Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650731 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Leeming, Australia

#520090 Mar 10, 2014
i am going personal complain in public against government and rich underground people who diling with that
no prison for young users of marihuana

stimulante
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520091 Mar 10, 2014
yepp
i am against Goverment chemical elements in labaratory
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

food vacine and so on

now

i will sit in city every day with wroting honor emblem on carton

is that shame
no
mother Mary

i don't fill shame wrote this
why should be
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520092 Mar 10, 2014
now
mother Mary
please alaud us be very laud as luda
its ok

see

i mean even if i go in prisonnnnnnnn

until they say who is rich underground world from marijuhana

its ok

planty grass for cow sheep goats

alzahemery diseasse

ones more come to me
finishh
i am going against you all with my publicc policyyy

smokersssssssssssss
drchu mu ruke

neka pushi
e pa staaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#520093 Mar 10, 2014
So the Catholic church fathers told the story that a savior was born in a manger in Bethlehem.

That means that if Jesus actually lived, he was not the first one to tell the story that HE was a savior, as that was already arranged by the men who told the story.

Now how could that be, when Catholic church fathers told the story that Jesus was raised by Jews and taught Judaism all his life???

If he was born to be a savior of only Catholics, why was he first taught Judaism as being based on truth? Why was he referred to as the King of the Jews?

AND ... to make the story even more ludicrous, both Catholics and Protestants are waiting for Jesus to appear "this time" ... not as a baby, but rather as a full-grown man in the flesh.

If you ask questions of the dogmas, you will find them totally lacking in any common sense whatsoever.

Wake UP people, or keep on preaching stupidity. It's your choice.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520094 Mar 10, 2014
i look my neighbours
he left in rubbish old pencilcase couple 10 needels
they come pick up
on time few times as i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

se needles on streets in rubbishhhhh

i se with my eyesssssssss

nowwwww

i am going complain against government

Williams Lake, Canada

#520095 Mar 10, 2014
Tink about it.

Mother Mary raised Jesus to adulthood in her own faith of Judaism, and now her image hangs in Catholic churches all over the world.

Why would she convert to Catholicism, and when did that occur??? Did she convert after Jesus converted to Catholicism in the river Jordan, or did she convert before Jesus and then lead him away from Judaism??? Who baptized Mary into the Catholic faith???

Bunkology
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520096 Mar 10, 2014
chemical labaratory is much more hurtfull

then

marihuanaaaaaaaaaaa

stimulant=alzamehere diseasse

or elseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee
marsh you know where with your rich expensive friendssssssss
in millions and milijards
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520097 Mar 10, 2014
aids sida skin diseases and so on=herbs=lief

Why God created mother nature?
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520098 Mar 10, 2014
Government know for many people with diseases!
its not first time talk openly
noooooo

now
geometric art
perfection

Williams Lake, Canada

#520099 Mar 10, 2014
Catholics won't say that Jesus IS Catholic, as they keep indicating that he is Jew ... but they mean by nationality. They don't mean that he is a Jew by his choice of religion. How could they admit to that their whole religion going down the toilet.

I suggest that had Jesus lived, he would have been a Jew by nationality, AND by religion.

He would never have left his high position of Rabboni (Great Jewish teacher of Judaism) to become a follower of John ... the baptizing Catholic.

That is simply common sense.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520100 Mar 10, 2014
They couldn't fool this little guy.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book …“Billy” by Pamela Stephenson … comes the following.

One day, Jesus had come into conversation at home and Billy referred to Jesus as having been a Catholic, which was his seven-year-old misunderstanding. Aunt Margaret corrected him.‘Jesus wasn’t Catholic, Jesus was a Jew.’

‘Oh,’ he said with innocent surprise,‘does that mean we’re Jews?’

‘Where did you come up with that one?‘ she sneered, and continued to ridicule him until he was in his teens.‘Does that mean we’re Jewish?’ she would mimic him.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520101 Mar 10, 2014
Jew is been first herbalist as natural medicine.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520102 Mar 10, 2014
They put in order in all aspect does meter if looks for you ordinary its extraordinary.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520103 Mar 10, 2014
Jesus Christ disrespect himself on cross.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520104 Mar 10, 2014
Who are you without religion???

That is a question I asked of my self when I was finally ready to leave religion.

I am the same person ... at times very selfish and at time very caring of others.

I didn't become a serial killer simply because I no longer believed in a creator.

I have enough common sense to realize that if I treat others in a fair manner, some of them might not treat me the same, but that is their problem.

I have enough common sense to know that the ones that do care that I treated them well, will remember.

My life works much better for me since I left religion.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520105 Mar 10, 2014
I suggest that the old testament with its message that a savior was expected was compiled by disgruntled Jews, wanting to start their own offshoot of religion.

It is common sense that the Jews that claimed their God {{{Elohim or ADONAI, or Jehovah or Yahweh}}} chose them as his favorite few would not write literature that a savior was coming ... as they would believe that no savior was NEEDED.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Jewish Messiah … almost

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Barcochebah, or Barcochebas (barkoche e ba). In Hebrew means “Son of a star”. One Simeon, a heroic Jewish leader against the Romans, who is reputed to have claimed to be the “Star out of Jacob” mentioned in Num. xxiv, 17, was so called. He took Jerusalem in 132 and was acclaimed by some as the MESSIAH. He was overwhelmed and slain by the forces of Julius Severus in 135.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520106 Mar 10, 2014
And by the way, why would Jewish apostles ahead of time claim that a savior was coming to save only Catholics???

TINK about it!

Were they already in their mentalities traitors to Judaism?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#520107 Mar 10, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Yes it is over my head. It's also over Gods head as well. One must understand when scriptures are literal,figurative,allegorical ,metaphorical,figures of speech, Hebraisms,idioms etc, etc. This is what messes up so many believers and it has messed your mind up as well.
This 1000 year period that Christ shall reign on earth is LITERAL. Have you not read the 14th chapter of Zechariah where it tells us that when Christ returns His feet is gonna touch down that same day on Mt.Sion and the mountain is gonna split in two making a pathway to the east gate of the temple? I doubt that your teachers are capable of taking you to that depth in Gods word huh?
Oh Tony,

Are you trying to use this verse to say that Christ shall reign on the earth (literal)???

Zechariah 14:4

4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

Oh my, my, my.....some more studying on your part is very necessary....

The time of trouble is the destruction of Jerusalem that took place in 70 AD.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#520108 Mar 10, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Yes it is over my head. It's also over Gods head as well. One must understand when scriptures are literal,figurative,allegorical ,metaphorical,figures of speech, Hebraisms,idioms etc, etc. This is what messes up so many believers and it has messed your mind up as well.
This 1000 year period that Christ shall reign on earth is LITERAL. Have you not read the 14th chapter of Zechariah where it tells us that when Christ returns His feet is gonna touch down that same day on Mt.Sion and the mountain is gonna split in two making a pathway to the east gate of the temple? I doubt that your teachers are capable of taking you to that depth in Gods word huh?
Matthew 24:15-22

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.

18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Zechariah 14 speaks of the Lord's people being able to escape the city.

Jesus would later speak of the same thing (listed above scriptures) when He spoke of the coming destruction of the city.

The Lord made a way for His people to escape.

It would all occur,

Look at what Jesus said, during that generation.

Matthew 24:34

34 Truly I tell you, <this generation> will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520109 Mar 10, 2014
I don't believe in hell, so they could never scare me with such rubbish.

And I suggest they should not use the mythical "Christ" as a scapegoat for the lies perpetrated by the ex-Jew Catholics.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Now, my dear people, if the Catholic Church has fallen into error, then the gates of hell have prevailed against her. And if the gates of hell have prevailed against her, then Christ has not kept his promise. Then He has deceived us, and if He has deceived us, then He is an impostor! If He be an impostor, then He is not God, and if He be not God, then all Christianity is a cheat and an imposition.

http://www.drbo.org/church2.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web