Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 681609 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#519604 Mar 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i see that i hit a demonic nerve.....;-)
How so?

You hit no nerve, because I have the one-true God and I know it.

I have scientific proof.

My God is also a moral God. My God does not kill its own creation, like your delusional god. That would be absurd.

I was only making fun of you.

I wish my God would get angry at you for not agreeing with me, but my God doesn't get angry, like your delusional god.

The One True God is bigger than that.

Ramen
Liam

Minneapolis, MN

#519605 Mar 7, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....Did sex abuse by catholic clergy from around the world occur over many years?
.....Did bishops around the world associated with bad clergy, lie, deceive and vpcover up these crimes?
.,.ls the Vatican bank not currently involved in their second money laundering scandal in 25 years in Italy.?
...Tell me what Jesus, and Mary would say about that?
...Jesus and Mary are not your Father and Mother.(lol). You believe Mary was the earthly mother of earthly Jesus........don't you?
.... I myself have lived a good quality, moral life and you criticize me!!!
...Unbelievable!
you know the game Michael. you've been doing it for years... You search the trash bins looking for stuff that will make it appear like we are an organization completely consumed in controversy....pedophiles everywhere!. Corruption from top to bottom.. You're a liar for trying to create a false image about us. That's ok. As followers of Jesus Christ, we'd expect nothing less.

Also, the fact that you do this for your own personal enjoyment, while often using the subject of child sexual abuse, makes you a sick loser.
Michael

Canada

#519606 Mar 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church is a world wide family. We have the same Father (Jesus). The same spiritual father (Pope Francis). The same Mother (Mary) and we share the same meal (the Eucharist). You deseptively try to smear us with rumors and exaggerated news blogs. That's why I get annoyed and consider you a loser.
Clay pool.

..I have named priests and named bishops, and named the parishes and dioceses they belonged to..........what rumor and eggagerated news are you talking about?

...,You should be ashamed at your church and its leaders that allowed these terrible crimes to occur over many years, and cost the church over $3,000,000,000.00 so far, in court costs.........and your mad at me, Michael for tipping you off of these bad sinful crimes!

...If these crimes occurred in your neighborhood, you would be OUTRAGED!!!! Because it happened to your church leaders you want to blame someone else. You also bare responsibility for defending your church.

...The ones in charge are responsible, just like any executive committee would be in any business if such things occurred.

...One day you will thank me, for opening your eyes that have been closed too long.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#519607 Mar 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that you suggest a better suggestion.
If you were a Muslim you would suggest the same to me.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#519608 Mar 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
you know the game Michael. you've been doing it for years.
As have you from a different angle ... feigning that Jesus was and is head over heels in love with only Catholics.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#519609 Mar 7, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
I have scientific proof.
My God is also a moral God. My God does not kill its own creation, like your delusional god. That would be absurd.
I wish my God would get angry at you for not agreeing with me, but my God doesn't get angry, like your delusional god.
Ramen
I think all gods suck up to their human creators.

:)
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#519610 Mar 7, 2014
[QUOTE who="Gods R Delusions x Mine Ramen[/QUOTE]

I just wish that Ramen wouldn't have created all animals to suffer. That was a very underhanded way for a god that brags about being perfect to behave.

To worship such an abomination goes against my grain.
Michael

Canada

#519611 Mar 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
He stopped any confusion over 2014 years ago.
when will you take personal responsibility and receive Him?
....according to the bible only! your man Jesus didn't convince anyone his entire 33 year earthly life who he claimed to be. Dozens of miracles for thousands of people, speaking to crowds of thousands, being condemned to death by the same people he helped, and died as the son of a carpenter. It was only the people who came along after he died created the stories about him.
When someone is dead you can just about say anything you want about them, creating a good or bad image of the person, depending who you are.

...If it wasn't for sun worshiper Constantine catholicism would have never got off the ground an this was almost 300 years after this man supposedly died.

Talk about a very slow start.
Michael

Canada

#519612 Mar 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
you know the game Michael. you've been doing it for years... You search the trash bins looking for stuff that will make it appear like we are an organization completely consumed in controversy....pedophiles everywhere!. Corruption from top to bottom.. You're a liar for trying to create a false image about us. That's ok. As followers of Jesus Christ, we'd expect nothing less.
Also, the fact that you do this for your own personal enjoyment, while often using the subject of child sexual abuse, makes you a sick loser.
..Never said a word in my post about child sexual abuse. Quit lieing.

...You must be the one fascinated. You call me names, insult me, yet you have posted to me more than Anthony's 593 posts.

...No one gets personal enjoyment exposing disgusting truth.

...Why you keep defending this organization is beyond comprehension.

,...One day you you will hit your forehead with the palm of your hand and say...that Michael was right!

Michael

Canada

#519613 Mar 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
you know the game Michael. you've been doing it for years....
...What game is that?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#519614 Mar 7, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...been there done that.
.....If you look at our world you will see as people become better educated, they also become less religious. Today the vast majority of Roman Catholics reside in poor uneducated countries.continents.
Jesus is NOT a "that", He's a Person and i'm sorry that you've betrayed Him like judas did.....
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#519615 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Where did your Bible come from in the first place?
Just sayin.
Ramen
God.

II Timothy 3:16-17, 16 "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work."

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#519616 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>
How so?
I have scientific proof.
Ramen
just like you've chosen to be my enemy and harras me because of Whom I believe, the One True God has enemies as well.

is your god a nilly willy wimp who lets his enemies walk all over him and his people? mine is NOT!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#519617 Mar 7, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....according to the bible only! your man Jesus didn't convince anyone his entire 33 year earthly life who he claimed to be. Dozens of miracles for thousands of people, speaking to crowds of thousands, being condemned to death by the same people he helped, and died as the son of a carpenter. It was only the people who came along after he died created the stories about him.
When someone is dead you can just about say anything you want about them, creating a good or bad image of the person, depending who you are.
...If it wasn't for sun worshiper Constantine catholicism would have never got off the ground an this was almost 300 years after this man supposedly died.
and yet you find yourself here to obsess about Jesus and chide His people.....

who's the one wasting their time with all this; me or you?;-)
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#519618 Mar 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
What "Roman" Catholic wrote a book in the Bible?
Well, the Universal Church in Rome was founded by Peter and Paul.. I guess you could include Luke's contributions too.
That's a considerable chunk of the NT with those three.
You should read about what they taught their students
That Catholic Mass you went to yesterday would have made more sense.
btw, I would have loved to see you squirming in your seat as the Priest held up the bread and repeated the words of Jesus: "This is my Body"
...but not at a funeral of course. May your friend rest in peace
Again you are incorrect.

First, Peter was NEVER in Rome. Paul was in Rome of this there is no doubt.

Second, Peter and Paul were Jews and Luke was a gentile. Not one of these men was ROMAN CATHOLIC.

Third, the small "c" catholic/universal church did not have it's roots in Rome. Try reading the book of Acts if you own a Bible.

cly/clay/claypool/liam said, quote, "That Catholic Mass you went to yesterday would have made more sense. btw, I would have loved to see you squirming in your seat as the Priest held up the bread and repeated the words of Jesus: "This is my Body"" End quote.

Actually I wish you could have seen the priest squirm when I confronted him with the lie called transubstantiation. It was so funny I nearly lost my breath I laughed so hard. Several Romans were near by and laughed with me. LOL LOL LOL
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#519619 Mar 7, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are incorrect.
Second, Peter and Paul were Jews and Luke was a gentile. Not one of these men was ROMAN CATHOLIC.
Third, the small "c" catholic/universal church did not have it's roots in Rome. Try reading the book of Acts if you own a Bible.
cly/clay/claypool/liam said, quote, "That Catholic Mass you went to yesterday would have made more sense. btw, I would have loved to see you squirming in your seat as the Priest held up the bread and repeated the words of Jesus: "This is my Body"" End quote.
Actually I wish you could have seen the priest squirm when I confronted him with the lie called transubstantiation. It was so funny I nearly lost my breath I laughed so hard. Several Romans were near by and laughed with me. LOL LOL LOL
well if the Priest "squirmed as you say,, it wasn't because you trapped him with an argument, it was probably because he couldn't believe an idiot would confront him about this at his buddy's funeral.
Yes Peter was in Rome, and you only know about the Holy Scriptures because of the Church he established there.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#519620 Mar 7, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay pool.
..I have named priests and named bishops, and named the parishes and dioceses they belonged to..........what rumor and eggagerated news are you talking about?
...,You should be ashamed at your church and its leaders that allowed these terrible crimes to occur over many years, and cost the church over $3,000,000,000.00 so far, in court costs.........and your mad at me, Michael for tipping you off of these bad sinful crimes!
...If these crimes occurred in your neighborhood, you would be OUTRAGED!!!! Because it happened to your church leaders you want to blame someone else. You also bare responsibility for defending your church.
...The ones in charge are responsible, just like any executive committee would be in any business if such things occurred.
...One day you will thank me, for opening your eyes that have been closed too long.
yeah you named them all! Keep marching with the truth. Lol. You've already bored me, thanks allot! Nothing more fun than seeing "June, june, june an Michael Michael Michael when I log on.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#519621 Mar 7, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Many myths were created about the mythical Jesus, but not one word was written in first-person.

If he lived at all, he was not only a traitor to the faithful Jews, but he was a real con-artist, whose aim it was to start a religion totally foreign to Judaism ... which was the religion of his birth and all his growing up years where, even according to the Catholics, he eventually became a Great teacher of Judaism, known as Rabboni.

What a Catholic scam!!!
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#519622 Mar 7, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Remnants of the con-artist Martin Luther are still sticking like glue in your brain-cells.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#519623 Mar 7, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are incorrect.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
well if the Priest "squirmed as you say,, it wasn't because you trapped him with an argument, it was probably because he couldn't believe an idiot would confront him about this at his buddy's funeral.
Yes Peter was in Rome, and you only know about the Holy Scriptures because of the Church he established there.
He squirmed like a rat in a trap when confronted with the infamous Roman Catholic lie......
TRANSUBSTANTIATION. Actually the other Romans at the table asked me later about the word transubstantiation They were not familiar with it. So goes the good little Roman theory and theology.

Finally, Peter was NEVER in Rome. NEVER. In fact it has been proven Peter is not even buried in Rome. Paul was in Rome but Peter WAS NOT. Just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Jun 19 Dementia mental c... 36
News Gregory: Bishops - can never say we are sorry e... Jun 18 Listen to the Word 1
News Pat Robertson Is Birth Control (Nov '14) Jun 13 Donald Scampi 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 12 Married in 10,558
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... Jun 8 lavon affair 10
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... Jun 8 USS LIBERTY 9
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Jun 7 princess_noochie 84,749
More from around the web