Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 695421 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#521788 Mar 17, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<to say that you were born a queer, is a lie, at no time as a babe did you commit this sin, SO U WERE NOT BORN A QUEER.
Another BULLY that hides his/her homophobia in the pages of the bible!

Religion encourages more and more cruel humans to join the "RANKS."
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521789 Mar 17, 2014
ye

its written

many rascist atheist satanic diploma do that around world

killers is killers

its written sience 400 years ago all prophets see killers and describe them with great lust as thrsty over righteousness and good souls

Is that bother you all people in 99% have to be rest accused killed or what?

very saddddddddd diploma and so poor character

seeeeeeeeeeee

this world not going be finish

atheist policy is finish they are most scare then anyone

why
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521790 Mar 17, 2014
4000 years agooooooooo

ginginskan say

i am born to be destroyer

why he say that

is that secrets

nooooooooooo

then

god is love
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521791 Mar 17, 2014
it is written
every spirit is not holy
nooooooooooooooo

God is love!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521792 Mar 17, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<I WAS BORN GAY. Your agreement is not desired nor required. Now mind I didn't say God made me gay but rather I said..........I WAS BORN GAY.
I suggest you remove the imaginary god from your psyche and say to your self "I am GAY ... I am WHOLE and WONDERFUL ... JUST AS I AM!"

You keep letting the supposed god off the hook for your homosexuality, because of {{{fear}}}... and the fear is what holds you to the cult.

If you believed that a god's was unconditional ... you would have no fear. The theologians NEED you to have fear ... so that you will need THEM and their nonsensical WORDS.

Don't you get it??? You are terrified of punishment in a hereafter, and that bullshit of hell and damnation was put upon you by the theologians.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#521793 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ask the Christians ... they will all tell you that they are the REAL Christians, and htat those who disagree with them are fakes.
So? Big deal.
If you ask a Muslim who the one true God is, will they tell you The God of Issac, Jacob, and Abraham? Of course not June.
How about a Jew? Of course not June.
You ask a car salesman in a Ford dealership which car to buy, is he going to tell you to buy a Chevy Volt? Nope.
If you ask a paint salesperson in a Diamond Vogel store which paint to use in your kitchen, will they tell you to buy Sherman Williams semi gloss?
What is your problem with all that June? It is NORMAL human behavior.
More accurately June ... what is your point?
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521794 Mar 17, 2014
i listen even priest as satanist what they say as well clearly you can see
or hear them what they say

all priest is not real as you think

rosary is great weapons

elixir when you say

words as holy cross INRI
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521795 Mar 17, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You Roman Catholics have the option to ignore the above truth...
but ..only truth will set you free...
You USE biblical scriptures to see evil in others ... because that is YOUR will motivating you.

Catholics don't pay any attention to you, because they are busy USING the same scriptures to target YOU as evil.

See how religion works its MAGIC???

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#521796 Mar 17, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Okay folks. Don't think I'm high or drunk here cause I don't participate in that kinda thing but are you guys aware that if one is 'TUNED IN' you can see spirits in mirrors?
I got chills right now and I actually rebuked this spirit that I saw. Nope it wasn't me that I saw. I was no where near the mirror. This is about the third time I have witnessed this phenomenon.
One must rebuke these spirits in the name of the Lord God if you are tuned in enough to witness this though.
Yikes...throw that mirror away! Mirror mirror on the wall,who's the fairest one of all......
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521797 Mar 17, 2014
Lucifer watch creation

see
desire to have or to enjoyed

as I say
mind is mind
manipulation with mind

I am fine!!!

you must be my accuser for so long don't you

Are you worried for yourself?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#521798 Mar 17, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> It does not say though that Paul actually murdered anyone though. It merely says that Paul held the coats of those that were doing the murdering. Maybe in todays terms we would simply classify Paul as an accessory to murder,not an actual murderer. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.
Tony, Tony, Tony,

Apostle Paul was guilty of murdering the innocent.

He was primarily responsible for the stoning of Stephen.

At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.

While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed,“Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

Then he fell on his knees and cried out,“Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.

And Saul was consenting unto his death.

Paul was acutely aware that he had committed a terrible crime by murdering Stephen.

1 Timothy 1:15-16

15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.

16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521799 Mar 17, 2014
Christian ... "I NEED MY BIBLE. I have to find more scriptures to preach at others that THEY are living in SIN. My bible fills me up. WHERE is my BIBLE. HELP!!! I am hyperventilating, because I need my daily FIX of believing others are EVIL."
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521800 Mar 17, 2014
metaphysics is very powerful toward as ruin
as destroyer as well accuser too..not totally holy no.

You choose to be very powerful..why you liked be accuser?!

all people is not desire to be leader or have power
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

Location hidden

#521801 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean to say that the god created an unclean animal that under no uncertain terms would he welcome as a sacrifice to him???
What a naughty god ... to insult the swine in such a disrespectful manner.
However the swine were lucky that the god didn't love them as he loved the other animals that were slaughtered in his name.
Stupid humans and their stupid superstitions.
Ahhh. Orwell.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#521802 Mar 17, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You holier than thou hypocrites that call Paul a murderer are the same ones that also erroneously believe that Judas was lost even though Judas repented of what he had done.
I WAS BORN GAY. Your agreement is not desired nor required. Now mind I didn't say God made me gay but rather I said..........I WAS BORN GAY.
And you are born in the IMAGE of God, Tony.....

What does that mean, Tony???

Tony, you really need to get out of your false teachings!!!
Michael

Canada

#521803 Mar 17, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>My gag reflex is spasming uncontrollably!! Not the cat lady!!..no deals!! Her posts suggest that she's an old, fat, white lady that walks around barefoot all day talking to the cats as she shouts at the computer screen at people who make good points that make her look stupid!!...chew holes in her musty gown from the hamsters...Pringles crumbs stuck in her hairy, damp cleavage...and toe jam so thick that it leaves smear-trails down the hallway...NO DEALS BRO', she's all yours mate!!
DeAnJello.......you always have something nice to say. It must be your catholic indoctrination from childhood.

Location hidden

#521804 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian does not go by an avatar "Aquarius."
I suggest that is new age "spiritual" lingo.
This is thrice now that I have informed you that your, uh, suggestions, are way off base June. That avatar has nothing to do with spirit or religon dear, and it is totally irrelevant to this particular discussion.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521805 Mar 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Yikes...throw that mirror away! Mirror mirror on the wall,who's the fairest one of all......
The problem IS, Tony DOESN'T believe that as a homosexual he IS fair. He believes he has been cursed.

If he believed he was whole, he wouldn't need a bible to mess with his self-image.

What a shame that theologians were allowed to steal his self-worth away from him.

By believing the bible the theologians were able to hex him with their nonsensical words.

Even as a child I never allowed them that privilege. I never believed in hell or a devil or punishment in a hereafter. I had no fear concerning such nonsense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

hex

/heks/

verb

cast a spell on; bewitch.

https://www.google.ca/#q=hex+definition

Location hidden

#521806 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Christians LOVE me just as much as they claim that Jesus loves me ... and that is, if I don't believe in Jesus, I deserve to spend eternity in hell.
Please stop "loving" me.
Good point.

Location hidden

#521807 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Imagine when science was in it's infancy what humans must have thought of those who suffered from epileptic seizures. Believing in evil and a devil, they probably were certain that the ones acting in such a bizarre manner were obsessed.
Now it is known that the main cause of epileptic seizures is a tape-worm in the brain.
Approximately one thousand people a year in the United States are afflicted with the parasite.
While people are worried about a devil ... I suggest that the real concern should be what affects humans from natural causes.
hhhhhmmmmm
Could you give an example of what an unnatural cause that effects humans would be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Feb 15 Eyes on Christ 10,730
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb 11 C Kersey 3
News Vatican mulls putting end to limbo (Apr '07) Feb 6 Leary 43
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Feb 2 Mullah Pres Elect... 1
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb 2 Pope MS USA News 6
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Jan 21 question 2
News Love in the air: Pope marries couple on papal p... Jan '18 Pardon Pard 1
More from around the web