Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 681754 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#520057 Mar 9, 2014
who="Seraphima" <quoted text> I know Miguel....and they all have pierced my heart and has changed my life. I am no longer the woman that I once was. I can not bare this pain and sorrow any longer.I can not leave my house or even open up my lap top any longer. Some how, I must find the strength to go on. I cry myself to sleep wondering, how, how, how can this be happening to me and Nick?. Well, I know why to me,( I do tend to be a bit of a spit fire) but Nick?( such a calm and loving man) When I came to this forum I was 5 feet tall. I am now 3 feet tall. and can not see over the stirring wheel to drive my car. I have been knocked down a peg or two.( Well, an inch or two.) All I will ask from you Miguel is this. next week is my birthday. Can you send me a pillow.....

----------
Cheer up, honey. Jesus sent Ananias to Paul to tell him "what great things he must suffer FOR MY SAKE". Jesus also said that to follow Him, one must take up their cross (painful thing) and follow Him. He also said that those who tormented Him DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. So we must take up our cross, bear the weight of it...and realize that when we do that WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS.

The devil doesn't run from cowards and the fearful. He just increases his efforts against them, and they suffer more. SMILE when you are tormented...it puts the devil on the run.

Blessings,
KayMarie
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#520058 Mar 9, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Michael" <quoted text>
......let me see. Born in 4BCE died 33 years later in 29 AD, minus current year 2014 - 29 ...1985 years. Puts us 985 years past the due date.
----------
Some missing numbers here, Michael. The thousand year millennial reign will not take place until after the return of Christ (an unknown date...NO man knows the day nor the hour).
Current events are fitting many prophecies...and it appears that His return will be soon.
Let me assure you that the event WILL take place...and right on time.
Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies that declare Him to be the Messiah. There
is one chance in 100,000,000,000,000,000 that one individual could do that.
Don't miss it...
KayMarie
If the supposed god is beyond all understanding, then how did any theologians know that a god even existed???

You can't come up with that answer ... can you???

Yet you can blab away aimlessly at what those men wrote in all sorts of books ... all claiming they wrote truth, while they killed each other because of their mental greed.

You are so dumbed down by your own arrogance, you can't see beyond it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520059 Mar 9, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Jesus said no one knows but the Father. But I thought if the father knows than so would Jesus. Aren't they both God?
....Remember in the scriptures when Jesus said to the thief on the cross, at the end of this day you will be with me in paradise. Well that didn't happen, scriptures say that Jesus spent 3 days in his earthly tomb.
Don't take things from the bible literally, its full of contradictions and mistakes.
When you have mistakes........then where does the fiction stop and where does the truth begin?
..,don't ever be afraid to question.
I'm sorry but I must disagree. It's not the Bible that is full of mistakes but rather it's the understanding of most men that contradict the Bible.

And when Christ went to the grave do you know what He was doing in the grave? He was preaching to all those that had died from the beginning and offerred them salvation because up till His death,they were not able to enter into the joy of the Lord because to deal with whatever sins they committed in this life they had to offer the blood of animals for their sins. One problem with that though is the blood of animals could never remove those sins but the animal blood merely covered them.

Sin cannot enter into the presence of the Lord so till Christ's perfect sacrificeof Himself,when someone died they went to a holding place away from the Lord. So when Christ died,Him being the perfect sacrifice,He went and offered salvation to all those that were in the grave and those that accepted His sacrifice were then taken from the holding place in the grave and were then allowed inot the presence of the Lord. That's what Christ was doing in the grave.

Have you never read the scripture that states that Christ went and preached to spirits in prison. Those spirits in prison were all the dead that had died from the beginning.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520060 Mar 9, 2014
serve your evilllllllllllllllllll

not me

its written

don't lose yourself because of me

why they wrote that
because they liked grab your soul then finish

liars from bigining as they are very nice on most evil way speak but prepeare much more vorse since fundation of earth exist

you serving evilllll

in power not love

What Jesus say

fullfilment is love

love travel instant

satanic wicket travel with lust
evil serve evil
what a shame not to know
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#520061 Mar 9, 2014
----------
Cheer up, honey. Jesus sent Ananias to Paul to tell him "what great things he must suffer FOR MY SAKE". Jesus also said that to follow Him, one must take up their cross (painful thing) and follow Him. He also said that those who tormented Him DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. So we must take up our cross, bear the weight of it...and realize that when we do that WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS.
The devil doesn't run from cowards and the fearful. He just increases his efforts against them, and they suffer more. SMILE when you are tormented...it puts the devil on the run.
Blessings,
KayMarie

----------
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
KM
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520062 Mar 9, 2014
don't bless me you can have less from me in future
my anger can kill you in this moment

entire universe can be less then child marble

byyyyyyyy
sha she shi sho shu
sto si se nashisho rakije
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#520063 Mar 9, 2014
Most people in religion admit that god or the gods are beyond all human ability to know ... just before they go into great detail explaining the "mentalities" OF the gods.
Bunkology.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Paganism/Wicca

It's rare to find a Pagan or Wiccan who sees the gods as judgmental or punishing. Instead, most view the gods as beings that are meant to be walked beside, hand in hand, and honored.

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/faq/f/Believe ...
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520064 Mar 9, 2014
sha she shi sho shu
se
pronaucment is teeth
law of teeth

evil serve evil
odmazda
a tako
you drive mazda as car=rac
rac=satan
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520065 Mar 9, 2014
no birthparthy
i stop long time ago have life in this country

freedoom in this coutry not existttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttt

serve your corupt evil develish satanic organization

not me

why

i will rejected what so ever

its written
did i know you

who is been rejectedINRI

i will rejected toooooooooooooooooo

finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520066 Mar 9, 2014
who speak trough teeth must be dan;garose person
as alligators

byyyyyyyyyyy uljeziiiiiiiiiiiii
its groups of water g.i.gan.tic creatures

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520067 Mar 9, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but I must disagree. It's not the Bible that is full of mistakes but rather it's the understanding of most men that contradict the Bible.
And when Christ went to the grave do you know what He was doing in the grave? He was preaching to all those that had died from the beginning and offerred them salvation because up till His death,they were not able to enter into the joy of the Lord because to deal with whatever sins they committed in this life they had to offer the blood of animals for their sins. One problem with that though is the blood of animals could never remove those sins but the animal blood merely covered them.
Sin cannot enter into the presence of the Lord so till Christ's perfect sacrificeof Himself,when someone died they went to a holding place away from the Lord. So when Christ died,Him being the perfect sacrifice,He went and offered salvation to all those that were in the grave and those that accepted His sacrifice were then taken from the holding place in the grave and were then allowed inot the presence of the Lord. That's what Christ was doing in the grave.
Have you never read the scripture that states that Christ went and preached to spirits in prison. Those spirits in prison were all the dead that had died from the beginning.
Remember Christ's blood don't merely cover ones sins as the blood of animals did but Christ's blood REMOVED THOSE SINS. So now when a person dies in Christ they are immediately at the instant of death are taken into the presence of the LORD GOD YAHOVAH. That's why a Christian never dies but rather at the instant the flesh gives out they are instantly transitioned into that spiritual body instead of dying.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520068 Mar 9, 2014
i touch that cross with body hand lags mind
i resist crown pain

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy zlonamjernici

according you
jesus is old only two days
1000 years =one jesus day
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy troboloukininovci
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520069 Mar 9, 2014
babe Mande burilo=metal very specificprofine as travel over water with very specific invisible cloth
yepppppppp

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy

i am not care now

shashovishi byyyyyyyyyyy
aeiou
b-z

by by by
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520070 Mar 9, 2014
most evil wicket region are eastern Europe
very sad

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#520071 Mar 9, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claims tell me you're babbling and that you have no valid sources for justifying your claims. If you did you would provide them.
If you want to try to refute the absolute truth....speak up.....else can it...
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520072 Mar 9, 2014
if you asked my people all of them hero
but we don't have state 1260 years
all neighbeoirs they are innocent toward croats they not kill anyone of us or politicly or financialy or economicly
evil is evil

they put even hand over heart as evil lips talkers doooooooooo

no

my people exist trough biological existance trough poor and good mothers

history of my people is very sad
christianity too
even christain assosiation not protect us
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

serve your evilllllllllllllll

don't speak any more like that
on most satanic way

-never used God name in vain

i am not person as evil develish satanic wicket lips sing

by evil
deserve
not with me

no

not will be parthy for my birthsday

25 3

you sing to evil satanic corupt organization

not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520073 Mar 9, 2014
be c.are.full
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520074 Mar 9, 2014
poor mothers of my people fight for biological existance 1260 long years historyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

i am going give what nobody on this planet haveeee
don't make me angryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Michael

Canada

#520075 Mar 10, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> And the Passion of the Christ that Mel Gibson did was crap as well.
..Right! Mel Gibson a catholic playing the part of a Jew.
Michael

Canada

#520076 Mar 10, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Michael" <quoted text>
......let me see. Born in 4BCE died 33 years later in 29 AD, minus current year 2014 - 29 ...1985 years. Puts us 985 years past the due date.
----------
Some missing numbers here, Michael. The thousand year millennial reign will not take place until after the return of Christ (an unknown date...NO man knows the day nor the hour).
Current events are fitting many prophecies...and it appears that His return will be soon.
Let me assure you that the event WILL take place...and right on time.
Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies that declare Him to be the Messiah. There
is one chance in 100,000,000,000,000,000 that one individual could do that.
Don't miss it...
KayMarie
........once chance in what? You are positive about this number 100,000,000,000,000..? and you know this number because.....?

..,..when you give a number by chance it means you could be wrong.

..its obvious you are not 100% sure.

...Do you always make stuff up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Jun 19 Dementia mental c... 36
News Gregory: Bishops - can never say we are sorry e... Jun 18 Listen to the Word 1
News Pat Robertson Is Birth Control (Nov '14) Jun 13 Donald Scampi 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 12 Married in 10,558
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... Jun 8 lavon affair 10
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... Jun 8 USS LIBERTY 9
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Jun 7 princess_noochie 84,749
More from around the web