to excess male hormones before birth. The labia ("lips" or folds of skin of the external female genitals) fuse, and the clitoris enlarges to appear like a penis. Usually this person has a normal uterus and Fallopian tubes. This condition is also called 46, XX with virilization. It used to be called female pseudohermaphroditism. There are several possible causes:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/artic...
That is not a new gender....its a physical deformity.....it can be surgically resolved....
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521966 Mar 17, 2014
many many many will come

its written

kruh se lomi=kako=mosaic law

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

your law is not my law
mrvice padaju sa stola mnogih gospodara

mrvice=mosaic law

o kakav si mi bio dobar gospodaru sa tim mrvicama

there is a no marcy
heart of them not exist any more as Mercy
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#521967 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't take your word for anything. You are a biblical homophobe as was (maybe still is) Fred Phelps.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
At the American Psychological Association’s
annual meeting, August 10, 2006, the organization released the following statement:
“For over three decades the consensus of the mental health community has been that homosexuality is not an illness and therefore not in need of a cure. The APA’s concern about the position’s espoused by NARTH and so-called conversion therapy is that they are not supported by the science. There is simply no sufficiently scientifically sound evidence that sexual orientation can be changed. Our further concern is that the positions espoused by NARTH and Focus on the Family create an environment in which prejudice and discrimination can flourish
Funny the things you hear under your doctor's desk.

Location hidden

#521968 Mar 17, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words whoever the Apostles elected as their leader was expected to lead by being a servant to Christ's church on earth. Who do you think they elected as their leader after they elected a new Apostle to replace Judas?
The word elected appears once in the NT...has nothing to do with electing a leader...of anyone....for anyone...

Location hidden

#521969 Mar 17, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
If it means what it says, it says you make up everything. But at least you admit it now.
Go eat your favorite fruit...floss afterwards...
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521970 Mar 17, 2014
law not exist
not for my people
not for me
1260 years =mrvice as lazar from that no law

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee
why paul saul liked to be twesteed as nothing from nowhere from nowhereeeee 000

law not exist

se
why

INRI=its symbol for liars accusers and evil mind without any Mercy
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521971 Mar 17, 2014
they liked kill me aha
8.30 in morning
camera watching everything

then who set up
who not lived there but come as well used as abuse power from poor police department

then
they mist
false accusers parking after few minutes they not see nothing still they are great witness without see nothing

then they mist but with great lust jelouse scrupule 550 cents documents very sad killers

after that
they coming front of house

they fill sorry why they not kill me

then they start pushing front of my house doors

then
they say
no no no you can't complain against us

seee

camera and witness se everything
drug dillers accusers evil false trouble mind

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee
krivokletnici ubice lazote davli sotonisti

and so onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
rccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccc

someone know where they areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they watching over them very carefully

fujjjjjjjjjjj film toward fuj 50 cent photocopy diploma and poor accusers documents

what a shameeeeeeeeeeeee drogerashi i kriminalciiiiiiiiiii

josh mole bogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa prevarantiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#521972 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a proven scientific fact...
There are no genes for any other gender than male and female....there are lifestyles practiced that are against nature....its a choice....they were not "born that way"....genetically....
If you have proof that negates this teaching...get back to me...
You are silly. You want it to be fact because you believe your bible is fact and you want it match up with your bible.

I don't care about your buy-bull. I care that homosexuals are humans that deserve the same treatment that as a heterosexual I want for me.

I suggest you go pound your pulpit to those who buy into your nonsensical sermons of mental junk.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521973 Mar 17, 2014
don't complain to poor drug dillers
and photocopy diploma

many many many uniforms exist

oblace se u svaki vrstu uniforme imaju fotokopiranih diploma koliko hocesh
recling 50 cents documents

many face on many place

in future that's not very wiseeeeeee
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

buuuuuuu huuu

not to much innovation
no
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#521974 Mar 17, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 7:28, "28 I tell you, among THOSE BORN OF WOMEN NONE IS GREATER THAN JOHN. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”
NONE as in NONE this includes Mary.
Romans 3:9-25, 9 "What then? Are we Jews any better off? No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, 10 as it is written:“NONE is righteous, no, NOT ONE. 11 NO ONE understands; NO ONE seeks for God. 12 ALL have turned aside; TOGETHER THEY have become worthless; NO ONE does good, NOT EVEN ONE.” 13 “THEIR throat is an open grave; THEY use their tongues to deceive.” THE VENOM OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS” 14 “THEIR MOUTH mouth is full of curses and bitterness.” 15 “THEIR FEET are swift to shed blood; 16 in THEIR paths are ruin and misery, 17 and the way of peace they have not known.” 18 "There is no fear of God before THEIR eyes.” 19 Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God. 20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23 FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins."
ALL HAVE SINNED as in ALL HAVE SINNED....this includes Mary.
Jesus is the only person who is referred to in Scripture as SINLESS.
Hebrews 4:15 says, "For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin."
II Corinthians 5:21 says, " For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."
I Peter 2:22 says, "He committed NO SIN, neither was deceit found in his mouth."
Does the Bible tell us Mary had "NO SIN" as it speaks of Jesus in I Peter 2:22? If so, produce the Scripture make the ''NO SIN" declaration for Mary.
In contrast, Mary said that God is her Savior.(Luke 1:47) If God was her Savior, then Mary was not sinless. Sinless people do not need a Savior.
In the Book of Revelation, when they were searching for someone who was worthy to break the seals and open the scroll, the only person who was found to be worthy was Jesus. Nobody else in Heaven or on earth (INCLUDING MARY) was worthy to open the scroll or even look inside it. Revelation 5:1-5, 1 "Then I saw in the right hand of him who was seated on the throne a scroll written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming with a loud voice,“Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?” 3 And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it, 4 and I began to weep loudly because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. 5 And one of the elders said to me,“Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”
When you say Mary is a sinner you are adding to the Bible. You cannot identify any part of Scripture that says "Mary is a sinner."

You are saying that the Bible contains lies.“Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one”(Job 14:4)

You may be able to memorize part of Scripture, but you don't understand it. Your imagination has no merit.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521975 Mar 17, 2014
noo
still does meter

everybody know
who is on real god place

deceivers and possessors are not god
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#521976 Mar 17, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know spit from shine-o-la about Scripture. Your priest tells you what to believe and how to think. Sadly like a good little Roman you say "yes sir". Pathetic at best.
Aside from being wrong in your conclusions, your attitude concerning Catholics is just unchristian. You have no faith in the Word of God. You have no religious beliefs. You are merely anti-Catholic like Oxbow. He's a heretic and has been excommunicated by the Catholic Church. You can see his regret and anger over being excommunicated in his posts. What's your excuse? Just a sinner?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#521977 Mar 17, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> It does not say though that Paul actually murdered anyone though. It merely says that Paul held the coats of those that were doing the murdering. Maybe in todays terms we would simply classify Paul as an accessory to murder,not an actual murderer. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.
Felony murder...whatever..his actions of persecution caused murder ...he was wrong..He was saved by FAITH in His,Lord Jesus,Christ and spread the gospel

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#521978 Mar 17, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading TRUE Church history instead of relying upon your own personal atheistic " opinions" that are laced with your own antagonistic and vindictive hatred against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One True Catholic Church
The pot calling the kettle black......There is really no difference between the two of you...In the final Annalise you both will wish you had learned the truth....Best make friends.with her....since.You will be spending eternity in the same place...

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the ABOMINABLE, and murderers, and whoremongers, and SORCERER, and IDOLATERS, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 2 hr Father OFlanery 160
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
More from around the web