Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 693339 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Michael

Canada

#520044 Mar 9, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Past what due date? I think you're greatly confused. Scripture tells us that no man knows the date so to try to set a date is folly of your own doing.
...Jesus said no one knows but the Father. But I thought if the father knows than so would Jesus. Aren't they both God?

....Remember in the scriptures when Jesus said to the thief on the cross, at the end of this day you will be with me in paradise. Well that didn't happen, scriptures say that Jesus spent 3 days in his earthly tomb.

Don't take things from the bible literally, its full of contradictions and mistakes.

When you have mistakes........then where does the fiction stop and where does the truth begin?

..,don't ever be afraid to question.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#520046 Mar 9, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Jesus said no one knows but the Father. But I thought if the father knows than so would Jesus. Aren't they both God?
....Remember in the scriptures when Jesus said to the thief on the cross, at the end of this day you will be with me in paradise. Well that didn't happen, scriptures say that Jesus spent 3 days in his earthly tomb.
Don't take things from the bible literally, its full of contradictions and mistakes.
When you have mistakes........then where does the fiction stop and where does the truth begin?
They argue with each other over the same scriptures as did all the Protestants and Catholics. They never seem to learn that they simply choose meanings that suit their own agendas.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#520047 Mar 9, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...a better actor for Jesus you say???
...Let me guess. This actor smiled too much? He appeared too feminin. His teeth were perfect and bright white. You wanted a solemn acting Jesus who never smiles and appeared more serious.
....You expected a Jesus actor image that you have had engrained into your mind from the bombardment of catholic pictures/statues of how the church wants Jesus to appear.
...In reality, 2000 years ago Jewish men were about 5 feet 2 to 5 feet 4, with short dark curly hair, olive skin color, dark eyes, thick dark eyebrows with big noses........much like the men from Afghanistan we see on CNN every night.
....Is that how you would like Jesus to appear in the movie. How he Really would have looked.........or the phony way the Catholic church depicts him like the California surfer look......long flowing brown hair. with blue eyes.
It's not how they made him appear, its how his acting was. It sucked.

And btw, the image of Jesus changes slightly from nation to nation. Go into any Hispanic Church and Jesus resembles them. Europeans added a little more blond to Him.
I really don't think He cares...

Here is the best image available:
www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/03/30/...

or maybe this: shroud2000.com
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#520048 Mar 9, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....Was it you who told us last year that you often get angry because you were born out of wedlock? I thought it was you.
Nope. Not me. My older brother was and my oldest kid was.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520049 Mar 9, 2014
aiiiiiii
cloth as design with tiny pocket material as profine not exist before can cover up body not visible

my father
I love my father very much
he drove on small house where baba ana died passige as over 60 or similar cm and he choose not us no no no he not alaud he have money then provide color then say ok you can..
its been ligh blue green as mix color as so in water secrets color

then my father after 6 mounths have another pink color passage color over face small house which stay on midlle properthy
now not exist
no

past=go fly go with that pro;fine meterial both as element and cloth two deference innovation but in as within

now

deludane
vrludane
vrli=worthy

How much you going give me money for my innovation?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#520050 Mar 9, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
By any chance is that a hint that you would like me to leave the forum???
:)
That's the difference between us. I've never wanted anyone to stop posting their opinions.
I don't want you to leave this forum. But I wouldn't mind if you scaled back on the 400 posts a day.. sometimes it gets annoying trying to navigate around your interference.

And of course you wouldn't want any of us to stop posting. What would you do if we all left? Who would you antagonize??
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520051 Mar 9, 2014
you can have cloth patern and disighn
as notvicible walking person depend color can be change toward weather or toward earth green as vegetation or water and so on..seeeeeeeee

disign

How much you going give me for my innovation?
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#520052 Mar 9, 2014
who="Michael" <quoted text>
......let me see. Born in 4BCE died 33 years later in 29 AD, minus current year 2014 - 29 ...1985 years. Puts us 985 years past the due date.

----------
Some missing numbers here, Michael. The thousand year millennial reign will not take place until after the return of Christ (an unknown date...NO man knows the day nor the hour).
Current events are fitting many prophecies...and it appears that His return will be soon.

Let me assure you that the event WILL take place...and right on time.

Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies that declare Him to be the Messiah. There
is one chance in 100,000,000,000,000,000 that one individual could do that.

Don't miss it...
KayMarie
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520053 Mar 9, 2014
How much you going give me money for my design as total control your financial security system where ever step air ground water its going recorded?
much more 6 universe total control

your evil act toward me are full of lust
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

byyyyyy
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520054 Mar 9, 2014
now why you are accuserssssssssssssssssss

evil serve evil

not for so long
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

i don't serve
noooooooooooooooooooooo
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520055 Mar 9, 2014
How much you going give money to travel trough time?

instant

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y evil people
is that nice
yessssssssssssss
why
for kikiriki 20 cents people will be in future travel
as as well have everything freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

from inat to trade evil corupt satanic people

then hell is imposiblle
where you going all
as well ice where you going all
as well gas where you goindg all

its good and better to be save as freeeeeeeeeeeee

now serve your lust mr and mrs accusers
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520056 Mar 9, 2014
nobody care what you think

let me explain
civilization before exist much more stronger

nobody care what you try explain on your way not at all

after all its going to be removing every continents

as well nobody care if civilization be destroy ones more from liars as beginning all lays start

still something exist
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#520057 Mar 9, 2014
who="Seraphima" <quoted text> I know Miguel....and they all have pierced my heart and has changed my life. I am no longer the woman that I once was. I can not bare this pain and sorrow any longer.I can not leave my house or even open up my lap top any longer. Some how, I must find the strength to go on. I cry myself to sleep wondering, how, how, how can this be happening to me and Nick?. Well, I know why to me,( I do tend to be a bit of a spit fire) but Nick?( such a calm and loving man) When I came to this forum I was 5 feet tall. I am now 3 feet tall. and can not see over the stirring wheel to drive my car. I have been knocked down a peg or two.( Well, an inch or two.) All I will ask from you Miguel is this. next week is my birthday. Can you send me a pillow.....

----------
Cheer up, honey. Jesus sent Ananias to Paul to tell him "what great things he must suffer FOR MY SAKE". Jesus also said that to follow Him, one must take up their cross (painful thing) and follow Him. He also said that those who tormented Him DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. So we must take up our cross, bear the weight of it...and realize that when we do that WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS.

The devil doesn't run from cowards and the fearful. He just increases his efforts against them, and they suffer more. SMILE when you are tormented...it puts the devil on the run.

Blessings,
KayMarie
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#520058 Mar 9, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Michael" <quoted text>
......let me see. Born in 4BCE died 33 years later in 29 AD, minus current year 2014 - 29 ...1985 years. Puts us 985 years past the due date.
----------
Some missing numbers here, Michael. The thousand year millennial reign will not take place until after the return of Christ (an unknown date...NO man knows the day nor the hour).
Current events are fitting many prophecies...and it appears that His return will be soon.
Let me assure you that the event WILL take place...and right on time.
Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies that declare Him to be the Messiah. There
is one chance in 100,000,000,000,000,000 that one individual could do that.
Don't miss it...
KayMarie
If the supposed god is beyond all understanding, then how did any theologians know that a god even existed???

You can't come up with that answer ... can you???

Yet you can blab away aimlessly at what those men wrote in all sorts of books ... all claiming they wrote truth, while they killed each other because of their mental greed.

You are so dumbed down by your own arrogance, you can't see beyond it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520059 Mar 9, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I must disagree. It's not the Bible that is full of mistakes but rather it's the understanding of most men that contradict the Bible.

And when Christ went to the grave do you know what He was doing in the grave? He was preaching to all those that had died from the beginning and offerred them salvation because up till His death,they were not able to enter into the joy of the Lord because to deal with whatever sins they committed in this life they had to offer the blood of animals for their sins. One problem with that though is the blood of animals could never remove those sins but the animal blood merely covered them.

Sin cannot enter into the presence of the Lord so till Christ's perfect sacrificeof Himself,when someone died they went to a holding place away from the Lord. So when Christ died,Him being the perfect sacrifice,He went and offered salvation to all those that were in the grave and those that accepted His sacrifice were then taken from the holding place in the grave and were then allowed inot the presence of the Lord. That's what Christ was doing in the grave.

Have you never read the scripture that states that Christ went and preached to spirits in prison. Those spirits in prison were all the dead that had died from the beginning.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520060 Mar 9, 2014
serve your evilllllllllllllllllll

not me

its written

don't lose yourself because of me

why they wrote that
because they liked grab your soul then finish

liars from bigining as they are very nice on most evil way speak but prepeare much more vorse since fundation of earth exist

you serving evilllll

in power not love

What Jesus say

fullfilment is love

love travel instant

satanic wicket travel with lust
evil serve evil
what a shame not to know
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#520061 Mar 9, 2014
----------
Cheer up, honey. Jesus sent Ananias to Paul to tell him "what great things he must suffer FOR MY SAKE". Jesus also said that to follow Him, one must take up their cross (painful thing) and follow Him. He also said that those who tormented Him DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. So we must take up our cross, bear the weight of it...and realize that when we do that WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS.
The devil doesn't run from cowards and the fearful. He just increases his efforts against them, and they suffer more. SMILE when you are tormented...it puts the devil on the run.
Blessings,
KayMarie

----------
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
KM
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520062 Mar 9, 2014
don't bless me you can have less from me in future
my anger can kill you in this moment

entire universe can be less then child marble

byyyyyyyy
sha she shi sho shu
sto si se nashisho rakije
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#520063 Mar 9, 2014
Most people in religion admit that god or the gods are beyond all human ability to know ... just before they go into great detail explaining the "mentalities" OF the gods.
Bunkology.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Paganism/Wicca

It's rare to find a Pagan or Wiccan who sees the gods as judgmental or punishing. Instead, most view the gods as beings that are meant to be walked beside, hand in hand, and honored.

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/faq/f/Believe ...
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520064 Mar 9, 2014
sha she shi sho shu
se
pronaucment is teeth
law of teeth

evil serve evil
odmazda
a tako
you drive mazda as car=rac
rac=satan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 hr Daddy dosh 10,703
News Love in the air: Pope marries couple on papal p... 22 hr Pardon Pard 1
News For New Year, pope urges help for refugees, res... Jan 1 South Knox Hombre 1
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Dec 30 D dicampli 1
News Topless protester tries to grab baby Jesus figu... Dec 28 Donald J Trump 2
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec '17 Truth Be Told 9
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov '17 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
More from around the web