Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665403 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Leeming, Australia

#520490 Mar 12, 2014
ja nisam bakica
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ne pokoravam se
vashi zakoni nisu moji zakoni

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechu chu chu chu
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520491 Mar 12, 2014
na mojoj long slive shirt is art in geometric

ne;kind;jurim seeeeeeeeeeeee
no pride
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520492 Mar 12, 2014
o schrabuchino moja i brshljenne moj
cmijle moje vrisku moj
iva travo moja
kaduljo moja
majcine dushice moja
medjushice moja
i sve je moje

kako moja dusha more biti tvoja

e nemozeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
nema nema nema
ja jesam
nkh=life
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520493 Mar 12, 2014
imali djechice stina da ih zaakate
who say that
old ladys from my regionaleeeeeeeeeeeee
why
-not to wish what is not yours
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520494 Mar 12, 2014
koliko imate vjestica i vjestaca po vashim dvorovima sudovima vashim pokvarenim institucijama
sa cime zelite zlo dobrim osobama

o vi davlije pokvarene dushe
sto dalje to bolje

jer vasha ce vas spletkaroska grupa izdat sama i zamet ce te se u svojem prokleto davlije drustvo i omce

marshhh

isus krist nezakuzuje datum i vrijeme
to je samo za davlije pokvarene organizacijeeeeeeeeeeee

byyyyyyyyyyy

law not exist until you and your corupt organization pruduse and set up satanic majsonic evil develish corrupt trap

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ne molim sa vama
eto vidish objasnjenje

they will come in my name

its not me
its satanic corupt evil people as they are try ruin every person and every family

o vi proklete sluge pakla

byyyyyyyyyyy

christ not make time with anyone
no

velicate se priko dobrih disha koje napadate na prokleti kriminalni podmetnuti nacin drogerasha ubica krivikletnika

jer ste jadni i bijedni zlobni and so on
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520495 Mar 12, 2014
nema sto gospa i isusa
nooooo

spremaj stol za leshinare

byyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520496 Mar 12, 2014
conciseness=savjest
sa;vjest=spread good news
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520497 Mar 12, 2014
salji dalje za iste pare
sa;vijest
$a;vjest
salji dalje za iste pare
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
see dzabana
what you see there
d-z zaba;ana bana
a tako cane bane od nanane
se

tamo je free procent and plus
laosvijetnamcambodija
koliko je je to od shake do lakta
as second secrets
\\\\\\\\\\os
se
now stay like that os //////////
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520498 Mar 12, 2014
jesus is been rejected where on INRI
apostol pol say
skupa smo razapeti sa njime

United States

#520499 Mar 12, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
~~
Rome is not a drop in a bucket in God's eyes.....yet your popes nhave attempted to play God for centuries..

Isa 40:13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him?

Isa 40:14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?
Isa 40:15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Psa_2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Psa_59:8 But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
-
-
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to snip your verses of Isaiah and Psalms because it had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make. You threw them in there as if Isaiah and David were talking about me and the Catholic Church, i think that is wrong.
We've had some remarkable Popes in our 2,000 yr history. It saddens me that people like you focus on a few bad ones. And even the so-called-bad Popes' sins are greatly exaggerated by Protestant propaganda.
Remember, the first thirty Pope's were executed. Doesn't that mean anything to you? All those Bishop's of Rome, who were killed before we had a collection of Books called "the Bible", you trash as if their sacrifice was nothing. Shame on you.
-
-
Of COURSE you had to snip verses - The Catholic Church ALWAYS DOES when it has been proven to ABHOR the truth that is plainly written in the Bible in favor of the lies and blasphemy brought in by popes. This blasphemy can't be more plain or pronounced than the Church's denial of "call no man your father" - Matthew 23:9 - words spoken by Jesus Christ himself ...
Yeah, you gotta *snip* that one, too, don't you?
-
You can't stand the words of Christ - so you call Christ a liar and the popes are revered as "humble men" when they INSIST on being called Father ... the very popes who ordered the murder and torture of 'heretics' and the cover-up of pedophilia in their ranks.
-
Quote: Liam ..."Remember, the first thirty Pope's were executed. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"
uh, Liam .... how many HERETICS were MURDERED by decree of "popes" ... doesn't that mean anything to YOU? How many little boys were RAPED by priests ... some of which no doubt became pope ...
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520501 Mar 12, 2014
https://www.google.com.au/search...

serve your liars not me
noooooooooo
you are liar
who
find who

sida=19941
aids
39%
per one lap as posada as knife
skin cancer overwealming 100x
per lap
1 million 911 thousand and 914

see that numbers

what you doing
my sons and daughters
are you thrsting over waters

can;als
who is al$
ma nemoj

ko je pokvaren bit ce uvik pokvaren

tko hlapljivo pije vode
if water poison

how much in procent
22% as drop on forehead

by
don't be sick as c;an;cero;gene hocus pokus=matematicmishion

where is there light fast blast
cerno cemerno or crvenos sramotno as ceskanje
see bio
a gdje si bio
why
sto si pio
why
a sto si radio
why
a sto si ladario
why
this or that
asked yourself
??????????
don't asked who say
kavaljero shut up $hat up
to je neki ulizivac izazivac
nezjevaj
a tako jos neki zijevac
no no
to je cijevac
a tako
sjevate
na sto sijevate gospidine
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520502 Mar 12, 2014
cermernjo
similar words
crmljena zemlja=mix black dust and red dust
who where how why
shut up

kavaljero
neudvaraj se rekoh ti
not to me

i never dance
who
they say dance cocky dance cocky
where cocky don't have hand but lags over line as spy
where electric or train or tropictopic line
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520503 Mar 12, 2014
your law is misery
zero from now
in my heart and mind
finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i don't respect your law any more
not to need respect corupt set up evil law
finitooooo
Michael

Canada

#520504 Mar 12, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
A surgeon that operated on my wife, is a Muslim married to a Christian ...
When She (at a weak moment ) considered converting TO Islam he told his wife that she shouldn't..
He said if she did, and relented and returned to Christianity HE WOULD HAVE TO KILL HER..
,...who gets into conversations like this with your wife's surgeon?.

....I believe you made this story up.

United States

#520505 Mar 12, 2014
guest wrote:
If it's Pagan, it's from Satan and after that ... you are simply arguing semantics, Liam.
God hates pagan rites and rituals - but the Catholic Church is so intrenched in them that pagan rites and rituals have oozed into all of society ... via the Catholic Church. Go figure. The Church that protects child rapists, thinks nothing of including Pagan rites and rituals in its worship. But, if that makes sense to you ... then what?
-
-
Liam wrote:
Everything's "pagan pagan pagan" to you fanatics. Meanwhile you wear a wedding ring? oops
Lent became more regularized after the legalization of Christianity. Christians weren't being fed to the lions for fasting anymore, so they did it more openly. The council of Nicea in 325 AD addressed the issue.
But here is why you are an ignorant fanatic: Fasting in preparation for Easter is recorded much earlier than Rome's legalization of Christianity. 125 yrs before this, Irenaeus wrote the Bishop of Rome about the differences in fasting between the east and west during lent:
"The dispute is not only about the day but the actual character of the fast. Some think they ought to fast for one day, some two days, others for still more. Some make their day last 40 hours on end. Such variations on the observance did not originate in our own day, but very much earlier...in the time of our forefathers"
Irenaeus 130 AD -202 AD, Bishop of Lyons (France)
www.catholiceducation.org/articles/religion/r...
Here Irenaeus makes it known that fasting in preparation for Easter came from the generation before him. Normally this would raise the fundie's eyebrow, because the generation before him heard the Apostles speak. But we all know how truth bounces right off your foreheads..
-
-
ROME'S *legalization* of Christianity? Wow. Those words are powerful, Liam. But did ROME really 'legalize' Christianity - or, rather, did Rome POLITICIZE Christianity for its own gain?
-
You would do better if you thought in terms of Rome *Christianizing* Paganism. Because THAT is what happened, Liam. ROME made 'Paganism' legal by renaming Pagan Rites and Rituals as Christian and incorporating these rites and rituals into Roman Catholicism. They perverted the Way of Truth, Liam. And the terror and madness and mayhem that has come down to us from this perversion of truth - via the Catholic Church ... is world-wide and unprecedented.
-
Inquisition ... Crusades ... Pedophilia ...
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520506 Mar 12, 2014
misery law
they dry wings as figs
go fight with that that wickets
why you think they are holy

everyone is not holy
not at all
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520507 Mar 12, 2014
4000years all religion say that towards woman's and with and daughters
they must stop
or elseeeeeeeeeee
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520508 Mar 12, 2014
no guesto
you are liar too
you attacking people bealives
why don't you think proply
power don't liked be under-power
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
what a shame from you
not even 0.18 procent rule this world
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
now you are not honest no
you attacking ordinary believers
god love us
Michael

Canada

#520509 Mar 12, 2014
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
It is puzzling to me why the Pope continues making vague pronouncements that could be read in a liberal or conservative fashion. The pronouncement says what you want it to say..
The Vatican then steps in to clarify. "Don't take the statement st face value. Look behind the words.Conservative.
When Pope Francis came on the scene I thought "what a gift!!"
But what is this game the Vatican is playing.
cant the Pope say the first time what he means or do a follow up statement.
No malice intended
.....Pope Benedict went through the same thing. He was rarely clear on what he stated, and catholics on this forum often argued that the media twists his words. Catholics claim the media are ALL catholic haters/bashers.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520510 Mar 12, 2014
where you can find in Christan as well catholic books

apostolic John say

who rule this world

not sense guest what you say against ordinary people or believers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 6 hr stfu 159
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
More from around the web