Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687239 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#521909 Mar 17, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The question of meaning here would not have arisen but for the faith of the church in Mary’s perpetual virginity.
In Semitic usage, the terms “brother,”“sister” are applied not only to children of the same parents, but to nephews, nieces, cousins, half-brothers, and half-sisters; cf. Gn 14:16; 29:15; Lv 10:4.
But then as reasonable persons we would have to also take into account the tradition that Mary was much younger than Joseph when betrothed.
Given this fact we may contend that Joseph, a widower, brought along some baggage, like a few children.
Since the gospel reports have no account of these "brothers and sisters" following Jesus, it would stand to reason that they must have been doubtful older siblings, otherwise they would have adored such an older brother.
Cisco Kid said, quote, "In Semitic usage, the terms “brother,”“sister” are applied not only to children of the same parents, but to nephews, nieces, cousins, half-brothers, and half-sisters; cf. Gn 14:16; 29:15; Lv 10:4." End quote.

Nice try but if you are able to read give this verse a try. It is very self explanatory. Also, where can I find in the Bible any verse which states Mary was a "perpetual virgin"?

Mark 6:3, "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him."

Jesus’ brothers are mentioned in several Bible verses. Matthew 12:46, Luke 8:19, and Mark 3:31 say that Jesus’ mother and brothers came to see Him. The Bible tells us that Jesus had four brothers: James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas (Matthew 13:55). The Bible also tells us that Jesus had sisters, but they are not named or numbered (Matthew 13:56). In John 7:1-10, His brothers go on to the festival while Jesus stays behind. In Acts 1:14, His brothers and mother are described as praying with the disciples. Galatians 1:19 mentions that James was Jesus’ brother. The most natural conclusion of these passages is to interpret that Jesus had actual blood half-siblings.

There is absolutely no Biblical text that describes Joseph as a widower. The Bible never says Joseph was previously married or children from a marriage prior to his marriage of Mary.

Cisco Kid said, quote, "Since the gospel reports have no account of these "brothers and sisters" following Jesus, it would stand to reason that they must have been doubtful older siblings, otherwise they would have adored such an older brother." End quote.

More Roman Catholic crap-o-la. Unsubstantiated bologna. The brothers of Jesus did not believe in Him. These brothers were born of Mary from the seed of Joseph. Just like you were born Cisco Kid. No different.

John 7:1-9, 1 "After this Jesus went about in Galilee. He would not go about in Judea, because the Jews were seeking to kill him. 2 Now the Jews' Feast of Booths was at hand. 3 So his brothers said to him,“Leave here and go to Judea, that your disciples also may see the works you are doing. 4 For no one works in secret if he seeks to be known openly. If you do these things, show yourself to the world.” 5 For not even his brothers believed in him. 6 Jesus said to them,“My time has not yet come, but your time is always here. 7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify about it that its works are evil. 8 You go up to the feast. I am not going up to this feast, for my time has not yet fully come.” 9 After saying this, he remained in Galilee."
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#521910 Mar 17, 2014
'Oh man!' I'm so drunk I'm seeing athiest leprechaus!

Happy St.Patty's Day everybody!
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521911 Mar 17, 2014
Don't used God name in vain.

Kad istjerate krivokletnike iz crkava jer ih ima jako mnogo to su sotonske sluge pakla i korak ka unistenju crkve ali zato hrabro ih preproznajte.

Sotonska taktika kao krivokletnik jest vrlo poznata izgleda mirno u ime Gospodinovo onda kori i lijepi drvlje i kamenje na zrtvu.

Zato Bog govori cvrstim stubovima crkve..peoklete su misli krivokletnika jer siroki put na krizu na kojem Isus Krist place govori o krivokletnica accuserima i nasladama a one su tu prisutne u scribama pharisejima pismoznancima i njohovim diplomama.
Dekle rijec je o reprobrate mind ili slijepcima koji daju pomamno voditi

pod plastem krivokletnika.

Vi se nalazite u ovom vrimenu njihovih ispricanih prica i omci u koje zele da vas uhvate.

Adversary ili krivokletnik..gdje sveti ante govori o njima
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521912 Mar 17, 2014
adversary ili krivokletnici su unutar same crkve

where

o you scribe phareesse pismoznaci vipers wolfs mousess this otr that

Vuk djechice mjenja dlaku ali nikako chud.

Concessness as savjest
or
instict predatora i accusera adversary

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lako ih mozete prepoznati
tako sramno sami sebe ponizavaju
i otkrivaju
slushat ih je milina
kako se samo njihovo drustvo u klopku motaju..

INRI

Oni se djeco boje Kriza Isusa krista..

njima musica i cimbala klapaju u glavi ko majmunima po zoloskom vrtu..

Are you for sure its not like that?

Molitva Kriza.

Molite djeco i prepoznajite zlobnike i slabnike.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521913 Mar 17, 2014
Kriz djeco
savle pavle djavle

govori o krizu

molite Krunicu KRIZA

kroz svoju molitvu vi sapcete sebi u svoju dushu i u svoje misli

a posess svecenik govori u hostiju tu ostavlja krivokletnik svoj dah..

see
decivers and posessors

Krunica
molitva djecice sa time shapscete svojoj savjesti
sa time ljubite kriz
krizem i krvlju Kriza oprani su vashi grijesi

Kriz i ko sjena u mislima i u srcu smeta sotonistima i krivokletnicima

Sve vam obecavaju a sve vam oduzimlju to su ti njihovi mracni cinovi..
Michael

Canada

#521914 Mar 17, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
.......Its me Michael! I use to post on here before. Do you remember me?.
No!...
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521915 Mar 17, 2014
40 days Jesus Christ is been tempted

be very c.are.full

jedite nekvasne kruhove
kupajte se u vinegere pa ce bjezat od vas napast

Kraljice krvavih suza moli za nas.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#521916 Mar 17, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The question of meaning here would not have arisen but for the faith of the church in Mary’s perpetual virginity.
In Semitic usage, the terms “brother,”“sister” are applied not only to children of the same parents, but to nephews, nieces, cousins, half-brothers, and half-sisters; cf. Gn 14:16; 29:15; Lv 10:4.

ME:

why do you catholics continue to try and pull this double speak over on us?

what the Aramiac languages claim HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE NT WAS WRITTEN IN GREEK BY THOSE WHO WALKED AND LIVED WITH JESUS, AND KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS LIFE AND HIS FAMILY.

it is shameful that people like you have to continue to lie like you do.

The Thirsty Theologian: Catholic Study Bible
www.thirstytheologian.com/books/catholic_stud... Cached
... the terms ‘brother,‘sister’ are applied not only to children of the same parents, but to nephews, nieces, cousins,... half-sisters; cf Gn 14, 16; 29, 15 ...HERE IS WHERE YOU LIARS COME UP WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS, IT CERTAINLY ISNT THE BIBLE
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521917 Mar 17, 2014
molite se radije sa onima koji pate
na njima pocivaju svete oci

mucenici su Bogu drazi
nego svi pismoznanci
sa slatkim pomamnim rijecima

vasha duhovna sveta pricest dok
molite krunicu
jest
poljubac i pogled ka krizu
cinite cesto znak kriza..
kriz ispred
kriz iznad
kriz sa lijeve
i kriz sa desne strane
kriz u vama
i kriz po vama
to je znak pomochi
ja se pricheshcivam sa tobom krizu
po toj svetoj krvi
svi su grijesi oprani
ti si moj blagoslov bez tog ni makac

Amen
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521918 Mar 17, 2014
Isus Krist pobjedio je sotonu na Krizu.
kriz+
kriz+
kriz+
kriz+
kriz+
kriz+
kriz+
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#521919 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no genes for any other gender than male and female....there are lifestyles practiced that are against nature....its a choice....they were not "born that way"....genetically....
If You are not homosexual, you have no right to speak FOR a homosexual. You only have the right to listen to what they tell you are their experiences.

I've listened to them ... not preached at them.

That is the difference. You can't learn while you are busy preaching.

You know nothing about homosexuality.

Location hidden

#521920 Mar 17, 2014
How do you say brother in the Hebrew language | ChaCha
www.chacha.com/...do-you-say-brother-in-the-h... Cached
Related Siblings Questions. how do u say brother in hebrew? The word for brother in Hebrew is "ach" How do you say "brother" in other languages other then ...

when you wish to address a liar,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL THEM A catholic.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521921 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the correct Koine Greek translation for the name Jesus.....
There are other translations that you ignore. I've pointed them out to you several times, but you ignore what doesn't please your set in stone belief.

Location hidden

#521922 Mar 17, 2014

Search results

What is the Hebrew word for brother - Answers.com Wiki
wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_hebrew_word_fo... Cached
Is there a Hebrew word for a sibling brother? There is a word for brother, which is ahch (&#1488;&#1495;), but there is no word for sibling. What is the Hebrew word for baby ...

What is the Hebrew word for "Brother" ?- Yahoo Answers
answers.yahoo.com/question/index... Cached
Feb 27, 20074 answers

Best Answer: The word you're looking for is "ach" (with a German-like "ch" consonant). It is actually spelled Alef Chet, as Hebrew is written from right to ...

Sister in hebrew language?- Yahoo Answers Feb 19, 2008 2 answers
How do you say "Forever Brothers" in Hebrew???-... Aug 8, 2008 1

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AgW6q2Br...
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521923 Mar 17, 2014
When you speak with posses person..its so visible even when you far away speak trough tel.
When you look in people lips as deceivers and possessor you can see them ..don't be scare point finger over them..its so visible.

Be good

don't work half Suturday and Sunday
Even Jew scare of that days when they killed Jesus on Cross.

seeeeeeee

curse coming trough that days
I give you 6 days for work for your goodness that you can feed yourself in life..nobody speak that you need be rich no.
As well its day for prayers and rest as Sunday.

Another things give and sustain poor.
Kako nebi bili unisteni u potpunosti.

Imajte svete rijeci zbog krvi koja je na Krizu za vas istocena.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521924 Mar 17, 2014
Astrology in the Bible

Jesus as solar deity

Many of the world's sacrificed godmen have their traditional birthday on December 25 ("Christmas"), for example see Sol Invictus. This represents the ancient recognition that (from a perspective in the northern hemisphere) the sun makes a yearly descent southward until December 21 or 22, the winter solstice, when it stops moving southerly for three days and then starts to move northward again. During this time, people back then believed that "God's sun" had "died" for three days and was "born again" on December 25. After December 25, the Sun moves 1 degree, this time north, foreshadowing longer days. And thus it was said, the Sun died on the cross, was dead for 3 days, only to be resurrected or born again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology_in_the...
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521925 Mar 17, 2014
don't forget
''his graveyard as poor been in rich cemetery''

He will show way..its so nice pure stay with him face to face without paying any ticket or asked for any obedience without any scare.

there not exist
sazaljevanje as sablazan as hopless

Its ultimatum its instant.

''u rijecima Krista
dusha blista''
with that you fill young very young inner very young never old..

in my mind that not exist I never think I am going be old
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#521926 Mar 17, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>You know.in all the years I've attended good ol' Topix U,that's the best advice I ever recived.
SMACK
Thank you ol' wise one.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#521927 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the correct Koine Greek translation for the name Jesus.....
There are no genes for any other gender than male and female....there are lifestyles practiced that are against nature....its a choice....they were not "born that way"....genetically....
Today we know better.

We also know bats are not birds.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#521928 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If You are not homosexual, you have no right to speak FOR a homosexual. You only have the right to listen to what they tell you are their experiences.
I've listened to them ... not preached at them.
That is the difference. You can't learn while you are busy preaching.
You know nothing about homosexuality.
Bad mouthing me proves you cannot face the truth...

When you have proof that these words are not correct...get back to me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 16 hr Kennedy 10,635
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Tue Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web