Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685660 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#521165 Mar 14, 2014
Christians believe they are following "God's" will when they pray that others will become Christian. Yet they would be insulted if the Muslims prayed that Christians would become Muslim.

It only works it's magic spell in one direction.

That's religion for you.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521166 Mar 14, 2014
A woman of the Christian faith is very proud of her supposed close-knit Christian family.

She isn't aware that a few years ago I talked her daughter out of committing suicide.

I have no intention of telling her, as that is up to her daughter if she wants to share the story with her mom or hide it from her mom.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521167 Mar 14, 2014
A woman who went on and on about being pro-life didn't know that her adult daughter was down at the clinic having an abortion.

Things aren't always as they seem.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#521168 Mar 14, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
For those concerned about the word "sex" in my post. Sex between a husband and a wife is not dirty or perverted. It was ordained by God. Thank you.
Im not really concerned about a certain word.. is that what you think? A word? "Sex". it's all about that word? what an idiot.... maybe it was because you used it pertaining to the life of Mary the mother Jesus Christ, and how she "got naked with her husband Joseph",?!,?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#521169 Mar 14, 2014
From the book “Infidel,” by Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes the following

Sister Aziza told us it was our duty to convert our Christian classmates. She told us it was the only way to spare our friends the pain of Hell.

The charismatic Christians were no less aggressive than the fundamentalist Muslims in those days.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#521170 Mar 14, 2014
OldJG wrote:
In the name of Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit, we bind your body, soul and spirit to the will and purposes of God for your life. We bind your mind and emotions to the will of God. We bind your mind to the mind of Christ that the very thoughts, feelings and purposes of the heart of Christ would be within your thoughts.
We bind your feet to the paths of righteousness that your steps would be steady and sure. We bind you to the work of the cross with all of its mercy, grace, love, forgiveness and dying to self.
We loose every old, wrong, ungodly pattern of thinking, attitude, idea, desire, belief, motivation, habit and behavior from you. We tear down, crush, smash and destroy every stronghold in your life that has been justifying and harboring hard feelings against anyone. We loose the strongholds of unforgivness and distrust from you.
We loose the power and effects of deceptions and lies from you. We loose the confusion and blindness of the god of this world from your mind that has kept you from seeing the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We call forth every precious Word of Scripture that has ever entered your mind and heart that it would rise up in power within you.
In the Name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, we loose the power and effects of any harsh or hard words and word curses spoken to, about or by you. We loose all effects and bondages from you that may have been caused by mistakes you have made. Father, in the Name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, we crush, smash and destroy generational bondages of any kind from mistakes made at any point between generations. We destroy them right here, right now!! They will no longer bind and curse members of your family.
We bind the strong man, satan, that we may spoil his house, taking back every material and spiritual possession he has wrongly taken from you. We loose the enemy's influence over every part of your body, soul and spirit. We loose, crush, smash and destroy every evil device satan may try to bring into your sphere of influence. We bind and loose these things in Jesus Name. He has given us the keys and authority to do so. Thank you Lord for Your truth. Amen.
It does no good to plagiarize one of your Adrian Rogers pamphlets, so you can feel better about your disgusting take on the word of God.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#521171 Mar 14, 2014
OldJG wrote:
In the name of Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit, we bind your body, soul and spirit to the will and purposes of God for your life. We bind your mind and emotions to the will of God. We bind your mind to the mind of Christ that the very thoughts, feelings and purposes of the heart of Christ would be within your thoughts.
We bind your feet to the paths of righteousness that your steps would be steady and sure. We bind you to the work of the cross with all of its mercy, grace, love, forgiveness and dying to self.
We loose every old, wrong, ungodly pattern of thinking, attitude, idea, desire, belief, motivation, habit and behavior from you. We tear down, crush, smash and destroy every stronghold in your life that has been justifying and harboring hard feelings against anyone. We loose the strongholds of unforgivness and distrust from you.
We loose the power and effects of deceptions and lies from you. We loose the confusion and blindness of the god of this world from your mind that has kept you from seeing the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We call forth every precious Word of Scripture that has ever entered your mind and heart that it would rise up in power within you.
In the Name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, we loose the power and effects of any harsh or hard words and word curses spoken to, about or by you. We loose all effects and bondages from you that may have been caused by mistakes you have made. Father, in the Name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, we crush, smash and destroy generational bondages of any kind from mistakes made at any point between generations. We destroy them right here, right now!! They will no longer bind and curse members of your family.
We bind the strong man, satan, that we may spoil his house, taking back every material and spiritual possession he has wrongly taken from you. We loose the enemy's influence over every part of your body, soul and spirit. We loose, crush, smash and destroy every evil device satan may try to bring into your sphere of influence. We bind and loose these things in Jesus Name. He has given us the keys and authority to do so. Thank you Lord for Your truth. Amen.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
It does no good to plagiarize one of your Adrian Rogers pamphlets, so you can feel better about your disgusting take on the word of God.
Adrian Rogers? Plagiarize? Not hardly. Thank you.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#521172 Mar 14, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
For those concerned about the word "sex" in my post. Sex between a husband and a wife is not dirty or perverted. It was ordained by God. Thank you.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not really concerned about a certain word.. is that what you think? A word? "Sex". it's all about that word? what an idiot.... maybe it was because you used it pertaining to the life of Mary the mother Jesus Christ, and how she "got naked with her husband Joseph",?!,?
Husbands and wives have sex. How did you get here Cly? The stork? Apparently you are offended that Mary and Joseph, a married couple, had sex. Why?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#521173 Mar 14, 2014
OldJG wrote:
Mary was nothing more than a willing vessel and incubator used by God to create the human body of Jesus. Not one ounce of Mary's blood ran in the veins of Jesus. NONE. If you do not believe that read a medical book.
Also, after Jesus was born, Mary got naked and had sex with her husband Joseph. Together they had additional children.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well OldJG, what ever religion you claim to be a part of, I need to try and be the opposite.. looks like still Catholic.
Well you be a good little Roman then. Now go away and play with your statues and count your beads. LOL LOL LOL

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#521174 Mar 14, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no extant text from Jesus that anyone is aware of.
In the last major revision to GoJohn, Jesus is portrayed as writing on the ground.
But what was supposedly written is unknown.
Bart Ehrman, in an excellent scholarly article, argues that the pericope is actually a combination of two very early traditions: one involving an innocent and the other a sinner.
I agree with Ehrman -- two early traditions. I hold likely having originated on Mark, passed though Luke, to land in John.
Ehrman would not agree with that history, but other smart people have and do agree.
But originating as early as Mark does not make it true.
If the gospel portrayals have any accuracy -- that Jesus was a common laborer and the son of such, as a first century Palestinian Jew from that class, the chances of him being able to read and write would be virtually nil.
one might think

that

the god of the universe can read and write
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521175 Mar 15, 2014
i been today in cathedral on mother mary side you know where is that angels lokook mosaic art

yee

see IHS

Jesus heart

its look like that

its bring me in London on cemetry
kopaj rekoh ti
spasi otti drugi grob i ja vidim on kopa i vidim mu lice
dok mene uvlaci u drugi zapusteni grob
no no kopaj ti isuse izvuci sbvaku dushu

a ja cu sama rekoh
i tako ja se izvuce
tko me je vratio ovdje ja to nevidih
no

samo je tako izgledao

lijepo sa bradicom

why you say last night holy graveyard
sveti grob

e nechu ja mriti josh not
i am not going died not at all

my mind is not yours
and my way is not your way
gdje me nosa moja draga djeco

zamisli da niko nije platio za sve to karte
no
no ticket no passaport
http://www.sestre-scj.hr/showitem/ljubav-uskr...
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521176 Mar 15, 2014
nobody can't challenge mother
as your oldest sisters could
my sister Ana and other sister give me everything every day of my happiness in my childhood

i grow up as child with my oldest sisters without any responsibility

now dear sisters
did you know that when someone take you for hand and bring you when you think you never go in your life..

Jesus Christ is not dead
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

you can be sisters too
i don't need your hand
not even prayers

his grave is been where

find what is lost

what they practicing over them
trouble world
they not going say they are wrong

only innocent people are wrong

you will find why

its tall two graveyards in rich private cemetery where stay tiny church must be old church
two neglected graveyards

Are you for sure someone not took holy graveyards and put on deference place?
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521177 Mar 15, 2014
not forget that its not cross

its heart IHS
sa malom bradicom i brkovima

its not look as we look today he have long dress white and everything pure and nice
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521178 Mar 15, 2014
moje misli nisu vashe misli
i moji puti nisu vashi puti

its exist in nice perfect materijal galactic map

on that perfect materijal you can sleep in horisonal way as bad
and its go in within
then you can travel too
its make from very specific material and design its very easy known

its stay in my mind

you can travell and air and water too you can be protected too

by my lovly sisters
gdje me to odnijelo pitaj boga
dark gray and blue pigment material

its free ticket nobody asked passport

god way is not your way
my mind is not yours mind
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521179 Mar 15, 2014

you need be as child
does meter as your earthly years

you are still child
its in universe 2-3 person on entire planet no more as can be fit like that
Liam

Aurora, CO

#521181 Mar 15, 2014
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Husbands and wives have sex. How did you get here Cly? The stork? Apparently you are offended that Mary and Joseph, a married couple, had sex. Why?
I already know you think Joseph had sex with the Holy ark of the new covenant.. That's not the issue.. You can divert it to this topic all you want. The real issue is that you described in graphic detail saying: Mary "got naked with her husband".. you're an arrogant piece of garbage. I have no respect for this bible worshiper.
whatever religion you are..... born again goofy whatever church.... I need to be the opposite. not that I needed anymore convincing.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521182 Mar 15, 2014
no
when bring me there
its look and nice see from wall going out specific materijal as bad then i see
its open my eyes why
must be took me when take me up

where
its not to know
why

be good
my mind is not yours way
nooooooo

God know why is like that!
this cathedral is IHS=heart Jesus Christ
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521183 Mar 15, 2014
Why you bring me in London cemetry?

mene je doveo da iscupa ono drogo
cemetry
jao

a gdje si ti

tko me je uzeo
ma gdje
ma znash gdje
ohhhhhhh
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521184 Mar 15, 2014
ucitelju ziv si

ziv ziv ziv nego kakooooooo

niko neplaca ticket djecoooooooooo
sve dzabe ko namazano

sta ima na ''tresnjevki''

baba jurka je posadila tresnju kao jedino stablo direct toward her

see my uncle mate near veil put another tresnja..

oh
two person mate i baba jurka
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521186 Mar 15, 2014
nema milijune majki

samo je jedna svetica dusha koju drugi
zloupotrebljavaju pa i sama crkvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i ostali lijepi pismeni zlotvoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2000 godina zlotvori to cineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 16 Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web