Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 555,197
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#520245 Mar 11, 2014
which one been put on cross INRI
truth

Perth, Australia

#520246 Mar 11, 2014
sveti pavao govori
-pozvani ste kako bi ste bili slicni njemu rim8;29
Dj. 5;41
apostoli odlaze ispred vijecha radosno
sto su podnijeli pogrde..

nicim se nemoj osjecat ponizen=cross INRI
za krscanina su vazni nadnaravni razlozi
dakle treba mi trpiti i ljubiti svoj kriz..
-kad tripish to je kriz
truth

Perth, Australia

#520247 Mar 11, 2014
jao instintucijama
organizacijama
clubovima zakonu

gdje je podmuklost podstanar..

nkh

words of wisdom ordinary people
see Darwin say for your institution
truth

Perth, Australia

#520248 Mar 11, 2014
Did you have in your institution renting extra room mouse vipers scribe Pharisee wolfs ants and so on..

see that law and evil corrupt institution how they going set up for innocent victims

very sad

-don't used God name in vain
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#520249 Mar 11, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you will never have a chance to find out unless you give your heart to Him, and if not, you are in the same boat as Robert.
LOST!!!!!
I have more respect for you than I do to him, and that aint saying much
Born Again?

Sounds like it.

Study after study show that people will say things on an anonymous message board that they would never say in person.

This is an emotional outlet for folks like you. Your god makes no sense in the real world and it frustrates you. I get it.

Come to the one true God.

Ramen
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#520250 Mar 11, 2014
truth wrote:
Did you have in your institution renting extra room mouse vipers scribe Pharisee wolfs ants and so on..
see that law and evil corrupt institution how they going set up for innocent victims
very sad
-don't used God name in vain
Here is the only honest person of a god here.

"... mouse vipers scribe Pharisee wolfs ants..."

I believe he/she would tell you the exact same thing in person.

Ramen to this honest person of a mystical god
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#520251 Mar 11, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Born Again?
Sounds like it.
Study after study show that people will say things on an anonymous message board that they would never say in person.
This is an emotional outlet for folks like you. Your god makes no sense in the real world and it frustrates you. I get it.
Come to the one true God.
Ramen
I call poe.
Liam

Chicago, IL

#520252 Mar 11, 2014
Another Evangelical Pastor converts.

This one from Sweden stunned his congregation.

"all this has been both attractive and challenging. It really challenged our Protestant prejudices and we realized we dud not have any basis for our criticism of them. We needed ti know the catholic faith better. This led us to realized it was actually Jesus Christ who led us to the Catholic Church"
Pastor Elf Eckman.

www.patheos. com/blogs/kathyschiffer/

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#520253 Mar 11, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you will never have a chance to find out unless you give your heart to Him, and if not, you are in the same boat as Robert.
LOST!!!!!
I have more respect for you than I do to him, and that aint saying much
My question for you, is how can you have respect for your self, when you sink so low into arrogance that you entertain the idea you are worthy of eternal bliss in an afterlife and others for having a different system of belief, deserve eternal suffering???

If I believed that way, I would feel bad within about my self being so damned insufferably arrogant.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520254 Mar 11, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Up9MsZYc5ToXX
This episode provides some clarification and demonstrates the sham that was the Scopes monkey trial that was initiated by the ACLU. Clarence Darrow went head to head with William Jennings Brian. It also includes the dramatic reenactment of the eventual debate between Darrow and G.K. Chesterton, in which Chesterton all but obliterated Darrow.
....Interpretation!...Interpre tation!...Interpretation!

.......Why today, are better educated people abandoning organized religion, as poor uneducated people embrace it? Poor people in Africa, China, etc are grasping at Christianity, as catholic/protestant missionaries compete head to head for new souls while many of americans catholic families from France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, and Canada, USA, are at all time lows as practicing catholics.

......something is wrong Dust Storm
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520255 Mar 11, 2014
Liam wrote:
"all this has been both attractive and challenging. It really challenged our Protestant prejudices and we realized we dud not have any basis for our criticism of them. We needed ti know the catholic faith better. This led us to realized it was actually Jesus Christ who led us to the Catholic Church"
Pastor Elf Eckman.
....Did you know that thousands of catholic priests/nuns from Canada and USA have quit their callings since the late 1960s? I am sure you know that.

.......In 1968 there were 14,590 full catholic churches in america.

........In 2013 there are still 14,500 half empty catholic churches in america.

....something is wrong Liam!
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#520256 Mar 11, 2014
Liam wrote:
Pastor Elf Eckman.
LOL...sorry Clay, in the TRUE Evangelical Christian world Pastor Elf Eckman does not teach the true gospel. Basically, doesn't say much for him joining the catholic church. He's as lost as the rest of you.

Prince George, Canada

#520257 Mar 11, 2014
At any rate I don't believe Jesus ever lived, because all that was written was written "about" the supposed character of Jesus .... never in first person.

It's easy to write stories of a supposed real character.

Santa Claus is but one example.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520258 Mar 11, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the only Nonsense is your above comment. The commentary to which you responded does not say Bryan won anything. It was a sham political charade trial and Bryant most certainly did not express the view of the Church nor did he speak for or represent Christianity as a whole. Just as those today who hold that the earth must be 5,000 years old, because they assert the bible says so. GK Chesterton Catholic and arguably one of the most brilliant know minds to have ever lived on the other hand did shred Darrow, and that is a matter of record. This would be made clear if one bothers to watch the video.
.....If the OT traces all the generations back in time as it does, and you as a catholic embrace the OT than you to must believe this OT information is true about approximately how old the earth is.

Chuck

Dublin, OH

#520259 Mar 11, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....Interpretation!...Interpre tation!...Interpretation!
.......Why today, are better educated people abandoning organized religion,
because religion is nothing more than keeping a set a rules and traditions to try to make someone right with God and when people like you who grew up with religion aren't satisfied, you just abandon God all together.

Better educated???? don't thing so. Have you seen your grammar skills.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#520260 Mar 11, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course yo are going to say these things. Your a preacher. This is your occupation, you get paid to say them.(lol)
SO YOU READ THE POST...WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS...

Which means you are not ignorant of the truth....YOU JUST REFUSE TO RECEIVE IT..

The PROPHECIES from the Bible (OLD TESTAMENT) ALONE that are being

fulfilled DAILY, should prove it's authenticity

with out question TO ANY INTELLIGENT person..

STUPIDITY HAS NO CURE...BUT IGNORANCE IS A CHOICE..
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520261 Mar 11, 2014
StarC wrote:
"We’re all drawn to the light of Christ! Even when he was a Baptist, Jamie Richardson said he always felt inexplicably drawn to the Catholic Church’s teachings. Find out what made him fully convert when he tells the story of his “Journey Home” to Host Marcus Grodi! Airs 8 p.m. ET, on Monday, March 10—exclusively on EWTN! Find EWTN near you using EWTN’s Channel Finder: "
http://www.ewtn.com/channelfinder/
....If Jews do not believe in Satan as the way Christians do than Jesus as a practicing Jew did not believe in a devil.

.... If Jews do not believe in hell as Christians do, than Jesus a practicing Jew would also not have believed in a hell.

....Does this mean practicing jew Jesus actually changed his own moral beliefs about hell and satan when he started christianity?

Prince George, Canada

#520262 Mar 11, 2014
Why do you suppose if Jesus lived, that he didn't write anything whatsoever, yet he supposedly lived in the same era as the Catholics that wrote stories "about him???"

If he lived and had believed that Judaism was a vile religion, why do you suppose he would have become Rabboni ... Great master of Judaism ... King of the Jews???

Does that ring true as a savior of Catholics???

TINK about it!

I don't believe in any theology ... but for those who do, it would make common sense that ADONAI (the only god of the Abrahamic monotheistic religion) would send a savior to earth that would "correct" the wayward Jews and make them follow the true path of Judaism.

Prince George, Canada

#520263 Mar 11, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
SO YOU READ THE POST...WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS...
Which means you are not ignorant of the truth....YOU JUST REFUSE TO RECEIVE IT..
The PROPHECIES from the Bible (OLD TESTAMENT) ALONE that are being
fulfilled DAILY, should prove it's authenticity
with out question TO ANY INTELLIGENT person..
STUPIDITY HAS NO CURE...BUT IGNORANCE IS A CHOICE..
If that why you are so ignorant, as you (with KJV in hand and mind) made that choice???

:)
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520264 Mar 11, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
At any rate I don't believe Jesus ever lived, because all that was written was written "about" the supposed character of Jesus .... never in first person.
It's easy to write stories of a supposed real character.
Santa Claus is but one example.
...Scriptures claim John Baptist lived his entire life a Jew, yet Christianity celebrates a christian saints day for him on august 29th........for John Baptist who was a practicing Jew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope urges more Muslim opposition to IS in Turkey 3 hr Faith 4
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 18 hr Hebrewsunite 8,634
Pope hopes Turkey visit promotes peace 21 hr champion65 4
A Gentleman. Thu QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Nov 25 pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Nov 25 God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Nov 24 Economist 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE